Turner Motorsport Reviews - turnermotorsports.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 6.25/10 8 reviews

Turner Motorsport is not a merchant member
Turner Motorsport does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Great site! Really decent prices, especially on Genuine BMW parts. I accidentally ordered one too many of a part, and they were extremely cool about letting me send it back. They have a great selection of aftermarket and performance items too, and I suspect I'll be ordering again soon. My 330i needs an M3 style makeover and more horsepower! "

"Placed an order online on Saturday, it shipped Monday and received on Tuesday. They have a great selection of BMW parts. Good prices but what i liked most is their reputation - just google them and they are the real deal. "

"There are fly-by-night parts retailers that offer the guaranteed lowest prices, or free shipping, but rarely do you get any of the above with any form of customer service. Turner is different. They may not have the lowest price on the internet, but their prices are quite competitive, and they stock the products at their facility, which is rare these days. But what you get in return for a slightly higher price is a guy that answers the phone. You get a guy on the phone that drives a BMW. You get a guy on the phone that has worked on BMWs. You get a guy that is passionate about the brand and the company he works for and will take the time to talk to you. You get customer service that is stellar. Basically... you get what you pay for, and then some. These guys are the best in the business. I will not buy OEM parts or performance parts from my ///M anywhere else."

"Any company who is willing to throw away a customer who purchased $600 in parts over $12 is not one that you should do business with.

I was sold a defective part and Turner Motorsport would not return it under its "Lifetime Warranty" because it would cost them $12 in shipping and "time to fill out the paperwork".

Not only that, but everything I have ordered from them I have found cheaper other places.

"I've ordered from several of the other BMW parts houses, and these guys are the best to deal with. Their prices are fair if not the lowest, and they always go the extra mile to get me the correct parts quickly. Order from any company enough times, and you know eventually a mistake will be made or a part will arrive damaged, etc. But it's how the company handles these types of issues that can win or lose a customer. And for that reason, I'm a customer for life. There's a reason these guys are a household name in the BMW world. Thanks guys! "

"Turner Motorsports/Allshocks.com.

Don't waste your time doing business with these guys. They are arrogant and believe they are more knowledgeable than the customer. I place an order and they send me a part that they insist will work with my car, rather than take my recommendation and send me the part I want. I figure I'll humor them because they claim to be experts. Now I'm stuck with a useless part that does not fit my application. Forget about their return policy. They'll give you the run around until you get sick of dealing with their demands.

"After reading reviews and recommendations on the part I needed, I searched turnermotorsport.com and ordered a newer composite water pump for my E46 325xi. The web site was easy to navigate, the products were pictured and the descriptions were clear and useful. I ordered on Monday and had the package shipped via UPS 3 day, but got it the next day! The pump I ordered was just as described and pictured on the site, and matched exactly the part I took from my car. I also called to confirm my order and the sales person who picked up was very knowledgeable and helpful. I was hesitant at first, but I will definitely order from Turner Motor Sport again.

I don’t know why the other guy was pissed off and gave a bad review, but searching BMW forums Turner comes among the recommended vendors.

"This site took about a month to send me a part I ordered. Their customer service representative was rude and disrespectful. This is a good representative of low cost= Bad quality service.