• Address: 2832 Anvil Block Rd, Atlanta Ga

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.81/10 8.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.01/10 9.01/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10

"Awesome service quick shipping "

"The process was easy. I ordered via the online web page. Received an immediate acknowledgement. Soon after, I received a ship notice with tracking numbers. The tires arrived on the scheduled day in good order. A flawless process and very happy with the product."

"Fantastic and quick service. Had my tires the next day. I was astonished how quickly they got to my doorstep. "

"I bought 2 Cooper Tires. They were cheaper than on any competitor's site, shipped directly to my door in 2 days as advertised, and shipped for only $25! They are now on my car and they run great. I will only buy from Tread Depot again!"

"Great we ordered on Sunday, had them by Wednesday. Great looking rims.

"I am a repeat customer, and have had extremely positive transactions, My most recent order I did have to call customer service (Sean), because I had to go out of town unexpectedly, and change the shipping address to my workplace. He was extremely polite, and took care of me. Will definitely buy from again!"

"No Surprises, everything went as expected, a very enjoyable experience buying from
TREADDEPOT, Thanks !!!!!!!

"When I ordered my tires they were shipped and delivered fast. This is why this is my second purchase from them this year."

"good price really fast shipping great job guys"

"Delivery was quick and my order was accurate."

"I did not like how the website showed a picture of the U.S. in shaded regions and the legend stated if I lived in this state/area that it would be in transit within one business day. I received my order 4 or 5 days later than the day I thought they would be here. I strongly believe the website you have needs to explain the delivery time in a better way. I strongly believe that when I purchased my order I should have been given a confirmation date right then as to when I should expect my order to be delivered."

"Tire was delivered quickly and exactly as ordered. Price was better than local distributors since I didn't have to pay for them to get it. Very happy with the purchase."

"Tires arrived within three days."

"Received the tires I ordered in a very timely manner."

"Tires were a reasonable price, shipping was what was expected, delivery was fast. I am very pleased with the purchase and the smoothness of the transaction. I needed 6-ply and was able to get them without having to pay high dealership prices."

Tread Depot is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tread Depot is a merchant member
Tread Depot participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,880 merchant members.