Stores > Trendsgal

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
Voice your opinion! Review Trendsgal by clicking a star below.
2017-06-18

I had a great experience!

"I was pleasantly suprised! I ordered 8 items and all of them were good quality and they look amazing on me. The customer service team was pleasant, professional and answered all of my questions. It was so easy to order. My items came ten days after my order was processed. I fell in love with them! I had such a great experience that I recommended this site to all my friends! You have sales all the time and discounts and the prices are low. "

canada
2017-06-15

Great products; Great prices; awesome customer service experience

"I have placed a few orders at Trendsgal because they have amazing products at great prices and so much that I want. The payment process is easy as they accept the common credit cards as well as paypal (which I use).

I am willingly sharing my experience with hopes that it can draw others to the site and benefit those that shop at the site.

The shipping is fast, depending on the shipping method they use. My DHL packages came within a week from when they were shipped out. Only downside is you are responsible for the custom fee but considering the savings you get from the purchased items, its worth it. Another downside is the processing time because a lot of the items go out of stock quickly. Just raise a customer service ticket and they will quickly help resolves any issues.

This brings me to my customer service experience. The response time is pretty standard (approx. 24hrs from your posting your question unless you happen to be on the same timezone or post during their working hours). What I loved out my experience is that they truly go out of their way to guarantee your satisfaction and to quickly remedy any issues (be it technical or otherwise). I really appreciate that.

2017-06-12

Excellent quality for the price!!!!!

"When I first saw trensdgal I thought the prices were too good to be true so, when I placed my order I was a little upset about the shipping but the clothes were really cheap so I didn't care. I spoke to the customer service representative about the status of my order. She was so friendly and she explain to me about my order. I was so happy when I finally received my order. "

2017-06-07

Great Experince

"3rd purchase and so far so good, if you have any issues they are dealt with quickly , prices are good, selection of styles, amazing, quality great!!!"

2017-06-03

Perfection.

"I have a good experience of this website. Nice deal, and good quality stuff. So yes!"

2017-06-02

Went pretty well!

"Shipping took two weeks, wasn't bad at all like some other reviews have stated. The shipping itself was exactly like the website said it would be, 5-7 days, the order processing was what took the most time. Overall, the clothes are awesome and have no issues. The only thing was with yoga pants, which were very thin and wouldn't be able to be used as actual yoga pants. I had a bracelet break on me within 30 minutes, it was only studs with weak glue I fixed though. And last was a romper, which hung down too low and was made for someone much taller than myself (the size was the smallest size). I ordered 30 items, and had only these issues. Overall I am pretty impressed and will order again from them in the future."

2017-06-01

I love the clothing

"I love the store, I buy a lot of different items and they are so perfect! THANK YOU "

2017-05-31

almost two months and still no sweater

"ordered a sweater on 4/6/17 and it is still not here. they blame international mail. I don't even need the sweater anymore. they want me to wait until after 6/7 before issuing me a refund. it is 90 degrees now. KEEP YOUR SWEATER!!!"

2017-05-25

Outstanding Customer Care. Highly Recommended!

"I have been shopping on TrendsGal.com for a few years now. I must admit their clothes and customer care is outstanding!
That is why I always go back to this site. True story. Thanks, TrendsGal!!

2017-05-16

Outstanding company

"I have placed several orders with trendsgal and have loved each item I have got. They have such a large variaty of clothing, acssesories and more to choose from. I love how they carry larger plus size items as well really a website for all women of all shapes. The quality of the clothing is by far some of the best, and the prices are extremely reasonable. The check out process is extremely simple and easy to understand. The shipping time is not as long as I exspected for it to be. The communication with the company is outstanding they really do listen to customers and help with any and all questions. I highly recommend shopping with them and I encourage and share the website with others.
Enjoy shopping with trendsgal

2017-05-10

Perfect products and perfect customer service

"I recently ordered from this website. I'm not gonna lie, i was a bit scared to order from there because prices are super affordable, so i thought something was wrong with it. Now i'm just glad i moved forward with it. My order arrived on time, but i had a problem with one of the products. Immediately I contacted costumer service and they were completely kind and gentle with me. I had my problem solved right away. So yes, i'll definitely be buying again from the website. I loved everything I bought. I just can't wait to order more and more things. It's so good to know that you are buying from a honest and trustable website. I can say that I'm completely satisfied."

2017-05-02

Wonderful shopping experience with Trendsgal.com

"I had placed two orders initially because I never did any shopping with the merchant site. After my orders arrived without an issue and I did enjoy some of the products I ordered, I started to place more orders. So far I had ordered more than 80 items from the website. I was impressed with the merchant customer services. They are just as good as the merchants in the United States. I kept going back to buy more staff from them. I would recommend the merchant to any online shopper."

2017-03-23

amazing

I will definitely recommend my friends to purchase on this website, transaction was pretty clear, and item arrived pretty fast and also the quality of the product was perfect same thing as in the pictures, price is just great. I will continue to purchase in this website I just love it

2017-03-23

Perfect!

"I loved the site! I have ordered 2 times from trendsgal and it was perfect!!!! The service is very good, and the products are awesome! I fully recommend it!"

2017-02-15

Will Definitely Order From Them Again!

"I've ordered from Trendsgal three times now and they have exceeded my expectations so far. The customer service team is very friendly and they respect your time and concerns. One of my orders (G1604040817438660-04/04/2016) came really fast and looked exactly like the picture ! I even ordered one for my sister . I wasn't able to wear it due to it being too small (which I was to blame for since I pushed the wrong one right before ordering) . But that doesn't stop me from wanting to order again !. Give this site a try even just to ease your curiosity. It's worth it and it's not an expensive effort. **My opinions are completely my own and based truly on my experience . I was asked to share my thoughts but I am not forced."

Share Trendsgal's store rating

Trendsgal is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Trendsgal is not a merchant member
Trendsgal does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!