TunesPro Reviews - tunespro.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 1 reviews

TunesPro is not a merchant member
TunesPro does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I discovered TunesPro.com when searching for an out-of-print CD by a lesser known artist. I was about ready to pay big bucks for a lone used copy that I could find. I found TunesPro selling the tracks for $0.09 per song and I found other albums by the same artist that I couldn't find anywhere else.

I was skeptical at first, so I only purchased $25 worth of music, but it's such a great value it will take me quite a while to buy enough songs to use up my initial purchase. The company is not in the U.S., so I was charged a small foreign transaction fee on my credit card for the sale. I have had no customer service issues so far and I've been able to buy several hard-to-find songs from the website.