Turbocharger PCoupons

• Contact: sales@turbochargerpros.com
    • Phone: 1-800-923-0413
    • Customer Support: 800-923-0413
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.47/10 9.47/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.48/10 9.48/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10

"I ordered a replacement turbocharger kit which included an oil inlet line and banjo bolt with screen. The price was reasonable and the parts arrived in less than one week. During the installation I called to ask a question, which was answered very quickly and accurately.
To make this part better, the "kit" should include the new copper washers (gaskets) necessary for the four banjo bolts associated with the replacement. These are very inexpensive, and having to go to the auto parts store or dealer to pick them up while in the middle of an installation, in my case after-hours, caused me some significant delay.

"Customer service here is exceptional - so friendly and easy to work with. He helped me find exactly the turbo I needed for my car and arranged for shipping to get it to me when I needed it. It arrived quickly and very well packaged. The turbo is now installed and my car is running great. Thank you Turbocharger Pros!"

"The shipping was fast and the part looked good in the box but I am not going to need as my turbo is in good shape after inspection. Returning will be easy as Cole will be sending a return lable."

"Great customer service, fast delivery, Thanks!"

"My truck broke down in the middle of nowhere. I called turbocharger pros and found a new replacement that would actually next day air the turbo. Got it installed and made it home. Thanks edison. "

"great customer service and awesome prices, thanks Russell"

"There is a remarkable difference in the quality of this turbocharger. If it costs $299 and has a 60 day warranty, you've wasted valuable time and money. You do not want your turbo grinding, locking up, leaving clouds of smoke and filling your exhaust pipe with motor oil! This turbo eliminated these problems and gave my cummins engine a very noticeable increase in power. "

"Good service, low Price, good quality"

"I called around for the best price and spoke to Will. His price was way below his competitors. I ended up getting the turbo and gaskets"

"The price was about $300 less than everyone else and the quality of the turbo is excellent. Sergio gave me a great deal. I'm very satisfied."

"the cost of the turbo was lower than anywhere else, and the customer service is by far on of the best. Justin and Cole made the transaction go easy. I also love buying from a American made and ran company

"Really the best price I could find for a new or rebuilt MAF sensor for my girlfriend's car, which is embarrassing since I am IN the business.. less than half what I would have paid through my suppliers and zero problems with the part. Normally I would shy away from something like this because the price just doesn't jive with what these cost but I took the leap due to the positive feedback this seller had on eBay, and so far so good. Took a really close look at the construction of the part and IMO it's a quality part, time will tell. So far no issues. Shipping was fair, and fast. "

"I ordered a Stigan turbo from their turbo Specialist Will. It came quick, and bolted right in. Thank you Turbocharger Pros!"

"I talked to Will, and got my turbo fast! Thank you!"

"I have an older Subaru Forester that recently blew it's turbo. I called in and Zach was able to help get me set up with a new turbo, gaskets, banjo bolt, and a flush to clean the system out. The parts arrived quickly and without fault, and the whole process was seamless. Zach really knows his stuff about Subarus."

Turbocharger Pros is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Turbocharger Pros is a merchant member
Turbocharger Pros participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,911 merchant members.