Stores > Twisted Throttle

• Address: 570 Nooseneck Hill Rd
    • Contact: info@twistedthrottle.com
    • Phone: 401-284-4200
    • Customer Support: 855-255-5550
    • Business Hours: Mon-Fri 9:00 AM - 7:30 PM EST, Saturday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM EST

• checkmark icon FedEx Ground
    • checkmark icon FedEx Express

Product & services pricing Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10

2016-02-03

Superb!

"Good prices, great selection, unparalleled service. What more could you ask for?"

This review was modified by portaltwo on February 03 2016 07:57:43 AM

2016-02-01

Excellent Service and fast delivery!!

"Very pleased with the parts and delivery time.. "

2016-01-31

Free shipping bonus

"I took advantage of a free shipping promo to order a few things I needed fro my bikes that I couldn't seem to find anywhere else. They were delivered within a few days. Nice and easy way to get what I was looking for."

2016-01-31

Perfect!

"Great product and was exactly as advertised. Shipping was fast and the personalized customer response was a nice touch. "

2016-01-29

Fast Delivery & Great price.

"Got everything I ordered. Fast delivery with no issues. Very easy to do business. I will be installing sprockets & chain in the spring, bike stored outside, still winter in Calgary.
Thanks again, you will get more business from me.
Andy C.

2016-01-25

Best looking option

"I used these on my S1000RR and decided they were still the best option for touring bags for the S1000R. I shimmed out the mounts to allow for the fact I don't run passenger pegs, as I had on the old bike. No really ugly mounts on the bike when the bags are not in use. The bags are large enough to suit my needs. "

2016-01-12

"My horn arrived quickly and it bench tested very well. But sadly, it will be a few months before I can install it on the bike. "

2016-01-11

"As usual excellant service. Great place to deal with. "

2016-01-10

"Other than the one item that wasn't in stock, they came thru on time.
Thanks, Twisted Throttle

2015-12-19

"A number of purchases and every time a perfect experience with excellent communications from staff to assist!"

2015-12-09

"I bought a set of auxiliary lights last year, but procrastinated until this year to install them on my bike and then found that there was a defect that shut the lights off after a few minutes. The procrastination put me well past their warranty period, but when I contacted Twisted Throttle, they helped me figure out what was wrong, sent out parts for me to try to identify which part had failed, honored the warranty and provided great service. "

2015-12-02

"Poor customer service and sales departments. 5 different timelines and excuses given as to why the product I was interested in was not in stock. No e-mail notification once product actually was available. After I purchased and had questions on installation, no call back after they promised me someone that was familiar with product and how it fits to my helmet would call me. Evidently no one knows . Dissatisfied with product as well. FM radio reception is horrible. Needs a flip up antenna like the Sena product I was also considering."

Rep reply posted Dec-02-2015

twistedthrottle, Twisted Throttle rep has responded

“Thank you for your order, Daniel! We're a little confused by your feedback as your order was shipped the day after you placed your order. You were given information regarding an upcoming restocking shipment, and that was accurate. Once your order was placed, it was immediately processed for shipping. At that time, you were sent an e-mail with tracking information. We work with all of our customers who require assistance with installation and troubleshooting. I'm sorry we couldn't provide you the information to your satisfaction.”

2015-11-30

"GOOD PRODUCT GOOD COMPANY TO DEAL WITH NICE STORE TO VISIT "

2015-11-28

"They are a good source for hard to find adventure bike tires, but aren't stocking Mefo's as well anymore."

Rep reply posted Dec-02-2015

twistedthrottle, Twisted Throttle rep has responded

“Thank you for your business, Bret! We are constantly reviewing and evaluating our product mix and have found Mefos to be great tires. We recently expanded our tire line to also include Mitas. Take a look at our Mitas options for some great selections!”

2015-11-27

"Twisted Throttle has a great selection and fast shipping . I will continue to do business with them in the future ."

Share Twisted Throttle's store rating

Twisted Throttle is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Twisted Throttle is a merchant member
Twisted Throttle participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.