Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 8.90/10 144 reviews

Trinitysupplies.com is a merchant member
    Trinitysupplies.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.
  • Trinitysupplies.com contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10

"When i completed my second but last order with Trinity, I was waiting to receive the confirmation email listing the information to go further with my digital order, this was a time sensitive situation and my customer would only have me order if i could get product with in mins, well i did not, actullay i never even received the email with the key, i received an email saying i would receive the key shortly but by then my customer backed out of the deal and i was forced to ask for a refund, in the event of asking for the refund, i was refunded and then ony to find my bank account over drafted from Trinity taking back the refund with in the same day. I was very upset with all this and sent an email saying so. So to recap all, I was not given my order quick enough which caused a customer to back out of a deal ( lost customer and money ) then i was charged for over drafting of an credit that was then reversed after given me the credit ( reversal of credit to my account and once again cost me 35.00 in fees ) and lastly i only received an email to say it will take up to 5-7 days for the refund to finalize which is a lie cause the refund was finalized once already before. I am very unhappy with the service that was provided and no answers were answered i was just told to basically wait around for my money ( my customers money ) to be refunded when i had just placed the order a hour or so before hand.

I asked for some sort of compensation for this mix up and was extremely displeased at the lack of customer satisfaction that i received when i was forced to endure . This situation caused our company to look badly and disorganized and once again i was forced to deal with fees by Trinitys lack of reimbursements and then reversals to only reimburse the amount again.

"Fast delivery. Genuine software. Had slight problem which was dealt with expeditiously."

"Seamless experience! Great Web site! Thank you, I will always be a loyal customer, keep up the honest great work!!"

"Oh come on, this was an online purchase. It went as I expected it."

"Good price and fast delivery"

"The disc and key worked. However it wasn't in the form I was expecting. The picture Showed a Microsoft box and authentic sticker of the key. But it works. Thanks for the product key."

"Low cost, down-loadable purchase, quick process. What more could one ask?"

"great value fast delivery"

"GREAT price + FAST shipping + AWESOME communication = A+++ seller !!!"

"They responded to all my questions and deliver great product at good prices."

"Software delivered as promised at a price that couldn't be beat!"

"Everything went fine; a smooth and relatively easy transaction. "

"Experienced a glitch with activation, but Trinity responded with a resolution to the issue. Great customer service, and definitely a good resource for software."

"got it on time looks good no damage "

"The price was the best and the product was exactly what I wanted. Free shipping was an unexpected plus. Therefore, I am a happy guy."