• Address: 516 W Belmont Dr

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

"Stay away from this operation. Failed to deliver ordered product or answer phones. Had to get assistence from American Express for bogus charges. Also had to contact Georgia Consumer Affairs and Gordon County Sheriff's office to file complaint about interstate fraud True Hardwoods is committing. Sometimes BBB ratings are totally meaningless.

Update to reply

YEP, just woke up one morning and it was a going out of business day. No pre-planning or fraud involved. If that is truly the case you need to refund charges immediately. The fact that you charged my credit card immediately and waited 3 weeks to inform tells alot. I had to reorder the flooring product from another company in your area. From the moment I placed the order until it was sitting on my front porch in 100% good condition was three (3) business days. How is that possible and you couldn't do anything when you had at least 2 weeks before officially locking your door. You don't need to be a genius to figure that one out.

Been told that you are operating other businesses such as Pangaea Flooring LLC and Dalton Wholesale Floors. Not another scam
I hope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a blessed day.....

"My flooring from True Hardwoods was shipped in a timely manner. When we inspected the product shipped it did not appear to be correct even though the numbers on the boxes were correct. We left two messages (due to no one answering our calls)asking if Armstrong could have shipped the wrong product? I tried emailing True Hardwoods again no response. I finally called Armstrong to verify what I had ordered and discovered changes had been made to the flooring from the sample I had view and therefore was not what I had expected. I'm keeping the flooring. I did call the Better Business Bureau and they said not returning my calls was not acceptable and to file a complaint. Once True Hardwoods had my payment and shipped the product they were done too bad because had this worked out they would have gotten more business. "

"Very knowledgeable, friendly and responsive customer service"

"True Hardwoods verified my order by phone when I did not order a complete box. The shipping company they use was easy to access to keep track of the shipment. I would use then again.

"True Hardwoods has great selection, excellent quality, very good pricing and their service is top notch. Excellent experience with John in operations! Very very pleased with the product and their service - they answered all the questions I had and helped me make my final selection on flooring based on questions they asked...all over the phone! Very knowledgeable staff that care! One note - if you are ordering more rare types of woods like hickory the manufacturer (such as Somerset for example) only does runs in batches so you would want to order early because lead times can be longer than expected. This is just something to keep in mind when ordering that is out of True Hardwoods control. "

"the order was filled on time and the quality was very good."

"Living almost 500 miles from True Hardwoods all my communication with them was by phone and email. They rate a perfect 10 in knowledge of their product, customer service, prices and tracking delivery of the order. Thanks for making an unplanned "remodel" less stressful!"

"Outstanding service, great product."

"We couldn't be happier with our new floor and the excellent customer service from True Hardwoods. We've recommended them to anyone we know considering new flooring."

"the products came in as promised and look great. we did have a little bit of an extended wait to receive the product, and it did not come at the time promised. we had to call the delivery company several times to find out where our flooring was. "

"I would highly recommend True Hardwoods to anyone. The price was good and the people were exceptionally nice."

"I talked to John two times and he was very helpful in answering my questions. I would highly recommend them anyone."

"Their price was great and they shipped quickly."

"They did exactly what they said they would. Shipped on time and were very helpful when several problems came up on my end prior to shipment . I would refer friends and relatives and would use them again without hesitation."

"I ordered 22 cases of Santa Barbara Harvest Oak on 2-21-2014. Order shipped on 2-27-2014 and was received on 3-3-2014.

Excellent price for an very good product.

True Hardwoods is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

True Hardwoods is not a merchant member
True Hardwoods does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!