Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"Trinity is the best place to get Windows 7 OEM disks"

"Quick delivery. More than I expected. I am now confident in this seller."

"I ordered windows 7 pro OS and received in a reasonable time because it was over the 4th of July holiday. It worked as expected and I am satisfied with your service and the quality of the product."

"Prompt shipment, item as described. Thank you."

"It was quick and easy. Period.

"Took forever to receive my download link. When I finally received it I had no activation code. I kept having to go back and forth with the support team. The software works, but freezes my computer every so often. Which is very frustrating. "

"I was told while looking at this disc that it would install on any machine and when it arrived it says reinstall for Dell. I have a system that I built will it work or not?"

"They have great prices and an excellent support staff. They always e-mail me back promtly with any questions or concerns that I may have. I will continue to buy from Trinity for all of my company's software. "

"great customer service! I had a problem with the key code and within an hour I had a new one emailed to me!!!"

"The software didn't work on my Gateway computer. I lost all of my data and had to install original software to get my email back.

Wouldn't recommend Trinity Supplies to anyone.

"The website functioned as expected -- Very little latency/quick replies to any actionstaken. Information about the product was standard for on-line software merchants; price was better than most advertised. I had occasion to send inquiry to tech support and they replied reasonably fast with clear info, which enabled me to make the purchase decision. I would recommend to other purchasers."

"Software was received earlier then expected, and was exactly what I had ordered. The program works fine and the installation was easy. Great vendor !!!!"

"Great price, quick turnaround and great store interface.

"They deliver exactly what they advertise: discounts on fully licensed software (including bargain-priced download-only choices)."

"I AM BE HAPPY WITH THE ITEM I ORDERED COME ON TOME AND WORK PERFECT"

Trinitysupplies.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Trinitysupplies.com is a merchant member
Trinitysupplies.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,878 merchant members.