• Address: 2832 Anvil Block Rd, Atlanta Ga

Product & services pricing Rating 9.01/10 9.01/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.08/10 9.08/10

"Staff were very helpful. Quick shipping and will order from them again."

"Exactly what i needed, fast."

"I needed a second set of wheels for my snow tires. Tread Depot had American Racing aluminum wheels for only a few dollars more than steel wheels and plastic wheel covers.

Their customer service office made sure the wheels would fit my minivan and advised me to buy another set of lug nuts. Their advice was very helpful, the wheels are very nice, and the price was awesome. I would use Tread Depot again!

"great prices and website. allowed me to ship to an address OTHER than my billing address as the Christmas gift whereas tirerack could not. very happy"

"Great tires, great price, delivered as promised, with no damage to the tires. Very satisfied. Thank you."

"Everything was great with transaction on purchasing these tires. "

"Tracking was bit difficult on-line but a quick phone call and the assistance of their team was great.

Shipping quote was right on with no surprises.

"Excellent tires, exactly as described, great price"

"very satisfied, easy and delivery was received in about 3 days with regular delivery."

"I haven't received my rims and tires yet.....I am however a little concerned that this is taking so long but hopeful to receive them shortly......other companies guarantee shipping in 3 days or less "

"I ordered two rear tires for my ATV which were 6ply and cheaper than any other dealer. After receiving the two tires I was very satisfied and ordered two front tires for my ATV. I would definitely order tires in the future from Tread Depot."

"Shipping was quick, good product at a good price. What more could you ask for?"

"Took several weeks to get my order and they still charged me a shipping fee."

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-21-2015

Treaddepot, Tread Depot rep has responded

“Dear Michael,

We sincerely apologize for the delay as well as any inconvenience this may have caused. We will be contacting you shortly to remedy this situation.”

"Wheels and tires delivered promptly, but center caps were delivered broken and damaged and took me calling twice a week and being told new center caps were on the way for a month before a helpful associate actually sent them to me, but were sent with incomplete set of mounting bolts and still have yet to recieve the missing set. Pay $100 for shipping and handling for incomplete set of wheels and no sense of urgency to correct the issue."

"Price was good, fast shipping."

Tread Depot is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tread Depot is a merchant member
Tread Depot participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,897 merchant members.