• Twisted Throttl Twisted Throttle Elite Status

• Address: 570 Nooseneck Hill Rd
    • Contact: info@twistedthrottle.com
    • Phone: 401-284-4200
    • Customer Support: 855-255-5550
    • Business Hours: Mon-Fri 9:00 AM - 7:30 PM EST, Saturday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM EST

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

2015-07-13

"Quick service and delivery. "

2015-07-10

"Best online shopping experience yet!!"

2015-07-08

"Very easy to order, quick to pay, and fast shipping. What more can you want for service? Would shop here again! "

2015-07-01

"Service très rapide. Très bien emballé.
Je recommande ce site pour vos achats."

2015-07-01

"I was given great advice both via email and phone on this purchase. The handguards showed up in 4 days and are exactly what I was looking for. "

2015-06-29

"I received the Givi crashbars in good order. I am happy with the purchase. Dealing with TC was a good experience."

2015-06-27

"Good service on the phone when asked question. Delivery as expected. So far so good.
Thank You !"

2015-06-11

"Web site very easy to navigate, order was processed quickly. Would purchase from them again.

2015-05-24

"bought parts at a good deal or so I thought put in my shipping address and information thought I was good but 30 days came and went I'm not home and wife had not received the parts so I called Twisted up, to find out where the parts were, in looking over the order I saw the country was wrong but the address was correct, and most important the zip code was correct, I thought ok well locate the parts they tell me that can take up to 28 days, if they can retrieve the parts, so where does that leave me I asked, well we'll ship you out new parts and charge you again, when and if the parts come back we'll reimburse you, so I tried the address with the country and it showed my address, so they saw the country and just shipped it there, without ever checking the address and how the post office would take it with out a proper address I will never know, they got my money I never got the parts, so I canceled the order and they were happy to do that but still have my money, I guess since they are the north American distributor for these parts they get the money either way, so why care about customer service, the kicker to me was the lady said "the only reason you notice was because you didn't get your parts" not sure but I doubt anyone there knows how to treat customers so WARNING purchase at your own risk!!!!!!!
OH Yeah closing in on 60 days and still no refund"

Rep reply posted Jun-02-2015

twistedthrottle, Twisted Throttle rep has responded

“I'm very sorry for all the inconvenience you experienced with your order. As you are aware, your package has arrived back in the US and your full purchase price and postage has been credited back to you.”

2015-05-12

"I have been riding ADV bikes for a number if years now and have ordered online a few times from Twisted Throttle. Each time I received a great product at a reasonable price.
I was on business trip recently in Newport R.I. and was pleased to learn I would be able to visit the factory store myself!

It was pretty quiet when I got there, and staff greeted me and seemed helpful. I poked around and grabbed a few items, probably around $100 total. I was intending to ask about 2 additional items that I couldn't find on the racks, this time probably in the $200-$250 range. I went to the till and there was a fellow ahead of me yakking with the staff member about all things except motorcycling. Not a big deal, except the guy at the till completely ignored me for in excess of 5 minutes. (I think I was obvious with t-shirts etc in my hands).
I looked around and there were about 4 other staff members hanging around having conversations amongst themselves etc.
Needless to say I was not impressed, returned my intended purchases to the shelves and went to leave the store.
As I was heading for the door the lightbulb seemed to go on and now staff wanted to help me out again.
Sorry to say, but they did miss out on a lower end sale by their ignorance toward a customer.
I likely will order from them again in the future...but I have been finding other online shops to have just as good of prices after this experience.

2015-04-22

"an automated order update would be nice when things are backordered. Also the order status on their web page does not say much, only that it was accepted."

2015-04-20

"The throttle lock came quicker than I thought it would. It had simple but complete installation guides with pictures. This unit can not only be used to lock the speed/throttle in a set position but it be used to put a slight drag on the throttle return spring relieving your grip squeeze. Good product. Good supplier."

2015-04-15

"Excellent service, very rapid !! "

2015-04-01

"Fast! I ordered from twisted throttle a month after ordering a part from touratech. And it was here sooner. It came as promised
Definitely order from Twisted again"

2015-03-31

"I am very satisfied with the products and service."

Share Twisted Throttle's store rating

Twisted Throttle is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Twisted Throttle is a merchant member
Twisted Throttle participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.