Tread Depot Reviews - treaddepot.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.73/10 2,457 reviews

Tread Depot is a merchant member
Tread Depot participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (2,457)

"I placed my order on 04/09/14. The charge showed as pending on my online bank statement as of 04/12/14. On 04/14/14 the charge did not appear on my statement and I had still not received an e-mail confirmation of order having been shipped. I spoke with customer service on 04/15/14 and was told my shipment would arrive today, the 16th. Still no delivery, no e-mail, no tracking number. WTF!"

"Price could no be beat and delivery was faster than promised. Other online retailers need to catch up!"

"Great customer service. Received a great price and fast delivery! I would recommend using them to anyone! "

"Excellent selection of tires, great prices, and extremely fast shipping!"

"great price, fast shipping, everything went perfect."

"received quickly at a good price"

Rating 8/104/5

"I wish you would offer free shipping more often"

"Tread Depot was excellent, best prices compared to all the other online tire shops, none of these stores could come close to the Tread Depot prices"

"Good price and fast shipping!"

"Tread Depot is easy to deal with. However I'm very very disappointed in the tires I bought."

"Great tires, fair price, free shipping and promptly delivered. What's not to like about that. "

"Delivery was quick and product was good."

"Ordered 4 sets of tires over the past three years, all of them came in two days and were as advertized, great company and will be buying from you in the future. thanks "

"Great buying experience and my tires showed up in 2 days... Very quick turn around!"

"I ordered (4) Michelin LTX A/T2 tires for a 2003 Toyota Tundra. My installer received them in (3) days. They look great and seem to have a very smooth ride on the city streets. NTB installed them for less than the tread depot schedule for this installer. Can't comment on the tread wear as of yet, but the manager at NTB told me he had this type of tire on his truck, and has put 50,000 miles on them with little tread wear to this point. I think I made a good decision and free shipping was a big plus also. "