• Trust Price

Customer service: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

Antuliolopez's Avatar
Silver Spring, MD

"I have ordered windows 8 download version with them twice, I'm happy with my two pcs' have tuned up fast comparing previous versions of windows. They sent my windows key the next business day as promised with full instructions. I tried to install by the upgrade but didn't work, what I did is re-install it from boot as fresh, new partition, and when it finished the new installation, I activated it with my key that they sent, it worked perfectly, downloaded the free 8.1 from windows store, all working perfectly. Their price is fair for $74.50. "

"Great price and fast delivery on MS Office 365."

"Great service from TrustPrice.com. Had a bit of some confusion on the credit card and it was fixed in 2 minutes. Software download available soon after. Good Job and thank you. First time to use this site too!"

"Everything is excellent. The shipping time is a bit slow."

trustprice's Avatar
112 North Curry Street Carson City, NV 89703

"review from Derek, rec'd it quickly. thanks!"

"Issues with Norton Security 2014 software which was purchased for 3 PC's. I purchased Norton Internet Security 2014 from Trust price on 8/13/2014 for 3 computers. It worked fine till 11/13/2014 and subsequent to which it stopped working on 1 computer. When Symantec was contacted on 11/14/14 & then again on 12/09/14 they mentioned that the key is valid only for 1 PC and not for 3 PC's. Whereas the payment made & receipt received clearly mentioned that it's for 3 PC's. Symantec/Norton tried contacting the business numerous times but no response was received. I myself contacted Trust Price by leaving a voice mail on the customer service number & also by sending email to customer support but no reply was received till today. It's a clearly a "Fraud" to promise one thing to a customer and not delivering the same even when one has paid for the same."

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-08-2015

trustprice, Trust Price rep has responded

“We reviewed your orders and you made two purchase for Norton Security 2014. For order #66281268 is for 3 pcs, and for order #66281875 is for 1 pc. Please check with the software key ending with *XH9M is for 3 pcs. If you find this software is not 3-pc, we are happy to exchange or refund you. Although we haven't received any of your emails or voice messages from our system, we did tried to call you (phone numbers on the invoices). Please contact us at service@trustprice.com for your reference.”

"Good company, one of the few left that is quick, accurate and professional. I have used these folks several times with thousand of dollars in sales. They have never let me down and have gone above and beyond my expectations."

"Excellent service and product as always ... Have used frequently for my licensing needs"

"I was quite pleased with my purchase of Office 365. The price was much better than that offered by Microsoft, and it was delivered in a timely fashion. Trust Price is definitely worth a look when considering a software purchase.

Jeff K.

"Accurate Descriptions, fast processing and shipping. A pleasure to deal with"

"Fast shipping and great customer service. I ordered the wrong licenses on accident and was able to exchange them without any problems. Very satisfied."

"Good price, on time delivery and they actually had the product, which was Outlook 2013 with the CD. Very hard to find."

"Excellent service at a great price!"

"Trust Price comes through with great service when we need
them.

"I ordered Adobe Creative Suite Standard (Student Edition) and it works perfectly. This is the real deal. I was able to save nearly $200 by purchasing this software from Trust Price. Shipping was also very fast. I ordered my software on a Friday and received it the following Thursday. The next time I need to order, I will be ordering from Trust Price. And I will recommend them to friends."

Share Trust Price's store rating

Trust Price is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Trust Price is a merchant member
Trust Price participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,853 merchant members.