Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 8.86/10 11 reviews

Trivago.com is a merchant member
    Trivago.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,875 merchant members.
  • Trivago.com contact information

• Address: 140 Broadway 46th Floor
    • Phone: 212-208-1439

Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"Trivago is merely a price assessment website. You have not booked whatever thing with them, and you can't cancel anything with them. Any cancellations or amendments have to be performed direct with the hotel booking website you gone through. You would be better off by using www.theholidayhotels.com The thing is they give adequate time to modify or cancel the booking. "

"Very useful website for comparing hotel prices. Basically a search engine for hotels, completely ad free and easy to use. "

"For new year's eve I went to Las Vegas, as I decided to go on short notice most of the hotels were already booked out. With trivago I was still able to find a decent deal and a good range of available rooms."

"Using the website for quite a while now for booking hotels on business trips, mainly within the US. I trust trivago when they tell me they offer the cheapest price available out there, I am sure they always showed me the partner with the best price. For saving $5 more I don’t really have to browse the whole internet, so trivago proved to be a very useful service to me."

This website should be definitely checked before booking a hotel. You can save money so easily. My friend recommended it to me like a month ago just before I book my hotel for summer holidays. I did not know until that time that search engines exist also for hotels. I like trivago most among the others because it simply compares only hotel prices while the others compares hotels, flights etc. Trivago seems like it is specialized on hotels so I think it is better compared to the other ones. But still just to be sure I check a few of them at the same time.

"Wow, this website is great for searching for a good hotel at a great price. Upon entering the site, I was greeted with an immediate list of Las Vegas hotels. Having frequented the city many times, I definitely appreciated the convenient list of familiar names and reduced prices. It's a great site with a logical layout that is easy to navigate around. It's straight to the point and helps make the hassle of finding a place super easy. "

"Trivago is a nicely designed hotel search engine that promises to provide you with the cheapest price. What I particularly appreciate about trivago is that it doesn't bother you with those annoying Google advertisements or blinking pop-ups. Not too many big websites are free of ads nowadays - you're right, only a few. When it comes to the functionality of the site, I think it’s rather easy and quick to handle the filters and find what you're looking for. For example, I was looking for hotels in Turkey, and Trivago provided me with a surprisingly huge number of options. Using the filters on price and distance, I narrowed down the big list quite easily and found a pretty great-looking hotel close to the beach--for a pretty great price. I will continue using trivago and will certainly recommend it to my traveling friends."

"The site is simple and easy to navigate. What I really liked most about Trivago is that it automatically showed me hotel rates for hotels in Las Vegas as soon as I entered the address in my browser. It's like Trivago knew I wanted to go to Las Vegas! It's almost like the site is psychic. Seriously, this website makes finding and comparing rates super easy and I will definitely use this site again for my next trip. If you want to find cheap hotels in Vegas or anywhere else and don't want to jump from site to site to compare prices, just go to Trivago for easy and fast comparisons. "

modified review This review was modified by TipTappers on April 18 2013 05:59:49 PM

"Trivago is one of the search engines I check all the time before I book a hotel. It is great that someone compares many different hotel booking sites for you. But still I always check another websites like kayak to compare in order to be sure of the quality of their service."

"I was looking for a hotel in New Orleans and found trivago.com to be incredibly helpful with this."

"I’ve used trivago on a couple of occasions now and it’s made planning a family holiday much easier. I used to spend hours on the internet going through all sorts of travel sites in order to find a nice but not too expensive hotel or guesthouse. It’s difficult to please everyone in a family of five. With trivago it’s easy to find what you are looking for by filtering for things you want and don’t want from the accommodation. Hope soon you will be able to choose the room type for Children/Groups. It will make life even easier."