Product & services pricing Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10

"Item received not what I thought it should have been.. can you take back or can I return & use the money spent to order another product?"

"I was looking to buy Microsoft Office 2010 Professional. I had already got burnt from an eBay seller with a fake product so I needed to get another product to get the computers up and running.

I discovered Trinitysupplies.com when I was price shopping. I looked up their review on ResellerRatings.com (great tool/reference for any online store purchases) and saw that they good reviews. So I thought I would give them a shot.

I bought a digital download for Microsoft Office 2010 Professional for $140.00. I used PayPal to pay for the item (I don't like giving sites that I am not familiar with credit card information) and I got a confirmation email from Trinitysupplies.com and about 1 minute later I got a receipt from PayPal. 5 minutes after the confirmation email from Trinitysupplies.com, I then got the email with the download link and product key from Trinitysupplies.com.

The download link worked fine and I was able to download the software BUT the product key that was provided was the issue for me.

When I installed the program and used the provided product key, I went to activate the product and I was informed that the product key had been used already.

I then tried activating the product via telephone, calling Microsoft automated services (phone number provided by the activation wizard). I was then able to get the product activated. I checked for windows updates/office updates and downloaded the updates and the product still works and is still activated.

I was worried when the product key was stated by Microsoft to have been used before but when I was able to get the product activated and up running after the telephone activation I was grateful.

I then bought a second download of the same product for another computer and had the same result.

I would feel better if the product could have been activated through the online means instead of the telephone method, but I am happy that the product on both computers are working fine and activated.

"Ordered Office 2011 for Mac via download. Received software immediately and it works as described. Order process was fast and efficient"

"Had my order delivered in 4 days"

"The first link to the software did not work. I could not find a phone number to call. They did respond quickly (and apologetically) to an e-mail and provided a second, working, link that, so far, seems to have worked just fine."

"Product response question was answered super fast.
Order was prosessed and delivered swiftly.

"I will recommend trinitysupplies.com to anyone. they are very effective and efficient. I will use them again. Thank you for understanding how online business should be done."

"Overall was satisfied with the company. It may have been my fault but it was shipped to the wrong address. I am at university and requested it to be shipped there (which has a complicated address) but instead it shipped to my home. I am having to go home this weekend to pick it up and have had to wait longer overall to get it. "

"VERY IMPRESSED WITH THE ONLINE TECHNICAL SERVICE, THE DIVERSITY OF PRODUCTS AND THE CURTIOUS ATTENTION.- CONGRATULATIONS!

HUMBERTO GONZALEZ

"Everything I ordered arrived quickly and in good shape. "

"I have not yet receive my order . My last tracking checked revealed that my order was still in New Jersey.
Your service my be excellent but the US post office is letting you down.

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-15-2014

trinitysupplies, Trinitysupplies.com rep has responded

“Your order arrived to you in 4 business days. I'm not sure which # you used to track it but it was not the correct one.”

"This was exactly what I needed, even down to the Dell computer manufacture OEM disc. This responce is being trans-scribed on my new Dell now. Great Job, Thank you, Jeff"

"Searched site for win 8.1 pro 64 bit full version. Got an upgrade at checkout and did notice. Lost $92 and wasted my time. No refund. Will not recommend or be back for anything else. Got a full version at a real site for a few dollars more."

" Trinitysupplies.com was very easy with the ordering process and provided fast responses to questions about the order"

"The product was delivered within a very reasonable time frame and worked as expected. No complaints here."

Trinitysupplies.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Trinitysupplies.com is a merchant member
Trinitysupplies.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,843 merchant members.