Stores > Turbocharger Pros

• Turbocharger Pr Turbocharger Pros Elite Status

• Contact: sales@turbochargerpros.com
    • Phone: 1-800-923-0413
    • Customer Support: 800-923-0413
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-06-13

Turbo Purchase Madness!

"To Whom this May Concern,
Although I haven't received the turbo yet I am going to write a review anyway. First I have been looking for a new turbo for my wife's 2003 6.0 Excursion for a little while now and have been on at least eight other sites. I am sorry that I I did not contact you all earlier. But the long and short of it is this two other companies that are your competition were contacted by me over that last couple of weeks via e-mail. (Contact Us) and I asked a very simple question to both of them, " Are your new Garrett turbos for the 2003 6.0 the upgraded one's where that have updated the ring design to prevent the sticking and hanging up issue that is causing my over boost issue and what sounds like a backfire in the intake manifold. As of this evening I haven't had any kind of a response from either company. Second I have a friend that I race with sons Mustang buddy that is the Ford Master Tech that diagnosed the over boost problem and he was going to install the new turbo for me. But he has been real busy and it has now come down to crunch time for a new turbo to be installed! The Boss has spoken! And I will be installing it at the Automotive College that I taught at for 17 years. So on Friday evening I contacted Diesel Power Products to get some additional information on the turbo replacement correct turbo for the Jan. 2003 6.0 Excursion. Well I am ecstatic that I had your print out along with DPP's this morning. I called your number and Victor answered the call he was extremely knowledgeable about you turbo product and he was honest and verified all of my questions which primarily was your turbo an upgraded unit. Not only did he provide me with the information that I needed he gave me the part number as well! 725390-5006S I told him when I heard back from the other guy I would make a decision and order a new turbo. Well I waited for about 23 minutes and got this gut feeling that I needed to call Victor back and order the Turbo from you all. Well here it is! Thank you Victor your fantastic! TurboChargerPros you are very fortunate you have a Technical/Sales Associate of his caliper. And guess what the other company(DPP) has yet to call me back, boy oh boy am I glad I called you guys because I need this unit by no later than next Monday and Victor stated that it should not be a problem. Thank you again! Rodney S. Oke FYI just about everybody I race with has a turbo in their trucks and you guys are going to be highly recommended by me. Thank you again! And the question below "NO"!

This review was modified by Pro-Racer-1975 on June 13 2016 03:31:25 PM

2016-05-26

Super Charged !

"I ordered a supercharger for about 1/2 the cost of my local parts dealer, a little hiccup with the shipping but they corrected it right away and gave me an additional discount. Part was perfect match for my vehicle, very pleased with the outcome."

2016-05-23

All is great

"quick delivery and good product. Will buy again."

This review was modified by dding0919 on May 23 2016 12:40:39 PM

2016-05-20

CUSTOMERS BAJA IS FAST AGAIN!

"PERFECT FIT AND FUNCTION
DEFINITELY WILL USE TURBOCHARGER PROS AGAIN

This review was modified by NOVATOAUTOSERVICE on May 20 2016 10:25:20 AM

2016-05-12

Nice!

"I ordered a OE turbo at much less than dealer cost. The part arrived in good time, properly packaged, and as described. "

This review was modified by Griffco2002 on May 12 2016 07:22:32 AM

2016-03-04

Good performance

"The over night shipping helped me out a lot "

This review was modified by Dalton15bigD on March 04 2016 06:17:40 AM

2015-12-30

"GOOD QUALITY GENUINE VOLVO PART. FAST SERVICE"

2015-11-06

"They provided the correct part and I received it the day after I ordered it even in Alaska!! I called customer service with questions and got great service. I will definetly order deom thwm again."

2015-08-21

"From web search to phone call to make sure part was correct of application."

2015-08-13

"Very Good service and Good parts thank u! Russell"

2015-08-11

"Quick delivery, perfect fit, Thanks!!"

2015-08-04

"Excellent response, good service & trustworthy.. Keep it up!"

2015-08-01

"When my IHC school bus started acting up I took it into the dealership to find out why. Turbo was seized I am told ... then a pause before the mechanic said it will be $4700.00 for the Turbo and $1000.00 to install. $5700.00, oh and a $588.00 core charge ON TOP OF THAT. I nearly hit the floor. Immediately went to my computer and onto ebay. Turbocharger Pros had a turbo listed that said it fit my engine. Wow it was only $600! Skeptical I called them, the sales person explained that not all DT466 engines are the same and how to gain the part number from IC and to call him back. Glad I did, that one did not fit my engine, but they had one that did. $1589.98. Long way from $4700! Core was only $325! They even included a shipping label so I could put the core into the box they supplied and send it back to them without additional shipping charges. Even with this great service I needed more ... I had 5 buses booked on charters on only owned 5! I needed this bus back on the road ASAP. They shipped the turbo to Shelby the next day! The salesman suggested I look online for installation as I had some pretty good knowledge of the engine. He was right again! It was about a two hour job, for a first timer! The turbo fit perfectly, was an exact match to OEM and took no adjusting or modifications. My $5700 bill turned out to be less than $1800.00 saving more than $3900! They will always be my first call in the future. Thank you Turbocharger Pros for helping us small business owners survive. "

2015-07-07

"Turbocharger has been a great company to deal with so far, ordered my new and improved KO4 turbo today, looking forward to getting it in the mail very soon hopefully!"

2015-06-24

"After attempting to buy from another source witch messed up everything from a to z a garage told me about turbochargerpros and I gave it a shot after much frustration with the OTHER guys. These guys were awesome. Professional quick and really good over the phone. Seth was most helpful and I would highly recommend this company for anyone who wants to get it right the first time. thanks again, jim."

Share Turbocharger Pros's store rating

Turbocharger Pros is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Turbocharger Pros is a merchant member
Turbocharger Pros participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.