Stores > Trendsgal

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.84/10 9.84/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.94/10 7.94/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.85/10 9.85/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10
Voice your opinion! Review Trendsgal by clicking a star below.
2017-08-19

pretty dress

"Hi, I´ve brought some items in this web and I can tell I recommend it a lot. You can find all kind of clothes for a very little price. Te quality is perfect for the price, so the more pricey the more quality you get, but there are a lot of items and most of them are on sale!!! I have a few dresses that are worth more than 30-40 dollars in shops and I paid less than 10-12 for every one of them!!
Just have to be careful with the sizes, you need to read the size chart `cause the measures of the items are different for each one.

2017-08-07

Shirts, Boots, Jewelry

"Shirt was MUCH smaller than size expected, and the necklace had a scuff on it when it was delivered. Contacted customer service and they have issued a refund due to the items being out of stock so I could not exchange them. Other items in the order were in great shape!"

2017-08-02

Worth the wait

"I ordered some clothes, and even wigs from Trendsgal for cheap and surprisingly high quality! If you're willing to wait a few weeks, it's definitely possible to stretch a buck, especially during site-wide sales. Ordered four things for under ten dollars once. In my experience things have come exactly as pictured, and the customer service reps are some of the sweetest I've talked with. Would recommend for the easy payment processes in general."

2017-07-25

Great Shopping Experience!

"I have put two orders with Trendsgal in July and both of them arrived on time. The quality of items is over my expectation and I am glad to have such a great deal. There are certain pros and cons when shopping online, so the important part is to set the right expectation!
First, my suggestion is to read CAREFULLY about the item descriptions and make sure you order an item with over 5 in stock. The processing time is about 3 business days, but my experience is that they will need more days to process. If you are in urgent to have your order, Trendsgal is not the right site for you.
Typically, the order will arrive in 15 days. My first order arrived on the 14th day and my second order arrived on the 10th day. This is not bad for cheap prices. I mean I am not in rush anyway.

The quality is AMAZING...The bikinis and monokinis I got from the site are very beautiful. I have received great compliments from my friends. The customer support is very helpful. The first time I was worried about my order and sent the message asking for order status. The rep responded me under 24 hours and made sure the order had been sent out. Way to go, Trendgal!

I will keep ordering from the site! My overall experience is good! Again, this is not the site for everybody, but I am very into Trendsgal.

2017-07-20

I really like shopping with this company

"My experience was very good I found a lot of things I'm looking on there for low prices and the customer service and care it great they have a very understanding on how to treat there customers "

2017-06-29

Amazing Selection of Fashion - Can't beat the prices!

"I am beyond excited to receive so many items for such a low cost. Endless selection of options - There really is something here for everyone and more! It is easy to spend a long time browsing new styles on Trendsgal haha. Many items are on even further discounts for limited time promotions. I can't find anywhere else that beats the prices. Love the cute beach coverups, scarves, and summer dresses. I carefully check size charts and try to select things I know will look good on my body type. I receive compliments often on my fashion from this store and happily recommend Trendsgal to them. Very quick and polite customer service. No issues with shipping, delivery was quick."

2017-06-26

Courteous and fast customer service

"MERCHANDISE:
I ordered a lovely dress on Trendsgal, which was just as described and which fit perfectly. It was shipped the day after I ordered it.

DELIVERY:
Arrival to my destination, however, was extremely slow. I thought my item had gone missing, which was the reason I contacted CUSTOMER SERVICE. I ordered the item in mid-November and received it 5 months later in late April. CUSTOMER SERVICE was a gem. They promptly responded -- by the next day -- and quickly straightened everything out.

I don't think the late arrival time was the fault of Trendsgal, however. There seemed to be some sort of problem between Canada Post and Asian post offices; other orders I placed during this same time period with other Asian stores were also 2, 3, and 4 months late in arriving. Hopefully, this was just a one time anomaly.

