Stores > Tread Depot

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10

2016-04-27

Outstanding!

"Great price and lightning fast shipping. Tires were on my doorstep in two days!"

2016-04-26

Completely Satisfied

"Got a very fair price on a tire out of stock here in town and delivered in less than 24 hours. Can't do much better than that!!"

2016-04-26

excellent

"keeps me rollin' on the cheap

Best tire store, period!

"Great experience from beginning to end. They have just earned themselves a new customer in the future. They shipped the next day and I had my tires the day after they shipped! Hard to find businesses that work like this anymore."

2016-04-25

WOW~ Delivered so fast I wasn't expecting them!

"Delivery was fast, prices were excellent, and now I just have to install the tires and see how good they ride! So pleased with the initial purchase, I bought another set for my daughter's car. THANKS!"

Saved me $100

"The ordering was easy and the tires arrived in two days. I got them installed today at a local tire shop that we like and all went well. Even after the shipping and installation, Tread Depot still saved me a $100 vs. buying them local. "

2016-04-22

Useless rules by Tread Depot prevent delivery

"Self imposed rules by Tread Depot prevented delivery of my order. They refused to ship to the address I provided. I cancelled transaction."

Rep reply posted Apr-26-2016

Treaddepot, Tread Depot rep has responded

“I apologize that you feel like we were making it difficult to place your order. Unfortunately we have had to add some restrictions to where we can ship tires due to past fraud orders.”

2016-04-20

New customer = happy customer = repeat customer

"Found Tread Depot while searching online for just the right summer tire for my car. Saw the tire I wanted, for a price that was outstanding, and made a call to them to make sure they were in stock. The voice on the other end was polite and courteous and assured me they had plenty in stock and that shipping could take 3-4 business days. I ordered on Tuesday and had my new tires, dropped at my door by UPS, on Friday!! Thank you Tread Depot!"

2016-04-19

fast service

"very happy with the company"

2016-04-18

"Tires arrived in a timely manner and the tires had a current manufacturing date. They were built about 4 months ago."

2016-04-14

Great Service!!

"I ordered 4 Carlisle All Trail tires and selected the wrong size for the front due to the crazy way Carlisle denotes the tread width on different models. Anyway, the next day Tread Depot sent me a UPS shipping label to return the two tires and sent me the proper size tires which arrived today. And, they had the best prices, anywhere."

2016-04-13

Right tires, good price, but delivery could have been more timely

"I ordered the tires on a Wednesday, and they're delivery map suggested the delivery should take two or three days, so I was expecting them to arrive by Saturday. Unfortunately they didn't arrive until Monday, which required me to take time off from work."

2016-04-12

Best price I could find with timely service

"I searched for the tires I wanted and found the best price here. Free shipping made it simple and product arrived perfectly when I expected it. "

2016-04-10

not bad for the first time

"The tires I were looking for aren't offered by tirerack and discount tire express had the maker but not the size. Tread depot did and had an instant rebate and a manufacturers rebate. Overall I saved $15 per tire plus free shipping. I didn't get an email saying the order had shipped so I called and some one answered the phone right away and was very friendly. I'd shop again here. "

2016-04-08

Awesome price! Fast Delivery!

"The Tread Depot website is extremely easy to use and the prices are hard to beat. If you need tires, definitely consider them. Tires are great, fast shipping. Ordering process excellent!"

Share Tread Depot's store rating

Tread Depot is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tread Depot is a merchant member
Tread Depot participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,611 merchant members.