Stores > USB Memory Direct

• Address: 12349 SW 53rd Street, Suite 205 Cooper City, FL 33330
    • Contact: sales@usbmemorydirect.com
    • Phone: (866) 404-4645
    • Customer Support: (954) 707-6767
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm Mon - Fri, EST Closed Sat. and Sun.
    • Fax: (954) 337-0206

Product & services pricing Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10

2016-04-14

Highly recommend USB Memory Direct

"The product, price, and service we received by USB Memory Direct was fantastic. Uploading our logo was so easy! Also, Lana was very helpful with the entire process! I would highly recommend USB Memory Direct!"

This review was modified by gurp15 on April 14 2016 05:01:02 AM

2016-04-06

LOVE these custom drives!

"I used USB Memory Direct before for custom engraved wooden drives and they were wonderful to work with. I knew when it was time to get new drives for my rebrand that there was no one else I'd like to work with. This time we did custom molded drives and they're even more awesome in person than I expected! They were wonderful with the tweaks and changes I requested and very easy to work with. Highly recommended!"

This review was modified by bybrea on April 06 2016 07:46:05 AM

2016-03-18

Easy, Fast, Responsive!

"It was my first time working with USB Memory Direct and Katrina was super helpful and incredibly responsive. We had a quick turnaround and she was able to work with me to ensure we got the flash drives to arrive in time.

The flash drives look great and we will be using them again for future orders!

This review was modified by BrandAmp on March 18 2016 04:11:23 PM

2016-03-14

Best Experience

"I shop online weekly, and have never found better customer service like USB Memory Direct! Their team is exceptional! I was a little skeptical because of their industry... I wasn't too sure if the end product was going to be as advertised, but it was better!

Highly Recommended!

My product was a USB Credit Card-Style Drive.

This review was modified by koriashton on March 14 2016 05:14:16 PM

2016-03-03

Exactly As Ordered

"The entire process was easy and efficient. The product as described was exactly what I received. The color was spot on. I would highly recommend using USB Memory Direct!"

This review was modified by melissas6 on March 03 2016 09:01:24 AM

valuelighting's Avatar

Carrollton, TX
2016-03-02

Rockstar Customer Service

"I was in need of a rush order and the account manager handling the order went above and beyond to ensure that our order was processed quickly and accurately. The product was delivered on the guaranteed delivery date with no issues. I highly recommend USB Memory Direct"

This review was modified by valuelighting on March 02 2016 07:42:08 AM

2016-02-19

Efficient, quick to produce and deliver!

"We needed 100 USBs with our logo to be produced and delivered within 3 days, and we were not disappointed. The products arrived on time and the quality is great!"

This review was modified by mannsud on February 19 2016 06:29:27 AM

2016-02-02

Unique products for student recruitment!

"We preloaded these USBs with critical documents for new students to help them navigate their new school, and handed them out at recruitment events!

Quality product, very nice looking.

This review was modified by hbingman on February 02 2016 01:53:51 PM

2016-01-15

Great service.. fast delivery

"Great customer service. they delivered really quick."

This review was modified by mforti on January 15 2016 06:42:35 AM

2016-01-11

"I've been assisted by David Krymowski several times as he is our account manager. David has been consistent and extremely helpful every time I have spoken with him. The USB drives we order for them are customized and our clients love them. USB Memory Direct always provides high quality products and we have never had an issue with them.

I will continue to go through this company and hope David stays with them for years to come!

This review was modified by indenergysolutions on January 11 2016 03:11:48 PM

2016-01-06

"USB Memory Direct was a pleasure to deal with. They turned around all of our design revision requests very quickly and delivered the product in three days. High recommended."

This review was modified by OhCrap on January 06 2016 11:48:32 AM

2015-11-22

"I have nothing but praise for this company and for their rep, Marina. The drives I purchased are perfect for my industry, the customer service was exemplary, the price was right, the quality and durability of the beautiful metal drives is a great reflection of the quality of my own services. I truly appreciate the care that went into making sure my logo was right, and I couldn't believe how fast I received shipment. I'm not sure who is more pleased, me or my clients when I hand them one of these little bullet-screwtop thumb drives."

2015-09-21

"I had a great experience with USB Memory Direct in placing an order for custom USB drives for our company. Max Sanchez, our account manager, was very helpful in making sure our order went smoothly from start to finish! Also, shipping was fast and our drives look great."

2015-09-16

"Awesome service. Very easy to work with. Very pleased with the product."

2015-09-09

"I am so pleased with the wooden USB drives that I ordered from USB Memory Direct. Marina Daniels was such a pleasant customer service rep. She answered all my questions and concerns in a prompt and courteous manner. I highly recommend this company! I will definitely be a return client! Thanks so much Marina, and USB Memory Direct!"

Share USB Memory Direct's store rating

USB Memory Direct is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

USB Memory Direct is not a merchant member
USB Memory Direct does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!