Stores > Tread Depot

sales@treaddepot.com
      888-421-8473

Product & services pricing Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
Voice your opinion! Review Tread Depot by clicking a star below.

2017-02-16

Great Deal

"Received the Fuel rims and toyo tires / balanced out pretty good. Would purchase again."

2017-01-02

Tread Depot Delivered

"It's been nearly 2 years since I bought my General tires from Tread Depot, but they came through with great service and a great price. It was my first time to buy tires for delivery, so I was a little nervous about the whole thing. But the tires arrived as described and on time.

I expect to do business with them again.

2016-12-26

Nightmare-ish

"I could go more into depth but I'll just say, after talking to the wheel manager he sent an email that said my tire and wheels were on my way... Days later I hadn't heard anything and no shipping confirmation. He writes me a broken English response and denies the email! I send him the email back, and WAIT.
Day later I call again to complain for lack of response... He's now on vacation, leaving my order untouched!
Called assistant manager, she took 2 days to find out what was wrong and asked me to find my PayPal info because they lost it!
Get that all squared away, FINALLY, and days later still no Tracking info. CALL AGAIN, they don't know why but my order hadn't been STARTED!!
Made new customer service employee send me an email, to spell out that it would be shipped tomorrow... She writes out "unless expected delays"!!

I am now on DAY 16

UPDATE:
DAY 17
When I called to check on my order the customer service employee became obviously annoyed that I would call and check it's status. Shame on you Tread Depot for lack of understanding after making so many errors!

I was definitely NOT asked by them to write a REVIEW!

2016-12-17

If your military dont

"I am active duty military and like most military we have different billing addresses. On there website, even though you can have it shipped to a different billing address. They won't do it. I even called an explained to them that I was military and still no. So now I get to wait 5 days to have my money returned to me to I can find a different place to get tires I badly need on my truck"

2016-12-16

trailer tire

"These tires were very well priced and had great reviews. We've taken them on several road trips (installed on a 28' trailer) and they ride very well. Great deal."

2016-11-09

They Delivered

"Tires arrived in a timely manner."

2016-11-07

Great sell....great tires!!!!

"The tires that I bought were well worth it!! The shipping was quick! Got the tires on a Wednesday and had them mounted and balanced the sam day! Definitely will use tread depot again!!! I recommend everyone to use them! Excellent experiences "

2016-11-02

Great price and fast shipping

"Found the tires I wanted at a great price and ordered them. They were at my door two days later."

2016-11-02

Awesome price and delivery

"I would by from Tread Depot again and recommend them highly."

2016-11-01

Great tires at a great price

"I am very happy with my purchase of Cooper Discoverer tires for my Jeep Grand Cherokee. I have yet to drive them in snow, but I suspect they will do fine. The ride has been smooth, and quiet. Tread Depot made ordering tires very easy, the shipping charges were fair, and I received the tires within a few days!"

Very Satisfied!

"Easy website to order from. Tires arrived within a 4-5 days from time of order. Very impressed with the quick order process and delivery time. Definitely recommend this company."

Toyo tires rule!!!

"This is the only tire I will buy for my truck.They are great in the rain,they wear very well,and they are quiet,and I get 70,000 to 80,000 miles out of them.I recommend Toyo tires,and their priced right."

2016-10-31

Good

"Very good thaks no more commets"

Fast delivery!

"Ordered on Sunday, received them on Tuesday! That's a quick turn around. Tires look great."

2016-10-31

Fair price and great service

"Recieved my brand new set in 2 days, I will definitley buy from here again."

Share Tread Depot's store rating

Tread Depot is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tread Depot is a merchant member
Tread Depot participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,403 merchant members.