Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.65/10 799 reviews

Traffic Safety Store is a merchant member
    Traffic Safety Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • Traffic Safety Store contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.81/10 8.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10

"very easy and fast delivery"

"I placed my order on the web site and I found it to be an easy to use web site. I did need to call on a couple occasions and the service I received was quick and professional."

"It was very quick and easy, we plan to make another order next month."

"order was filled quickly and accurately"

"I noticed I had ordered the incorrect number of blue and white 6" commercial parking curbs at the time I was preparing to install on job site. I called and bob answered with in 2 rings and and he sent out the correct ones same day! Thank you for the great service "

"Very satisfied with price and service"

"The need for the product was there, the need was promptly fulfilled."

"still have not received the product so I can not answer this question. As information when I order through Amazon it usually takes 2-3 days to receive my merchandise. It's been 1 1/2 weeks and no merchandise. Don't know if it was sent by boat. That could be the problem!
Bill Barnickel-415-309-8087

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-20-2014

WSnook, Traffic Safety Store rep has responded

“Mr. Barnickel,

Thank you again for your order of a Class 2 reflective safety vest. I was away last week and had limited internet access, so I couldn’t email you directly the day I read your email about the delivery time on your order. I did know that you had spoken with Mike McCaughan in our office and that your vest had delivered by the time I read your post, so I could at least rest easier knowing you had your order.

As I am sure you can appreciate, I was extremely distressed when I saw your rating of 1 out of 5 stars. Therefore, now that I am back in the office and can track your order, I do want to share with you what I found.

- You placed your order on Wednesday, April 9’th.
- It shipped the same day, Wednesday, April 9’th.
- It delivered on Wednesday, April 16’th (the day you filled out your Reseller Ratings).

I was then concerned that maybe our on-line shipping calculator misquoted the transit time to time you. I just checked and was pleased to see that it does correctly show five business days.

I know all too well that it feels like it takes forever when you’re waiting for something to deliver, but in this case, we hit the timetable exactly that we committed to when you ordered on-line.

Thank you again for your business and I hope we can be of service again in the future.

Truly yours,
Will Snook
President
The Traffic Safety Store”

"Website is user friendly and product was delivered in time specified."

"very helpful follow up was great. "

"amazing product, very fast shipment! "

"Their service is fantastic!! We order mainly custom signs and they fulfill our expectations every time through the design process and the delivery of a quality product. "

"Fast shipping good products"

"Nice price, fast shipping, good product (car stop). Only got 5 spikes for 6 holes though."

"Wow, this company is super efficient. I ordered traffic cones (online) with embossed letters, at approx 4 pm Pacific time. They were printed and mailed out the next morning. Thanks for the great service! They were also competitively priced.
D.P.