• Twisted Throttl

• Address: 570 Nooseneck Hill Rd
    • Contact: info@twistedthrottle.com
    • Phone: 401-284-4200
    • Customer Support: 855-255-5550
    • Business Hours: Mon-Fri 9:00 AM - 7:30 PM EST, Saturday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM EST

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"Excellent service, very rapid !! "

"Fast! I ordered from twisted throttle a month after ordering a part from touratech. And it was here sooner. It came as promised
Definitely order from Twisted again

"I am very satisfied with the products and service."

"Love Twisted Throttle, great guys to deal with and great products.

"I ordered many products more than a month and a half ago, and my order has yet to be processed and supplied still. I am considering just cancelling my order altogether and buying my projects through my local store."

"Everything arrived together, in one piece, and in a timely fashion. Who could ask for more. Thanks."

"The purchasing processing was simple and easy to understand. Everything went well until they shipped my purchase to the wrong address. I did receive a sort of apology when the situation was brought to their attention but no effort was made to make amends. Will shop here again if I have too, but will search for other online venues first. "

"Didn't seem to have very good communication internally. Told repeatedly something was in stock but was not. Charged me but didn't receive product for 6 weeks, even though repeatedly was told it was on it's way. Felt lied and deceived by them."

"Item ordered was initially out of stock and the back order was delivered the day before it was promised."

"Still have not installed the items,just hope they do the trick.delivery was quick and shipping was reasonable."

"Since I live in Canada, I like that they have a Canadian distributer. Great Job. "

"The wait time for my order was long. "

"Products appear to be good. A little bit of a slow turnaround on delivery."

"Product are excellent, but they take too long to confirm or give the Reward Points, it has take longer than a month to get my points, and i was waiting to make an other buy, the slower they give their reward points, the slower they have future order..... btw i'm having pending points again....
over it nice support (the chat and email) is realy nice and fast,
and i would say, i really enjoy your twisted.ca since i'm from canada and that way i don't have to pay duty,
i'll would and i recommend your website to my friend and co-worker when the discution go on finding motorcycle aftermarket stuff

"Fast and dependable delivery, great prices, Twisted throttle is a top notch business. Will order again each time I can."

Share Twisted Throttle's store rating

Twisted Throttle is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Twisted Throttle is a merchant member
Twisted Throttle participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,859 merchant members.