Product & services pricing Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10

"I purchased an online download for Windows 7 Ultimate. I did Not get what I ordered (something else). I hope they will fix this order from yesterday. But as of now I didnt get what I purchased and I dont want the program they gave me??? No phone number to call!
On Trinity page it says digital downloads get no refund so be careful about there Customer Satisfaction Guarantee....
Oh and good luck getting ahold of anyone.
So far very unhappy with Trinity

"I order Win 7 Home Edition instead receive Win 7 Professional which can not used with win 7 Home Edition Certificate Key"

"Answered my question very quickly. Easy purchase process. I'd buy from Trinity again."

"The link to the software arrived quickly. The staff worked with me to get it installed and running. Very helpful."

"Prices were good, online delivery worked well."

"I bought a digital copy of MS Office Professional 2013 for $149 at Trinity Supplies, which I believe is a bargain since I was about to pay much more at another website when I received this offer from Trinity.

At first I was a bit hesitant thinking it could be a scam - because the price was like $80 less than the cheapest I had found elsewhere online. But then after checking out ResellerRatings.com and the reviews for Trinity Supplies I went ahead and purchased the software through their website using my Visa Rewards card.

It all went smoothly. I made the purchase and immediately received my product key over email with a link to download and register the product. Throughout the process all of my questions regarding product key, registration, future product re-installation, etc., were pretty much answered just by checking out Microsoft's FAQ and the other webpages they have on their MS site, which is provided to you during the registration process of the software.

The only blemish in the process I would say was that it became a little tedious during the online registration. After entering the product key online I was told that the copies with that product key for that software vendor had been maxed out - or something along those lines - and that to complete the registration for the product that I had purchased I needed to call an 800 number - that they provided online.

When I called, an automated system guided me, first by requesting a rather long confirmation ID number (48 digits long) that was given to me during the online registration; then the automated system gave me yet another - even longer (63 digits) Installation ID number - that I had to enter on the online registration to complete the product activation. I had to hangup the first time around while entering the first long confirmation ID because I messed up entering a digit; but then I called again and started over without a problem.

I must say that the verification redundancy turned out a bit stressful but in the end it was all worth it. I assume this is something they do to make sure hackers have a hard time stealing software.

The Office installation on my Windows 8 PC was done in a blink of an eye. All in all, I am extremely pleased with Office Pro 2013 and the entire purchase/ installation process. It is really all I expected it to be, and more.

I used to have Office Pro 2007 on another computer with Windows Vista, but that PC was damaged, so I tried to continue my online business with the new Windows 8 computer using free Office applications like Open Office and Libre Office. Those free Office solutions do hold potential for the future - and they will keep getting better over time so we need to support them by keeping a copy of their products and contributing to their efforts - but as of today they still do not compare to what you will get from Microsoft Office, especially if like me, you need the advanced tools within Excel and Access and depend on other Microsoft compatible tools and features.

Bottom line, I recommend Trinity Supplies because their price is excellent and the product works as advertised.

"Very satisfied. Just what I needed with good advice on what I needed."

"I was able to purchase all of my programs and customer support was able to even get me a discount that I missed when I checked out. "

"Order placement was fast and easy. Item was shipped very quickly."

"Low price. Fast shipping. All good. "

"I had some problems and they were addressed and handled quickly"

"Arrived quickly without any problems. Would use again for future purchases."

"Quick seamless purchase. Thanks!"

"Product was delivered online as promised. Every is working order. I was very pleased."

"flawless performance ordering and shipment. Product works as expected"

Trinitysupplies.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Trinitysupplies.com is a merchant member
Trinitysupplies.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,862 merchant members.