Product & services pricing Rating 2.81/10 2.81/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.21/10 3.21/10

"DON'T BUY FROM TREE CLASSICS!!!!! I was shipped a defective tree on 12/2/14 (do you see a theme here? Bad suppliers!! Low quality products!!). I initiated a warranty claim and it took the company 10 days to figure out what to do. You never get to contact anyone from customer service directly. You sit on hold waiting on the general 1-800 number forever. Tree Classics finally got back to me and instead of shipping me a tree right away based on THEIR defective product they are requiring me to provide a receipt that shows that I took THEIR defective tree to a charity. Why is it MY responsibility to fix their problem? They will not send a replacement until I take time out of my schedule to get them a receipt. You cannot talk to anyone empowered to make an exception to their "policy". It is such a typical customer service toll free attitude. Their reps are not given the authority to make sure the customer is taken care of. They can't send you to someone who does have the power to help. Really sad situation.

DO NOT BUY FROM TREE CLASSICS!!! If THEY send you a defective product you are going to be the one who is responsible to fix it.

modified review This review was modified by Zz456123 on December 19 2014 11:28:37 AM

"Cheap Chinese products with non-existent customer service is not a company that anybody would want to do business with. Tree Classics ruined my family's Christmas and they will ruin yours too if you give them the chance. We ordered a $900 tree at Thanksgiving that we received ten days later. The tree received was a cheaply made, sparse tree with half of the white LED lamps glowing yellow resulting in very poor appearance. I registered a complaint the day the tree was received and sent photos of the defective lights. Ten days later and three phone calls to 'customer service' and I still have no response. Shame on me for not reading their return policy to discover that they don't accept returns for their defective Chinese junk without charging exorbitant restocking fees. You could do a lot better - almost anywhere. The tree offered at Costco was twice the tree for half the price. "

"Terrible customer service! If you order from here, you better HOPE you don't have any issues with your product because they are unable to resolve anything in a timely manner. Bought my tree at the end of October and put it up a month later. The lights made an awful buzzing noise to point that we could not light the tree. Now 8 days before Christmas (and 3 1/2 weeks after calling customer service) and STILL waiting on a replacement part. All we have a is a dark tree!!"

modified review This review was modified by Kjdl1302 on December 16 2014 08:28:23 AM

"Tree Classics shipped incorrect parts for the tree we ordered and after 6 calls and 10 days have been unable to send out return shipping labels. We have asked for a refund but based on 45 minute wait times and the complete run around that I am getting, I do not expect to receive satisfaction"

modified review This review was modified by mnjpanzer on December 14 2014 12:44:06 PM

"As others have said Tree Classics has the absolute WORST customer service I have ever encountered. Their policy states they will send you replacements if anything is damaged or not working. That is not the case. I bought some lights after talking with a sales rep for quite a while trying to figure out what lights would work for my tree as I bought it quite a few years ago.. finally we decided on some lights. They arrived in small manila envelopes.. since I couldn't see if they were the right lights for my tree I opened one... they were not the right lights. We called and found out that since I opened the package we couldn't return those lights! (so why don't you put them in a plastic bag so I can see without opening?) Then we had to pay the shipping to return the lights that were wrong. then we had to pay for shipping of different lights and we got those today and they DON' T WORK and they basically said TOO BAD..they could care less. DO NOT buy anything from this company... they SUCK!!"

modified review This review was modified by jermjul on December 12 2014 01:20:38 PM

"The Christmas tree I purchased looks so real that friends who
see it want to know where I purchased it. It is easy to assemble and disassemble after Christmas. We have the narrow tree version that saves on space but not on beauty. We are 100% happy and satisfied with our tree.

"Horrible customer service... wait time is forever to get a customer service rep on the phone. Tree shipped later than promised and they refused to cancel my order. Instead I must pay $50 per box to return the tree and a 10% restocking fee! Agent on the phone was uncaring about the situation despite the notes on my account about my trying to cancel and wanting to if not received prior to Thanksgiving. Rude overall in my opinion."

modified review This review was modified by DeeVa on December 01 2014 07:29:20 AM

"This company is not good to work with. The Tree I ordered said it was 6' and it is not. I tried to return the tree and than they said I had to pay a 10% restocking fee. I asked for it to be waived and I was told I am to send picture showing it's not 6'. I am waiting to hear from the company to get that waived. Their emails don't work and they don't respond to the ones you are suppose to use. Not a good company to do business with."

"After tossing out my 18 year old nice looking artificial tree, spending much time researching trees, and receiving more info by phone from the Rep at Tree Classics, I purchased the 7 1/2 ft Snowy Aspen Spruce with clear lights. The Rep was very knowledgeable and a pleasure to speak with. If she didn't know the answer to my multitude of questions, she quickly found the answers. It arrived in two large boxes within 4 days of ordering. This tree is just gorgeous! Very, very full and thick. There is a huge number of tips and the branches and tips are strong and perfect for my heavy ornaments. The lights are perfectly spaced. It actually looks snow-kissed. It was extremely easy to set up. I am 5"2" and was able to assemble without any help, though as in years past, I did stand on a chair to reach the top. The only drawback is it was messy setting up due to the loose flocking. It is not a flocked tree per se. Just has a light snowy look to the branches. The styrofoam type tiny bits used for the "snow" stuck to everything. Each of the four parts of the tree was nicely wrapped in bubble wrap. I opened up the bubble wrap and kept the pieces laid out on the wrap to help control the static effect of the loose "snow". I believe this excess loose flocking was from the original assembly and shipping. It did continue to fall off when our large dogs brushed by the tree but, you can't tell the tree lost any "snow". Hoping next year not as much "snow" falls off. It took a lot of fluffing, as any brand new tree would need upon the first set-up. The more you fluff, the fuller and wider the tree is. I absolutely love this tree. We have received numerous comments on how beautiful it is. Other than the falling "snow" it is perfect! I really didn't mind doing a little more vacuuming. I am happy that I have two large boxes for storage so that I don't need to smash it all into one box. The extra "snow" is worth the mess when you end up with a very full, lush, lovely tree. I am exceptionally pleased with this purchase and hope to have this tree for many years to come! "

