• Turbocharger Pr Turbocharger Pros Elite Status

• Contact: sales@turbochargerpros.com
    • Phone: 1-800-923-0413
    • Customer Support: 800-923-0413
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 8.81/10 8.81/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10

"From web search to phone call to make sure part was correct of application."

"Very Good service and Good parts thank u! Russell"

"Quick delivery, perfect fit, Thanks!!"

"Excellent response, good service & trustworthy.. Keep it up!"

"When my IHC school bus started acting up I took it into the dealership to find out why. Turbo was seized I am told ... then a pause before the mechanic said it will be $4700.00 for the Turbo and $1000.00 to install. $5700.00, oh and a $588.00 core charge ON TOP OF THAT. I nearly hit the floor. Immediately went to my computer and onto ebay. Turbocharger Pros had a turbo listed that said it fit my engine. Wow it was only $600! Skeptical I called them, the sales person explained that not all DT466 engines are the same and how to gain the part number from IC and to call him back. Glad I did, that one did not fit my engine, but they had one that did. $1589.98. Long way from $4700! Core was only $325! They even included a shipping label so I could put the core into the box they supplied and send it back to them without additional shipping charges. Even with this great service I needed more ... I had 5 buses booked on charters on only owned 5! I needed this bus back on the road ASAP. They shipped the turbo to Shelby the next day! The salesman suggested I look online for installation as I had some pretty good knowledge of the engine. He was right again! It was about a two hour job, for a first timer! The turbo fit perfectly, was an exact match to OEM and took no adjusting or modifications. My $5700 bill turned out to be less than $1800.00 saving more than $3900! They will always be my first call in the future. Thank you Turbocharger Pros for helping us small business owners survive. "

"Turbocharger has been a great company to deal with so far, ordered my new and improved KO4 turbo today, looking forward to getting it in the mail very soon hopefully!"

"Sense may 27th 2015 ive been waiting for a turbo charger to show up at my shop.
ive called 3 times a week and have been promised next day delievery more times than i can count without follow through, even though my card was charged on may 27th....
seeing as its July 7th, 2015 now and im sitting on hold once again so i can locate the turbo charger for my customers car that seems to have vanished into this air...
Russel in customer service is terrible and rude, he lacks integrity much like this company.

after another 30 mins on hold id proud to say that they have no idea where my Turbo is...
I was just told that the turbo was never ordered.

"After attempting to buy from another source witch messed up everything from a to z a garage told me about turbochargerpros and I gave it a shot after much frustration with the OTHER guys. These guys were awesome. Professional quick and really good over the phone. Seth was most helpful and I would highly recommend this company for anyone who wants to get it right the first time. thanks again, jim."

"fantastic service to Canada! ordered on Friday and arrived Wednesday even after UPS truck broke down.. customs etc

car runs great! decent price

happy customer

"Great Turbo Charger!
The part came complete and packaged to ensure no damage during shipping.
Very helpful when ordering and answering questions during the installation process.were extremely helpful during.

Greg

"Quick delivery and item installed without issue!"

"I own a 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX. The up pipe blew cat material into the turbo. Needed another turbo. But of course when looking for a new turbo there are a lot posers out there from a certain big country. This company offered four different options for my engine from rebuilt to another real oem Mitsubishi turbo. And the shipping options were affordable. I HATE GETTING A COMPANY WITH BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE. Russell was really cool, and helped me with questions about what I had ordered. Thanks again."

"I had a very good experience by purchasing this product..when I call to inquire about returning the turbocharger pros Cole was very helpful in explaining how to go about it "

"Hello

Thank you for your attention and concern for my satisfaction! The repair of my car worked , the part agreed and now I hope I have concerns for a long time . The difficulty in finding parts for imported cars in Brazil is great , so I'm happy to know that we have the ability to bring out when necessary. I thank everyone for their commitment to send the correct part and is paying my last suggestion on the feedback given on E-bay .

A good day to everyone and great deals !

sincerely

Rogelio Montenegro

"I wanted to leave some positive feedback for a transaction that I had with the Turbocharger Pros. I purchased through Ebay and I bought from them because they had the best feedback. I received the item and took it down to the repair shop. I emailed customer service and they promptly responded. I called the customer service and they quickly picked up the phone and were very courteous. I think that they have a great business and I would recommend them to friends. Thanks for all your help"

Share Turbocharger Pros's store rating

Turbocharger Pros is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Turbocharger Pros is a merchant member
Turbocharger Pros participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.