• USB Phone World

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

What is this?

"It took 11 days from time of order until I received any order status information. I only started getting information after making a post here. I did eventually receive both of my OEM Dell Latitude E6410 batteries and they work as advertised (as they are original Dell batteries).

USBphoneWorld.com is a place to get the cheapest price for laptop batteries, however be prepared to wait 2 weeks or more for your low cost battery. Acceptable response time for customer requests is NOT included in the low, low price.

"I bought a battery for my Toshiba laptop from the company and it is poor quality. Now I try to receive replacement. In last couple weeks they promise me every day by phone and chat the battery already sent to me, but I did not receive the replacement after the month I sent them the broken battery. Looks like the company sell unconditioned items from recycling."

"Horrible excuse for customer service. I paid for express shipping(2-3 days) and requested my tracking number from day 1. I did not receive it until day 2 at which I noticed USPS was saying they still hadn't received the package, only a shipping label had been made. So I called USPS first to see if their tracking was having issues and to clarify what the scanning information for the package was saying, she confirmed that USPS had Not received the package. On the 3rd day, when I was supposed to receive the package was when USPS finally got it themselves, which was a Friday so I did not receive my express package until day 6, all the while support is telling me it was shipped on the 1st day, even maintained the lie after I had said I already spoke with USPS. I had to go out of town that weekend, forcing me to pay 4x as much locally for the same battery. I was told I would receive my charge for shipping back on my card, which I still have not received and am still waiting on a reply about. Horrible company, avoid if you can."

"I am satisfy with the product bought and was kept up to date by tracking its location, and the quick response to an inquiry tha was asked."

"I got my HP DV7 laptop battery and it lasts much longer than my old battery, the cost is acceptable."

"Received the wrong item even though the invoice had the correct item listed.

The lag time between the ordered date and the returned item was due to being on vacation for a month.

They are sending the correct item.

Received the correct item 8/20/14

"It was the wrong one have been calling for the last 3 days to fine out how to return it but no one has called to me how!!!!!!"

"Paid for a good (NEW ) battery , got junk but need to use what I have to use PC. Will never use this site again ."

"I am still waiting for the product. It has not arrived"

"I always buy and will buy my laptop batteries from USB Phone World. Great service and support. "

"I placed an order with USB and was sent the wrong charger cord. I contacted re: the error. I received a phone call within an hour. I was instructed to take a pic of the cord that was sent and one of the cord I needed. I text the pics. 48 hrs later I received the correct one!! I also received a prepaid envelope for return of the wrong one. I have never had a problem solved so quickly! I highly recommend USB. The price I paid was one third of what I paid the last time I had to order a charger from a local HP dealer. I will be a repeat customer.
Thank you so much!

"The ordering and shipment of my laptop battery was easy and very quick. the battery was received in 4 business day with free shipment."

"Ordered and received exactly what I needed fast and cheap."

"I can count on your company to deliver the right ac adapter for our laptop

"easy to order everything was good would use again"

Share USB Phone World's store rating

USB Phone World is a Merchant Member! Learn more

USB Phone World is a merchant member
USB Phone World participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,838 merchant members.