• Rating 0.00/10 1 reviews

USCutter is not a merchant member
    USCutter does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • USCutter contact information

"Wow I don't know where to start... I guess first ill say at a glance the company looks okay. They have reasonably low prices but after that everything goes down hill. Yeah the prices are good, but once you have a question or concern you can forget about it. I ordered a UScutter cutter after doing hours of research and I must say that out of all the things I research and purchase online this was by far the worst choice I've ever made. Their cutters are junk! even the support guy told me it was my fault that I decided to buy from them. The software that comes with the product is not even supported (the software designer no longer makes or supports that software so with all the new computer and updates (I have a mac 10.7) dont expect this software to perform fully. But what kills this company the most is the support. The tone and advice that the support team will give you. They ignored all my questions and concerns. I mentioned that they could give better advice and help more and they did not even acknowledge that in the next email. I ended up returning the product which also was a headache.. No company that treats customers the way they do will ever get a dime from me. No matter how cheap they offer vinyl.

Long Story Short.. STAY AWAY! You can find better cutters and better service elsewhere.