Stores > USB Phone World

Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

What is this?

2015-12-17

"I ordered a replacement battery for my Dell M6500 laptop. While the battery arrived on time and the box was in perfect order, inside the battery itself had a corner that was bent, meaning that it was sent that way since the box was perfectly fine. The battery has worked so far, but it doesn't sit quite right and you have to play with it to get it to fit and connect. I thought about sending it back, but then I'd be waiting longer to be able to use the laptop more than 3 feet from the wall. Sad."

2015-12-08

"8/3/15 - Ordered an OEM Dell battery model 8858X but received a different model a couple of days later. Tried it out, it fit but laptop would not recognize/charge it. Contacted customer support and they insisted if it fit it should work. Tried all their suggestions, charge over 24-hour period first etc. and no luck. They told me to ship it back and they would send a replacement. I was concerned about all the additional shipping charges but they assured me they would cover it.

9/16/15 - Contacted customer service about returning 2nd battery as it had the same issues as 1st. Again I was assured I would be refunded all costs. Original battery was $44.95 + $14 shipping. 1st return cost me $6.62 and 2nd was $6.65, so total cost to me at this point was $72.22.

9/18/15 - Sent 2nd battery back, with delivery confirmation that showed it was received on 9/21/15. I was told once the battery was returned I would receive the refund within 7-10 business days.

9/28/15 - Sent email asking for refund status update, heard nothing back.

10/14/15 - Called and emailed customer service to check on refund and apparently the only guy who could issue it was out of the country for a week.

About every 2 weeks or so called and/or emailed guy "handling" refunds asking where my refund is.

Around late November talk to refund guy again and he finally cut me a check, however he would only agree to original price ($44.95) plus 1 of my return shipping charges ($6.65). I argued that I was told I would be refunded the entire amount I spent since it was not my fault their batteries would not work, especially after they convinced me to try a 2nd one I ended up returning again (at my cost).

12/8/15 - received check for $51.60, 2.5 months after I had returned the 2nd battery and $20.62 less than what I had spent on this fiasco.

End result - cost me $20.62, several hours of my time with follow up emails/calls and trips to the post office returning batteries, and nothing to show for it. :(

2015-12-03

"Unfortunately, the item that I paid for and received was not what I ordered. I was very disappointed. I have a power cord that is useless. "

2015-11-07

"I haven't used it yet. Bought it for a backup."

2015-10-15

"The product ordered came in promptly, but was showing to be defective. It has been about 2 months since a representative promised to send another power cord for my laptop (a 2-3 day promise) which is now rendered useless with all of my daily work on it and no power getting to the battery. There are now live wires hanging out of the cord which could be dangerous to me. Had I received the replacement cord as promised, I would not be in this current situation. "

2015-10-06

"I am still awaiting a credit on my card being charged twice for my initial purchase made almost two months ago. David Scott Norris (david@usbphoneworld.com) has not responded to the last four emails that I have sent him in regards to getting this situation resolved. At this point I would never do business with them again, nor recommend anybody to do business with them."

2015-09-30

"it was as expected what I needed thank you"

2015-09-25

"Hello, I really enjoyed my product we have been using it since we got it, I will be ordering from your company again. love it thank you for your great service. perfectredd"

2015-09-23

"the first charger was not correct and they quickly sent out one that worked. but I paid for the original charger to fit the HP pavilion laptop. I received a replacement charger that was a cheaper option. I just wish I had received the one I paid for."

2015-09-21

"The battery they provided me DOSN'T work. I shipped it back at my cost and am still waiting for a replacement.
Can you follow up on when I will be receiving this?
I have e-mailed them and received no response, but it is under warranty.

The adapter is working and is fine.

2015-09-21

"Received replacement battery for an 'older' HP laptop as scheduled. I followed the instrcutions for battery charging/ discharge ... it works fine. I would use USB Phone World again for sure. "

2015-09-20

"The battery arrived and works fine.

2015-09-20

"I have sent back the laptop battery I bought and have not hear from you. My name is thanks Myers my no is 7709633705 and address is 1430 Juneau way Grayson ga. 30017 . The order no is shown below and u have my email address "

2015-09-19

"I haven't received the item I ordered yet."

2015-09-19

"Battery for my Lenovo X200 fit perfectly. I had been warned that the replacement battery might not fit in the docking station, but it didn't cause any problems. It fit right in."

Share USB Phone World's store rating

USB Phone World is a Merchant Member! Learn more

USB Phone World is a merchant member
USB Phone World participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,610 merchant members.