• Address: 112 N CURRY STREET, CARSON CITY
    • Business Hours: 24/7/365
    • Fax: 775-299-4040

Product & services pricing Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10

"Accurate Descriptions, fast processing and shipping. A pleasure to deal with"

"Fast shipping and great customer service. I ordered the wrong licenses on accident and was able to exchange them without any problems. Very satisfied."

"Good price, on time delivery and they actually had the product, which was Outlook 2013 with the CD. Very hard to find."

"Excellent service at a great price!"

"Trust Price comes through with great service when we need
them.

"I ordered Adobe Creative Suite Standard (Student Edition) and it works perfectly. This is the real deal. I was able to save nearly $200 by purchasing this software from Trust Price. Shipping was also very fast. I ordered my software on a Friday and received it the following Thursday. The next time I need to order, I will be ordering from Trust Price. And I will recommend them to friends."

"Trust Price delivered what we needed in a timely fashion. Great job!
Keep it up....

"Great experience. I called in for help and the person I spoke with helped me find the software I needed for my purpose. Processed and shipped quickly. I've used them again since with the same good service. "

"When I received the Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 32-Bit Promo DVD, I was a little worried that it had "Promotional Disc" written on it. It didn't look like the other "windows" discs. After a phone call to customer service, I was quickly reassured and was offered to assist in downloading the disc."

"Trust Price delivered what was ordered in a timely fashion, providing the tracking info. I am quite pleased with them."

"Great price & selection of their software products and great service."

"I ordered the teacher/student version of ADOBE CS 5.5 from TRUST PRICE (I wanted the installed version of CS since Adobe is switching to a subscription-based model). I had never ordered from TRUST PRICE before, so I was a bit unsure about buying from them; however, I was very happy with my purchase! The price was excellent and the software DVD arrived in just a few days. I installed the software and registered it with Adobe with no issues whatsoever. I was able to pay using PAYPAL, which was wonderful. I am very impressed and will look to TRUST PRICE again when I need to buy software. Thank you!"

"Trust Price had a good review so I decided to try them out. I'm glad that I did! They offered necessary software at a reasonable price. I received the software in a timely manner and had no issues with activating the product! I have purchased software from other companies previously and had issues with invalid keys... I HIGHLY recommend Trust Price!"

"Trust Price provides on time reliable shipping and a great selection of software. I will order from them again."

"I was searching the internet for a deal on the Adobe Creative Suite (student/teacher) and found a great deal for last years version on TrustPrice. I looked for consumer rating on the site and found it was reliable. Once on the site it was easy to locate and purchase the product and it was shipped and arrived promptly."

Trust Price is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Trust Price is a merchant member
Trust Price participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,865 merchant members.