Product & services pricing Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"Very satisfied. Just what I needed with good advice on what I needed."

"I was able to purchase all of my programs and customer support was able to even get me a discount that I missed when I checked out. "

"Order placement was fast and easy. Item was shipped very quickly."

"Low price. Fast shipping. All good. "

"I had some problems and they were addressed and handled quickly"

"Arrived quickly without any problems. Would use again for future purchases."

"Quick seamless purchase. Thanks!"

"Product was delivered online as promised. Every is working order. I was very pleased."

"flawless performance ordering and shipment. Product works as expected"

"Trinity Supplies are the best online retailer in the business I suggest you give them a try. You will find very quick service with follow ups to insure you are satisfied with any of there products. They are fast and efficient and are in business to please each and every customer. They get a 5 star rating *****and well deserve. I will certainly tell all my friend about Trinity Supplies when they are in need of any quality products at a wonderful price.
Carl *****

"Order filled promptly. Purchase transaction was easy, website also."

"Item received not what I thought it should have been.. can you take back or can I return &; use the money spent to order another product?"

"I was looking to buy Microsoft Office 2010 Professional. I had already got burnt from an eBay seller with a fake product so I needed to get another product to get the computers up and running.

I discovered Trinitysupplies.com when I was price shopping. I looked up their review on ResellerRatings.com (great tool/reference for any online store purchases) and saw that they good reviews. So I thought I would give them a shot.

I bought a digital download for Microsoft Office 2010 Professional for $140.00. I used PayPal to pay for the item (I don't like giving sites that I am not familiar with credit card information) and I got a confirmation email from Trinitysupplies.com and about 1 minute later I got a receipt from PayPal. 5 minutes after the confirmation email from Trinitysupplies.com, I then got the email with the download link and product key from Trinitysupplies.com.

The download link worked fine and I was able to download the software BUT the product key that was provided was the issue for me.

When I installed the program and used the provided product key, I went to activate the product and I was informed that the product key had been used already.

I then tried activating the product via telephone, calling Microsoft automated services (phone number provided by the activation wizard). I was then able to get the product activated. I checked for windows updates/office updates and downloaded the updates and the product still works and is still activated.

I was worried when the product key was stated by Microsoft to have been used before but when I was able to get the product activated and up running after the telephone activation I was grateful.

I then bought a second download of the same product for another computer and had the same result.

I would feel better if the product could have been activated through the online means instead of the telephone method, but I am happy that the product on both computers are working fine and activated.

"Ordered Office 2011 for Mac via download. Received software immediately and it works as described. Order process was fast and efficient"

"Had my order delivered in 4 days"

Trinitysupplies.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Trinitysupplies.com is a merchant member
Trinitysupplies.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.