• TruAqua

• Address: 775 Columbia St
    • Contact: support@truaqua.com
    • Phone: 562-697-9860
    • Business Hours: M - F 9 am - 5:30 pm Pacific

"Product pricing was fair and product was delivered in a reasonable time frame. "

"Great service, great price
Exactly what it takes to get a repeat customer!

"i received my order on a tuesday and found that everything i ordered was there and in good shape. very easy to set up and it works great. it's so quiet, i have found myself checking it to be sure it's on. i have only had it running for three days, but the water is clear and my fish are happy. i would get another one for sure. glad i got the df-300, but i wish it came with a lily pad return also so you could have an option using that or the spraybar."

This review was modified by stevegazich on March 05 2013 03:57:48 PM

"Fast shipping, great filter ;)"

"Fast delivery. Quality product. Will use TruAqua again!!!!!!"

"Everything was great the only minor problem was that I was unable to use the link that told me where the order was in the delviery chain. The e-mail said "use the link below" but there was no link.

Thanks

"Purchased a heater. Low cost and no shipping. A rep called to verify my address and shipped the next day. Arrived very well packed. "

"I received my purchase ( a UV bulb) safely packaged in a remarkably short time.

Thx

"I had a problem with my TruAqua aquarium heater that had been out of warranty for over a year. I contacted their customer service and had an email back within a couple of hours offering a replacement heater at 1/2 price. I accepted the offer and ordered a new one. I really like this heater because it has the temperature setting and current temperature both displayed on a digital readout. A quick glance will let me know the temperature in the tank is OK. Overall, I would recommend this heater. "

"Bulb looked used, missing media, poor instructions"

The price and quality of TrueAqua's products exceeds my expectations. Their Aquatop MA Series air pumps are amazing! Really powerful but very quiet. And fish are happy.

"Great products at great prices with the convenience of ordering from my own home. Can't go wrong! Why hasn't some one done this already?
Brian Alt

"very satisfied customer, product is working well, and service was prompt. Thanks"

"Prompt quick and a super product."

"Good product, get my stuff really quickly and I havnt had any problems with anything, great deals all the time"

Share TruAqua's store rating

TruAqua is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

TruAqua is not a merchant member
TruAqua does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!