Stores > Tread Depot

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10

2016-06-23

Love them

"Received these tires after two days very quick shipment. very smooth ride and quiet so far. "

2016-06-22

Another successful order...

"I ordered a tire and I got a tire just as expected."

2016-06-21

Rating

"Only thing I would like to see would have been a D rating for this size tire I got the Chance rated one. But the ones that came off my trailer was D, other than that great tire at a great deal. "

2016-06-21

Uber fast service

"I received the tires within four days of placing my order."

2016-06-20

Cooper AT3s AWESOME

"Ordered tires on Monday they were here on Thursday had them put on vehicle on Friday. They were so quiet to the older Firestone HTs on the vehicle. Firestone told me they would be noisey was shocked how quiet they were and excellent stopping...versus other Goodyear AT tires on my previous jeep loud not good at stopping.

I love the Cooper AT3s...the ride the stopping the quietness ...

Tread depot had the Cooper's that tirerack didn't have...very positive experience with treadepot and recommended to other family members and friends.

2016-06-18

Great price, fast delivery.

"Great tires, fast shipping, great price. Everything went well with this purchase. "

2016-06-16

"Fast delivery at the best price around!"

2016-06-12

Best price in the world (wide web)! (Get it, get it?!)

"I just so happened to get a special email offer from a different tire reseller from which I'd previously bought. They were offering deals for Memorial Day weekend. Before placing my order, I took a quick look around at other websites, and found the best deal at Tread Depot. Great tires (I've owned many sets of the same tire before) at only $200 shipped for the set of 4 (that's after an $80 rebate from Kumho).

Absolutely the cheapest I've ever paid for these tires, or any other tires for that matter.

This review was modified by davidluko on June 12 2016 06:27:50 PM

2016-06-11

HARD TO BEAT PRICES AND SERVICE

"Could not be happier with my purchase. Had been researching for weeks. With kumho's rebate and tread depot's free shipping, it would have been impossible to find a better deal. Received my tires in just a few days."

2016-06-11

"The tires were a good deal. Quality at a reasonable price"

2016-06-07

Quick shipping and great price on Toyo tires

"I got the Open Country at2 in very quickly. Great price"

2016-06-04

Great tires

"Great tires for the money and got them quickly. No issues. "

2016-05-30

Toyo RT 37x13.50 x 18 on 2003 4x4 Ram 2500 diesel

"I was a little worried about the tread design when I ordered these tires thinking they would not be very aggressive , but they arrived on time and I was highly impressed with the tread. Its a very good looking tire,easy to balance and the ride is much better than the 35" General Grabber tires they replaced. Hopefully they last as long as the warranty says."

This review was modified by dstanley-70768 on May 30 2016 12:21:58 PM

2016-05-30

happy customer

"ordered 4 tires on sunday, had them on wensday, free shipping, no tax, instante rebate, cheapest price around,, "

2016-05-28

Tread Depot is My New Go-To for Tires

"Great customer service, delivered one day sooner than promised, and great product."

Share Tread Depot's store rating

Tread Depot is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tread Depot is a merchant member
Tread Depot participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,558 merchant members.