Stores > USB Memory Direct

• Address: 12349 SW 53rd Street, Suite 205 Cooper City, FL 33330
    • Contact: sales@usbmemorydirect.com
    • Phone: (866) 404-4645
    • Customer Support: (954) 707-6767
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm Mon - Fri, EST Closed Sat. and Sun.
    • Fax: (954) 337-0206

Product & services pricing Rating 8.53/10 8.53/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.85/10 9.85/10

2016-06-24

"Lana Burton was a pleasure to work with consistent and thorough."

This review was modified by sacollins14 on June 24 2016 11:37:09 AM

2016-06-22

Consistent Top Quality Products & Customer Service

"I regularly place orders for USB drives for my department at work through USB Memory Direct, and I am always happy with my experience. The customer service is excellent, the orders are completed in a timely manner and they always have competitive pricing. The USB drives are printed with bright colors and accurate design. I like that the account reps follow through with every step in the ordering process, always keeping me informed about what they product will look like, when it is shipped and when it has arrived. They don't miss a thing! I work with Lana, and she is always so helpful and prompt. Keep up the great work!"

This review was modified by cityofsunnyvale on June 22 2016 08:41:01 AM

2016-06-21

Quick, reliable customer service and wonderful product!

"When I looked into purchasing some wooden flash drives from USB Memory Direct, I wasn't only blown away by their fast customer service, but their prices were fantastic and more reasonable than any other place I looked into. They sent proofs with my company logo on the flash drive to me as well and all of this took place within the hour I first inquired via their website. Super fast! Especially since it's wedding season and we really needed to replenish our flash drives for our clients! :) They shipped them out the next day once we ordered and we received them within 1 week! I would highly recommend their services and we will definitely be purchasing from them again in the future! "

This review was modified by BrianneLuginbill on June 21 2016 06:26:27 AM

2016-06-17

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

"I had a great experience dealing with USB Memory Direct, Lana was great, she is very knowledgeable and worked with me when I changed colors a few times. I received our flash drives and they match the proof exactly and were delivered on time. I am extremely satisfied with USB Memory Direct and will order from them in the future."

This review was modified by PC2101 on June 17 2016 09:32:04 AM

2016-06-08

Awesome Service, Awesome Product

"Amanda from USB direct was polite, helpful, and extremely attentive. The ordering process, submitting our designs, and setting up payment and delivery was organized and effortless. I'll definitely be using this company again. Thanks USB Memory Direct!"

This review was modified by kplatteLGC on June 08 2016 11:54:53 AM

2016-05-26

Nice work & fast

"Everything looks great, fast turnaround & very professional custom service."

This review was modified by wcolepaugh on May 26 2016 09:37:39 AM

2016-04-14

Highly recommend USB Memory Direct

"The product, price, and service we received by USB Memory Direct was fantastic. Uploading our logo was so easy! Also, Lana was very helpful with the entire process! I would highly recommend USB Memory Direct!"

This review was modified by gurp15 on April 14 2016 05:01:02 AM

2016-04-06

LOVE these custom drives!

"I used USB Memory Direct before for custom engraved wooden drives and they were wonderful to work with. I knew when it was time to get new drives for my rebrand that there was no one else I'd like to work with. This time we did custom molded drives and they're even more awesome in person than I expected! They were wonderful with the tweaks and changes I requested and very easy to work with. Highly recommended!"

This review was modified by bybrea on April 06 2016 07:46:05 AM

2016-03-18

Easy, Fast, Responsive!

"It was my first time working with USB Memory Direct and Katrina was super helpful and incredibly responsive. We had a quick turnaround and she was able to work with me to ensure we got the flash drives to arrive in time.

The flash drives look great and we will be using them again for future orders!

This review was modified by BrandAmp on March 18 2016 04:11:23 PM

2016-03-14

Best Experience

"I shop online weekly, and have never found better customer service like USB Memory Direct! Their team is exceptional! I was a little skeptical because of their industry... I wasn't too sure if the end product was going to be as advertised, but it was better!

Highly Recommended!

My product was a USB Credit Card-Style Drive.

This review was modified by koriashton on March 14 2016 05:14:16 PM

2016-03-03

Exactly As Ordered

"The entire process was easy and efficient. The product as described was exactly what I received. The color was spot on. I would highly recommend using USB Memory Direct!"

This review was modified by melissas6 on March 03 2016 09:01:24 AM

valuelighting's Avatar

Carrollton, TX
2016-03-02

Rockstar Customer Service

"I was in need of a rush order and the account manager handling the order went above and beyond to ensure that our order was processed quickly and accurately. The product was delivered on the guaranteed delivery date with no issues. I highly recommend USB Memory Direct"

This review was modified by valuelighting on March 02 2016 07:42:08 AM

2016-02-19

Efficient, quick to produce and deliver!

"We needed 100 USBs with our logo to be produced and delivered within 3 days, and we were not disappointed. The products arrived on time and the quality is great!"

This review was modified by mannsud on February 19 2016 06:29:27 AM

2016-02-02

Unique products for student recruitment!

"We preloaded these USBs with critical documents for new students to help them navigate their new school, and handed them out at recruitment events!

Quality product, very nice looking.

This review was modified by hbingman on February 02 2016 01:53:51 PM

2016-01-15

Great service.. fast delivery

"Great customer service. they delivered really quick."

This review was modified by mforti on January 15 2016 06:42:35 AM

Share USB Memory Direct's store rating

USB Memory Direct is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

USB Memory Direct is not a merchant member
USB Memory Direct does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!