Stores > TruAqua

• Contact: support@truaqua.com
    • Phone: 562-697-9860
    • Business Hours: M - F 9 am - 5:30 pm Pacific

2015-12-03

"I am so impressed with TruAqua. I just came across this site tonight because they carry a hard to find aquarium heater. I bought 3 of them, great price, free shipping and will ship out tomorrow! In going through the items on their site, they have high quality products at un-believable prices! I'm a customer now!"

2013-03-09

"Product pricing was fair and product was delivered in a reasonable time frame. "

2013-03-06

"Will absolutely buy from them again"

2013-03-06

"Got a great deal and quick delivery. Thanks"

2013-03-06

"Product was just as described, arrived in great shape and was at an unbelievable price. Thanks"

2013-03-06

"Very pleased with the product quality and the quick service. Thank you."

"Great service, great price
Exactly what it takes to get a repeat customer!

2013-03-05

"i received my order on a tuesday and found that everything i ordered was there and in good shape. very easy to set up and it works great. it's so quiet, i have found myself checking it to be sure it's on. i have only had it running for three days, but the water is clear and my fish are happy. i would get another one for sure. glad i got the df-300, but i wish it came with a lily pad return also so you could have an option using that or the spraybar."

This review was modified by stevegazich on March 05 2013 03:57:48 PM

2013-03-05

"Fast shipping, great filter ;)"

2013-03-04

"Fast delivery. Quality product. Will use TruAqua again!!!!!!"

2013-03-01

"Everything was great the only minor problem was that I was unable to use the link that told me where the order was in the delviery chain. The e-mail said "use the link below" but there was no link.

Thanks

2013-02-28

"Purchased a heater. Low cost and no shipping. A rep called to verify my address and shipped the next day. Arrived very well packed. "

2013-02-26

"I received my purchase ( a UV bulb) safely packaged in a remarkably short time.

Thx

2013-02-25

"I had a problem with my TruAqua aquarium heater that had been out of warranty for over a year. I contacted their customer service and had an email back within a couple of hours offering a replacement heater at 1/2 price. I accepted the offer and ordered a new one. I really like this heater because it has the temperature setting and current temperature both displayed on a digital readout. A quick glance will let me know the temperature in the tank is OK. Overall, I would recommend this heater. "

2013-02-20

"Bulb looked used, missing media, poor instructions"

Share TruAqua's store rating

TruAqua is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

TruAqua is not a merchant member
TruAqua does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!