What is this?

"Item delivered as promised and exactly as ordered."

"I placed an order and never received confirmation the product or follow up. Very dissatisfied. "

" I am a 72 year old Great Grandmother, with a fixed income. I needed a replacement battery for my HP laptop which I bought from Walmart as a one time offer, almost two years ago for $249.00. I searched the Internet and you seemed to have a great price on this battery, which appears to be excellent quality. Thank you.
Sandra Rodgers
South Dakota

"product exacltly as described"

"Extremely fast delivery. Product was exactly as described and seems to be working as needed."

"large inventory, easy site navigation, many methods to make sure the battery you order is the correct one, super fast fulfillment and fast inexpensive shipping.
i recommend usb phone world, above all others. five star experience.

"received order ..DIDNOT know it would take so long or that it was coming from Singapore and had to be signed for...but nicely surprised that what I ordered works well I am pleased so far"

"ordering was easy, I was very pleased how quickly I received my product. I would highly recommend anyone to USB Phone World. I will order again, thank you USB Phone World.

"I ordered a power adaptor for my laptop. It was very easy to navigate the website and find the right product; the price was great; I received it in less time than promised and the product works great.

Thank you.

"Recently purchased an adapter for my toshiba laptop. Both cords could be a few feet longer, but for the price, really not complaining."

"Very satisfied with my experience with USB Phone World. Received my order fast."

"Quick service! I ordered it and received the battery charger within 2 days. "

"easy to find items, received in shot time, and priced reasonable. would recommend to others. will use again when needed."

"It's been over a week and I have not received a shipping notification or an e-mail telling me why I have not received either. I emailed and asked about it and got no response. "

"was ordered on 7-10-14 today is 7-18-14 and still have not gotten the battery. was so post to get it in 4-5 days."

USB Phone World is a Merchant Member! Learn more

USB Phone World is a merchant member
USB Phone World participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,879 merchant members.