• Trinitysupplies Trinitysupplies.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10

"Best online transaction ever! I messed up on my email address, contacted the customer service via email and they had the problem fixed within minutes! This is the only place I will buy my software from online now."

"Was very prompt to give me a refund with no questions or problems. Was very satisfied with them. Will do business with them again."

"I ordered a download of Microsoft Office 2011 for Mac and found the process easy to follow. It was a painless process and I successfully installed the software."

"Im sure the product is fine but doesnt work for what I needed it for"

"It was easy to find, easy to download, and easy to use. Thanks"

"This was a good experience. I found just what I wanted and the price was very good. I purchased and then downloaded. All is working just like I like for it to. A good place to shop!"

"no problems. quick and easy.....good price."

"Legitimate Microsoft Office 2010. It has all the features I need and it's a lot cheaper that the newer version."

"Downloaded a student version of Microsoft Office. Download was VERY slow, but the fault was on my end. Trinitysupplies' customer service was prompt to respond to my calls for help and very patient while I figured out what was wrong (almost-a-senior-non-tech-person here LOL). The program is fine and the price was great."

"Very satisfied..................."

"Good pricing, fast delivery...Very pleased with this."

"I was very satisfied with the quick delivery of the software I purchased, however I am having a problem getting it to install. It keeps giving me an error message saying the required files to run the install are missing. Doing research now to try and figure out what is the problem."

"Great price for Microsoft Office 2013 - cheaper than COSTCO! Nothing more need be said, right?"

"Excellent buying experience."

"Great product at a great price."

Share Trinitysupplies.com's store rating

Trinitysupplies.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Trinitysupplies.com is a merchant member
Trinitysupplies.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,853 merchant members.