• Tread Depot Tread Depot Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 8.46/10 8.46/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.12/10 7.12/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.92/10 6.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.75/10 5.75/10

"We have always been happy with tires and how fast they arrive."

"fast, easy to find selection, priced right"

"My tires got to me fast and were exactly what I wanted."

"According to the map provided by Tread Depot, I should have received my tires the next day via UPS ground. They took 3 days, but did arrive, and the tires were installed with no problem."

"Very easy process and tires were delivered timely and we were able to install them at our local service tech. The best way to buy tires in my opinion."

"Price on the tires was excellent and I had them within 24 hours which was awesome. "

"Great price, super quick shipping, AAA+++"

"Every thing went well, quick shipping. NTB was fair on installation."

"shipping was quick and fast, however, I was told my order and most from tread depot had free shipping, wrong!!!"

"Delivered tires. No problem so far. Need better customer service."

"Well im still battling out a defective rim situation and its been a nightmare that continues..ive sent a bad rim bak,after being told a new one is on its way..2 weeks later i call and they say my bad rim is good..n i said i want new one and he said fine ill ship one out!..liar..now here i sit a week later, with my old rim sitting in front of me,that they said would b new. Ive spent 8 years,again 8 hard years restoring my truck,it is my dream n i cant even enjoy the security of a spare tire to go up north. IM just so pissed i cant even speek to anybody now, but i can be sure itll be the jerk whos,screwing me over..noone else to help of course,ive spent 2400 dollars ther on the best tires,i can afford. They suck and i will tell everyone that fact. Thanks matt..1967 kaiser m715,12 valve cummins,nv4500,atlas 3,chev 60,ford 70. "

"In stock, great prices and quick delivery. Website is easy to navigate. Will buy from them again."

"great price and selection, plenty of information on the tires, shipping is pretty fast to!"

"Very quick and easy to use"

"Came real quick, 3 days, nice tires!"

Share Tread Depot's store rating

Tread Depot is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tread Depot is a merchant member
Tread Depot participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.