Stores > Trendsgal
  • Trendsgal

Voice your opinion! Review Trendsgal by clicking a star below.
2017-05-16

Outstanding company

"I have placed several orders with trendsgal and have loved each item I have got. They have such a large variaty of clothing, acssesories and more to choose from. I love how they carry larger plus size items as well really a website for all women of all shapes. The quality of the clothing is by far some of the best, and the prices are extremely reasonable. The check out process is extremely simple and easy to understand. The shipping time is not as long as I exspected for it to be. The communication with the company is outstanding they really do listen to customers and help with any and all questions. I highly recommend shopping with them and I encourage and share the website with others.
Enjoy shopping with trendsgal

2017-05-10

Perfect products and perfect customer service

"I recently ordered from this website. I'm not gonna lie, i was a bit scared to order from there because prices are super affordable, so i thought something was wrong with it. Now i'm just glad i moved forward with it. My order arrived on time, but i had a problem with one of the products. Immediately I contacted costumer service and they were completely kind and gentle with me. I had my problem solved right away. So yes, i'll definitely be buying again from the website. I loved everything I bought. I just can't wait to order more and more things. It's so good to know that you are buying from a honest and trustable website. I can say that I'm completely satisfied."

2017-05-02

Wonderful shopping experience with Trendsgal.com

"I had placed two orders initially because I never did any shopping with the merchant site. After my orders arrived without an issue and I did enjoy some of the products I ordered, I started to place more orders. So far I had ordered more than 80 items from the website. I was impressed with the merchant customer services. They are just as good as the merchants in the United States. I kept going back to buy more staff from them. I would recommend the merchant to any online shopper."

2017-03-23

amazing

I will definitely recommend my friends to purchase on this website, transaction was pretty clear, and item arrived pretty fast and also the quality of the product was perfect same thing as in the pictures, price is just great. I will continue to purchase in this website I just love it

2017-03-23

Perfect!

"I loved the site! I have ordered 2 times from trendsgal and it was perfect!!!! The service is very good, and the products are awesome! I fully recommend it!"

2017-02-15

Will Definitely Order From Them Again!

"I've ordered from Trendsgal three times now and they have exceeded my expectations so far. The customer service team is very friendly and they respect your time and concerns. One of my orders (G1604040817438660-04/04/2016) came really fast and looked exactly like the picture ! I even ordered one for my sister . I wasn't able to wear it due to it being too small (which I was to blame for since I pushed the wrong one right before ordering) . But that doesn't stop me from wanting to order again !. Give this site a try even just to ease your curiosity. It's worth it and it's not an expensive effort. **My opinions are completely my own and based truly on my experience . I was asked to share my thoughts but I am not forced."

2017-01-02

In LOVE

"Trendsgal was such an amazing find! All of the products I've gotten from them have arrived on time and are exactly what I ordered! For such low prices, I thought trendsgal was too good to be true, but they proved me totally wrong!"

2016-12-14

happy gal // will be returning for more!

"Trendsgal has a wide variety of stock all at amazing prices, and it seems there is always a way to get more discounts (promo codes / VIP access). I am currently a VIP member and I was having some technical difficulties. I couldn't believe how quickly I was connected with someone who could help me. Winni is a really amazing customer service representative!!! I feel very lucky to have her helping me. I really love the stock photos on the site, they are amazing, appealing, and everything I would like to use on my website. I use Trendsgal for resale in my boutique shop and so far, everything has been PRISTINE. My customers loved everything they got! You're getting all this merchandise at REALLY LOW PRICES and it's really a smoking deal. Looking forward to my third order on the Trendsgal site!! "

2016-12-12

Fabulous Store

"I love this website from now on i will buy my girly stuff from them.They are very affordable and the clothes or items they sell are very affordable and incredibly high quality item. I love that their shipping is fast and they really take good care when they ship the items.Love the customer service they really are helpful when you need them. I could not ask for more. I am grateful that i found this website especially this Christmas season perfect fro buying gifts for your love ones that are great in quality and affordable.Keep up the good work Trendsgal :)"

2016-11-12

bff review is great

"I am owner of BFF Bling Shop and use Trendsgal for my dropshipper on a lot of my products. I have not had any issues with them that could not be handled quickly and without problems. I finally found a great dropshipper to work for in my direct sales company. I am very very happy with them. "

2016-08-16

Happy customer

"The quality is above expectation regarding the price. The fabric doesn't shrink after drying. The color doesn't dissolve out and dye other clothes during machine washing.
I placed 3 orders, 2 of them via expedited shipping were received in 1 week; the other one (my 1 st order) via flat-rate shipping hasn't been arrived at my home. Thus, don't try flat rate shipping, people. It's not that Trendsgal doesn't ship your order; in fact, it's probably lost on the way.

At last, I have 2 advice for future customers:
1/ Know your exact measurements. Don't blame sellers when you don't even have a glance at their size chart right below the Product Detail section.
2/ If possible, try to order 10+ items so that the expedited shipping is the cheapest choice, and then you can get your items in 1 week.

2016-07-19

My favorite website!

"Hello, I want to recommend Trendsgal, I started buying in May, 2015, and prices are real!! and quality is also very good, if you select expedited shipping your package arrives to your country in 3 days! Even I'm in Mexico! I'm very glad I found this webpage,
Thanks!

2016-06-13

Outstanding Customer Service

"I have to say I have an incredible experience shopping for my clothes and my shoes; You go above and beyond to help your customers, you have excellent customer service and I have you to thank you for that. I would encourage anybody to shop with you and will have the same satisfaction that I have, that's guaranteed.

2016-06-13

The Items Looks Exactly Like The Picture

"You know, a customer would easily pissed-off once the order is delayed than promised especially if you pay an expedite shipping fee. I have experienced this hassle in other online stores and the experience was horrible. Then, I found Trendsgal. Since my first order in Trendsgal was hassle-free and the shipping was fast, I didn't hesitate to buy again in Trendsgal.

I thank for this chance to express my happiness in buying items from them because I forgot to mention that you will get the same item as posted on their website. Who wouldn't be satisfied with the purchase if you get exactly what you expected and sometimes the quality is more than what you pay for? So, you can really trust Trendsgal.

2016-06-11

Pleased Customer

"I ordered a total of 6 items, 2 watches, 2 clutches, a belt and a glass.. All of which exceeded my expectations. I was a really nervous after reading the reviews for this site but I'm glad I made my purchase... Looking forward to ordering more stuff"

Share Trendsgal's store rating

Trendsgal is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Trendsgal is not a merchant member
Trendsgal does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!