Turbocharger PCoupons

• Contact: sales@turbochargerpros.com
    • Phone: 1-800-923-0413
    • Customer Support: 800-923-0413
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.51/10 9.51/10

"I recently made an order and had a mix-up in shipping . I called and Dan was beyond helpful. He was very courtesy and considerate of my situations. Would recommend this company to anyone. "

"I had a great experience on the phone with Dan, ordering parts for my subaru he ask for year model & liter to be sure the parts are the right one before ordering ,very professional and knowledgeable / only had to wait 1minute to get on .And what is so great about this company there is no phone outsourcing & there no phone automation."

"I called in and received great service from Will. I got my turbo a few days later, and it went right in without any trouble. Thank you"

"Greg was very efficient and I was left feeling extremely satisfied in my purchase."

"Excellence in customer service is the only way to describe Dan's assistance in correcting a parts problem we had."

"Service was great, and very accurate with the time of shipping of the part I ordered.. the person I spoke on the phone about returning the item was very helpful also."

"Dan in customer service was very helpful"

"Dan was so helpful in helping me to get the correct part for my vehicle. He was nice, caring and understanding of my needs as the customer. He valued what I said and made things so easy for me.
Thank you Dan for all you do and the world need more people like YOU!!!

"very fast shipping great turbo very satisfied A+"

"Dan at customer service was very helpful and patient as he tried to get the right part for me and make the return less of a hassle. I was able to get everything explained and returned for a reasonable restocking fee. Service was prompt and would order from again."

"They make customers to feel confident to buy on internet. They give you a lot of details about their products, they give you all the time the tracking status and, they provide you aid with the installation of the autopart that you bought. Good call if you decide to buy your autoparts with them."

"My husband purchased a Fuel pump from this store. The price was right and we received it the followay day. We found Dan to be very helpful and professional. We are definately going to make this a place where we shop for our auto parts. "

"When trying to figure out whether I needed an A/F sensor or O2 sensor for my Camry, Dan really helped me out. He researched and found the exact part I needed. "

""Dan" at customer service was very helpful and patient as he tried to get the right part for me and make the return less of a hassle. He double checked everything just to make sure I'm getting the right part. I am very pleased in how he went the extra mile to help me. Thanks once again"

" GREAT SERVICE. VERY KNOWLEDGABLE. RIGHT PART AT THE RIGHT PRICE. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE."

Turbocharger Pros is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Turbocharger Pros is a merchant member
Turbocharger Pros participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,868 merchant members.