• USB Memory Dire USB Memory Direct Elite Status

• Address: 2700 N 29 Avenue, Ste 108Hollywood, FL
    • Contact: sales@usbmemorydirect.com
    • Phone: 954-707-6767
    • Customer Support: 866-404-4645
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm Mon - Fri, ESTClosed Sat. and Sun.

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.25/10 8.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Max was amazing. Best customer service I've ever experienced! He was very patient and got us the best product for the best deal. We are very happy with the end result. Thanks Max, you rock!"

"I bought 30 USBs from them and they all suck. They are so slow I would be embarrassed to give my clients one of them. Besides they had told me they where faster, sent them an email complaining a month after I got them and they didn't answer or even acknowledge that they received the email. It has been a year and a half since I placed my order and still haven't gotten an answer.

They where very fast answering all my questions to buy and pay for there products but wouldn't answer when i complained. DonĀ“t use there products, poor quality drives. Look elsewhere for your drive needs.

"I am absolutely thrilled with my new wooden USB drives from USB Memory Direct! They are beautifully made, and even better than I had imagined as based on the online virtual proof. Not only are the drives perfect, but David, the account manager who assisted me with my purchase, was incredibly helpful throughout the entire process."

"This is the second time I have ordered from this company, and both times have been a great experience! The costumer service is excellent! Any time I had a question they got back to me almost imidiately. I received my products two days prior to the estimated delivery and they looked just as amazing as the sample image their design team sent me! "

"I was in a hurry to get a custom USB credit card for a client of mine. I worked directly with Lana and she made this happen for my client. I will be using USB Memory Direct again in the near future."

"Awesome customer service and amazing products. Max worked with me to create the perfect product and he was patient along the way. When the order arrived I couldn't have been happier. I can't wait to load my USBs and deliver my digital products to future clients!"

"This is my second time ordering with you guys. Prior to USB Memory Direct... I had tried another company... the service was mediocrer and the quality was definitely not anywhere close to the quality you guys have given my company.

I was super excited to be able to place my second order of wooden USB Drives. Max Sanchez helped me for the second time and quickly responded to any questions and helped give me multiple ideas of what my USBs could look like.

I am already thinking of my next batch and my company's packaging is now complete thanks to your team!

"I loved and enjoyed working with Lana from USB Memory Direct, she was very accommodating, friendly and efficient. Everything that I had requested she had made sure was taken care of in a quick and timely manner. I would recommend this company to anyone seeking high-quality products with superb customer service. Thank-you Lana and USB Memory Direct!! "

"Working with USB Memory Direct was a pleasure. The customer service was above and beyond. Lana helped me with my order from inquiry to delivery. The product is great and the prices are very competitive."

"Answered my request for quote by phone withing 15 minutes - Super courteous - Handled my rush order to perfection - 5 Star Service and Quality Product - I couldn't be happier!"

"My experience with USB Memory Direct was EXCELLENT! I ordered flash drives with my logo printed on them, and from the very beginning, the customer service representatives were extremely prompt and helpful. They answered all of my questions thoroughly and very quickly. The production and shipping of my flash drives was very fast, and I LOVE the final product! It is beautiful -- I couldn't be happier. It's exactly what I was looking for. I would highly recommend working with this company, and plan to order from them again in the future. "

"My Experience with Memory Direct was very nice. They have responded quickly (15 min). I am happy with pricing, quality of final product and will definitely order more in the future. Highly recommended. "

"We are very pleased with our product from USB Memory Direct. Max was very helpful throughout the process and would reply promptly to any questions I had. I highly recommend USB Memory Direct for your next business purchase!"

"Such a wonderful company to work with! Max was helpful during the entire process and I am more than pleased with the product. Will definitely be utilizing their services again in the near future!
A++ guys! Great job!
Sarah

"We were more than thrilled with the end result from USB Memory Direct. The product is exactly what we ordered, our customer service representative was extremely friendly and accommodating, and the drives arrived sooner than expected. We would DEFINITELY recommend this company and will be using them again for our future orders! Thank you! "

Share USB Memory Direct's store rating

USB Memory Direct is a Merchant Member! Learn more

USB Memory Direct is a merchant member
USB Memory Direct participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.