RoyalRajasthan's Avatar
New Delhi, India

"This is one of the great service provider company which is offer attractive price will keep me coming back. Thanks"

modified review This review was modified by RoyalRajasthan on July 22 2013 10:52:27 PM

"Great prices attracted me to this site, and even better customer service will keep me coming back. I accidentally ordered two of the item that I only wanted one of, so I called their customer service and was connected to a person in less than 30 seconds. I briefly explained my situation and they had my order up and canceled one of the items in a matter of a minute. The woman on the phone was very polite and helpful! :)"

"What an online store should be!

Ordered a pair of shoes as a gift. Order was quickly processed and shipped. Was provided with tracking information and the item arrived within under a week (free shipping I might add).

Unfortunately the shoes were a size too small, they were returned and I was notified of the credit back to my credit card.

"I have had Vibram Five Fingers for a while and loved them. However, REI sells them so quickly that getting my choice of color for a second pair for the gym was difficult and in fact impossible. I did a search online and found this company, TravelCountry.com, stocked a variety at the fair price. Shipping was reasonable, and they showed quantity in stock. I placed my order early in the morning, Pacific time, and assumed I'd get a notification in a couple of days. I was shocked when I received a note that day notifying me that my merchandise had shipped.

I received a tracking number as soon as they had it, and the item arrived on time, perfect condition, and exactly what I ordered. I will be buying more from this company, and probably another pair of Vibrams for my wife this time.

"Great company to do business with. Excellent prices and customer service. My order was processed and shipped to me very quickly.
Highly recommended.

"Be careful, as their website doesn't always match their actual inventory. I had to approach them about the item and their customer service was altogether unclear and ultimately unsatisfactory. There are many other companies with better selection and customer service. Very disappointing."

"Placed an order for Asolo Boots and received them via UPS in 2 days. No muss, no fuss. I wish all transactions could be so smooth."

"This is one of the best online sellers I've ever delt with. Have shopped with them a handful of times now and hands down the best price out there for outdoor gear. They will mark down to 70% of at the end of the season and also are the first to slash prices during the season! Once I bought a North Face parka that was actually cheaper than at the North face store sale, thought I got a great price and suggested to a friend to get her jacket from them. She hesitated for weeks but checked it again and saw a further markdown on her jacket (different model) so she bought it. Curious, I checked the website again to see my jacket and found it had been slashed $50 less than what I paid for. I emailed them regarding this and they immediately replied the next day with a $50 credit to my account, no hesitation. This is how every ecommerce should be set up!
I will always buy my gear from these guys, best prices and best service! Did I mention free shipping and no tax....win win situation!

"Fast same day Shipping Great customer service would shop there again. "

Travel Country Outdoors is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Travel Country Outdoors is not a merchant member
Travel Country Outdoors does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!