• Address: 2832 Anvil Block Rd, Atlanta Ga

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.63/10 8.63/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10

"Beat out Tire Rack for price and shipping."

" Ordered tires for my truck. They were cheaper than I could find locally. Free shippin was awesome. And they arrived in about 3 days. Im a happy customer. Will order again when my car needs tires this summer."

"Tires were in stock and arrived on time."

"great company deep savings on all tires "

"Very fast shipping. Great price on tires."

"Easy to use site made it quick and smooth to order.
Delivery was fast and product very much to our satisfaction.

"I always search the web for the best deal I can find. Tread Depot is always the best deal I can find. This is the second purchase I have made from Tread Depot, in the past 4.5 years, for Cooper car tires. Delivery was prompt. Clearly, I am a satisfied customer."

"good job ! happy customer!"

"Tires came 2 days after ordering, was exactly what I ordered and price beat all competitors "

"Ordered the tires on Tuesday and was installing on Wednesday. I am in Ohio. Excellent service with the best prices on the best tires! I will return again and again, referring customers along the way!
Thank you Tread Depot!!!

"No flattery here...I am VERY satisfied. The price was the BEST. Less than 3 days delivery was GREAT. Would use again."

"Great experience. Best prices by far, quality products, quick shipping and someone that answers the phone if you have questions. What more could you ask for."

"I could get these tires cheaper from tread depot than from my installer who also sells them. In two days they arrived at my door."

"I WAS VERY PLEASED WITH EVERYTHING. LOW PRICE AND FAST DELIVERY.COULDN'T ASK FOR ANYTHING MORE, THANK YOU"

"VERY PLEASED WITH THE TIMELY SHIPMENT & THE QUALITY OF THE MERCHANDISE. MY CAR DRIVES LIKE A BRAND NEW ONE AFTER THE TIRES WERE FITTED & THE WHEELS BALANCED."

Tread Depot is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tread Depot is a merchant member
Tread Depot participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,920 merchant members.