• Address: 140 Broadway 46th Floor
    • Phone: 212-208-1439

Product & services pricing Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"BIG RIPOFF - will never use again. I booked last Thursday for 2 nights (the next (day)Friday and Saturday) at Holiday Inn Express in Danbury CT. I was charged $104 by priceline.com (another ripoff I will never use again). Friday as we drove to Connecticut , I picked up a hotelcoupons.com book - the price was $79 !!! When I got to hotel they would have honored coupon except that I had already paid a third party. If I had just showed up and asked for the AARP or AAA rate, it would have been $99 !!!"

"Trivago sucks. I booked what seemed like a deal then the funny stuff began. I was billed by another company in Euro's for a stay in Toronto. Then I was charged an extra 13 Euros because I used my Amex. I should have cancelled then.
When I checked I was told none of my Marriot membership benefits would apply, no free internet, no free breakfast, no free parking, no free coffee, no credit for the 5 nights stay, no points. So after all was said and done, it was no deal it cost me more to use Trivago.

"For new year's eve I went to Las Vegas, as I decided to go on short notice most of the hotels were already booked out. With trivago I was still able to find a decent deal and a good range of available rooms."

"Wow, this website is great for searching for a good hotel at a great price. Upon entering the site, I was greeted with an immediate list of Las Vegas hotels. Having frequented the city many times, I definitely appreciated the convenient list of familiar names and reduced prices. It's a great site with a logical layout that is easy to navigate around. It's straight to the point and helps make the hassle of finding a place super easy. "

"Trivago is a nicely designed hotel search engine that promises to provide you with the cheapest price. What I particularly appreciate about trivago is that it doesn't bother you with those annoying Google advertisements or blinking pop-ups. Not too many big websites are free of ads nowadays - you're right, only a few. When it comes to the functionality of the site, I think it’s rather easy and quick to handle the filters and find what you're looking for. For example, I was looking for hotels in Turkey, and Trivago provided me with a surprisingly huge number of options. Using the filters on price and distance, I narrowed down the big list quite easily and found a pretty great-looking hotel close to the beach--for a pretty great price. I will continue using trivago and will certainly recommend it to my traveling friends."

"The site is simple and easy to navigate. What I really liked most about Trivago is that it automatically showed me hotel rates for hotels in Las Vegas as soon as I entered the address in my browser. It's like Trivago knew I wanted to go to Las Vegas! It's almost like the site is psychic. Seriously, this website makes finding and comparing rates super easy and I will definitely use this site again for my next trip. If you want to find cheap hotels in Vegas or anywhere else and don't want to jump from site to site to compare prices, just go to Trivago for easy and fast comparisons. "

modified review This review was modified by TipTappers on April 18 2013 05:59:49 PM

"I was looking for a hotel in New Orleans and found trivago.com to be incredibly helpful with this."

Trivago.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Trivago.com is a merchant member
Trivago.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,849 merchant members.