• Turbocharger Pr Turbocharger Pros Elite Status

• Contact: sales@turbochargerpros.com
    • Phone: 1-800-923-0413
    • Customer Support: 800-923-0413
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.71/10 7.71/10

2015-07-07

"Turbocharger has been a great company to deal with so far, ordered my new and improved KO4 turbo today, looking forward to getting it in the mail very soon hopefully!"

2015-07-07

"Sense may 27th 2015 ive been waiting for a turbo charger to show up at my shop.
ive called 3 times a week and have been promised next day delievery more times than i can count without follow through, even though my card was charged on may 27th....
seeing as its July 7th, 2015 now and im sitting on hold once again so i can locate the turbo charger for my customers car that seems to have vanished into this air...
Russel in customer service is terrible and rude, he lacks integrity much like this company.

after another 30 mins on hold id proud to say that they have no idea where my Turbo is...
I was just told that the turbo was never ordered."

2015-06-24

"After attempting to buy from another source witch messed up everything from a to z a garage told me about turbochargerpros and I gave it a shot after much frustration with the OTHER guys. These guys were awesome. Professional quick and really good over the phone. Seth was most helpful and I would highly recommend this company for anyone who wants to get it right the first time. thanks again, jim."

2015-06-23

"fantastic service to Canada! ordered on Friday and arrived Wednesday even after UPS truck broke down.. customs etc

car runs great! decent price

happy customer"

2015-06-22

"Great Turbo Charger!
The part came complete and packaged to ensure no damage during shipping.
Very helpful when ordering and answering questions during the installation process.were extremely helpful during.

Greg"

2015-06-14

"Quick delivery and item installed without issue!"

2015-06-05

"I own a 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX. The up pipe blew cat material into the turbo. Needed another turbo. But of course when looking for a new turbo there are a lot posers out there from a certain big country. This company offered four different options for my engine from rebuilt to another real oem Mitsubishi turbo. And the shipping options were affordable. I HATE GETTING A COMPANY WITH BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE. Russell was really cool, and helped me with questions about what I had ordered. Thanks again."

2015-06-03

"I had a very good experience by purchasing this product..when I call to inquire about returning the turbocharger pros Cole was very helpful in explaining how to go about it "

2015-05-28

"Hello

Thank you for your attention and concern for my satisfaction! The repair of my car worked , the part agreed and now I hope I have concerns for a long time . The difficulty in finding parts for imported cars in Brazil is great , so I'm happy to know that we have the ability to bring out when necessary. I thank everyone for their commitment to send the correct part and is paying my last suggestion on the feedback given on E-bay .

A good day to everyone and great deals !

sincerely

Rogelio Montenegro"

2015-05-21

"I wanted to leave some positive feedback for a transaction that I had with the Turbocharger Pros. I purchased through Ebay and I bought from them because they had the best feedback. I received the item and took it down to the repair shop. I emailed customer service and they promptly responded. I called the customer service and they quickly picked up the phone and were very courteous. I think that they have a great business and I would recommend them to friends. Thanks for all your help"

2015-05-04

"Great service and experience ! I initially worked with Victor when placing the order back on 4/20/15 - he was very helpful and explained my options clearly ! I received the new turbo by the end of the week. It turned out my car did not need a turbo replacement, so I called customer service and spoke with Cole - he also was extremely helpful and set my mind at ease for a stress-free return process. If I need a new turbocharger in the future - Turbocharger Pros is the company I will contact !"

2015-04-23

"Wow! Turbocharges Pros are an A+ Five Star * * * * * company. We placed an order for a part at 1:00 pm. A few minutes later we got two emails confirming our and our receipt with a tracking number! Excellent correspondence! By 10:00 am the next morning UPS was pulling up with our much needed parts! Wow. I have never had such great service from a parts vendor and I have been ordering parts since 1985. This company is efficient and the product brand new just as described. Thank you Turbocharger Pros."

2015-04-19

"The turbo fit as stated on the website and my car is running as it should.

2015-04-06

"so my mechanic says they can't find a turbocharger for my 2001 Volvo v70 xc. one phone call to turbocharger pros and they have one. you guys were great. I think I spoke with 8 different guys before I could get the info needed to determine the correct part. All of the team was awesome, but drew happens to be the gentleman I finally remembered. Thanks guys"

2015-03-16

"I was impressed on how fast and easy we received our order,I highly recommend Turbocharge Pros for all your needs. Justin was also very helpful when making changes on my order."

Share Turbocharger Pros's store rating

Turbocharger Pros is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Turbocharger Pros is a merchant member
Turbocharger Pros participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.