• Rating 7.33/10 15 reviews

Tree Classics is not a merchant member
    Tree Classics does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Tree Classics contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 5.31/10 5.31/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

"After 28 years of marriage I finely gave in to my husband and we bought an artificial tree. I was determined to not like it, as I have always had a real Christmas tree. When our St. Charles unlit tree arrived I was pleasantly surprised. The tree went together very easily and after a few minutes of adjusting branches out tree looked great. By the time we added lights and ornaments I was extremely happy with the choice we had made. No more pine needles being found in the middle of July."

modified review This review was modified by taczyz on January 08 2014 02:42:05 PM

"Was refurbishing a home with a huge brick wall fireplace and 22 foot high pine ceilings and so with a fantastic picture of a future Christmas in my head, I ordered a 15 foot Cascade Fir end of December 2011 for $899.77. Tree arrived timely in January 2012. Finally our house is ready in spring 2013 and one of the things I was looking forward to was Christmas and that great tree! ...till we took it all out of the four boxes it was shipped in on Monday, 12/16. The good thing was each section of lights worked even after sitting in its boxes for nearly two years. The very bad thing? No instructions! FOUR boxes of tree and the instruction CD is blank! It was too late to call customer service back east (I am on Oregon coast) so I called Tuesday and explained but customer service cannot help. Huh? Cannot email me instructions? Cannot get a tech on the phone? No, but they could forward my request to Support and suggested I email my questions also since I would probably get a faster response. So I sent an email advising problem with connectivity of lights from section to section (too many males, not enough females) and inquired as to what are/how to use/why all the extra metal bars enclosed and included my telephone number and email address. Wednesday, 12/18, received an email reply thanking me for my inquiry and to please provide a telephone number. I again sent my telephone number via email. Then I called customer service again in hopes of getting faster action. Not a chance. Thursday, 12/19, I received an email thanking me for my telephone number and received assurance someone would get back to me. A FULL WEEK LATER, ON CHRISTMAS DAY, I received an email stating Tree Classics could not help me. Ya think? Good thing we bought a cut tree, donated our $899.77 Tree Classics fiasco to a shelter, and had a pleasant holiday. And there is no refund, no partial credit, NO APOLOGY, no return shipping unless at my expense, etc... I would never, never, never, never purchase another item from Tree Classics and will spend time on review sites, talking to anyone who will listen, notifying the Better Business Bureau, etc... to warn against this company."

modified review This review was modified by NeedOregonCoast on January 07 2014 05:56:47 PM

"I purchased a 9 ft Kennedy Fir Slim tree with the LED multi-color and clear lights. I just love this tree - it looks so natural and it fits in my area perfectly. So many people have commented on my beautiful tree, even my son and my daughter did not realize that my tree this year was artificial, my daughter felt the branches and my son also touched it, neither realizing that it was not real. I really like the option to change from multi-colored to clear at the touch of a button. The only thing is I wish when we turned on the tree there was a default - we can not use an auto-timer because it defaults to changing between colored and clear until you manually choose which color scheme you want. Highly recommend this tree!"

modified review This review was modified by djrup on January 07 2014 02:54:14 PM

"Very satisfied! Couldn't find what I was looking for in any store, found right away on line, ordered and had it very quickly."

modified review This review was modified by Betsyr on January 07 2014 01:26:29 PM

"we purchased a tree from tree classics after searching our local stores and other online websites--it was a 9 foot slim kennedy fir and was exactly what we were looking for--it was also offered at the best price--it was delivered right on time--the assembly was easy (even for a large tree) and the finished product was beautiful--the molded real looking branch tips fooled many of our guests as they did not realize it was an artificial tree--thank you tree classics for helping to make our christmas merry!"

modified review This review was modified by montone4 on January 07 2014 11:32:39 AM

"Delivery was very fast, the tree arrived earlier as expected.
It looks beautiful. Not like a real tree because of it's perfect shape, but if you ask me: much more beautiful. There is a lot of lights in a nice warm color and I still do not want to put it in the basement.
For our 7 ft tree it takes a good while to set it up, but it was really worth it.

"Tree Classics is hands down the best artificial Christmas tree I have ever owned. Over the years I have bought several, and none of them compare to the quality or have the attention to detail that the Tree Classics tree has. The “real feel” needles are so lifelike that everyone who comes into my home has to touch them in order to know it’s not a living tree. I bought the pre-lit model with LED lights and I could not be happier. Setup is easy takedown is even easier. I have referred family members and even my boss to Tree Classics. Give them a chance and you won’t be sorry."

modified review This review was modified by maverickmatthews on January 07 2014 07:22:12 AM

"Ordered a tree online, no problem. Received a telephone call 3 days later informing me that the tree that was ordered is out of stock and would not be restocked until the next season. Mind you - it was IN STOCK online (and there were others OUT OF STOCK).

