• Address: 7842 Moller Road Indianapolis, IN 46268
    • Contact: customerservice@usknobs.com
    • Phone: 800-678-9615
    • Customer Support: 800-678-9615
    • Business Hours: Online ordering available 24 hours / 7 Days a week. Customer Service available: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00
    • Fax: 877-249-7755

"They had what I needed at a price that was very competitive compared to several other online retailers. Shipping was timely and packaged arrived in excellent condition. "

"Great inventory with good prices. I will recommend to everyone I know."

"Great price, and very fast service!"

"I ordered cabinet pulls from US Knobs and I am very pleased with this product in both quality and fit. The pulls were delivered in just two days after ordered. Would definitely use this company again."

"As usual EXCELLENT! Easy to use,to order,to find what I was looking for,payment and delivery,impeccable!
I am very happy with you guys and I'll come back to buy more!Thank you

"Excellent. Got a confirmation email right away and, even though I chose the cheapest shipment option, I got a shipment notice the next day! The shipment came faster than I had hoped and the hardware was just what we hoped it would be. Would definitely recommend USKnobs to anyone looking to update a kitchen that required as many knobs and pulls as we needed. Great assortment, excellent prices. Thank you for such prompt service!"

"Fast shipper, great prices. A+++++++++++"

"The website was really easy to navigate. I had no trouble whatsoever entering my order. I just received my order Friday - the pulls I ordered were perfect! I will turn to US Knobs every time I need cabinet hardware and will certainly recommend the site to my friends!"

"Great prices, quick shipping, correct order fulfillment."

"Great overall experience! Punctual delivery!

"Fast delivery, good quality , nice selection!"

"I ordered Bow pulls - satin finish for my cabinets and i am positively happy with the products and service. The ordering process was simple step by step and easy to use. My order came faster than expected and the products look as is on the website and the price!! so affordable!!! I would definitely recommend this site to all."

"Great service and pricing! "

"GREAT- it was easy and fast. Not to mention the cabinet pulls were much less expensive through USKnobs. A great all around experience. I will be sure to tell my friends and use you again in the future. THANKS."

"I love this site. I've ordered knobs twice. Both times my whole process was smooth. The knobs are high quality but they cost about half of what they would in a store or other online shops. They arrived fast. I will definitely shop here again and would recommend it to anyone who needs knobs."

USKnobs is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

USKnobs is not a merchant member
USKnobs does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!