• Tread Depot Tread Depot Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

"Cheap prices and good shipping prices. Great product"

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-23-2015

Treaddepot, Tread Depot rep has responded

“Thank you for choosing Tread Depot! It is a pleasure to know that you were satisfied with our products and services.”

"Shipping took a little longer then expected, with no email updates until they were finally shipped. But other then that, the website was easy to navigate and find what I was looking for and the prices were the best i found online. I would purchase from them again."

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-23-2015

“Dear Mike,

Thank you for your business! We're glad that you were satisfied with our website and products that we offer. We appreciate your feedback in reference to the shipment and email updates and we will work to improve in those areas to ensure that we keep all of our customers happy.”

"Tread Depot was the cheapest spot on the internet for the exact tire I wanted. Not only were they the cheapest but they shipped my order very quickly. I'm very satisfied in my purchase and will buy again. I highly recommend to my family and friends."

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-22-2015

“Dear Rhonda,

Thank you for your business! We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with our products and services and we appreciate the recommendations for Tread Depot.”

"Great service and product."

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-21-2015

Treaddepot, Tread Depot rep has responded

“Thank you for choosing Tread Depot! We're so glad that you were satisfied with our product and customer service.”

"Tread Depot was a great company to do business with. They had the tires I wanted for my 2008 Dodge Charger SRT-8(Cooper Zeon RS3-A) at a really good price point. They send an instant verification of purchase receipt to your email. Shipping was fast, right to my doorstep. I will certainly shop with them again, when my wife's Toyota RAV4 needs new tires.
Happy Customer, Jim , Tampa Fla.

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-21-2015

“Dear Jim,

Thank you for your business! At Tread Depot, we are committed to providing excellent customer service and quality products. We're so happy you chose us for your automotive needs!”

"Totally great experience. The tires arrived in just a couple of days and I took them to my mechanic for installation. Fast, easy and painless. I'll be back!"

Treaddepot, Tread Depot rep has responded

“Thank you for choosing Tread Depot! We're so glad that you are satisfied with your order and our service.”

"Even with shipping, prices easily beat any local tire dealer. Fast response: tires were delivered to my installer in just 3 business days. Highly recommended!"

“Dear Stephen,

We're glad you are satisfied with your order and our service. Thank you for choosing Tread Depot!”

"Very prompt and friendly service. Prices are outstanding!"

“Dear Julio,

Thank you for your business and we are more than happy to provide our customers with great customer service along with prompt delivery and great prices.”

"Great Tires at a great price, fast delivery. Made in USA !! Should stress this in all your ads. I searched for hours to find a trailer tire made in USA. Put MADE In USA in red white and blue so people will know."

Treaddepot, Tread Depot rep has responded

“Thank you for your business! We're happy that you chose Tread Depot for your automotive needs. We will take the idea the "Made in the USA" idea into consideration.”

"Tires delivered as promised and better pricing then I could get locally."

Treaddepot, Tread Depot rep has responded

“We're so glad to hear that you received your order on time and you're happy with the services that we provided. Thank you for choosing Tread Depot!”

"Good service, the tires came quickly, good price, very reasonable shipping."

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-17-2015

Treaddepot, Tread Depot rep has responded

“We're so glad you chose Tread Depot! Our goal is to make sure that you are satisfied with our services and products.”

"had what i wanted good price talk to staff member very pleasant and helpful "

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-17-2015

“Dear Steve,

We're so glad that we could assist you with your automotive needs. Thank you for your business!”

"My order took over a week to get and still haven't received it. The ordering process was very convenient and I was very pleased with that portion of it. "

"Cheap and fast delivery. Solid work. "

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-16-2015

“Dear Ryan,

Thank you for your business! We're glad that you are pleased with the services and products that Tread Depot offers.”

"Order promptly filled. Notified of shipment. Did what they said they would do. Received product. No problems"

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-15-2015

“Dear Timothy,

Thank you for your business and we're so glad that you chose Tread Depot!”

Share Tread Depot's store rating

Tread Depot is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tread Depot is a merchant member
Tread Depot participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,855 merchant members.