• Trinitysupplies Trinitysupplies.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.39/10 6.39/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10

"If I could download I would be satisfied; however, I am having trouble downloading the program. I cannot seem to reach anyone to discuss the problem fpr help/"

"Very easy. Will use them again."

"Quick response, good price, user friendly support!"

"it has been quick and obvious how to order these licenses from Trinity Supplies. Not alot of follow up ads. I liked that since I knew what I wanted that there was no effort to convince me to order more stuff.

"convenient and user friendly"

"So far no problems! Best price out there and great customer service! "

"I'm very happy with my online shopping with Trinitysupplies. I recommend the site to my friends who are always looking for good deals on software. "

"Very quick email with Win 7 product key. Key worked the first time. Great experience!!"

"The installation code on the packaging did not work because someone else had already installed the software in the past. I had to call in to Microsoft's Robot center to get a new installation code which took about 15 minutes. I saved $20 compared to a new copy - not sure if I saved enough to justify the hassle, but whatever. Program working well now."

"I purchase the home and business suite from trinity supplies.com and got exactly what I paid for, very satisfied."

"Fast delivery and great product. I've been using them for years and will continue."

"Even though the first product key did not work, they were quick to issue one that did."

"Very quick delivery and am very satisfied"

"My software purchase from Trinity Supplies was totally satisfactory and will buy there again!"

"DO NOT SHOP HERE!!!

Purchased Windows 7 key, received a key and download link from Google drive that failed twice. After it finally downloaded. I installed windows 7 put in the key they sent me and it did not activate. Error was key was in use on a preinstalled machine. Contacted customer support, they basically said I was being untruthful and needed to prove otherwise for a replacement or refund.

Share Trinitysupplies.com's store rating

Trinitysupplies.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Trinitysupplies.com is a merchant member
Trinitysupplies.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,835 merchant members.