Stores > USB Memory Direct

• Address: 12349 SW 53rd Street, Suite 205 Cooper City, FL 33330
    • Contact: sales@usbmemorydirect.com
    • Phone: (866) 404-4645
    • Customer Support: (954) 707-6767
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm Mon - Fri, EST Closed Sat. and Sun.
    • Fax: (954) 337-0206

Product & services pricing Rating 7.88/10 7.88/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.88/10 9.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"I have nothing but praise for this company and for their rep, Marina. The drives I purchased are perfect for my industry, the customer service was exemplary, the price was right, the quality and durability of the beautiful metal drives is a great reflection of the quality of my own services. I truly appreciate the care that went into making sure my logo was right, and I couldn't believe how fast I received shipment. I'm not sure who is more pleased, me or my clients when I hand them one of these little bullet-screwtop thumb drives."

"I had a great experience with USB Memory Direct in placing an order for custom USB drives for our company. Max Sanchez, our account manager, was very helpful in making sure our order went smoothly from start to finish! Also, shipping was fast and our drives look great."

"Awesome service. Very easy to work with. Very pleased with the product."

"I am so pleased with the wooden USB drives that I ordered from USB Memory Direct. Marina Daniels was such a pleasant customer service rep. She answered all my questions and concerns in a prompt and courteous manner. I highly recommend this company! I will definitely be a return client! Thanks so much Marina, and USB Memory Direct!"

"I worked with Marina and she was great! I received all my information very quickly. I also received my USB Flash Drives on the exact day they told me they would come in. They are perfect! Definitely recommend USB Memory Direct!"

"I am very happy with how the flash drives came out. The color is exactly what they showed in the sample photos. My logo turned out great!!! Finally, Lana did an excellent job throughout the entire process. I definitely look forward to doing more business with you!"

"The sales representative worked hard and in a timely fashion to gain my business through price comparison. She beat a competitor price and also provided a quality design on our logo that no other company had been able to do.
Completely satisfied with the product and mainly the customer service experience. We will be using in the future as well!

"Excellent customer service and a great quality product (Woodsman USB.) We did a lot of research before deciding on a product and company and have been happy with the results."

"Thank you Marina for the wonderful customer service and expedited shipping! "

"USB Memory Direct was absolutely fantastic! The customer service was on top of everything; and very quickly at that! My product is beautiful and I'll definitely be returning when I need to restock! "

"Our representative, Marina, was great to work with. She was quick to respond to any questions/comments and she also followed through right until the end when our order was received. It's a great company that we plan to continue doing business with in the future."

"These guys are fabulous! Fantastic customer service, the product was exactly like the proof image I received. They rock and Johnathan is extremely helpful! "

"I am very pleased with my whole experience with USB Memory Direct. Lana, the account manager I worked with, was very helpful and patient with me. The whole order process was also fast and easy to do. I'm very happy with my end product and would recommend them to anyone looking for USB drives for their business!"

"Will be impossible to find a better company to work with, this guys can make a perfect combination between great customer services and excellent products. I couldn't be more happy and i will become a loyal client. Thank you. "

"USB Memory Direct is the best customized jump drive supplier out there! I've used USB Memory Direct a couple of times for various businesses and I've always found the perfect drive - and have been able to customize logos to fit on the devices in a natural way. Whether you want a "self-contained" (no-separate lid) jump drive, a creatively different drive (e.g. key chain) or a cool wooden drive - they have many options. The customer service is stellar and prices are extremely reasonable. I'd recommend USB Memory Direct to any business in need of branded jump drives!"

Share USB Memory Direct's store rating

USB Memory Direct is a Merchant Member! Learn more

USB Memory Direct is a merchant member
USB Memory Direct participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,677 merchant members.