Stores > Twisted Throttle

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.53/10 8.53/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.45/10 8.45/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.78/10 8.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
Voice your opinion! Review Twisted Throttle by clicking a star below.

Yukon Verified Customer
2017-09-11

Going Tubeless

"In July I needed a new rear tire for my KLR. A co-worker told me about Twisted Throttle; the website and prices looked great. I placed an order for 3 tires, a tube, and some miscellaneous items (I saved a whole $30 rather than purchasing the one tire locally). Long story short, I finally got the tires last week (Sept 7); and I am still waiting for the tube so I can get one mounted. I should have bought the tire locally and enjoyed it for the past 7 weeks. At this rate there will be snow here before the tube gets here... Guess I will be all ready for next year though..."

2017-09-11

Delivered

"Twisted Throttle delivered on all points. Easy to navigate site, fast delivery and competitive pricing. I will definitely be ordering from them Twisted Throttle again in the future."

2017-09-10

LATE, BUT GREAT!

"I ordered my throttle lock for my 2009 Yamaha TMax; I REALLY like this 582cc Scooter; it is AWESOME and SO MUCH FUN to ride!
But, for long rides I needed something to lock the throttle because my hand gets tired. Twisted Throttle had what I needed. The only problem was it took about two months; did not think I would get the throttle lock before my trip to Santa Fe, New Mexico. I called Twisted Throttle to get an ETA on my throttle lock. They apologized for the delay; I was not upset with them; I understand way it takes so long to get anything I need for this bike. Unfortunately this AWESOME Scooter is no longer made in the US; only made in Europe. So, it takes a long time to get any parts I need or up grades I want for this Scooter. I did receive the throttle lock before I left; WOW! This is GREAT for long trips or when I ride to work at night with no traffic.

2017-09-09

Always a pleasant

"Experience when you buy from these guys. "

2017-09-08

Mostly a very good company

"I have purchased thousands of dollars worth of equipment from TT. If the item is in stock, it is a reliable quick ship. Great prices, excellent packing and exactly what was promised. But unfortunately if the item is back ordered, their shipping time estimates seem to always be overly optimistic to the point where I wonder if there is a bit of deception going on. 5 stars on in stock items, but 0 stars on back orders. If the item is not in stock, my recommendation is go somewhere else unless you can wait a lot longer than what they promise. It may not be their fault that they are constantly late on back orders, but it is their fault for not staying in communication and for not offering some sort of compensation for missing promised ship dates by weeks without a word about what is going on with your order. "

Way too long to deliver

"The website was saying the goods were on stock but it took almost 2 months to deliver, I was never informed about the delay. Very bad customer service communication..."

2017-09-08

Good

"No complaints at all, good shipping time"

Good experience.

"Ordering through Twisted Throttle was simple. Good selection, decent prices and easy website to navigate. I received my items quickly. "

Good experience, slow shipping

"Instock shipping took too long inside Canada. Peopke were friendly and knowledgable. "

V-strom chain guard

"Good experience in every area"

Excellent

"Excellent service, fast shipping."

Pleasure of purchasing

"Twisted Throttle makes it easy to find and select the correct quality item for your needs.
I found the payment process is very easy to perform and review when going thru the transaction.
Billing receipts and shipping information provided are top notch.

Shipping always timely and items seem well packaged when they arrived as scheduled..

2017-09-06

product hasnt arrived for 2 months

"i ordered the fender eliminator, tail tidy in july. and still havent heard from twisted throttle or received the product. No update, no email, unprofessional to customers."

2017-09-06

Quick service for return of flawed product

"I bought a windscreen add on that had a defective clamp. When I called I had a new one sent with shipping for return of the defective one. Handled courteously, flawlessly and quickly, by a live person on the phone"

2017-09-05

Excellent service

"Wide variety of products, easy to search, fast delivery and great customer service. What more could you ask? "

Share Twisted Throttle's store rating

Twisted Throttle is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Twisted Throttle is a merchant member
Twisted Throttle participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,434 merchant members.