Stores > Tread Depot

Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

2016-09-23

very pleased

"easy to use web site, great price. ships fast"

2016-09-23

"Great price on my Toyo tires. Delivered to my door as advertised. No hassles."

2016-09-22

Tread Depot Delivers!

"The ordering process was quick and easy. The good customer service was apparent when they contacted me the next day to see what vehicle I was installing the wheels and tires on to make sure they would fit correctly. After verifying that they would fit, they got started on the assembly process. Ten days later I had my new wheels and tires with a warrantee for $200 less than I could have gotten them locally without a warrantee. Next time I need a set of tires or wheels, I will definitely come back to TreadDepot.com"

2016-09-21

"I ordered the wrong tires by mistake and they were so nice I reordered the right size tire and they sent me a pick up ticket so when the new ones came they took back the other ones with out charging me.I will always buy my tires here very good looking tires and super nice people to deal with"

2016-09-20

No Spinning of Wheel Hear

"Great tread depth and as fast as my order was shipped and I received it, they definitely weren't spinning their wheels!!"

2016-09-19

Fast and accurate

"Fast delivery. Accurate order"

2016-09-15

awesome

"Very good experience...easy to order, shipped on time and arrived on time. The price was better than other competitors"

2016-09-14

Fairly Good Service

"Sent them email to correct an installer's street address which was still incorrect from six months ago. No email reply. On UPS missed delivery, I phoned and was asked to hold while someone walked around with the phone for several minutes. Called again, then they corrected the address and notified UPS. Good tire pricing, but the little things matter too."

2016-09-14

Wow! I got my tires......

"I ordered my tires and I got them when they were scheduled to be delivered. They are nice and black. I wish the shipping would have been less. It was high compared to what I have spent before on other tire sites."

2016-09-13

Great tires for a great price

"First time ordering tires and wheels online, I was a little scared. Tread Depot did everything anyone could ask for. Their customer service was wonderful! I called asking about my order and they were very friendly and answered any questions I had. I will do business with them again!

2016-09-13

"Good looking tire...haven't put them on yet but use to always run Cooper WeatherMaster and they were awesome...tread cut looks pretty much the same..."

2016-09-12

Prompt and accurate

"Ordered Monday 9/5/16 tires arrived at installer Wednesday 9/7/16. Very quick. I will refer family and friends to Tread Depot. "

2016-09-11

Great tires.... Great price

"Very good experience with Tread Depot. Great tires ..... Great price .... Quick shipping! Thanks!"

2016-09-09

$400 saved!

"The online process was hassle free. I was being charged $400 more at local stores, now to figure out what fun to do with the extra cash! Delivery was as promised too. "

2016-09-09

Great value

" Grated a tires for the money and good customer service "

Share Tread Depot's store rating

Tread Depot is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tread Depot is a merchant member
Tread Depot participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.