Stores > Twisted Throttle

• Address: 570 Nooseneck Hill Rd
    • Contact: info@twistedthrottle.com
    • Phone: 401-284-4200
    • Customer Support: 855-255-5550
    • Business Hours: Mon-Fri 9:00 AM - 7:30 PM EST, Saturday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM EST

• checkmark icon FedEx Ground
    • checkmark icon FedEx Express

Product & services pricing Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.95/10 7.95/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.56/10 6.56/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

2016-12-04

The gold standard as a source for parts and accessories

"I'm making a few minor modifications to "personalize" my 2016 R1200GS and Twisted Throttle has all the right stuff. The staff is knowledgable and friendly. And the advice has always been reliable. For trusted and accurate advice for parts/accessories I know I can count on you guys!"

2016-12-02

Fast shipping!

"Fast shipping, product is as described. "

2016-12-01

"Been doing business with twisted for years. Always very helpful and informative. Killer products shipped fast! Thanks much."

Kaoko Throttle Lock Cruise Control

"After years of suffering with a cramped right arm on long trips from Canada to, well everywhere, I researched and eventually decided to purchase the Kaoko "Cruise Control" for my '97 BMW R1100GS from Twisted Throttle. This was my first purchase from this site. I was impressed with the description of the product, the ease of ordering and the updates for tracking of the product from Twisted Throttle to my door. I was also equally pleased with the very short delivery time. After some initial difficulties with removing a seized originally installed throttle end weight, I had absolutely no problem with installing the throttle control. It literally took seconds. I left for a solo trip to the Sea of Cortez the day after I installed the item and couldn't be happier with my purchase... It worked flawlessly. I highly recommend this product and Twisted Throttle as a purchasing site. AWESOME!"

2016-12-01

"Excellent support and fast delivery"

2016-12-01

Very good service and fast delivery.

"The service is very swift and delivery of motorcycle items are fast. Items came in good quality condition. "

2016-11-29

Great company to deal with!

"My order was shipped quickly, was well packaged and arrived in good condition. I've been a customer for several years and have never had a bad shopping experience here."

Outrageous Handguards!!

"I have a friend who has many bolt on from Twisted Throttle who recommended that I look for my much needed handguards there. I was unable to find what I desired anywhere else and got exactly what I wanted and more importantly needed. I'm ssoo please as are my hands too. As it was mentioned by the same friend it would change my life and they have. Ty Twisted Throttle!!"

Wiseowl

"Product arrived on time and in good order. "

2016-11-28

Twisted Throttle stuff!

"I like all of Twisted stuff but it is a little pricey. Good quality & it's store is close to me in RI."

2016-11-28

"Was happy with Twisted Throttle. The product I order worked out good."

This review was modified by rdal on November 28 2016 04:38:45 PM

2016-11-27

"Iooks good.
Works well.
I like it.

2016-11-26

Quick delivery

"Very happy with the fast delivery of my order. "

2016-11-26

Call Don't Write

"If you need technical assistance, expect not to get an answer unless you call them and even then don't expect specific placement or fitment answers. Twisted throttle sells and ships parts fast, that's what they do best. Their technical department provided general answers...."hang the horn wherever there is a bolt". You will have to do for yourself in some circumstances, which I did. Bracket construction (Denali horn) and placement/fitment was on me to determine. I expected more from the company when purchasing specific components for a R1200 GS. I got a part fast, but not much else."

2016-11-25

perfect

"serious seller , everything was good"

Share Twisted Throttle's store rating

Twisted Throttle is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Twisted Throttle is a merchant member
Twisted Throttle participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,607 merchant members.