• Address: 12013 SW 129 Court Unit 3 Miami, FL 33176
    • Contact: customerservice@TriVillage.com
    • Phone: 1-305-252-0666
    • Customer Support: 1-866-874-2525
    • Business Hours: Monday - Friday: 9:30am - 5:30pm EST Saturday: 10:00am - 5:00pm EST Sunday: Closed
    • Fax: 1-305-520-0315

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"I ordered a women's swimsuit and instead, received a pair of men's speedos and a pair of snowboarding gloves -- obviously the wrong order. I called and spoke to customer service, who stated they'd send the correct order along with a shipping label. After waiting another month, I called again to let them know I didn't receive anything. The customer service rep stated I would have to send them back the items they sent me by mistake before they would mail out my swimsuit. I told him that if we did that, I wouldn't get my suit for another 3 weeks (I'm military stationed overseas.) He still insisted that I send the items back first and that he'd send my suit when he received it. What terrible customer service -- it was their mistake and they wanted me to wait another 3 weeks on top of the 2 months I already waited. I cancelled my order.

AMENDMENT: I just received an email from the customer service rep stating that he spoke with his manager and that they will be shipping the suit out today. He apologized for the inconvenience.

modified review This review was modified by jdchang on April 10 2014 08:13:11 AM

"My wife and I needed to buy triathlon wetsuits but had no previous experience with this type of product as we are new to the sport. Since we were visiting Miami, we decided to pop-in at TriVillage. Marty greeted us as we came in and inquired on what we were looking for and asked many questions to narrow the search. For the next few hours, he answered all of our many questions, assisted us in getting in and out of 5 or 6 wetsuits each. He made sure to have us try on many wetsuits so that we could compare and hopefully make a decision. Never was there any pressure to buy a particular wetsuit. I really got the feeling that he did not want us to buy just any wetsuit; he wanted us to find the wetsuit that would best fit us. He even stayed after closing time to make sure we found what we needed. My wife eventually bought a Blue Seventy wetsuit, however, I had tried so many on and was getting a bit overwhelmed with all the different fits and specifications that I decided to hold off on my purchase. The following week I returned and this time was met by Roy. I had narrowed my options and Roy got me the wetsuits I wanted to try. As with Marty, the service was impeccable. Roy answered all my questions and helped me with the wetsuits without ever rushing me. I finally picked an Orca Sonar wetsuit which I am very pleased with. I was very impressed with the level of service received. I also greatly appreciated that, both, Marty and Roy were experience triathletes and could answer my questions clearly based on their extensive experience. Based on this experience, I would not hesitate to recommend TriVillage. Thanks guys."

"I initally wrote that I would be very wary of this site. "I ordered shoes on Februrary 27th. I received an email with a USPS number attached. After several days without seeing the shoes, I checked the USPS database to track the delivery. There is no such number in the USPS system. Calls to TriVillage.com have gone unreturned so far. I am hopeful that someone calls me back today with an explanation."

Since then, a representative did call me and explained the situation, apologized and at least credited me the expedited shipping charge that I had paid. I thought that was very professional and he followed up to make sure that the shoes were finally delivered.

"Im actually disgusted with this site. it's been 15 days since I placed my order and a few days after I did Roy wrote me and told me they were sold out of that product and suggested a different jacket and that was fine. He told me that it would ship on February 27th and it's now the 28th and I still haven't received an email telling me it was shipped, or an email from Roy saying that there has been a delay or anything. This is ridiculous and I probably wont ever order from here again!"

"MY wife loves Me!!! My wife has been running for a couple of years and never coule find the right pant to run in until today. I ordered the Saucony Cha Cha II running pant and she loves it. What she loves is the waist band and how it fits. She only needs to wear her pants in the cold Kansas weather and after running her muscles do not feel tired. We will be placing another order in the very near future."

"Excellent customer service including follow up e-mails on questions. For an item that was on back order, they substituted a better product so that there was no delay. All products were of excellent quality as advertised and arrived very promptly. I will certainly purchase additional products from TriVillage in the future and have already recommended them to several cycling friends."

"I am totally impressed with the work Trivillage.com did to get my gift to me, for my Son’s Birthday. They were sold out of what I needed, and the next week Trivillage contacted me to let me know that had new stock and it was now available. To get it my order to me and to meet my deadline they upgraded the shipping for me. This is one Class A company!"

"I was very satisfied with the order I received from TriVillage.com. I was able to order all three items I was shopping for at one place. They carry a wide variety of brands and items. I especially like the fact that I could use Paypal to pay for my order. The description of each item and reviews were very helpful when making my purchase and my order was shipped on the exact day they said. I had my order within a week. I was very pleased with my shopping experience and will shop there again."

"My wife is extremely happy with the shoes she purchased, however, we are disappointed with how long it took for shipping. Not only did it take 3 days for them to actually ship the shoes, but then it took an additional 9 days for them to arrive (12 days total from purchase to arrival). One of the reasons we purchased from TriVillage was the free shipping, but it was definitely not worth it since it took so long. We will go elsewhere for online purchases of this nature in the future."

"Great service , was advised for alternative product"

"The gloves and bike light were and delivered shipped quickly. Thanks. Will look at this site again for future purchases."

modified review This review was modified by prbarruel on November 08 2010 06:04:25 PM

"Very fast service. Item was as depicted and in stock. Very pleased."

modified review This review was modified by nylaF on November 07 2010 05:54:24 PM

"they were out of the clearance item that I ordered. they called me and offered a newer model shoe for the same price. I was pleased with the customer service"

"At the moment my experince buying in TriVillage is excellent."

TriVillage.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

TriVillage.com is not a merchant member
TriVillage.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!