• Tree Classics

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10

"I ordered my tree in 2009 and it is still going strong. It was easy to set up initially, looks great, and is very easy to take down and store. Every year I just move it from storage into our living room, slip off the storage bag, and we have a tree! Some of the individual bulbs have burned out, but it hasn't been a hassle. Most of the lights are still going strong. Considering the age, we have thought about getting a new tree from Tree Classics for the past few years, but once we have this one set up again, we change our mind. It's just a lovely tree, and guests are quick to compliment."

"We got our new artificial tree last year shortly before Christmas and were very pleased with our purchase! Beautiful tree, perfect for decorating and love the lights! Thank you so much for our tree, we certainly will recommend your trees and company to all our friends and family! "

"I stumbled upon Tree Classics last year when I was looking for a 8' tree for my new home. I studied their site and read their reviews on several trees. I ordered my tree and was extremely happy with it. It was beautiful, realistic looking, and easy to assemble. Shipping was fast, I was extremely pleased. I'm looking forward to putting it up again this year. "

This review was modified by TeriTeri2 on September 24 2015 06:53:06 AM

"We first purchased an artificial tree from another well-known dealer. After the third "wrong"; tree, we gave up. I saw the add for Tree Classics and decided to try one more time...perfection! A great tree at a reasonable price with quick delivery and customer service answering all my questions ahead of time."

"For many years we had only a real tree in our home at Christmas, but as the children left and we aged, I thought that an artificial tree would be a good thing. During the off season, we purchsed our 9' tree. This past Christmas we got the opportunity to put our tree up. Needless to say it did not disappoint. Now we can put up our tree early in the season an be able to leave it up longer.... keep asking myself why we didn't do this sooner. LOVE OUR NEW TREE"

This review was modified by jmzelenenki on September 16 2015 10:28:53 AM

"Everything was as advertised and shipping was fast."

This review was modified by zacharys on September 15 2015 06:20:26 PM

"I bought this beautiful Christmas tree two years ago at the end of the season to replace my old tree and I could not have made a better choice!!! The tree exceeded all my expectations when I received it and assembled it. It looks so beautiful and expensive! I received many comments from family and friends on how wonderful the tree looked!"

"I've bought 2 trees from Tree Classics and I'm not sure which one I love more! The first is very natural looking and full with colored lights…the other is a silver tree with white lights, kind of a throwback to my childhood. Both are very easy to set up and put away. If I decide to get a 3rd, I'd definitely order from Tree Classics!"

This review was modified by teresepete on September 15 2015 10:32:12 AM

"This is my second tree from Tree Classics in ten years! We recently moved to a house with lower ceilings and needed a shorter tree. Once again Tree Classics delivered on quality and price!"

This review was modified by Jspeakes on September 15 2015 08:59:47 AM

"Our tree looks amazing. My wife and I were worried at first to purchase a tree online without being able to touch and feel the product, but reading other reviews online made us comfortable enough to make the purchase. Trees that are available at department stores do not even come close to comparing with the quality of the trees that are similarly priced at Tree Classics. We are absolutely pleased with our purchase when it arrived and hope to enjoy it for many years. I would highly recommend Tree Classics to anyone looking for an artificial Tree."

This review was modified by VManners on September 15 2015 08:21:26 AM

"Purchased a 7.5 ft Classic Noble Fir Christmas Tree with "Real-Feel" technology as well as a Noble 24" Wreath. These products are unmatched in quality and realism. Both products were shipped quickly and packaged very well. I would highly recommend TreeClassics.com for your next tree or Christmas decor purchase, you wont regret it."

This review was modified by falconsfan79 on September 14 2015 07:03:42 PM

"I ordered Classic Frazier Fir 6 1/2 foot tall LED color changing lights and it was beautiful. I loved the changing light colors. It was easy to assemble and had no issues. I also purchased a tree bag Santas Rolling Tree Bag, to put it away at the end of the season and that was a terrific purchase too. I couldn't be happier with my purchases and would highly recommend this company to all. Quick Delivery, trully no issues, very pleased."

This review was modified by Carolswinton on September 14 2015 06:20:59 PM

"Ordered my tree last year while Tree Classics was having their big annual sale, and I was very happy with the product I received. I got a 7 foot $600 tree (regularly priced) for around $250 on sale, and it was worth every penny! The branches and needles look SO REAL!!! If you go to the department stores or hardware stores looking for Christmas Trees, you will find many trees for around the same price or less, however, they are not this realistic or high quality! It's an easy comparison to make: either pay $250 for a fake looking tree, or visit treeclassics.com when they're having their annual sale, and get a much higher quality tree for the same price. I will not need another tree for a very long time, but when I do, Tree Classics will be my first choice."

This review was modified by trinaneveri on September 14 2015 06:03:15 PM

"This is a great tree for a great value. It was shipped very fast with no issues and we assembled it right away to check everything out (even though we were done with Christmas for the year). Very good quality, looks great and everything works as expected. Would recommend them"

This review was modified by jim_lessard on September 14 2015 05:22:20 PM

"VERY DISAPPOINTED with this company! Due to a website malfunction, I ended up with two identical trees. I called as soon as I received two separate shipping notices stating that the tree had shipped, Tree Classics said they couldn't do anything since the trees were in transit. I asked to speak to a supervisor and they said they would have someone contact me. After multiple emails and several phone calls I still never directly spoke with a supervisor. I ended up shipping the extra tree back at my own expense PLUS they charged me a 10% restocking fee. I have never experienced such shoddy customer service, Oh, and guess what, I wrote a negative review on their site and it never was posted (and no, there was no profanity, etc.). I would definitely NOT RECOMMEND Tree Classics."

This review was modified by Reviewer123xyz on February 13 2015 10:38:34 AM

Share Tree Classics's store rating

Tree Classics is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Tree Classics is not a merchant member
Tree Classics does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!