Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 8.17/10 1,373 reviews

USB Phone World is a merchant member
    USB Phone World participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • USB Phone World contact information

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.25/10 8.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

All 1,373 Customer Reviews

"I ordered a laptop battery which showed to be "in stock" on February 20, 2014. They charged my card immediately but two weeks later I had no battery and no communication at all. I called - I was told that it should ship out the next day or a week or two later at the longest. I asked them to cancel my order and refund my card. I was told that I might not see the credit for up to 7 days - amazing that it takes so long considering how quickly they CHARGED my card for a product they didn't have in stock tough they said they did. It's not April 17th - or reversal, no refund and my order status is "pending review." I'm having to dispute the charge w/Visa. STAY AWAY!!!!!!"

"I purchased a 12 cell HP Pavillion battery ga08 HSTNN-OB75 DV7 Battery 480385-001, on 9/10/13. Since then the battery has performed very well, giving me 2.5-3 hours of use before I need to use the power supply. The only problem I've experienced is that because of the extra bulge of the additional cells, the battery will dislodge itself from the computer case if I move it around. if I have the P/S plugged in, that isn't a problem, but if not, the computer will shot off without being shut down properly. If I'm on the internet (which I am 90% of the time), all my cookies will disappear for sites I frequent. Note: this is just a cautionary warning for those with Hp Pavillion Dv7 notebooks. There is nothing wrong with the locking pins on my notebook, it is probably the battery manufacturer didn't make the battery case to exact HP specifications.
Follow up, 15 Apr: I measured both the OEM battery (this battery replaced) and this battery, with a digital micrometer. I found no differences in the overall size, but the tabs on the side (which hold the battery in place) are of different sizes and may contribute to the battery not being held in place by the locking mechanism on the computer. At this time the only fix to keep the battery from coming loose is TAPE! Just my $0.02, your mileage may vary.

"Ordered a new battery for my dell laptop. It appears it is used and not new. There are signs of wear and scratches. It looks like it was wiped to clean it, but the streaks are visible on the outside. Shipping was fast.
Update: today 2/8/14 Steve, owner of USB world called me to inquire about my battery. He listened and offered a solution. This is admirable for a business! That's customer service. I'm thankful for his concern as I didn't think anyone would read it. Thanks Steve.

"I was stuck in hotel without a power cord, happy to find USB Phone world and they delivered a power cord over night. it saved my trip and my business. I will keep USB Phone World as my favorite."

"I purchased a dell laptop battery during weekend and I am not sure if it will fit my laptop. USB Phone world has a rep called me and verified my battery with my laptop model and avoid a mistake. it save my time and work time and I feel more confident if I will need to buy one in the future."

"The cord attach from the laptop to the little box that plug into the wall is already dead. I had to use my old HP plug to get it to work. It is a sad not, but I was unable to find the information from the order to return it to you call until now."

"Initially, I had a very bad experience with USB Phone World. That being said, their customer service people contacted me, offered to rectify their mistakes and were polite about what had been a difficult ordeal. I have received both items I ordered and they both work fine. "

"Service is good, problem w/ shipping was quickly resolved."

"The battery arrived quickly and in the expected time. Price was great. Sadly I ordered the wrong battery but the associate that I spoke to sent me the right one and covered the return quickly and professionally. Great Steve! I will definitely be back to USB Phone World. "

"This was my first experience with USB Phone World and the sales person that I talked with was VERY helpful in talking with me and helping me to decide what I needed for laptop. I received the product and am very satisfied with it.

"I got my battery in 2 days after I placed my order, this is unbelievable with free shipping, USB Phone World did a good job on product and shipping, I will recommend to all based on my experience."

""I knew I needed a battery real quiick when my daughter started looking for a new Dv7 battery. I picked USB Phone World from the long list of battery suppliers and was I glad I did. The battery was reasonably priced and the delivery was as promised. The cost of the new battery was much less than a new original battery. Thanks Linda." "

"USB Phone World is my "go to" place for all of my battery and charger needs. Instead of shopping around I just come straight here. The ease of the website for shopping and ordering is superb! Always on time everyday and everywhere!"

"Would definitely shop USB Phone World again. Product was just how it was represented online, customer service was friendly and extremely helpful, and the battery and charger I ordered were powerful and exactly what I wanted. Easy ordering, easy dealing with the company, and great follow up."

"I ordered a laptop battery about 2 years ago and it works great with my laptop; thanks for your fast shipping."