Stores > Tread Depot

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10

2016-05-25

Great service from beginning to the end!

"I've had a two month battle with tires/wheels that wouldn't balance correctly. Andrew W. has been helpful every step of the way. I initially returned two tires that wouldn't balance correctly with my wheels. (bought separately from Tread Depot) They even refunded one of the attempts to balance the wheels. Unfortunately, the one of the new tires wouldn't balance properly so I returned that one for a refund and bought one locally to save myself some time. Tread Depot's shipping is quick, but I was fortunate enough to find a local tire warehouse that had them for the same price. Andrew provided helpful insight when I emailed/called regarding issues. At the time of writing this review. I can happily say that my ride is as smooth as it can be. Thanks bro!"

This review was modified by Juscus on May 25 2016 12:57:04 PM

2016-05-23

No hassles

"No hassles, just top notch service and an easy to fill out online format."

2016-05-23

"Awesome service, delivered by freight in 2 days!"

2016-05-17

quick and no hassle

"one of the few places that had the tires I wanted. easy to order. got confirmation email. tires came a couple days later - no problems. "

2016-05-16

Great experience with Tread Depot

"I needed one ST (special trailer) replacement tire and found Tread Depot to be the most competitive supplier with shipping cost factored-in. Very satisfied with this transaction."

2016-05-14

"Very good price and fast delivery"

2016-05-11

fast shipping

"Ordered my tires on a Wednesday and had them on Thursday. Now that is fast. "

2016-05-07

UPS ROLLING :)

"Ordered tires on 4/1/2016 and there were rolling off the USP truck 4/5/2016. Very satisfied with the shipping. I would like in the future that an email is sent to let customers know that the item was shipped. I just so happened to check on the order and learned that they were being delivered that same day even-though I opted for the shipping notification. "

2016-05-06

Not my first rodeo!

"I have purchased from Tread Depot several times prior and have always been very happy with:

a) the ease with which I can locate the needed tire on their website.
b) the convenience to be able to compare multiple tires available for special features adn pricing
c) the ease of purchasing as well as their availability to take payment via PayPal
d) the quick delivery, well packaged and in good condition

I have and will continue to recommend Tread Depot to my friends and family for the great site and service they offer.

2016-05-05

Great prices, lots of specials and discounts!

"Fast delivery....very good tire people!"

2016-05-04

"Great...got what I wanted"

2016-05-04

Lightning Fast Delivery

"Lightning fast delivery. Tires arrived in three days and cheaper than any other place in the web. "

2016-05-02

Jon's New Tires

"AWESOME EXPERIENCE ALL THE WAY!!!"

2016-05-02

wheel/ tire package

"The rims and the tires that arrived were nice and as expected. I initially had an issue with what seemed to be out balance tires, however after speaking with Andrew we solved the issue and determined that the rotor clips had to be removed prior to mounting the tires which was not done. After that the car and tires drove smoothly. Honestly one of the best customer service interactions I've ever had, and at no time did he treat me with disrespect, it was all positive and extremely helpful. I highly recommend Tread Depot. Thanks again Andrew"

This review was modified by titaniumtwo on May 02 2016 03:37:07 PM

2016-04-29

Cooper Cobra Radial GT

"Tires seem OK, haven't mounted them yet. Tread Depot had the best price on these I could find, they had a special deal on them, although the website wasn't clear about the details of the deal, I did get the deal in the end.
They refused to deliver them to a different address than what was on my credit card, I didn't want them sitting on my front porch all day, luckily they did not get stolen before I got home from work. I don't see why they couldn't have been more accommodating on this.
The tires were shipped tied two tires together with the Raised White Letters facing out. I think they should have shipped them with the Raised White Letters facing in towards each other to prevent damage, seems like common sense. Luckily they did not suffer any damage.
I did have to talk to Tread Depot about the shipping, I thought the woman who helped me was quite rude.

Share Tread Depot's store rating

Tread Depot is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tread Depot is a merchant member
Tread Depot participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,589 merchant members.