Stores > Twisted Throttle

• Address: 570 Nooseneck Hill Rd
    • Contact: info@twistedthrottle.com
    • Phone: 401-284-4200
    • Customer Support: 855-255-5550
    • Business Hours: Mon-Fri 9:00 AM - 7:30 PM EST, Saturday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM EST

• checkmark icon FedEx Ground
    • checkmark icon FedEx Express

Product & services pricing Rating 6.94/10 6.94/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

2016-09-24

Fast shipping, good product !

"Fast shipping, good product.
Would buy again. Thank you.

2016-09-24

Thai rider

"Great product information and delivery time. Unfortunately, (not your fault) some of the brands were not able to be delivered overseas to Macau:(. It won't stop me from ordering again though!"

2016-09-23

Better than expected

"I'd read all the reviews I could get my hands on but between the sheer quality of the bars once they arrived, to the excellent shipping and shipping experience, I am more than thrilled! Ride on!!"

2016-09-23

Very customer focused.

"Twisted Throttle carries great stuff and goes the extra yard to make sure you get what you want. They handle returns with aplomb and few questions. On this order they called me to advise that if I changed the type of delivery I requested it would still arrive the next day and cost me nothing. "

Met my expectations

"I received my center stand from twisted throttle on time and in good packaging. Everything went as expected. I will give my business to twisted throttle again. "

2016-09-22

Very good product selection and service!

"Easy to navigate website, good descriptions, and even phone support. Fast shipping, good customer service."

Incomparável atendimento

"Atendimento on line impecável. Não domino o idioma inglês e não tive qualquer dificuldade."

Excellent

"Great product, excellent customer service and fast delivery of the goods"

Service ultra rapide

"Très satisfait de mon achat et du service. "

2016-09-21

One of the best resources for motorcycle accessories.

"As usual, Twisted Throttle had what I needed in stock at a competitive price. Shipping was timely and the product was impeccable."

Great service

"Arrived at my door in plenty of time for upcoming trip. "

Shhhhh!

"after a 600 mile ride, I had finally had enough of wind noise on my K1200S while traveling. The adjustable windscreen solved the problem well. I don't really need racing aerodynamics, event while cruising fast. The installation was simple, though placement was exacting. Great addition. The usual excellent service. (Good instal video, BTW.)"

Slow Delivery

"Took a very long time for delivery compared to a competitor who I ordered from at the same time and delivery was over two weeks faster "

2016-09-20

"Good service. Good product."

No joy!

"Twisted Throttle has not delivered the requested and paid for product after waiting a month to receive. Product may or may not be on back order? No communication to tell me when to expect it. Very dissappointed!"

Share Twisted Throttle's store rating

Twisted Throttle is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Twisted Throttle is a merchant member
Twisted Throttle participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,632 merchant members.