• Twisted Throttl

• Address: 570 Nooseneck Hill Rd
    • Contact: info@twistedthrottle.com
    • Phone: 401-284-4200
    • Customer Support: 855-255-5550
    • Business Hours: Mon-Fri 9:00 AM - 7:30 PM EST, Saturday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM EST

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"I have been riding ADV bikes for a number if years now and have ordered online a few times from Twisted Throttle. Each time I received a great product at a reasonable price.
I was on business trip recently in Newport R.I. and was pleased to learn I would be able to visit the factory store myself!

It was pretty quiet when I got there, and staff greeted me and seemed helpful. I poked around and grabbed a few items, probably around $100 total. I was intending to ask about 2 additional items that I couldn't find on the racks, this time probably in the $200-$250 range. I went to the till and there was a fellow ahead of me yakking with the staff member about all things except motorcycling. Not a big deal, except the guy at the till completely ignored me for in excess of 5 minutes. (I think I was obvious with t-shirts etc in my hands).
I looked around and there were about 4 other staff members hanging around having conversations amongst themselves etc.
Needless to say I was not impressed, returned my intended purchases to the shelves and went to leave the store.
As I was heading for the door the lightbulb seemed to go on and now staff wanted to help me out again.
Sorry to say, but they did miss out on a lower end sale by their ignorance toward a customer.
I likely will order from them again in the future...but I have been finding other online shops to have just as good of prices after this experience.

"an automated order update would be nice when things are backordered. Also the order status on their web page does not say much, only that it was accepted."

"The throttle lock came quicker than I thought it would. It had simple but complete installation guides with pictures. This unit can not only be used to lock the speed/throttle in a set position but it be used to put a slight drag on the throttle return spring relieving your grip squeeze. Good product. Good supplier."

"Excellent service, very rapid !! "

"Fast! I ordered from twisted throttle a month after ordering a part from touratech. And it was here sooner. It came as promised
Definitely order from Twisted again

"I am very satisfied with the products and service."

"Love Twisted Throttle, great guys to deal with and great products.

"I ordered many products more than a month and a half ago, and my order has yet to be processed and supplied still. I am considering just cancelling my order altogether and buying my projects through my local store."

"Everything arrived together, in one piece, and in a timely fashion. Who could ask for more. Thanks."

"The purchasing processing was simple and easy to understand. Everything went well until they shipped my purchase to the wrong address. I did receive a sort of apology when the situation was brought to their attention but no effort was made to make amends. Will shop here again if I have too, but will search for other online venues first. "

"Didn't seem to have very good communication internally. Told repeatedly something was in stock but was not. Charged me but didn't receive product for 6 weeks, even though repeatedly was told it was on it's way. Felt lied and deceived by them."

"Item ordered was initially out of stock and the back order was delivered the day before it was promised."

"Still have not installed the items,just hope they do the trick.delivery was quick and shipping was reasonable."

"Since I live in Canada, I like that they have a Canadian distributer. Great Job. "

"The wait time for my order was long. "

Share Twisted Throttle's store rating

Twisted Throttle is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Twisted Throttle is a merchant member
Twisted Throttle participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,836 merchant members.