USA Photo Nation (RadioActiveDeals, expecam.com, RainbowTronics) Reviews - usaphotonation.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 0.00/10 308 reviews

USA Photo Nation (RadioActiveDeals, expecam.com, RainbowTronics) is not a merchant member
USA Photo Nation (RadioActiveDeals, expecam.com, RainbowTronics) does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"This order was placed in 2007, but I cannot choose that date from the options. Any suggestions on how to get help? They sold me an international camera and now Nikon won't honor the repair because I was not provided with proper paperwork."

"These people are horrible. Seriously. They will say ANYTHING to get you to shut up and get off the phone- I'm not kidding. I bought a 'NEW' 32 inch Toshiba TV from them... that's what it said on the page to purchase it. "Toshiba 32 inch Regza LCD TV- brand new- one year USA warranty". Well, that's not what I got. These creeps did not even BOTHER to take the REFURBISHED sticker off the box the TV was delivered in.

I called them to make sure delivery would be immediate as stated- I was told by this Ed Sharp creep that I needed to 'upgrade' to a US copy of this TV and not a 'gray market' copy as supposedly offered on the page of the TV for sale. NOWHERE on this page did it mention gray market at all- matter of fact it said 'BRAND NEW WITH ONE YEAR USA WARRANTY'. WHY would a foreign model come with a UNITED STATES warranty? So I say "Cancel the order- this is ridiculous" and Ed Sharp tells me 'awwww, you're hurting my feelings.. you can't cancel on me. I'll take it personal." Yes, he really DID say that.

I tried to cancel the order- I made it on a Saturday night, then called Monday as they were not open and was blatantly and rudely told it was "too late to cancel my order". Now I read carefully on their website- 'not open on weekends- business days only'. So late on Saturday night, I place an order, and they are JUST getting in Monday when I call yet it's 'too late'? No. Just greasy, grimy NY cretins trying to get away with every penny of yours that they can.

I'm not kidding- if it sounds too good to be true, it really friggin is.

DO NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE OR IT IS YOUR OWN FAULT!!! They are CREEPS on the phone and RUDE and will treat you like you are NOTHING. You will NOT EVER EVER get what you paid for and they will laugh all the way to the bank.

No, I'm not kidding. Buyer beware.

"This company is major fraud! They charged my AMEX card for $1100 and never shipped the product. I have reported them to Internet crime website and I will be taking them to court soon. Watch out and never deal with them. They will never answer the phone or respond to your email. All they do is charge your card and forget about you. No worry, they will not be in business for too long. The government is after them as we speak."

"Same story as everyone else. Tried to order a Canon HV20 for the very low price of $549. They called to verify everything and suckered me into a the $899 model with all of the "bells and whistles." When I got the package more then 10 days later I received everything BUT the camera. I called the next day and they told me it would be about two weeks to get the camera. They told me, if I wanted to, I could keep the stuff they already sent and they would deduct $800 from my credit card. After buying from this company I found this website so calculating my options I decided to eat the $100 and be done with it. Four days later they credited my credit card.

Lesson: DON'T BUY FROM THIS COMPANY

"DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS STORE WEBSITE. It is impossible to return anything--if you do--they do not credit your credit card...some people are still waiting for a credit from 2005! They try to bundle things together that you don't want. They sell you items at a low price BUT THEY ARE PLASTIC. They sell you items which they bill as "for Canon" but they are generic and low quality. They send you product but without confirmation or a bill? I am reporting them to every website I know and am reporting them to the NY Consumer Affairs Bureau! They operate under 3 different names and multiple telephone numbers and fax numbers. They don't answer their emails and they are returned with "not send" delivery? This company is a fraud!!!! "

"I have the same complaint as the rest - bait & switch was used on the order. When I said I didn't want anything else, the order was backordered/ "cancelled"."

"I am embarrassed to say that I fell for Expecam's scheme. Whenever I order something online I thoroughly check the vendor....except this time I got complacent. My story is the same....I ordered a camcorder, got the email that I needed to call. The item wasn't at all as represented. They tried to sell me a bunch of stuff. I told them 4 times to cancel my order...finally they agreed. I then bought the camera through a reputable dealer. This company should be called "Expescam"."

"****This Company Uses Bait and Switch!!********
****DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!!!!************
I ordered a Nikon D40X for the company. Received e-mail to call and then was informed that the price did not inclyde the battery and charger. I was offered the two for an additional $150.00. I passed and then was told the delivery time was 4-6 weeks not the 5-10 days as stated on the website. I was told that this was a chinese camera with a warranty fron china and chinese menu price as ordered was $449.00. Then I was offered the Ameican Model at 599.00. I declined the camera and cancelled the order.

"Same deal as all the rest. I used Expecam.com but it looks to be a front for USA Photo Nation. I got the "Please confirm your order" email the next day, then they tried to sell me extra junk. At that note I canceled my order.

I tried to buy a Canon 40D "PC Body," which they claim is a Plastic body. Everything I found says they don't make "Plastic" body 40D cameras. They tried to make me upgrade to the next level camera... Scum.

I'm a fool but I canceled my credit card before they charged me. Lets hope that's the end of it.

"Stay away from this store. As others have experienced, you order, they call to 'confirm' a security code and try to sell you higher price stuff, if you don't go for it you get an email that the order is oversold and canceled. Total scam!! I have put a fraud alert on my account."

"This store is a complete scam! Stay away from it. You order your camera (Canon 40D), then they e-mail to call them to confirm your order. And a sales rep tries to up sale you on unneeded products. If you do not buy the high priced additional products. The camera is suddenly out of stock. Camera scam to the max!!!"

"placed order for Canon Rebel Xti..same story as other raters..got a call from Ben, tried to change order..said he was canceling when I said I wanted the original item and he said it would be 6-8 weeks before I received the item and the order is canceled. Received an email that order was canceled. They are located at:

1554 61st St
Brooklyn, NY 11219

"Watch Out! Wished I had found this site sooner. I fell for the baith and switch scam. Order a Canon 40D for $499 and received an email from then asking me to call Peter at extension 211. When I called, I was told that this was the PC Body only and that I needed the US version for $1049. I said fine. He asked for my credit card info, but I told him that it was in my order already. I got concerned and tried to search for a Canon 40D (PC Body). Then posted the question in Yahoo answers and realized from the answers I got that there is no such thing as a 40D PC Body. I called them back and a different guy answered, he told me I was getting the full USA Package, but this time the price was $1179. I checked my credit card and I was charged $1179 for the magnisium version. I received an email telling that the camera was shipped, but another email would provide me with a UPS tracking number. I am very concerned about the prospects not only of being charged the money, but what is it that I am going to be getting. Will followed with an update in the next few days."

modified review This review was modified by Otrebla on November 25 2007 02:40:01 AM

"Just like others said, i was told "The item that you have ordered has been oversold and will not be available to us for approximately 4-6 weeks." "

"I had a very bad experience. After placing an order for the Sony DCR SR-82 I received an email confirmation of the order. Two days later I received another email asking me to call "Eddie". When I called I was told the the camera was backordered and that it would take 4-6 weeks to ship. When I said "OK" he promptly hung up without so much as another word. I then received an email informing me that my order had been cancelled. I called back to confirm. I was told that my order had been cancelled and I would be contacted when the cameras were back in stock. The agent (same one as before) promptly hung up again. Upon reading the other reviews of this store I am nervous about my personal information."