Stores > USB Memory Direct
  • USB Memory Dire

9:00am - 6:00pm Mon - Fri, EST Closed Sat. and Sun.
      (866) 404-4645
      (954) 337-0206
      sales@usbmemorydirect.com
      (954) 707-6767

Product & services pricing Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
Voice your opinion! Review USB Memory Direct by clicking a star below.
2017-06-06

Great Experience!

"From the beginning to the end we had a great experience. Friendly customer service and the prices were lower than everywhere else I looked. We loved our USB stick with our logo on it. The work was very nicely done. We will order again soon."

2017-06-06

USB drives for photography services

"I was dealing with Marina Daniels for my purchase of USB drives. She was very helpful during the process and answered all my questions. When my color logo wasn't able to be used for the wooden drives, she made a new text logo with the same font as my original. This was the reason I went ahead with the order. "

2017-05-25

Great Service!!!

"I dealt with Amanda Caraballo. She did a great job explaining all the different options I had and going through different pricing with me. Anytime, I had a question, she got back to me immediately. I was also sent samples, and renderings of what my flash drives would look like. I was very surprised at how great the service was. I will order my next batch of drives from this company for sure. "

2017-05-25

custom USB sticks

"It was as real pleasure to work with Lana and USB Memory Direct on getting our custom USB sticks designed and manufactured. They turned out wonderful. We will definitely work with USB Memory Direct again should we require more sticks - custom or stock!"

2017-05-23

Great Customer Service!

"From the ordering process to the final product, our experience was fantastic! The level of customer service was stellar all the way through. I even got an email from our rep alerting me that my package had been delivered, moments before it arrived on my desk. We will definitely order from USB Memory Direct again!

2017-05-17

Good job by USB Member Direct

"Marina and her team did a great job! The end product was terrific, and it was delivered in a timely fashion. "

2017-05-17

Our short time line was a non-issue for this team! The product was exactly what we wanted and at an excellent price.

"Great product, excellent customer service and prices!!! Thank you!

2017-05-16

5 STARS

"Excellent product & customer service. Marina Daniels was our Account Manager handling our order and she was very quick, efficient, and kind. I received many quotes, but ultimately chose your company due to the service she provided."

2017-05-09

Great service

"Good prices, fast service, and delivered even before the promised date. Thank you! "

2017-05-08

Great vendor

"Mariana was great following up at design and shipping phase. The product looks good too. "

2017-05-05

Excellence in a pinch!

"I was heading to a tradeshow in a few days and was under a crunch for give-a-ways to high level, decision makers. My existing provider was unable to accommodate my need for USB Storage Devices.

Amanda beautifully assisted in me in selecting a newer technology USB device, seamlessly integrated my company's branding and expressed shipped the merchandise in plenty of time to carry them with me to the event.

USB Memory Direct is now my supplier of choice for future marketing events.

2017-05-01

Great customer service

"Great customer service and quick delivery! Great product."

2017-04-20

Great Company

"Our USB Drives always look great, the staff is very friendly and helpful. Delivery is very fast. Always order our USB Drives here!"

2017-04-19

Excellent!

"This is our third time ordering from USB Memory Direct. Lana is always very prompt in processing our order and quality of the USB drives are excellent. Highly recommended if you're interested in distributing USB drives as promotional item!"

2017-04-04

Fast service and perfect product!

"From start to delivery, Amanda Caraballo kept in touch to make sure I was 100% happy! Great company."

Share USB Memory Direct's store rating

USB Memory Direct is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

USB Memory Direct is not a merchant member
USB Memory Direct does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!