Turbocharger PCoupons
  • Turbocharger Pr Turbocharger Pros Elite Status

• Contact: sales@turbochargerpros.com
    • Phone: 1-800-923-0413
    • Customer Support: 800-923-0413
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.47/10 9.47/10

"This company was awesome they had a lot of knowledge and didn't just try to sale me a part they took the time to make sure it was correct and would run correctly on my car plus they gave me the best price I have seen on my turbo and I recieved it at my door in 3 business days in perfect condition. I would recommend them to anyone in need of a turbo."

"Fast shipping! I actually got the wrong part, but the customer service was excellent! They offered to exchange for the correct part, the return process was easy, and they refunded the price quickly. I would definitely recommend this company and would order again."

"very helpful staff extremely quick shipping Cole was my customer support agent he new his stuff "

"talked to sales pro and placed order a turbo. Stewart was very professional and knowledgeable about the products his firm sells. The questions he ask proves his skill in aiding his customer to purchasing the correct product on the first time. He will be ask for by name every time I purchase products from his company. He invited me search web site for other products he sells. Thanks for your service and help. Harry"

"Great customer service and helped me get a great deal on a Stigan Turbocharger. Also with a 2 year warranty and made me a very happy customer."

"Needed a replacement turbo for my VW Passat and found this site after searching online. Spoke to Adison and decided to go with the Stigan brand that comes with the longer warranty. Couldn't be happier. "

"I was skeptical at first, but they proved me wrong. I will definitely use them again."

"Extremely upset about my experience with this company and its products. Overnighted a new turbo for my Subaru legacy from this company. Had it installed by a Subaru certified mechanic. Only to have the turbo fail less then 15miles down the road ! Called company the following business day, explained issue. I was very reasonable with them. I explained that I understood sometimes faulty parts get shipped and that I would need them to overnight me a replacement turbo. Again had turbo installed and this time made it 20miles before turbo failed.... SO at this point I have paid the installation twice for a faulty turbo. I will be pursuing a legal route if this cannot be handled correctly. I will not ever recommend this company based on my experience."

"Very freindly and helpful. Will pass onto my friends. Will shop again.

"Thanks Will for helping me find the part I needed. Thanks for all the tips."

"The Stigan turbo we purchased was easy to install and is working great. The price was very reasonable and shipping was fast"

"we ordered a turbocharger for a 1985 Dodge Daytona. turbocharger pros were the only ones that had the charger to fit. the delivered it in a timely manner; with the correct one. there sales people were knowledgeable and very helpful. thank you turbocharger pros,"

"Dan went out of his way to help me get the right turbo. Every time I've called Turbocharger Pros, they have been great to deal with over the phone and shipped their product out immediately."

"Bought en OEM turbo from these guys. They're price was $500 less than everyone else. Sergio answered all my questions and helped set up the order. I got my turbo and my truck is back on the road and working great. Thank you"

"I ordered a replacement turbocharger kit which included an oil inlet line and banjo bolt with screen. The price was reasonable and the parts arrived in less than one week. During the installation I called to ask a question, which was answered very quickly and accurately.
To make this part better, the "kit" should include the new copper washers (gaskets) necessary for the four banjo bolts associated with the replacement. These are very inexpensive, and having to go to the auto parts store or dealer to pick them up while in the middle of an installation, in my case after-hours, caused me some significant delay.

Share Turbocharger Pros's store rating

Turbocharger Pros is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Turbocharger Pros is a merchant member
Turbocharger Pros participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,883 merchant members.