SHIPPING AND TRACKING:
I'm glad to see that TrendsGal provided user friendly tracking information. However, if one's order is to be delivered overseas, the tracking information is limited to showing the package whereabouts only while it's still in the country of origin. This is common to all post offices, though, even those in North America: The item is out of their control once the local post office puts it on a carrier to a different country. Good thing Trendsgal has an excellent Customer Service dept. to help international buyers should they have any delivery issues.

Shipping fees were very reasonable, as was shipping insurance -- far more reasonable even than shipping an item from a U.S. store to my home in Canada. I recommend buyers add shipping insurance to their orders for an extra $1.27 US or so, which gives extra peace of mind. I'm glad they provide this option to customers and at such a reasonable price.

WEBSITE:
I like the layout of the website and the fact that TrendsGal tries to provide as much helpful information as possible about the clothes -- even the measurements of the models. If Trendsgal could also include the laundry instructions for its items, that would be perfect.

CUSTOMER SERVICE:
With my delivery issue, they were very courteous and quick to respond. I think their ticket system for dealing with customer questions is wonderful; it ensures that each issue gets a response, and I wish more stores had a system like this.

2017-06-18

I had a great experience!

"I was pleasantly suprised! I ordered 8 items and all of them were good quality and they look amazing on me. The customer service team was pleasant, professional and answered all of my questions. It was so easy to order. My items came ten days after my order was processed. I fell in love with them! I had such a great experience that I recommended this site to all my friends! You have sales all the time and discounts and the prices are low. "

canada
2017-06-15

Great products; Great prices; awesome customer service experience

"I have placed a few orders at Trendsgal because they have amazing products at great prices and so much that I want. The payment process is easy as they accept the common credit cards as well as paypal (which I use).

I am willingly sharing my experience with hopes that it can draw others to the site and benefit those that shop at the site.

The shipping is fast, depending on the shipping method they use. My DHL packages came within a week from when they were shipped out. Only downside is you are responsible for the custom fee but considering the savings you get from the purchased items, its worth it. Another downside is the processing time because a lot of the items go out of stock quickly. Just raise a customer service ticket and they will quickly help resolves any issues.

This brings me to my customer service experience. The response time is pretty standard (approx. 24hrs from your posting your question unless you happen to be on the same timezone or post during their working hours). What I loved out my experience is that they truly go out of their way to guarantee your satisfaction and to quickly remedy any issues (be it technical or otherwise). I really appreciate that.

2017-06-12

Excellent quality for the price!!!!!

"When I first saw trensdgal I thought the prices were too good to be true so, when I placed my order I was a little upset about the shipping but the clothes were really cheap so I didn't care. I spoke to the customer service representative about the status of my order. She was so friendly and she explain to me about my order. I was so happy when I finally received my order. "

2017-06-07

Great Experince

"3rd purchase and so far so good, if you have any issues they are dealt with quickly , prices are good, selection of styles, amazing, quality great!!!"

2017-06-03

Perfection.

"I have a good experience of this website. Nice deal, and good quality stuff. So yes!"

2017-06-02

Went pretty well!

"Shipping took two weeks, wasn't bad at all like some other reviews have stated. The shipping itself was exactly like the website said it would be, 5-7 days, the order processing was what took the most time. Overall, the clothes are awesome and have no issues. The only thing was with yoga pants, which were very thin and wouldn't be able to be used as actual yoga pants. I had a bracelet break on me within 30 minutes, it was only studs with weak glue I fixed though. And last was a romper, which hung down too low and was made for someone much taller than myself (the size was the smallest size). I ordered 30 items, and had only these issues. Overall I am pretty impressed and will order again from them in the future."

2017-06-01

I love the clothing

"I love the store, I buy a lot of different items and they are so perfect! THANK YOU "

2017-05-31

almost two months and still no sweater

"ordered a sweater on 4/6/17 and it is still not here. they blame international mail. I don't even need the sweater anymore. they want me to wait until after 6/7 before issuing me a refund. it is 90 degrees now. KEEP YOUR SWEATER!!!"

Share Trendsgal's store rating

Trendsgal is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Trendsgal is not a merchant member
Trendsgal does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!