"This company is not good to work with. The Tree I ordered said it was 6' and it is not. I tried to return the tree and than they said I had to pay a 10% restocking fee. I asked for it to be waived and I was told I am to send picture showing it's not 6'. I am waiting to hear from the company to get that waived. Their emails don't work and they don't respond to the ones you are suppose to use. Not a good company to do business with."

"After tossing out my 18 year old nice looking artificial tree, spending much time researching trees, and receiving more info by phone from the Rep at Tree Classics, I purchased the 7 1/2 ft Snowy Aspen Spruce with clear lights. The Rep was very knowledgeable and a pleasure to speak with. If she didn't know the answer to my multitude of questions, she quickly found the answers. It arrived in two large boxes within 4 days of ordering. This tree is just gorgeous! Very, very full and thick. There is a huge number of tips and the branches and tips are strong and perfect for my heavy ornaments. The lights are perfectly spaced. It actually looks snow-kissed. It was extremely easy to set up. I am 5"2" and was able to assemble without any help, though as in years past, I did stand on a chair to reach the top. The only drawback is it was messy setting up due to the loose flocking. It is not a flocked tree per se. Just has a light snowy look to the branches. The styrofoam type tiny bits used for the "snow" stuck to everything. Each of the four parts of the tree was nicely wrapped in bubble wrap. I opened up the bubble wrap and kept the pieces laid out on the wrap to help control the static effect of the loose "snow". I believe this excess loose flocking was from the original assembly and shipping. It did continue to fall off when our large dogs brushed by the tree but, you can't tell the tree lost any "snow". Hoping next year not as much "snow" falls off. It took a lot of fluffing, as any brand new tree would need upon the first set-up. The more you fluff, the fuller and wider the tree is. I absolutely love this tree. We have received numerous comments on how beautiful it is. Other than the falling "snow" it is perfect! I really didn't mind doing a little more vacuuming. I am happy that I have two large boxes for storage so that I don't need to smash it all into one box. The extra "snow" is worth the mess when you end up with a very full, lush, lovely tree. I am exceptionally pleased with this purchase and hope to have this tree for many years to come! "

"After 28 years of marriage I finely gave in to my husband and we bought an artificial tree. I was determined to not like it, as I have always had a real Christmas tree. When our St. Charles unlit tree arrived I was pleasantly surprised. The tree went together very easily and after a few minutes of adjusting branches out tree looked great. By the time we added lights and ornaments I was extremely happy with the choice we had made. No more pine needles being found in the middle of July."

modified review This review was modified by taczyz on January 08 2014 02:42:05 PM

"I purchased the Monticello Regency 7.5 tree at the end of the holiday season last year. When we received it we tested the lights before storing it for next season. It was very bright. It is a very nice, full tree. We moved and it was in storage so the only complaint I have which was probably a storage issue is one of the screws from the branches fell off. I simply put it back to hold the branch up. We received a ton of complements on it. My only regret is not getting a larger tree for our new home. I would not hesitate on purchasing another tree from tree classics. "

modified review This review was modified by sdigian on January 07 2014 07:48:06 PM

"I purchases a 6.5 foot Kennedy Fir, narrow, tree with clear LED lights. I reviewed multiple websites and compared trees to get the best tree boor the best value. Trees are so expensive so I wanted to be sure I wasn't throwing my money away.

I was hesitant to buy online but I could not find a tree to my liking at any of the local stores. Based on the reviews and the offering of a 5 year warranty I decided to go with Tree Classics.

I love my tree! It was easy to put together; looked real, and was well made. My favorite things are the "real feeling" needles and the tree stand was easy to put together and it works!

At first I was skeptical that there were not enough lights on it so I purchased additional lights. When I plugged the tree in at night I was surprised how well balanced the lights were and I didn't need to add any.

In the future I'll get the traditional clear lights; the LED lights are too bright and they tend to wash out the tree.

I wish the company would remove all of the stickers from the tree lights

Overall I loved the tree so much I bought another one.

modified review This review was modified by Rossko on January 07 2014 06:58:22 PM

"Was refurbishing a home with a huge brick wall fireplace and 22 foot high pine ceilings and so with a fantastic picture of a future Christmas in my head, I ordered a 15 foot Cascade Fir end of December 2011 for $899.77. Tree arrived timely in January 2012. Finally our house is ready in spring 2013 and one of the things I was looking forward to was Christmas and that great tree! ...till we took it all out of the four boxes it was shipped in on Monday, 12/16. The good thing was each section of lights worked even after sitting in its boxes for nearly two years. The very bad thing? No instructions! FOUR boxes of tree and the instruction CD is blank! It was too late to call customer service back east (I am on Oregon coast) so I called Tuesday and explained but customer service cannot help. Huh? Cannot email me instructions? Cannot get a tech on the phone? No, but they could forward my request to Support and suggested I email my questions also since I would probably get a faster response. So I sent an email advising problem with connectivity of lights from section to section (too many males, not enough females) and inquired as to what are/how to use/why all the extra metal bars enclosed and included my telephone number and email address. Wednesday, 12/18, received an email reply thanking me for my inquiry and to please provide a telephone number. I again sent my telephone number via email. Then I called customer service again in hopes of getting faster action. Not a chance. Thursday, 12/19, I received an email thanking me for my telephone number and received assurance someone would get back to me. A FULL WEEK LATER, ON CHRISTMAS DAY, I received an email stating Tree Classics could not help me. Ya think? Good thing we bought a cut tree, donated our $899.77 Tree Classics fiasco to a shelter, and had a pleasant holiday. And there is no refund, no partial credit, NO APOLOGY, no return shipping unless at my expense, etc... I would never, never, never, never purchase another item from Tree Classics and will spend time on review sites, talking to anyone who will listen, notifying the Better Business Bureau, etc... to warn against this company."

