Turbocharger PCoupons

• Contact: sales@turbochargerpros.com
    • Phone: 1-800-923-0413
    • Customer Support: 800-923-0413
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.49/10 9.49/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.54/10 9.54/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.59/10 9.59/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.53/10 9.53/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10

"the cost of the turbo was lower than anywhere else, and the customer service is by far on of the best. Justin and Cole made the transaction go easy. I also love buying from a American made and ran company

"Really the best price I could find for a new or rebuilt MAF sensor for my girlfriend's car, which is embarrassing since I am IN the business.. less than half what I would have paid through my suppliers and zero problems with the part. Normally I would shy away from something like this because the price just doesn't jive with what these cost but I took the leap due to the positive feedback this seller had on eBay, and so far so good. Took a really close look at the construction of the part and IMO it's a quality part, time will tell. So far no issues. Shipping was fair, and fast. "

"I ordered a Stigan turbo from their turbo Specialist Will. It came quick, and bolted right in. Thank you Turbocharger Pros!"

"I talked to Will, and got my turbo fast! Thank you!"

"I have an older Subaru Forester that recently blew it's turbo. I called in and Zach was able to help get me set up with a new turbo, gaskets, banjo bolt, and a flush to clean the system out. The parts arrived quickly and without fault, and the whole process was seamless. Zach really knows his stuff about Subarus."

"Recently I was left stranded when the turbo on my 2008 Subaru WRX blew out. Zach over here at Turbocharger Pros hooked me up with a new turbo, and even threw in a new banjo bolt, which he informed me was part of a service bulletin Subaru had put out for this part. Turbocharger pros are just that, professionals. They went above and beyond to help me fix my vehicle, and ensure it wouldn't break again."

"Thank you Jay for the wonderful service and great deal! My truck is back on the road and I will tell my family and friends about you and your company!"

"Truck went down on Friday cause my turbo blew out goin up a hill. Called the turbo pros on Friday when i got to the house and had my Turbo on Saturday, thanks to Paul at Turbocharger pros. I couldn't believe how much he knows about these things. Thanks ya'll, Im sendin all my buddys your way. Great job!!"

"We purchased a Turbo from Turbocharger Pros and saved over $1000!!!!!! The repair shop quoted us $1400+ for a new turbo (uninstalled), My husband researched online, found a recon'd Turbo @ Turbocharger Pro's for much less. To my surprise, when I called to order, they had an even better deal with a brand new one in the box unopened ( not recon'd ) for $35 more and didn't even need to mail back the core!!!!! I will never buy another part for our Isuzu Box Truck with out checking with them first! The cherry on top....They even split next day shipping 50/50 with me cutting down the down time for this truck! Thank you Turbochargers Pro!
` Very Satisfied Customer, Syracuse, NY

"I recently made an order and had a mix-up in shipping . I called and Dan was beyond helpful. He was very courtesy and considerate of my situations. Would recommend this company to anyone. "

"I had a great experience on the phone with Dan, ordering parts for my subaru he ask for year model & liter to be sure the parts are the right one before ordering ,very professional and knowledgeable / only had to wait 1minute to get on .And what is so great about this company there is no phone outsourcing & there no phone automation."

"I always get the right Turbo when I talk to Will. He is great and always accurate ."

"Greg was very efficient and I was left feeling extremely satisfied in my purchase."

"Excellence in customer service is the only way to describe Dan's assistance in correcting a parts problem we had."

"Service was great, and very accurate with the time of shipping of the part I ordered.. the person I spoke on the phone about returning the item was very helpful also."

Turbocharger Pros is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Turbocharger Pros is a merchant member
Turbocharger Pros participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.