Stores > Tread Depot

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10

2016-02-09

My Customer Is Happy.

"Great Price, Professional Customer Service, Shipped Same Day. I will be a regular customer. I own an equipment repair shop. When I need tires for my customer they have to get here quick and at a low price. I am double extra special very happy! You made me look good!"

2016-02-08

O happy day

"Great set of tires, will definately buy again and will recommend to my friends...."

2016-02-08

great deal

"Lower shipping cost, available instant rebate when no one else had it made this a great deal. The tires balanced out great, but strangely were over a year old. I wonder if they were considered old stock."

2016-02-07

Awesome Company

"They were Great thru the complete buying experience. Great Products, and Great service . Thank you. "

2016-02-06

"Very satisfied with $ and time that i got them. Customer services was very very good"

2016-02-06

5 STAR

"Great customer service ! My billing and shipping addresses were different( had em shipped to dads house) cust service emailed me about it bcos of fraudulant activity. Was nice to see they had my back so i wasnt getting ripped off !!! OC AT2's look good, ride good !!! We'll see how they hold up !"

2016-02-04

"Happy with the ride. Received them the next day. "

2016-02-04

TreadDepot Delivers

"From start to finish it was a pleasure to deal with TreadDepot. Tracking numbers and updates were right on the money. Will defenetely buy from them again.
The shipping company was awesom, the driver deliver the tires right up to my door step, friendly as an old friend.
Keep up the good work guys.
E.Martin

2016-02-03

excellent service great prices and awesome tires lets roll !

"I just received my tires so I can not comment on performance but they look awesome and my first time experience with tread depot was excellent and I would return to them in the future great customer service"

2016-02-01

Good Stuff

"Good tires good price and good service not to mention free freight!!"

2016-01-29

Cooper AT3, My favorite!

"Thanks guys for setting me up with replacement for the existing set you sold me 75,000 miles ago. The trick to these Coopers is to rotate them a lot more frequently than other tires. Outside of that, the tires, for the price from TD are the best I've owned."

2016-01-28

right on!

"They were the right tires, the right price and they arrived right on time!"

2016-01-27

Great Experience!

"Fast shipping, good price for the tires, and great people to work with."

2016-01-22

Tread is where the service is!

"Did an online order for new tires (best prices) and had what I was looking for. Did a follow up order via phone and the service both times was exceptional. Friendly people who answer your questions and get you what you need. Highly recommended. "

2016-01-22

Great Buy

"Great tired for great price!!"

Share Tread Depot's store rating

Tread Depot is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tread Depot is a merchant member
Tread Depot participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,638 merchant members.