modified review This review was modified by NeedOregonCoast on January 07 2014 05:56:47 PM

"I purchased a 9 ft Kennedy Fir Slim tree with the LED multi-color and clear lights. I just love this tree - it looks so natural and it fits in my area perfectly. So many people have commented on my beautiful tree, even my son and my daughter did not realize that my tree this year was artificial, my daughter felt the branches and my son also touched it, neither realizing that it was not real. I really like the option to change from multi-colored to clear at the touch of a button. The only thing is I wish when we turned on the tree there was a default - we can not use an auto-timer because it defaults to changing between colored and clear until you manually choose which color scheme you want. Highly recommend this tree!"

modified review This review was modified by djrup on January 07 2014 02:54:14 PM

"Very satisfied! Couldn't find what I was looking for in any store, found right away on line, ordered and had it very quickly."

modified review This review was modified by Betsyr on January 07 2014 01:26:29 PM

"we purchased a tree from tree classics after searching our local stores and other online websites--it was a 9 foot slim kennedy fir and was exactly what we were looking for--it was also offered at the best price--it was delivered right on time--the assembly was easy (even for a large tree) and the finished product was beautiful--the molded real looking branch tips fooled many of our guests as they did not realize it was an artificial tree--thank you tree classics for helping to make our christmas merry!"

modified review This review was modified by montone4 on January 07 2014 11:32:39 AM

"Delivery was very fast, the tree arrived earlier as expected.
It looks beautiful. Not like a real tree because of it's perfect shape, but if you ask me: much more beautiful. There is a lot of lights in a nice warm color and I still do not want to put it in the basement.
For our 7 ft tree it takes a good while to set it up, but it was really worth it.

"Tree Classics is hands down the best artificial Christmas tree I have ever owned. Over the years I have bought several, and none of them compare to the quality or have the attention to detail that the Tree Classics tree has. The “real feel” needles are so lifelike that everyone who comes into my home has to touch them in order to know it’s not a living tree. I bought the pre-lit model with LED lights and I could not be happier. Setup is easy takedown is even easier. I have referred family members and even my boss to Tree Classics. Give them a chance and you won’t be sorry."

modified review This review was modified by maverickmatthews on January 07 2014 07:22:12 AM

"Ordered a tree online, no problem. Received a telephone call 3 days later informing me that the tree that was ordered is out of stock and would not be restocked until the next season. Mind you - it was IN STOCK online (and there were others OUT OF STOCK).

While calling, I checked and it was STILL LISTED IN STOCK ONLINE!!! Customer service, "They must just be behind in updating"... updating an online/electronic stocking database? That should be automatic without any human intervention!

Rep: "Would you like to choose another or refund your money?"
Me: "Well, it's YOUR error...are you going to give me the same price on a comparable or better tree and pay for 2 day shipping, at least?"
Rep: "No, we can't do that. You'll just have to order another and choose free ground or pay for the other options."

modified review This review was modified by Nursej1 on December 10 2013 11:30:34 AM

"I purchased a 5' Snowy Aspen Spruce this past Christmas from Tree Classics. I was surprised at the fast delivery, and the nice, sturdy box contained my new tree. I was so impressed with the easy assembly, and the beautiful snowy appearance of this tree. I just love it, and hated to put ornaments on it at first. My friends and family all commented on how full it was, and how natural-looking the branches were on this tree. Also, the other plus for me was that I no longer needed to stand on a chair to place my angel on top!! I highly recommend this company, and their trees."

modified review This review was modified by rlinda17 on March 25 2013 10:40:10 AM

"After much searching in nearby stores for a fake tree, I purchased the Heritage Balsam Spruce from Tree Classics. I couldn't have been more pleased. The tree was totally full (you couldn't see through it like those other cheap versions), realistic, felt like a real tree, was easy to set up and even came with a carrying case to repack and store for next year. I would recommend this site to anyone looking for a fake tree that doesn't look fake at all."

"I have had a number of artificial Christmas trees over the years. I found them to be difficult to set up and tear down plus they generally looked unreal. After this past Christmas I decided to spend a little more for a realistic artificial tree and found Tree Classics on the Internet. I ordered the 5-1/2 foot Starlight Spruce. I received the tree in January which is not the time of year you are really wanting to assemble a Christmas tree. I decided that I better set it up and check it out in case something was wrong with it. I was delighted to find out how simple it was to setup and how realistic the tree looks. The lighting on the tree was great and well arranged. The tree tear down was a snap! Basically disconnect the sections and hold them upside down and the limbs retract. The icing on the cake was the tree came with its own zippered storage bag. No more fighting with original shipping cardboard boxes. I am very pleased with this purchase and would do it again."

Tree Classics is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Tree Classics is not a merchant member
Tree Classics does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!