• Tread Depot Tread Depot Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.10/10 8.10/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.60/10 7.60/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.24/10 7.24/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10

"I'm Really impressed with how quickly I recieved my tires. The USP guy was smart by hiding them from street view because no one home at the time of delivery. "

"Best price I could find. The home page was a little misleading as it appeared that mount & balance was free by using one of their sponsers"

"Tread Depot has terrible customer service. Started with shipping issues and didnt finish there. When I received my wheels and tires they were horribly mounted and balanced. One of the wheels had a blemish on it. I reached out to them and asked for a replacement. Never heard from them. Just stuck with it I guess. Spent quite a bit of money with them. Last time for me and whoever I can tell as well."

Rep reply posted Jul-02-2015

Treaddepot, Tread Depot rep has responded

“Dear Knewby89, We apologize for the delays with the shipping of your order as well as the issues with the finish of the product you received. We will be contacting you shortly to discuss the details of your order and the items you received. Thank you”

"Great prices, quick delivery, awesome product, what more can you ask for?!"

"the tires came on time. I got what was ordered. now they are on my car. All is good."

"outstanding, shipped right to my door!"

"Great tires and wheels, well balanced and bought for a good price. Delivery was slowed by a few days by a warehouse snafu, but communication was good."

"One tire came mounted on the rim with wrong sidewall facing out three were right though. had to take to local shop and have have dismounted and remounted still waiting on credit from tread depot for cost to reverse tire otherwise fairly good experience."

"Happy customer, would do business again. Had a specialty tire I could not find elsewhere. Thank you."

"Tires were delivered as specified in the timeframe promised "

"I loved not having to go shopping for tires. My friends owns a shop so it was easy to have them installed."

"I orderd the rims and I asked 10 times how long it was going to take she said they should be to my house in 4 to 5 days. The rims didn't even ship for over a week after they shipped it took another week just to tell me the rims where lost so it took over 2 weeks for me to receive the rims. After I received the rims looked like they where threw off the truck a couple times boxed where almost destroyed 2 of the rims had scratches but I was so tired of waiting just put them on the truck will never order anything they you guys again. "

Rep reply posted Jun-29-2015

Treaddepot, Tread Depot rep has responded

“Dear CJ, we apologize for the lack of communication on you order as well as any inconvenience it may have caused. We will be contacting your see what we may do to help resolve this issue. Thank you”

"Quick delivery and good price"

"Fast shipping. Received items asks described."

"delivery was fast and correct."

Share Tread Depot's store rating

Tread Depot is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tread Depot is a merchant member
Tread Depot participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.