Stores > USB Memory Direct

• Address: 12349 SW 53rd Street, Suite 205 Cooper City, FL 33330
    • Contact: sales@usbmemorydirect.com
    • Phone: (866) 404-4645
    • Customer Support: (954) 707-6767
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm Mon - Fri, EST Closed Sat. and Sun.
    • Fax: (954) 337-0206

Product & services pricing Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.88/10 9.88/10
2017-02-08

Great Service

"Marina, of USB Memory Direct was very helpful we loved the way our USB's turned out. Will order again in the future."

This review was modified by britw-39298 on February 08 2017 07:45:06 AM

2017-01-24

Excellent Service

"Marina was very patient and made sure the whole process was smooth and quick. The packaging was impeccable. Logo looks nice. I am ready to start using the devices. Best customer service ever."

This review was modified by ysuarez on January 24 2017 08:30:02 AM

2017-01-19

Great Quality Product - Professional Company!

"We bought some thumb drives for a product launch and we absolutely love them. They look just like the object we asked them to replicate. The company was very responsive and professional and our thumb drives arrived in a timely manner. "

This review was modified by jendor77 on January 19 2017 06:15:03 AM

2017-01-18

Could not have been a better experience

"From the website, to requesting a quote, the speed of response, the accuracy of order, the ease of communication, willingness to work with us on price (being a school district), ahead of schedule delivery- everything was easier than any other vendor we have worked with and came in at a lower price point as well. The quality of the product and printing was phenomenal- it looks great and just like the proof that was sent. Amanda Caraballo was our customer service rep, and she was nothing less than phenomenal. Professional, courteous, willing to go the extra mile, never left us wondering where we were at in the process, and even followed up upon delivery. We deal with a large number of vendors on a daily basis, and this was definitely above the rest. We really could not have asked for a better experience. "

This review was modified by shelby_jones-76183 on January 18 2017 07:45:03 AM

2017-01-10

Great product, great service!

"First of all, I have to say that their service is wonderful - it's one of the reasons I chose to order from them rather than the other companies I received quotes from. Amanda was my account manager, and she did such a great job keeping in communication with me, whether by phone or email. She was also patient when it came to waiting for me to flesh out the final design and with us going back and forth with various email proofs. She was always happy to explain things when I had questions and concerns. She seemed to really care about and listen to what the customer wants. As for the product, what we received looks great and is what we expected based on the proofs. We handed them out recently at an event we sponsored, and they were snatched up quickly! We will certainly be ordering from USB Memory Direct again when we need to restock."

This review was modified by RL-C on January 10 2017 03:01:31 PM

2016-12-19

expectations were exceeded

"Easy ordering experience. Our account manager was quick to respond and delivered several proofs to meet all of our miscellaneous requests. Will definitely order from here again. "

2016-12-08

Amazing customer service and amazing product!!

"We are extremely pleased with the flash drives we ordered from USB Memory Direct. They are classy and professional and miles ahead of anything else we saw for that price. We were worried they were going to be cheap looking and flimsy and they are 100% the opposite. A really great product. "

This review was modified by zgrouparchitects on December 08 2016 01:24:46 PM

2016-11-14

Fast, Professional and Convenient!

"I was impressed with the great speed, professionalism, client services and options with USB Memory Direct. I needed a three-day turnaround for an upcoming conference. The sales and art department team were efficient and continually checked in regarding mock-up design, which I greatly appreciated. "

This review was modified by elephanttalk on November 14 2016 10:10:17 AM

2016-11-07

Quick and Professional

"They were very helpful through the whole process. Offering suggestions and giving updates as to order status. I will be using them in the future for jump drive for my tax preparation clients. "

This review was modified by Chipcantrell on November 07 2016 05:56:53 PM

2016-10-31

Couldn't Be Happier!

"I've been using USB Memory Direct to make flash drive business cards for my voice over business for a couple of years now. Prior to that, I'd used two or three other suppliers, but found USB Memory Direct when the last one stopped responding to my emails.

Recently I had the idea to switch from a traditional drive with a very simple logo (which I'm pretty sure any custom USB company could make with ease) to a business card style drive. The drives they sent me look fantastic. I made up a little design for cassette tape look, and the transparency of the cards pulled it together perfectly. I'm thrilled, and I'm certain I'll never be switching providers again.

2016-10-26

Great Customer Service

"Amazing service! I really enjoyed working with Marina Daniels. She was very patient with me with all of my needs. The products also came to me in a very organized, professional manner. I'm really happy that I found your company. I will definitely be using you again in the future. "

This review was modified by MariamHP on October 26 2016 05:24:22 AM

2016-10-25

USB Memory Direct Delivers

"Even though we were in a bit of a time crunch USB Memory Direct came through with a phenomenal product that will help us deliver our materials to our customers in a professional fashion. The USB drives are great quality and they were even produced with our logos. It was easy to send them the files to be pre-loaded onto the drives - all I have to do is open the box and hand them out!"

This review was modified by MealTicket on October 25 2016 12:55:45 PM

2016-10-21

Good quality product, good service

"Quick and friendly responses from our sales rep, Amanda Caraballo. When she wasn't in, her manager stepped in to ensure we still got quick responses. USB Memory Direct offered the best price we could find and had the most benefits (free shipping, no setup fee, preloaded with material, full color logo, inscription on the back, etc.). Great quality product upon arrival. Everything was as expected, including our presentations being preloaded on a certain quantity of our drives and marked as such. Will use again. "

This review was modified by RegistrarCorp on October 21 2016 06:16:06 AM

2016-10-18

The custom-shaped flash drives were a huge hit!

"I was searching for a flash drive design that would complement our actual crystal award. USB Memory suggested I let them create a custom shape to match the award. When I received the digital proof the project manager was ecstatic. The awards ceremony took place during our annual Expo in Las Vegas mid-September. The custom-shaped flash drives were a huge hit!

I so much appreciate the efforts of USB Memory in helping us to create a great experience for our 2016 competition winners. I’ll definitely recommend them whenever I can!

This review was modified by cgaylor on October 18 2016 01:29:45 PM

2016-10-18

Lana is AMAZING!

"Very professional, prompt and excellent customer service overall .... made the entire experience a pleasure and I love my new drives!"

Share USB Memory Direct's store rating

USB Memory Direct is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

USB Memory Direct is not a merchant member
USB Memory Direct does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!