• Address: 2700 N 29 Avenue, Ste 108Hollywood, FL
    • Contact: sales@usbmemorydirect.com
    • Phone: 954-707-6767
    • Customer Support: 866-404-4645
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm Mon - Fri, ESTClosed Sat. and Sun.

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10

"I found USB Memory Direct to be very easy to work with. They let me look at several options and layouts and provided recommendations until we found the right look. The price was great, the USBs arrived on time, and the looked exactly as I expected. I would definitely use them again in the future and recommend them to others. "

"I needed a fast shipment and Evelyn Gutierrez at USB Memory Direct delivered! Service was great and USBs arrived as ordered, on the date promised. USBs look great and will be recommending this to friends and co workers for future projects. "

"Working with USB Memory Direct was a pleasure!

They immediately responded to our inquiry, provided us with options and samples of what each option would look like, were completely transparent about pricing- providing us with a clear cut quote laying out price per unit and delivered the final product ahead of schedule.

Not much more you can ask for out of a vendor, I look forward to working with Lana and her team again!

""I needed a quick shipment of USB, and Evelyn Gutierrez at USB Memory Direct accommodated this need with the same urgency I had. Great customer service, and a great product. . Thanks for everything! ""

"I needed a quick shipment of samples, and Aaron Monse at USB Memory Direct accommodated this need with the same urgency I had. Great customer service, and a great product. The printed and engraved logos on the USBs I ordered look amazing! The engraving is a bit different on each maple wooden USB due to the woodgrain, but this makes each one somewhat individual, which I like. Thanks for everything! "

"This is the kind of service and product production that you can confidently give an A+ to, and I never give out A's. Customer Service beyond compare, great communication, great follow through, great product. I will definitely be reordering from USB Memory Direct.

MIT

"Very prompt service (sometimes crazy fast). Great customer service and communication. Even after noticing a mistake at the final proof, no complaints to fix it. Product looks great — and has magnets on the cap to keep it securely on (nice feature not in product description of the rectangular wooden thumb drives)."

"Loved the product and Customer service. It was a pleasure to do business with Marina Daniels. They customized the USBs flash drives and upload the data. The final product was perfect and it was delivered very fast."

"The team at USB Memory Direct were great to work with. They responded quickly to all of my request, communicated clearly, and got us exactly what we wanted!

Our USB wristbands turned out better than we hoped. We will definitely be using them for most if not all of our major events in the future. Thanks again guys!

"Aaron was very good to work with, he was very promt at returning any questions I had and willing to work with me when I failed to meet a deadline for placing my order. Once the order was placed we received our flashdrives within just a couple days! "

"Absolutely incredible! Awesome communication! Super fast shipping! AMAZING product! Will definitely be doing business again!"

"It was a pleasure doing business with USB Memory Direct, prices you can't beat, customer service beyond helpful, super fast turnaround. Marina Daniels is always such a joy to work with. I have been ordering from them for 4 years now, won't even think about going anywhere else! I will use them again and I highly recommend them."

"Our transaction with USB Memory Direct was flawless and we received our product faster than we anticipated!"

"Our company had a great experience with USB Memory Direct! Aaron was extremely helpful, patient and timely with everything. It was much appreciated and I would highly recommend using this company for your USB needs."

"USB Direct has always been professional, fast , and reliable. I would recommend them to others."

USB Memory Direct is a Merchant Member! Learn more

USB Memory Direct is a merchant member
USB Memory Direct participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.