"TurntableNeedles.com gets a 100% perfect rating from me! I placed an order with them that was packed and shipped professionally, and delivered on time. Where this merchant really shines above and beyond is with their customer service and expertise in the phono electronics space. After I received my purchase I had several questions and a situation that I was unsure of. The response time and action from TurntableNeedles was very fast and thorough, and I am comfortable knowing that I have a company I can rely on for this type of equipment. Their policies are very fair! Purchasing online and through the mail can sometimes be a scary thing, but fortunately honest and competent vendors like TurntableNeedles exist for those of us who share a love for vinyl! Again, 100% trusted and recommended. Thanks!"

"I ordered a needle for a 45+ year old KLH Model Eleven turntable/changer that had the original Pickering V-15HB/AT2C cartridge with 45 years of wear on it. The first needle that Turntableneedles.com sent had a shaft that was slightly too large to slide into the cartridge despite being the exact replacement model called for. So I returned it, along with the old worn needle and an explanation note. In less than 2 weeks they found me a different needle that fit and sent to me at no extra charge. Now the old KLH is up and running so that I can digitalize my vinyl collection.

How many other businesses are that customer-oriented that they will take the time to find a custom part for you? Most places tell you, "you ordered part # XX-1234BZq and if it doesn't fit, that's your problem. Tough luck, Dude, we don't have time to hold your hand." My hat's off to Turntableneedles.com

modified review This review was modified by Dantler on June 20 2013 12:54:59 PM

"Just a short note to say a big thanks for a really fast, secure service. It was easy to find my parts with your data base and at a very competitive price. I still cant believe how quick my order arrived.
big pat on the back for you.

"I purchased 5 belts for two very old cassette recorders. The web site was very user friendly. Belts arrived in seven days or less. Belts performed well once installed. I called about a belt not stocked an got a friendly response suggesting an alternate belt. I have recommended this vendor to a square dance caller who has fellow callers in need of belts and needles."

"Awesome internet company! Provided excellent instructions for fitting my turntable belt, and the cartridge I bought is excellent for the price I paid! Ordered on 3/22/13 and it made it all the way from Oregon to Maryland on 3/25/13; just 3 days!
WOW - Shipping and insurance was only $1.21. Their website is extremely user friendly. I REALLY LOVE THIS COMPANY AND THEIR PRODUCTS! WILL DEFINITELY BUY AGAIN.
THANKS!!!!!

"These guys are great! This is the message I sent after getting my parts and getting my turntable running again -

"Hi,

I received the parts I ordered from you, and very quickly. I want to thank you for solving a problem that's been bothering me. Thanks for including the alcohol wipes too; that's very helpful for doing things right. I'll be ordering again, and that's a fact. I already have my eye on a replacement headshell that has been hitherto impossible to find -- until I discovered your great site.

That Ortofon bubble level is a simple but terrific tool. I had a nagging feeling my player wasn't "just right," and was correct. Now all is well and my music is flowing.

Thanks again,

Happy New Customer,

Gavin"

"I bought some turntable styluses from TurntableNeedles but had to buy the belt from another supplier. I mentioned that to Steve from TurntableNeedles as they did not have a model number on their website. Steve had asked me to let him know how the belt worked so that he could recommend it to his clients who might have the same turntable model. The belt arrived but it was about 10 inches too short. Steve advised me not to use the shorter belt as it could damage the motor in the turntable. I had to measure the belt path around the plate and around the pulley and gave Steve the details. I felt assured that Steve knew what he was talking about and ordered a new belt from him and at a much cheaper price with free delivery to Australia. It works perfectly and together with the new stylus, the records sound great. One happy customer. Turntable Needles and Steve are a delight to deal with and I would highly recommend them."

"Great job!
Gorgeous purchase at a very reasonable price, delivered very quickly! I am very pleased, thank you very much!
Sergei, Russian Federation.

"I ordered a pair of belts on February 20th, they arrived today (25th) amazing service considering I am in the U.K. Brilliant service, very highly recommended!!"

"I bought a belt for my vintage Sanyo turntable. Everything went smoothly with the order and the belt was an adequate replacement in size and function.

Got the belt in less than a week.

"Hi Guys
My replacement belt for my 70's deck came within DAYS! Amazing. And fits the deck perfectly. Before then, it was no more than shabby junk on the verge of being dumped. After sitting at my desk on the computer one night here in the UK chatting to your shop in the US, I'm now enjoying my old deck again after some 25 years :)
Just luvv the internet.

"I needed a replacement belt for my Rega P3. They are VERY expensive ($40). So, in doing a lot of searching/research I came upon this site: www.turntableneedles.com. Well, I'm extremely ecstatic about this site. The prices are great and the replacement belt are essentially the same as the original (no difference in size,measurement, or stretch). They packaged the belt in a zip-loc along with an alcohol wipe for the drive path. I'll be purchasing all my future turntable parts from this site in the future (they also have a load of helpful info on their site). The packaged was received within a couple days of ordering which was an added plus. "

"I have ordered both turntable belts and styluses from TurntableNeedles.com. In both cases the products were delivered promptly, were well packed, and arrived undamaged. I have only good things to say about their service.

The belt worked as advertised.

The replacement stylus (237-DET for my Empire 2000E/III) is a disappointment and does not sound anywhere near as good as the original from 1978 (which still works but is reaching end of life). Sound is flat and muddy with a lack of high-end. Others write as satisfied with the stylus, so YMMV.

I will continue to purchase from this company, as their service is excellent. Consider this a cautionary tale regarding replacing high-quality original parts with what is now available.

"No problems. I ordered and received a TT belt. It fit and now my TT plays again after 15 years of sleeping. Cool."

"I was amazed at how fast I received the belt for my open reel tape deck. I was equally amazed and pleased that there is a company that stocks brand new parts to keep the old machine running. Not only that, but shipping was free! This is a company that I will definitely buy from again. Also,their database for parts is very easy to search--well arranged web site."

TurntableNeedles.com / AVCR Electronics is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

TurntableNeedles.com / AVCR Electronics is not a merchant member
TurntableNeedles.com / AVCR Electronics does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!