Store Information Store Info
Turbocharger P Coupons
  • Rating 9.20/10 302 reviews

Turbocharger Pros is a merchant member
    Turbocharger Pros participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • Turbocharger Pros contact information

• Contact: sales@turbochargerpros.com
    • Phone: 1-800-923-0413
    • Customer Support: 800-923-0413
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.45/10 9.45/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.45/10 9.45/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.67/10 9.67/10

"terrible service, nothing but a run around... stay away!!!"

"Justin in customer service was courteous and very helpful in returning a core that was over due. I received the turbo in a very timely manner and was very satisfied in its performance"

"awesome website! great service! had exactly what I was looking for!!"

"Helped me out better than anyone has helped me before. Suggest the perfect turbo for the application of my car. Thank you so much GREG"

"I needed a turbo for my jeep quickly and Jonny helped me out. Now, I am back on the road. Thanks Jonny."

"Great customer service. Will definitely order from them again. "

"It is infrequent that I write reviews, but I am compelled to write about the exemplary service I received from Justin and Turbochargerpros.com. The turbocharger on my 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee failed and my local dealership told me the replacement part would cost $4,900 to replace plus 12 hours of labor, since it is necessary to remove the engine and transmission to install the turbo. I searched Jeep Forum, called local diesel repair shops and could not find an alternative to paying $7,000 to Jeep Dealership to repair. Fortunately I found turbochargerpros.com on the Internet and called them on Saturday. I spoke to Justin who was very familiar with my vehicle and told me that they had the part in stock and could ship immediately. Best of all Justin quoted me a price for a new Garrett turbocharger that was one-third the price the dealership quoted me.

The 3.0L Jeep diesel (Mercedes engine) was only available for a couple of years and it is difficult to find mechanics (even dealerships) to work on them. Therefore those dealerships that can provide the service charge disproportionate rates. As a result and due to my experience I hope that other Jeep diesel owners who have the same problem find their way to turbochargerpros.com to save money and get clear answers that I was not able to find elsewhere.

"Parts got to my house sooner than I expected. Talked to Will and he was a big help. Made sure I had the extras so I wouldn't be going ack and forth to the parts store"

"excellent service very nice an helpful customer service"

"Great employee good attitude and knowledge thanks Cole for all the help"

"Parts were as promised. Came through for our situation and refunded 100% core charge. Have no complaints and will use for all of our stock turbo needs in the future."

"Great customer service. Cole was outstanding. I will definitely do business here again!! "

"Will was very helpful. I had shopped around and he gave me the best price. I look forward to having the new Turbo on my car.

Thank you.

"I am totally satisfied with every phase of my dealings with Turbocharger Pros, from the ease of ordering to the expeditious handling of my order to the speed of delivery to the quality of the item I purchased from them. I ordered a high pressure turbocharger for my CAT C15 ACERT engine, the unit bolted up perfectly, with no issues whatsoever with compatibility. The turbo performs perfectly, and delivers beyond my expectations. I would 100% recommend this turbo to anyone as an inexpensive alternative to the same unit from CAT, at least at this point in time. Time will tell as to its longevity and service life."

"Very helpful and understanding people. Will helped me find quality struts for my Nissan Maxima "