Stores > Twisted Throttle

• Address: 570 Nooseneck Hill Rd
    • Contact: info@twistedthrottle.com
    • Phone: 401-284-4200
    • Customer Support: 855-255-5550
    • Business Hours: Mon-Fri 9:00 AM - 7:30 PM EST, Saturday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM EST

• checkmark icon FedEx Ground

Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

2016-07-27

RAM mount

"ordered a RAM mount phone holder for my bike. Delivered on time, but was missing the tether to help secure my device. When I called to inquire about it, they told me that what I received was an old part that was superseded. They would not provide me with the tether that I was supposed to have. Ended up calling RAM directly and without any issue sent me out a tether. "

2016-07-27

Exactly as promised

"No specific comments. They delivered exactly as promised, so I'm a satisfied customer."

2016-07-25

"Product was delivered as promised with no unforeseen issues."

2016-07-25

"I ordered a Madstad windshield. The windshield was back ordered and they had to order it from the company. They told me that it would take 2-3 weeks to get to their warehouse and when I asked them to contact me to maybe change my delivery method, they gladly complied. They called right away when the item arrived to see if I wanted to change my method. Great service on that, Thanks!

I wanted this windshield for a big motorcycle trip that I had planned. I ordered it 3 1/2 weeks before I needed to leave. I expected they would receive the item within the 3 weeks and then be able to change my shipping method depending on the time left before the trip. They received the item in 4 weeks so that was too late for my trip. I had specified that it was for a trip and had I known, I would probably have ordered directly from the Madstad website. I understand that the shipping from the USA to Canada is out of their control so that's why I'm not giving lower then 3 stars. However, from what the sales representative was saying, I was under the impression that receiving the item in time would be possible. That's why I'm giving only 3 stars.

Lesson: if an item is back ordered, give it LOTS of time to arrive.

Sound purchase!

"Got my Denali Mini-Blaster horn in decent time and it works well.
It has already saved me from being backed into by someone watching the car I was waiting on and not looking behind as they backed out! Thanks!

Quick Delivery!

"Had my RAM GPS order so quick, i forgot i had ordered it!"

Great!

"I'm very happy with my purchase,nice doing business with Twisted Throttle. "

2016-07-24

Items appear in stock when they aren't

"This is something that's extremely frustrating for me. I attempted to buy an item, which did not show it was out of stock until after ordering. I wound up finding it elsewhere (for less money as well, mind you) and cancelled my order after waiting 2 weeks for any sort of update. If items are not in stock, they should be listed as such."

Save $500.00 Canadian

"xscreen windshield on 2015 F3S This is by far the best product I have purchased in a long time.Its so flexible in the settings you can adjust it too and beats spending $800.00 plus Canadian dollars for a bigger windshield. Works great on my Blueridge winshield on my F3S.
If you thinking about buying do not hesitate its the real deal

bait and switch

"I was shopping for a pair of Sidi Tour Gore-Tex boots. I contacted Twisted Throttle by phone the day before I placed the order as per their “call for availability” instructions in the drop down menu on twistedthrottle.ca. I was told to go ahead and order the boots. Two weeks later I received an email from Twisted Throttle stating that the boots I wanted had been discontinued and were no longer available. They had been replaced with an updated version. The difference being the new model now had lug soles. I could get these replacement boots for an additional $90, thereby making my $509 purchase $599 plus tax. I replied to the email for clarification because when I first ordered the boots the pictures Twisted Throttle provided on their website clearly showed this “replacement” boot with lug soles. Their reply was again that the boot I ordered was no longer available and that I could get the newer boot (lug soles), now for an additional $40 instead of the additional $90 they had originally stated or I could cancel the order. I decided to cancel the order because it seemed like a scam to get me to pay a higher price for what I was shown I ordered. I ended up buying the same “replacement” boots with lug sole from another online retailer for the original $509.
Today while writing this review I went back to the twistedthrottle.ca site. The same Sidi Tour Gore-Tex boot is still listed at $509 and the second of two pictures show the lug sole.
Another complaint about Twisted Throttle is their Twisted Points program. The website says earn 5 Twisted Points for every $1 you spend. After ordering the boots at a cost of $509 I would expect a Twisted Points credit of 2545. I instead received an email stating my Twisted Points balance was 1625 total and 100 of that was a bonus for creating an account, which was needed to place the order online.

Perfection!

"The entire transaction went off perfectly. Thanks again."

Great customer service

"I had some questions on the fit of the crash bars and the technician that helped me was excellent."

Message approved by Donald Trump

"Ordered a part for my fathers new bike that came on the market....Honda African Twin...this was the only site that had the part in stock and when I called to ask about it the staff went out to find the container it was in and told me to order now...I did and was able to get it by Father's Day for my Dad! Will be my go to shop from now on....stellar customer service."

RnG Sliders

"RnG sliders, product came through fine. Great product. Post was quick."

No Sure What Happened???

"I have dealt with TT for years and they have always been great. This time, no so much. I saw a part that was out-of-stock so I sent them a message asking when the part would be available. I was told that once ordered, they would order the part from the manufacturer and I would have the part in a couple of weeks. The issue was TT never actually contacted the manufacturer to see if the part was actually available. The result? After a month, I called to see where my part was and told the part was on extended back order and would arrive for another 2 months. Had I not phoned, I would have continued to wait. This is not correct. They should have called once they found out the part was on extended back order and not available in the timeline they advertise."

Share Twisted Throttle's store rating

Twisted Throttle is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Twisted Throttle is a merchant member
Twisted Throttle participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,533 merchant members.