Stores > Treat A Dog

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.25/10 7.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.28/10 7.28/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.71/10 7.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.44/10 6.44/10
Voice your opinion! Review Treat A Dog by clicking a star below.

Top Notch Service

"Ordered the backseat protector, great product. Saw promotion through Facebook, forgot to put in code but Hazel Ashford at Treat A Dog had my money refunded even before I could ask. Definitely would recommend again!"

Great Customer Service

" I had a problem with my order so when I emailed the company Hazel Ashford took care of the problem within 15 minutes. I was so great full and relieved . Hazel was quick and friendly which I will always thankful for that."

2017-05-26

Great product and service!

"Michelle Figueroa took care of me. I have a car seat cover that works better than any other I've used in the past. My black lab loves it. A strap that secures the cover to the seat detached from the fabric. I sent a photo to Michelle and she issued me a replacement car seat cover immediately. I thank you. My car thanks you. My dog thanks you!"

2017-05-25

Interesting, no bad reviews on their site. Same problem I had appears here!

" I purchased the PupProtector Car Seat Cover in December 2016. I only use it to take my dogs to the vet. In May, after using it only 3 times my dog fell through the seam at the front of the seat. Treat a dog replied that since it was past the 30 day guarantee, they could not do anything to help me. However, what bothers me the most is that after leaving them a 1 star review I have noticed that it never made it on their site. Actually there are NO, 1 star reviews. I can understand the legal refusal to stand behind their products, they were under no obligation to replace my damaged product, but to hide my review, which I felt was very nicely worded, with emphasis on using your new cover as much as possible in the first 30 days to reveal any quality control issues. Even stating that mine might have been a unique situation, mostly because I had not read any other reviews stating this problem. Of course if they cherry pick the reviews they allow, that could also explain why no other durability issues had been reported. So buyer beware"

2017-05-24

PupProtector Car Seat Cover - DO NOT BUY

"I purchased and received this item 12/19/2016. Less than 5 months later and less than 10 uses there is a huge hole in the seam of the cover. I called Customer Service to see what they can do and they said it was after their 30 day policy. I am now assuming that this item is not supposed to last more than 30 days. HORRIBLE ITEM! HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!"

2017-05-24

Now that is customer service!

"I reached out to customer service rep, Hazel Ashford's with a problem. Hazel was the epitome of customer service, addressed my issue, and showed me that Treat A Dog truly values their customers! Thank you Hazel!"

2017-05-23

Poor quality / Poor customer service!

"When I received my Back Seat Cover back in January I loved it. It fit perfect in the back of my FJ Cruiser and made vacuuming my car much less of a pain with no dog hair on my seats. Since I have purchased it, I have washed it 3 times. Last week after I washed it and was puting it back in my car, I noticed the stiching of one of the seams on the side was coming apart. I was very dissapointed about it and proceeded to contact Treat A Dog reguarding exchanging it since it was obviously defective. They responded to me saying since it was past the "30 day return/exchange" time they would not EXCHANGE/REPLACE/FIX my defective purchase. It is unfortunate they will not stand behind the clearly defective product. I feel the back seat cover I received is extreamly poor quailty....Great concept/design but poor quailty. Appartently so do they since they won't stand behind the product they sell for more than 30 days. I was going to purchase one for my husbands car but I am glad I waited. I will now go to my local pet store or Amazon to find one of better quality. It is unfortunate they are willing to loose a customer over a few dollars. I can not in good concience recomend this company to anyone."

2017-05-23

Car seat cover

"I made a mistake while ordering and was very pleased with speed and compassion shown by Hazel Ashford at Treat A Dog in fixing my error. Thank you!"

2017-05-22

Great customer service

"Hazel Ashford was great! I had ordered a product a little under a month ago and the product was defective. She immediately took action to get a replacement sent to me. I appreciate the quick assistance and replacement product!"

2017-05-22

Excellent customer service

"I ordered 2 of the large lounge beds. My dogs love them. Unfortunately when I was zipping the cover on one of the zipper broke. I reached out to customer service and Hazel Ashford contacted me within 30 mins of my initial email amd got me a replacement sent out the same day. I would definitely use Treat A Dog again based on my experience. Keep up the good work!"

Great , Timely Help!

"Michelle Figueroa was fantastic in helping me resolve my problem quickly and with no headache!"

Great Customer Service

"I accidentally placed an order incorrectly. Michelle Figueroa help me resolve the issue and did a great job! Thank you very much!

Milwaukee, WI

Great product, Great customer service

"We have just ordered our second travel car seat protector, so each car can have one - works great.
Treat A Dog has great promotions. Unfortunately, I placed an order and the promotion code did not take, but I created a support ticket and Michelle Figueroa was able to get back to be right away letting me know she could apply the discount. I was credited right away.

Thanks!
Chelsea T

2017-05-18

Very Happy!

"I placed my order and was disappointed when upon checkout the 50% discount was not applied. Knowing my checking account was going to be debited for more than I could spend, I emailed customer support and asked to have the 50% discount applied or cancel my order. I quickly got an email back from Rep Michelle Figoeria saying my discounted was now applied and my refund would be back in my account within 3 days, what a relief! I'm looking forward to the new pet seat covers for my car and doing business again in the future. When it comes to Internet sells and money thanks for restoring my faith in doing business online!"

2017-05-17

Quick Fix

"My discount code was forgotten at time of purchase. Although I was worried I would be paying way too much Hazel Ashford was very quick to resolve my issues. I am happily awaiting the arrival of your seat covers. So are my puppies. Thank You!!"

Share Treat A Dog's store rating

Treat A Dog is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Treat A Dog is not a merchant member
Treat A Dog does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!