• Rating 7.17/10 240 reviews

Two Point Enterprise is not a merchant member
    Two Point Enterprise does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Two Point Enterprise contact information

"I ordered the Sog Topo Meridian Black TiNi kKnife M46T from two point enterprises on 1/18/2013. I had read a review in Backpacker magazine and wanted a good quality knife that I could take on my backpacking camping adventures. I received my knife on 1/28/13 and that was with their free shipping non- priority order shipping. After I had place d my order I received an e-mail from Lisa at customer service letting me know that my order had shipped. They were extremely responsive and professional. I not only am I impressed with the their customer service I am extremely impressed by the quality and workmanship of this knife. These folks get 5 stars from me for service and a quality product. I would not hesitate to place another order with these folks again! They also had the best on-line price I could find."

"Acceptable products but poor service. We placed two identical orders for Gerber hand tools with nearly identical laser engraving. The engraving order only differend in the name of the person being given the tool. Both products arrived in decent time but with very different engraving quality. One was acceptable, the other was all but non existant. If you didn't know where the engraving was supposed to be, you would never find it. We tried to contact the seller over 5 times by email and more than 6 times by phone. We also sent photos of both products for comparison. After nearly a month of trying to make contact the seller suddenly responded and refunded 4.95 for the engraving. Nothing was ever said or acknowledged about the obvious flaws in their work or even the amount of time it took them to respond even one time. I will never buy from them again and would warn anyone else against them as well."

"Very Poor Customer Service. Power supply came with screws stripped and poor fit. Tried to contact them several times and they would not reply. Wish I would have read some of the other reviews about their customer service before I purchased from them. POOR POOR POOR!!! You can be sure I'll be sure to make all my colleagues aware not to order from this company."

"I made an order of 2 knives that seemed as if they were in stock. My credit card was charged instantly. I received a note a week later that both knives were backordered, however my credit card was still charged. I sent a note back asking if they were ever going to get any more in and why I was charged for a knife they did not have in stock.
The only reply I got was a generic message that I had been refunded. No information on if they would get any more in or not.

I then get an email from then saying to come here and post a review and I will get $3 back. They are paying their customers to leave good feedback. That's just sad.

"It don't get no good'r-n- this. They were so efficient I couldn't even keep up with them. Fast shipping, Great products, Recieved as ordered. Nice lazer etching. Nice embroidery. I always wanted personalized knives. Now I have them. Thanks a million... Recieved in exactly 7 days"

"I ordered a Bark River Bravo 1. Requested my name engraved on knife if it fits, if not my initials. These guys did my initials in lower case and tried to tell me that wasn't weird as people request it all the time.

They also sent me a sheath made of leather instead of the kydex sheath I ordered. They do not want to help me at all after several emails per Bertha.

Stay FAR FAR AWAY!!! The lower price isn't worth it!!!

"ATX was quick, efficient and very east to deal with. Very pleased with level of communication and pricing. Will use again.
mike@qualheiminsurance.com

"I did my first order and it went very well. Quick shipping, good communication and quality goods. I'll do business again with them. "

"Great Price Fast Shipping .My Order came in perfict condition and in only a few days ."

Rating 8/104/5

"Good Customer Service

I placed my order Sunday night, and with regular USPS shipping my tool arrived by Thursday. And it was engraved! The website is easily navigable, and for someone who knows little about knives I found it very easy to figure out what I wanted.

"I bought the SOG AEGIS Digi Camo knife and it is awesome. Two Point Enterprise had the best price and the knife came in perfect condition."

""Great Service! Excellent Prices and Fast Shipping! Would definitely recommend doing business with! Thanks again!" "

"I was shocked they had my rare power supply in stock, very fast service, and low prices."

"Great source of Gerber items! Fast, friendly service."

"My two knives arrived quickly and were well packed. I reeeally like the quality, and names on them were engraved as I have instructed. So in conclusion, if I will need more knives I'll definitely order from the Two Point Enterprise again! Plus I will sure recommend this company to all my friends, because they like the knives too! Two Point Enterprise and SOG knives are one same company, and they are great!"