• Address: 101 N Main StGrand Saline, Tx
    • Customer Support: 903-962-5966
    • Business Hours: 7:00am-4:00pm Mond-ThursClosed Sat and Sun

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"I have purchased computers and monitors to upgrade my offices over the past few years from TxMicro. They have always shipped in a timely manner and have assisted my staff with any questions or install difficulties."

modified review This review was modified by Ins-guy on December 02 2014 03:34:18 AM

"I ordered 4 sticks of ram. 3 of the 4 i received did not work. You can tell by looking at the sticks of ram they are old and used. Total waste of time. Tried to save a couple bucks but got burned."

"Great Small Computer Business. Very helpful customer service and also great prices."

"I have been ordering from this company for years and have never been disappointed. This company has great prices, a user friendly website, and supper fast shipping. Product arrived and was just what I needed. Customer service is excellent."

"Unacceptable Procedures

Unfortunately the TxMicro.com web site is apparently setup to charge credit cards at the time orders are placed. If they had shipped my order the next day it would have been fine but.... After a week I sent them a message asking why my order was still showing as -Ready to Ship.- Three days later I received a message with a tracking number. Just one day after the mailman had delivered my credit card statement. It was not until the next day that UPS had the tracking info.

TxMicro has good prices on low end and outdated computer components but if you need it fast, or wish to avoid the hassle of filing a dispute with your credit card company, you might what to look elsewhere.

"I ordered two Dell optiplex refurbished machines with operationg system installed. The shipping was on time and free.
The computers were in good shape and packaged well. I had an issue with the print spooler stopping on both machines. I called the company and explained the problem, service tech then walked me thru the solution on the first machine and then emailed a complete discussion of the solution for the second machine. I could not ask for better service. 5 out of 5 stars for this company. I will save this companies name for future purchases.

"More than please with the computer system I ordered, and free shipping as well. Will buy again."

"I'm so angry that I did not read Reseller Rating's review of TxMicro before doing business with them. I ordered 4 sticks of RAM but ended up making a mistake and ordering the incorrect (NON-ECC) version. I then asked for an Return and sent the items back.

That was the last I heard from them. I have tried contacting them 5+ times and to no avail. I even visited their homepage and saw 4+ sticks of the SAME EXACT RAM had been re-listed. What a coincidence, right?

All in all, it's sad that someone has to make a living out of being a lazy ass and a crook. I'm glad that I did not spend another dime at that useless, awful site.

PLEASE STAY AWAY! You'd be better off using eBay...or even Craigslist.

"I bought 4x kingston 1GB 533mhz RAM sticks; They were packaged fairly well although not in their original packaging. One of the sticks didn't work so I put in a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) and the website said I'd be able to get 85% of the price I paid back minus the shipping. The RAM was listed as "NEW" online; For these items to not be in their original packaging, I would have expected them to, at least, be tested. They later sent me an email with instructions on how to return the stick to them, and told me I'd only be able to get in-store credit. I decided I would mail it back, I'm not really sure why I decided to because it cost me as much as I would've gotten in in-store credit to mail it back. I think it was more out of anger than reason. Sometime after this I recieved a full refund that was worth the RAM and the shipping I paid to send it to them! Was completely unexpected.
So ultimately, they mail items in a timely manner and in well protected shipping materials. If you have to return something they will tell you that they're going to give you little in return, but give you exactly what you would expect... Somewhat missleading.
I'm not sure if I'll ever do business with them again, but since they did give me a full refund I'd probably do it for a good deal.

modified review This review was modified by dano27g on September 20 2012 01:59:47 PM

"I ordered 2 hard disk drives from TxMicro. They arrived before I expected them and they were in excellent condition. The price was very competitive. The drives worked without an issue.

I will consider them first when I am looking to purchase additional PC parts as needed. I rate them 5 out of 5 stars.

"Received my order & was exactly as described. Very low price.
Customer service was very helpful with all questions.
Will buy from again.

"I bought a mother board/cpu combo from them and had a small question about power requirements. That was weeks ago and still no reply from them. As far as I can see there is NO customer service at this organization."

"After 3 attempts, I finally received a working motherboard and cpu. The reason I hung up on these people was because they accused me of not knowing how to install them. I returned the items, not a white powder substance or some stupid book I have never heard of or owned. Although I was very happy with finally receiving a working product I am extremely upset of the outright lie that I would be so low as to return an item other than the one I purchased and some kind of white powder substance. I am not that kind of a person, therefore the likelihood of ever doing business with these people again is extremely slim."

modified review This review was modified by unhappyman on December 13 2010 03:32:39 AM

"Fast Shipping!
Ordered a socket 775 motherboard/cpu and fan on Wednesday and it arrived Friday morning! Had my computer up and going by noon. Could not have been smoother. Thanks TxMicro!

"Ordered an intel motherboard with a socket 478. Board arrived DOA, in addition there was no driver CD, the board looked old and used. Txmicro does not answer phone, cc payment was accepted by tigersurplus who also doesn't answer phone. It smells like scam operation. Fine print says no cash refunds so it must be scam. I should have heeded the warning of others and stayed clear of this site. I don't feel I should have to pay for shipping to return a DOA board.
If TXmicro can correct this problem at no additional cost to me I'll update my review, if not I hope mastercard can get a refund for me for the full purchase price.

Disgusted in Cleveland GA

TxMicro.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

TxMicro.com is not a merchant member
TxMicro.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!