• Traffic Safety Traffic Safety Store Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

"My bollard and safety stops came within a couple of days of order. Both were high quality at a reasonable price.

Marathon Renovations

"As advertised and quick delivery"

"It was great! good quality product, quick turnaround."

"Exactly what I was looking for. Fast delivery"

"Great service and quality products at reasonable prices, thanks!"

"The rubber parking blocks might be wonderful I don't know yet, but the shipment arrived with the blocks falling off the pallet. All (13) were stacked on a small pallet (20"x 44") 3-4 high and the pile had fallen over and one was slipping out the end. The pile was shrink wrapped and had two straps around it, but if it had to be handled much more we would have lost one or two blocks. The smaller pallet was placed on a larger pallet than had the hardware attached to it so I don't see why it wasn't all just put on the larger pallet to start with. . This is a packing error not a merchandise error.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the quick response Will. We have had a lot of shipments damaged or delayed so far this year and the truck lines are the worst offenders. I guess there is so much business they can afford to treat other people merchandise roughly. The blocks look fine and we are anxious to get them installed. Appreciate your concerns and response.

Butch

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-14-2015

WSnook, Traffic Safety Store rep has responded

“Dear butch-54257,

Thank you again for your order of parking blocks from the Traffic Safety Store.

I was quite distressed to receive your note about the condition of your parking blocks when they arrived.

I assure you we do not ship from our warehouse on two wooden shipping pallets. All parking blocks ship on a wooden pallet custom made for our parking blocks. This supports the block across its whole length.

It sounds as though your pallet was damaged by UPS Freight in transit and UPS Freight put the broken pallet on another pallet to support it.

I am very sorry to hear this and assure you your shipment did not leave our building in this manner. If upon inspection you discover any damage to any of the blocks, please contact us and we will get replacements out right away.

Thank you again for your order and please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any other concerns.

Truly yours,
Will Snook
President
TrafficSafetyStore.com”

"Just wish they had 3 lines, so we could add the staff names and position or have it on the front of the vest."

"Prompt delivery. Easy to navigate web site"

"Products were very easy to order, came in a timely manner.
Very satisfied.
Thanks,
Bob Stamey

"Good product, fast shipping "

"Thanks.
Those are very excellent.
I like them also customer said very good.
I will choice next project.
Thanks again.

"Good product. Fair price."

"Shipping cost was rediculously expensive, but the product is exactly what I wanted. Didn't even know that I could purchase this as a general consumer.

"Shipped super fast. Item arrived exactly as described. "

"They communicated immediately when an item was out of stock and offered solutions. Most companies ship and you find out when the product arrives and not all is there. I am glad they are not that type of conpany"

Share Traffic Safety Store's store rating

Traffic Safety Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Traffic Safety Store is a merchant member
Traffic Safety Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,859 merchant members.