While calling, I checked and it was STILL LISTED IN STOCK ONLINE!!! Customer service, "They must just be behind in updating"... updating an online/electronic stocking database? That should be automatic without any human intervention!

Rep: "Would you like to choose another or refund your money?"
Me: "Well, it's YOUR error...are you going to give me the same price on a comparable or better tree and pay for 2 day shipping, at least?"
Rep: "No, we can't do that. You'll just have to order another and choose free ground or pay for the other options."

modified review This review was modified by Nursej1 on December 10 2013 11:30:34 AM

"I purchased a 5' Snowy Aspen Spruce this past Christmas from Tree Classics. I was surprised at the fast delivery, and the nice, sturdy box contained my new tree. I was so impressed with the easy assembly, and the beautiful snowy appearance of this tree. I just love it, and hated to put ornaments on it at first. My friends and family all commented on how full it was, and how natural-looking the branches were on this tree. Also, the other plus for me was that I no longer needed to stand on a chair to place my angel on top!! I highly recommend this company, and their trees."

modified review This review was modified by rlinda17 on March 25 2013 10:40:10 AM

"After much searching in nearby stores for a fake tree, I purchased the Heritage Balsam Spruce from Tree Classics. I couldn't have been more pleased. The tree was totally full (you couldn't see through it like those other cheap versions), realistic, felt like a real tree, was easy to set up and even came with a carrying case to repack and store for next year. I would recommend this site to anyone looking for a fake tree that doesn't look fake at all."

"I have had a number of artificial Christmas trees over the years. I found them to be difficult to set up and tear down plus they generally looked unreal. After this past Christmas I decided to spend a little more for a realistic artificial tree and found Tree Classics on the Internet. I ordered the 5-1/2 foot Starlight Spruce. I received the tree in January which is not the time of year you are really wanting to assemble a Christmas tree. I decided that I better set it up and check it out in case something was wrong with it. I was delighted to find out how simple it was to setup and how realistic the tree looks. The lighting on the tree was great and well arranged. The tree tear down was a snap! Basically disconnect the sections and hold them upside down and the limbs retract. The icing on the cake was the tree came with its own zippered storage bag. No more fighting with original shipping cardboard boxes. I am very pleased with this purchase and would do it again."

"I ordered the 6 1/2' Fraiser Fur from Tree Classics on Dec. 2,2012. By the 6th of Dec. it was in my livingroom fully decorated. I was very pleased with the service and promptness of the order process. The tree was very beautiful and many of my guests on Christmas Eve thought it was real. ( Even after touching it!!!) It went up very quickly with just 3 pieces to connect. It did take a bit of fluffing due to the compactness of the packing. It has plenty of lights. Just Beautiful!!! Couldn't be happier."

modified review This review was modified by janetbeaudoin on March 05 2013 06:16:41 AM

"Do not buy from the retailer!!! First off the positive I ordered a Christmas tree and it was in stock and came very quickly. When we opened the box and set up the tree it was very ugly. It looked NOTHING like the picture on the website. It was supposed to be 63" wide and it was only about 52" at the bottom, so it was skinny. It was very sparse, even when we tried to fluff out the branches. They couldn't be fluffed out, because there weren't enough branches. You could see straight through to the wall on the entire tree. To make matters worse the middle lights were either dim or out. I called them and told them about the problem and they told me that it was under warranty and they would send me the part to fix it myself. We spent over $800 for this tree and they want me to fix it myself???? It was not just parts broken it was a whole section and I know NOTHING about fixing a tree. On top of that they would only take it back if I paid for the $200 return shipping and a 10% restocking fee. A loss of $280!!! Why should I pay any fees when their product was defective. They say on their website that they would send a new tree, but that wasn't even offered. So I am out $280 on this broken, ugly tree. Do not use these people they are a TOTAL ripoff and their trees are horrible!!!! Cheaply made in china. Pick another company and make sure you see it first before buying it online. I made a terrible mistake and not I am paying for it. Lesson learned. "

"Terrible experience! I ordered a tree for Christmas which showed "in Stock" on their website. One week later I checked (after two unanswered emails), and still not shipped. Called customer service, waited 30 minutes to get hold of someone and was told they were out of stock.
They refused to work with me or send a replacement overnight mail so I told them to cancel the order. I then checked my credit card statement and see that they charged me the day of the order---nine days ago! Big red flags: 1)selling something not in stock,2)Chargeing your card before shipping and on something not in stock, 3) Not working with you to make it right.

modified review This review was modified by atl6725 on November 30 2012 07:42:20 AM

"Last year my husband and I bought the 4.5’ American Fir Christmas Tree and it was perfect in our house. We set up the tree just to make sure everything was working. All of the lights were bright, the tree looked amazingly full without any empty spots and so real. We’re glad that we chose the clear lights since it gives a classic feel to the tree. We were also happy that the tree is only 4.5' we didn´t need a ladder to decorate it!"