Stores > Tread Depot

Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

2016-07-18

Amazed

"I was empressed with how easy the ordering process was and how quick the shipping was.
Thank you.

2016-07-16

"Great looking forward to my perches from you guys .."

2016-07-15

Speedy Service!

"Tires arrived 3 days before expected delivery. Just as ordered. Great company to do business with. HIGHY RECOMEND."

slow to ship

"Unnecessary delay in shipping out tires. Ordered on Wednesday night and did not ship out until Friday night. This delay caused another delay in delivery because UPS doesn't deliver on the weekend. I have bought several sets of tires, in the past, from tread depot. I have never before experienced this delay. As a matter of fact, the previous tires shipped out the same day. UPS then gets me the tires the next day. Like many people, my opportunity to get work done on my car, is on the weekend. The delay in shipping caused me to have to wait until the next weekend, to get the tires installed. I think that tread depot should step up and refund the shipping cost. I will consider how I am treated on this issue, when making future tire purchases. "

Cost $150 to ship back the wrong size they sent

"Order 305 70 17 for my 08 Dodge ram 2500 and sent me 305 70 16. Told me was my mistake not theirs and charged me $150.00 to return them for the right size. They are going back and will order from a dealer that can manage to get me the right size without charging me to do it."

Rep reply posted Jul-14-2016

A rep from Tread Depot, Treaddepot, has responded

“I apologize there was some confusion about which product you ordered. I found the order you placed on our website and there are in fact LT305/70R16 tires on it. I will give you a call to work with you on the return shipping.

Andrew”

Great experience

"I got a much better tire than I could have afforded by going to the local tire store and I am very happy with their service and delivery. Ordered one day and tires were on my doorstep the next day."

2016-07-11

Great experience

"Ordered the tires wanted. And got the tires I ordered a little later than what I expected, but that was my fault. Haven't driven on them yet but happy with the ordering experience"

2016-07-09

Came Thru In A Clinch!

"Finding out at the last minute that I needed new tires before inspection, this site was a life and pocket book saver! Great prices, great selection, and fast delivery. Will definitely be coming back for future purchases! Highly recommend to anyone looking for great product at a great price!"

My tires were delivered on time even during the July 4th holiday period

"Ordered and received 4 Pirelli P7 Cinturato All Season Plus tires for my 2014 Lincoln MKS. I plan to have them put on next week. I hope I exceed the 27,000 miles that I got on my Michelins that came on the car. Will give a report after about 3 months use."

Awesome price/tires

"I ordered some Toyo Open Country ATs and got the best price on the web! Free shipping as well! The tires ride like your floating ... Not too bad for a 4x4 F250! "

Totally awesome!

"Great valve, great prices, very fast shipping awesome service you have made a repeat customer and I highly recommend you to everyone!"

2016-07-07

Just like they said.

"Easy as 123. It was easy to order and the shipping was right on time."

2016-07-06

Right product, quick ship, painless

"Correct tires were in stock, delivered exactly as promised. No problems at all."

2016-07-05

"I'm very satisfied that my tires came in exactly the amount of time that Tread Depot said they would. The tires were bound 2 by 2, and were in pristine condition. I'd definitely use them again, as it was convenient having them delivered to my home."

2016-07-04

As described and very quick shipping!

"I received the correct items as described and quicker than expected. I'm very pleased. No complaints. I'll be checking here first next time I need tires!"

Share Tread Depot's store rating

Tread Depot is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tread Depot is a merchant member
Tread Depot participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,538 merchant members.