Turbocharger PCoupons
  • Turbocharger Pr Turbocharger Pros Elite Status

• Contact: sales@turbochargerpros.com
    • Phone: 1-800-923-0413
    • Customer Support: 800-923-0413
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.47/10 9.47/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.47/10 9.47/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10

"I wanted to leave some positive feedback for a transaction that I had with the Turbocharger Pros. I purchased through Ebay and I bought from them because they had the best feedback. I received the item and took it down to the repair shop. I emailed customer service and they promptly responded. I called the customer service and they quickly picked up the phone and were very courteous. I think that they have a great business and I would recommend them to friends. Thanks for all your help"

"Great service and experience ! I initially worked with Victor when placing the order back on 4/20/15 - he was very helpful and explained my options clearly ! I received the new turbo by the end of the week. It turned out my car did not need a turbo replacement, so I called customer service and spoke with Cole - he also was extremely helpful and set my mind at ease for a stress-free return process. If I need a new turbocharger in the future - Turbocharger Pros is the company I will contact !"

"Wow! Turbocharges Pros are an A+ Five Star * * * * * company. We placed an order for a part at 1:00 pm. A few minutes later we got two emails confirming our and our receipt with a tracking number! Excellent correspondence! By 10:00 am the next morning UPS was pulling up with our much needed parts! Wow. I have never had such great service from a parts vendor and I have been ordering parts since 1985. This company is efficient and the product brand new just as described. Thank you Turbocharger Pros."

"The turbo fit as stated on the website and my car is running as it should.

"so my mechanic says they can't find a turbocharger for my 2001 Volvo v70 xc. one phone call to turbocharger pros and they have one. you guys were great. I think I spoke with 8 different guys before I could get the info needed to determine the correct part. All of the team was awesome, but drew happens to be the gentleman I finally remembered. Thanks guys"

"I was impressed on how fast and easy we received our order,I highly recommend Turbocharge Pros for all your needs. Justin was also very helpful when making changes on my order."

"Sale man was very helpful, price was the lowest I've paid in ten years delivery was on time. I ask for instruction and a little heads up on how to install and what to look for. their advice made it so even I could install and did saving me $2500.00 in repair cost. Thanks Doug porter DP Steel erector from St. George Utah "

"This company was awesome they had a lot of knowledge and didn't just try to sale me a part they took the time to make sure it was correct and would run correctly on my car plus they gave me the best price I have seen on my turbo and I recieved it at my door in 3 business days in perfect condition. I would recommend them to anyone in need of a turbo."

"Fast shipping! I actually got the wrong part, but the customer service was excellent! They offered to exchange for the correct part, the return process was easy, and they refunded the price quickly. I would definitely recommend this company and would order again."

"very helpful staff extremely quick shipping Cole was my customer support agent he new his stuff "

"talked to sales pro and placed order a turbo. Stewart was very professional and knowledgeable about the products his firm sells. The questions he ask proves his skill in aiding his customer to purchasing the correct product on the first time. He will be ask for by name every time I purchase products from his company. He invited me search web site for other products he sells. Thanks for your service and help. Harry"

"Great customer service and helped me get a great deal on a Stigan Turbocharger. Also with a 2 year warranty and made me a very happy customer."

"Needed a replacement turbo for my VW Passat and found this site after searching online. Spoke to Adison and decided to go with the Stigan brand that comes with the longer warranty. Couldn't be happier. "

"I was skeptical at first, but they proved me wrong. I will definitely use them again."

"Extremely upset about my experience with this company and its products. Overnighted a new turbo for my Subaru legacy from this company. Had it installed by a Subaru certified mechanic. Only to have the turbo fail less then 15miles down the road ! Called company the following business day, explained issue. I was very reasonable with them. I explained that I understood sometimes faulty parts get shipped and that I would need them to overnight me a replacement turbo. Again had turbo installed and this time made it 20miles before turbo failed.... SO at this point I have paid the installation twice for a faulty turbo. I will be pursuing a legal route if this cannot be handled correctly. I will not ever recommend this company based on my experience."

Share Turbocharger Pros's store rating

Turbocharger Pros is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Turbocharger Pros is a merchant member
Turbocharger Pros participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.