• Rating 4.00/10 10 reviews

USAToolWarehouse is not a merchant member
    USAToolWarehouse does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • USAToolWarehouse contact information

Akron, Ohio

"I purchased quite a few tools from here, found them through some deals posted on a deal site. I purchased a DWT-DCF889M2 DeWalt drill kit and loved the price and free stuff. Shipping was fast, customer service was acceptable, and the process was a breeze. Would buy from again, but be sure to look at other sites for the inexpensive items as items below $50 are less competitively priced than the bigger purchases."

"I have been doing research online about this company and was shocked at some of the reviews, it seems that some people may actually be blowing thier so called issues more then they are.

1) I just bought a brand new AC Machine 34788 and Genysis unit 3874. The deal was just under 5,600. The Agent explained that there was some fraud and they would run a code 10 check to comfrim it was me placing the order. Now, that is comforting to me to know they will check to make sure it is a legit order.

As per the review below it seems as if they must have been fraud as my credit card company called at their request to confirm this order.... So that review seems to be very suspect at best.

2) The review took about 48 hours before it shipped. I did get my item within 4 days via truck R&L. The truck drive called and delivered the item with no issues and was up running I had the invoice in hand and was ready to go.

Now to anyone out their who may read some of the reviews like I myself did and wonder what type of company this is. Let's put it this way I did find out they have been around for over 18 years and was the first online tool company to go onto the web itself. They offer great price and are friendly and will help you as best as they can. Now I am sure they don't have all the items on their site in stock that is common since but a simple call will get you the answer that you need. I would use this company over and over

modified review This review was modified by mrfrytools on April 30 2013 01:24:09 PM

"I bought through credit card.
They said, it was fraud.
To good to be true that address does not match my billing address.
They wanted me to do "MONEY TRANSFER", i said "NO WAY".

Now, i went to to their reviews.

1/5 posted Nov-15-2012
"Do not buy from this reseller, they do not have anything on stock, paid over 2.5k for tools, 12 days and they didn't know when will the order be shipped. Paid 2 orders by paypal, and 2 orders by credit card. I opened a dispute on paypal, and got their attention, so the refund was made.

Not recommended. "

mgross1
1/5 posted Sep-11-2012
"DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!! They take your money and then change their price after order has been submitted. Website/business cannot be trusted."

Toolman44646
5/5 posted Jul-20-2012
"This is a great site, I see so many people that post reviews and wonder what they are talking about. I have bought from this company for over 6 years. I get all my items in 48 hours and they have the best price on the market! I think someone is posting bad reviews because they want to make an issue of it.

But I would highly recommend this to anyone I meet!"

MIKEFREYHD
1/5 posted May-25-2012
"DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!!! THEY STIFFED ME FOR A OTC PRESS PROMOTION FOR ABOUT 800.00. AFTER 6 MONTHS THEY TOLD ME THERE WAS NOTHING THEY WOULD DO FOR ME. NICE CUSTOMER SERVICE
AGAIN DO NOT BUT FROM THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

This review was modified by MIKEFREYHD on May 25 2012 01:45:42 PM

Grey-haired-Fe..
1/5 posted May-02-2011
"I had a similar problem as one of the other reviewers. Placed my order on 04.15.2011, allowing what I thought was adequate time to get the tools here for the scheduled repair date. They were paid immediately using PayPal. When I started following up on the order, I found out that they had sent an order to their tool distributor two days after I placed the order. Kept calling back for status since the person that I was dealing with never called me back as promised. I finally cancelled the order so that I could source the tools elsewhere. Found them for less, but paid more for shipping since I had to go 2nd day air to still keep my schedule. Now waiting for refund..."

webrinkman
1/5 posted Dec-27-2010
"Ordered tools on-line using PayPal. Money was immediately in their account. Two weeks later I began asking if the order was ready - constant answer was back-ordered. This back and forth went on weekly for over a month. Forty-four total days later since the initial order and still no tools and still back-ordered. I informed them that 45 days was Paypal limit for disputes and please refund the money or I would be forced to open a dispute. They did comply but if I had not pressed the issue - my guess is they would have never sent the tools and since dispute time had expired - tough luck. My experience with them was bad enough that I will not choose to do business with them again.

Found out they also go by Network Tool Warehouse, Ntxtools, Spxstore and perhaps others."

"My experience with this company has been positive. I called in to discuss benefits of competing scan tools, and the Sales person recommended the less expensive unit!?! The order arrived days later and I love it. I plan on buying update software from them when my current coverage runs out."

Not recommended.

But I would highly recommend this to anyone I meet!

AGAIN DO NOT BUT FROM THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

modified review This review was modified by MIKEFREYHD on May 25 2012 01:45:42 PM