True Hardwoods Reviews - truehardwoods.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 61 reviews

True Hardwoods is a merchant member
True Hardwoods participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,887 merchant members.

"I talked to John two times and he was very helpful in answering my questions. I would highly recommend them anyone."

"Their price was great and they shipped quickly."

"They did exactly what they said they would. Shipped on time and were very helpful when several problems came up on my end prior to shipment . I would refer friends and relatives and would use them again without hesitation."

"I ordered 22 cases of Santa Barbara Harvest Oak on 2-21-2014. Order shipped on 2-27-2014 and was received on 3-3-2014.

Excellent price for an very good product.

"I ordered the 12th and received the hardwood flooring on the 15th the next month. All boards look great and non were damaged. The sales persons I spoke with helped me with install directions and graciously added underlayment to my existing order. My experience was so nice that friends and family are planning on ordering flooring also."

"The staff at True Hardwoods were extemely helpful on my initial call to investigate ordering our flooring online from them and on my call to check on delivery. Their prices were better than I could have hoped including shipping and the flooring arrived in almost perfect shape today. (A little bit of damage to the corners of two boards but no problem. I am sure if I ask, True Hardwoods would send replacements promptly if they were unusable!)"

"Very courteous staff. The only glitch was from their supplier, which thru recognized and remedied before sending out the order. Very good prices."

"I was amazed at how quick my order was processed and delivered. Ordering was very easy and I was given the invoice to confirm my order before it shipped. My flooring was delivered right to my door in less than a week of ordering. Very pleased and would definitely use them again for flooring."

"Fast shipping but not tracking info.just happen to be home for delivery."

"Justin was very helpful in helping me decide on an engineered hardwood floor. I would definitely recommend True Hardwoods. "

"They handled the order properly and delivered excellent quality product. I wish I could have purchased thicker material, as it has a hollow feel, but that has nothing to do with the vendor. Thanks for the being professional, and helpful."

"This was our second time using True Hardwoods. Both times, the ordering process was very easy and the guidance received from the staff there is excellent. We had a problem with delivery this time, but the matter was resolved almost immediately after notifying them. Excellent Service!
And the price of the hardwood cannot be matched. I would have spent another $1/sf online and up to $3/sf more at the big box stores.

I have recommended True Hardwoods to friends.

"Just wrapped up a big hardwood flooring job from True Hardwoods. All I can say is what an excellent experience! From start to finish these guys are the best at price, product and customer service. I worked with Dustin on the order and it was such a pleasure. Ron installed the job and it was amazing. He is just old school. They treat you like family!"

"Easy ordering, fast shipping, very low pricing. What more could you ask for!"

"I recently received my second order from TrueHardwoods.com. The product I was interested in could not be ordered on-line as no price was shown for the flooring I was interested in. While this was a little inconvenient, the help I received on the phone was excellent with the pricing and availability verified.

They also indicated that the flooring I was purchasing was not compatible with the (almost) identical flooring I had previously purchased from them (Item number changed from ER3755 to ER3755Z), but provided suggestions as to how to make it match up.

I was very pleased with their help on the phone, the price for the materials I purchased, the speed with which I received my order for 500 sq. ft. of flooring and the shipping costs. I would strongly recommend them for their selection, prices and service.