• Trinitysupplies Trinitysupplies.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10

"Key I ordered was emailed almost instantly and worked! Would definitely buy from again!"

"Quick and easy download. Good price. I'd buy again."

"Quick and easy ordering and delivery. "

"Fast delivery, easy process thanks"

"Trinity shipped my order fairly quickly and I received it without any problems/damage. Trinity's prices were also very competitive, most were below/the lowest prices compare with other online vendors."

"Item was received quickly and work just as indicated"

"I haven't had a chance to use this product yet, But had it within 3/4 days of ordering. If the product is as good as the service, I don't have anything to worry about."

"delivered in 8 days from day ordered

"Had trouble completing the download the first time, but was able to complete it on a second try. I don't know the reason. "

"very happy with the entire transaction."

"Purchased OEM OS licenses for a good price and had no issues with them working and activating."

"Thank you for having exactly what I was needing. Your service was quick, ordering was painless and checkout was swift.
I will be ordering from you in the future.

"This company is wonderful to work with. Their website is easy to navigate, their prices are fair and their instant downloads are quick. I've never waited more than 1 hour for receive the link for a download. And I've never had any installation or upgrade issues with their product keys."

"The site where purchased said I was buying Adobe Acrobat X Pro. Upon the order placement, the receipt stated it was the "Standard" version. I was disappointed but assumed the site was a misprint since I expected the "Pro" verison to be more costly although I chose Trinity as the vendor because of that price. I received a fair price/value although I liked the idea of the benefits of the Pro version.
The download link was prompt. Thank you.

"Great software at discounted wholesale-like pricing. Great experience, if it wasn't for the weather and usps. I live about three hours away from that warehouse area, and I just find it irrelevant a letter sized package takes close to 7 days for a five hour trip through usps. Whatever, trinity is not usps cannot blame them, great experience. The one software copy of my perferred operating system, I have received so far works great! Best prices around. 5 stars."

Share Trinitysupplies.com's store rating

Trinitysupplies.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Trinitysupplies.com is a merchant member
Trinitysupplies.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,840 merchant members.