"After 28 years of marriage I finely gave in to my husband and we bought an artificial tree. I was determined to not like it, as I have always had a real Christmas tree. When our St. Charles unlit tree arrived I was pleasantly surprised. The tree went together very easily and after a few minutes of adjusting branches out tree looked great. By the time we added lights and ornaments I was extremely happy with the choice we had made. No more pine needles being found in the middle of July."

modified review This review was modified by taczyz on January 08 2014 02:42:05 PM

"I purchased the Monticello Regency 7.5 tree at the end of the holiday season last year. When we received it we tested the lights before storing it for next season. It was very bright. It is a very nice, full tree. We moved and it was in storage so the only complaint I have which was probably a storage issue is one of the screws from the branches fell off. I simply put it back to hold the branch up. We received a ton of complements on it. My only regret is not getting a larger tree for our new home. I would not hesitate on purchasing another tree from tree classics. "

modified review This review was modified by sdigian on January 07 2014 07:48:06 PM

"I purchases a 6.5 foot Kennedy Fir, narrow, tree with clear LED lights. I reviewed multiple websites and compared trees to get the best tree boor the best value. Trees are so expensive so I wanted to be sure I wasn't throwing my money away.

I was hesitant to buy online but I could not find a tree to my liking at any of the local stores. Based on the reviews and the offering of a 5 year warranty I decided to go with Tree Classics.

I love my tree! It was easy to put together; looked real, and was well made. My favorite things are the "real feeling" needles and the tree stand was easy to put together and it works!

At first I was skeptical that there were not enough lights on it so I purchased additional lights. When I plugged the tree in at night I was surprised how well balanced the lights were and I didn't need to add any.

In the future I'll get the traditional clear lights; the LED lights are too bright and they tend to wash out the tree.

I wish the company would remove all of the stickers from the tree lights

Overall I loved the tree so much I bought another one.

modified review This review was modified by Rossko on January 07 2014 06:58:22 PM

"Was refurbishing a home with a huge brick wall fireplace and 22 foot high pine ceilings and so with a fantastic picture of a future Christmas in my head, I ordered a 15 foot Cascade Fir end of December 2011 for $899.77. Tree arrived timely in January 2012. Finally our house is ready in spring 2013 and one of the things I was looking forward to was Christmas and that great tree! ...till we took it all out of the four boxes it was shipped in on Monday, 12/16. The good thing was each section of lights worked even after sitting in its boxes for nearly two years. The very bad thing? No instructions! FOUR boxes of tree and the instruction CD is blank! It was too late to call customer service back east (I am on Oregon coast) so I called Tuesday and explained but customer service cannot help. Huh? Cannot email me instructions? Cannot get a tech on the phone? No, but they could forward my request to Support and suggested I email my questions also since I would probably get a faster response. So I sent an email advising problem with connectivity of lights from section to section (too many males, not enough females) and inquired as to what are/how to use/why all the extra metal bars enclosed and included my telephone number and email address. Wednesday, 12/18, received an email reply thanking me for my inquiry and to please provide a telephone number. I again sent my telephone number via email. Then I called customer service again in hopes of getting faster action. Not a chance. Thursday, 12/19, I received an email thanking me for my telephone number and received assurance someone would get back to me. A FULL WEEK LATER, ON CHRISTMAS DAY, I received an email stating Tree Classics could not help me. Ya think? Good thing we bought a cut tree, donated our $899.77 Tree Classics fiasco to a shelter, and had a pleasant holiday. And there is no refund, no partial credit, NO APOLOGY, no return shipping unless at my expense, etc... I would never, never, never, never purchase another item from Tree Classics and will spend time on review sites, talking to anyone who will listen, notifying the Better Business Bureau, etc... to warn against this company."

modified review This review was modified by NeedOregonCoast on January 07 2014 05:56:47 PM

"I purchased a 9 ft Kennedy Fir Slim tree with the LED multi-color and clear lights. I just love this tree - it looks so natural and it fits in my area perfectly. So many people have commented on my beautiful tree, even my son and my daughter did not realize that my tree this year was artificial, my daughter felt the branches and my son also touched it, neither realizing that it was not real. I really like the option to change from multi-colored to clear at the touch of a button. The only thing is I wish when we turned on the tree there was a default - we can not use an auto-timer because it defaults to changing between colored and clear until you manually choose which color scheme you want. Highly recommend this tree!"

modified review This review was modified by djrup on January 07 2014 02:54:14 PM

"Very satisfied! Couldn't find what I was looking for in any store, found right away on line, ordered and had it very quickly."

modified review This review was modified by Betsyr on January 07 2014 01:26:29 PM

Tree Classics is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Tree Classics is not a merchant member
Tree Classics does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!