Product & services pricing Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

"After my E-bay experience with a seller who sold me a jacked up laptop with a Non-genuine copy of Windows 7 pro, I find it refreshing to deal with an ( upright ) company.
Trinitysupplies.com made my problems minimal and quick to solve.
2 lessons learned. Never buy computers on E-bay and ALWAY buy your software from Trinitysupplies!

"I was very satisfied with my purchase and the support that I received while trying to install and download. I would highly recommend them!"

"I received download instructions and the product key in roughly an hour after purchase. Followed instructions for installation, and thus far, have no complaints."

"Ordering my program was quick an easy. The program was delivered quickly and easy to install. "

"Trinity Supplies did an excellent job on my order and I feel that they went the extra mile Thanks"

"Product promptly delivered as described. Zero complaints."

"It did not load right. my computor slowed down"

"Seller answered all my questions to the maximum extent possible. Informed me that if the produce key I purchased did not work to get me thru the middle of the install I was stuck on, they would make it right. Their responses to my questions were SUPER FAST! Delivery was just as fast. Trinitysupplies did a great job. Wonderful Seller!!!"

"Fast delivery. Product worked as expected. Will definitely order from here again."

"Very satisfactory order. There was no problem downloading and installing the software."

"Delivery was fast. I am looking forward to install it in my PC. More likely ordering again soon."

"No problems encounter product was received with it issue."

"Quick delivery, order was as promised"

"this company is garbage they steal your money and don't deliver product"

"I can't load the program and I can't get the reg. number to up grade my existing Windows 7 Premium. It's a piece of junk and I'd really like to have my money back so a can afford to buy a loadable program at Walmart. That way I'd have the software."

Trinitysupplies.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Trinitysupplies.com is a merchant member
Trinitysupplies.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.