Stores > Tread Depot

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

2016-08-24

Great prices, fast shipping, faster delivery!

"I needed some pretty specific tires for a vintage travel trailer that I couldn't easily purchase locally. I found Tread Depot and they had great prices for the tires I needed, and they were in stock. They also had the ability to ship to an installer local to me so I could bring wheels for them to mount my new tires.

After placing the order, my shipment arrived 3 days later. I was especially lucky because I lived a state away from their warehouse.

Overall, I couldn't be happier. Everything was delivered as promised, and the tires worked great!

This review was modified by ross-47 on August 24 2016 01:14:22 PM

2016-08-22

Tread depot delivers

"Great experience. Less expensive than everywhere else. Had tires delivered by freight. Only took a few days. I recommend."

2016-08-19

Customer Service Plus

"Had some issues with Conti tires, but the team at Tread Depot took care of everything to my complete satisfaction. ++"

2016-08-16

Quick delivery

"Tread Depot was great - quick delivery. My first set of Toyo tires and they look awesome!"

2016-08-15

Tires on my doorstep

"Tires delivered promptly and at a very fair cost. Can't beat that!"

2016-08-12

wrong tire

"got my tire on time. ordered a st185/80/r13 but got a 205/75/r14.. Not a big deal as I can use it on another trailer I have.. I was getting ready to camping and still had no tire and ended up going to a local dealer. kind of disappointing."

2016-08-10

Quick shipping and great price

"quick shipping and a great price."

2016-08-10

Monsters

"Tires are Mint, Price is Good. Got em when they said they'd be there."

2016-08-08

Excellent Service and Lowest Price

"I was looking for a set of Cooper 265/65R15 tires for my Ford Pickup. I had checked pricing from all the other normal sources, when I saw an ad from Tread Depot. I checked their pricing and Tread Depot was $60,00 less for the same set of tires. The tires were delivered within three to four days as ordered in excellent condition."

2016-08-07

great price for a good product

"Thank you for a great deal on good tires."

New shoes

"I was very satisfied with the tires and the price, found everything I need within five minutes of browsing their Web site and delivery was prompt. I would highly recommend everyone check out Tread depot for their next set of mud slingers "

Good price good service

"Overall a good experience! "

rubber side down !

"fast and easy and just what i wanted . a real pleasure ..."

2016-08-05

Great Prices on Tires!!!!

"Awesome Price on Tires and I love them, Just Took a LONG time to finally Get them. I Ordered Early Friday Morning, And they Did Not Ship them Until Monday Afternoon, Finally Received them on Wed about Noon.
According to Their MAP, I was in the Two Day delivery Zone? Other Than that I am Happy and will Order again

2016-08-02

TD never disappoints

"Received my tires very quickly, and I was able to get them mounted sooner than anticipated. Thanks again TD. "

Share Tread Depot's store rating

Tread Depot is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tread Depot is a merchant member
Tread Depot participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,515 merchant members.