Stores > Twisted Throttle

• Address: 570 Nooseneck Hill Rd
    • Contact: info@twistedthrottle.com
    • Phone: 401-284-4200
    • Customer Support: 855-255-5550
    • Business Hours: Mon-Fri 9:00 AM - 7:30 PM EST, Saturday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM EST

• checkmark icon FedEx Ground
    • checkmark icon FedEx Express

Product & services pricing Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

2016-04-29

Good service.

"Backordered item sent quickly after it arrived at store with no shipping charges, as it was part of a larger order which already came that didn't require shipping paid by customer. Nice to see an honourable system at work. Thanks Twisted Throttle. "

2016-04-28

Great Store for the Canadian Market

"I have purchased several item from ATT and it never disappoints, greta store, great communication. "

2016-04-26

Complete

"They had everything i wanted for the 2016 Versys 1000. Tnx"

2016-04-24

"Item was exactly as described and came quickly "

2016-04-23

Perfect Service

"I decide to order a windshield for my FZ-07 one day during lunch hour, and it arrived within 48 hours. (It's always amazing to come home and have a package waiting). When I finally was able to install the windshield this week, it fit perfectly once I resolved how the brackets would attach.

It all worked so well, both the ordering/delivery process, and installing and using the accessory as well. Best online shopping experience in a long time, thank you.

2016-04-22

Great service

"Prompted delivery, videos to help with installations, what could be better, maybe less expensive. Having bought a few things from them, I will be a returning customer!"

2016-04-21

"I've bought a lot of accessories for my bike from Twisted Throttle over the years and I've never been disappointed with them."

First Rate !

"My order was received on time with no issues at all. Product exceeded my expectations. Well Done !"

Twisted Throttle delivers!!!

"I recently bought a Denali PowerHub 2, a power distribution module that allows you to install 6 different electric gadgets, all concentrated in the simple but well designed module. Instead of dealing with 6 different electric installations you connect the module to your battery and then, from this centralized location, you plug up to 6 gadgets.
In my case the module will be taking care of my GPS, a different horn, LED lights, a siren, and a 3-Port USB motorcycle charger power adapter for my cellphone and other devices.
As expected the item was delivered soon and well packed.
My shopping experience with Twisted Throttle has been always a happy one.
I highly recommend it!

2016-04-20

Great tires and great customer service

"Matt helped me discuss tire options and gave me several gold nuggets of information related to riding and future purchases I was thinking of making. "

2016-04-17

Can't get any better!

"Great service, timely shipping and hassle free return! Inet shopping was never made easier. Ordered both MRS X-screen sport and touring as I could not decide would work better for and bike look. The sport was the flavour of the day and returned the touring. Credit was processed on timely manner. Thx Twisted Throttle!! JP"

2016-04-16

All works as it said it would

"Fitted easily as it said it would. Great solid construction. Practice for a few miles and it becomes part of the bike quickly. "

2016-04-14

Going The Distance

"The first freight company does not deliver to my home (too far out of town they say) and the good folks at TT had the order returned to them and then shipped my order expedited by another carrier, got it the next business day.
Twisted Throttle definitely went the extra mile in this case to get a customer up and running with their new gear.

Thank You Twisted Throttle, I won't forget and it has earned you my business. I hope it earns peoples business who take the time to read this review as it is well deserved.

Cheers
TomB

2016-04-13

Satisfied

"They answered my questions and delivered the order in a timely manner."

2016-04-12

Quick and efficient

"The purchase experience was hassle free and quick "

Share Twisted Throttle's store rating

Twisted Throttle is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Twisted Throttle is a merchant member
Twisted Throttle participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,612 merchant members.