• Address: 1247 Wright's Lane, Unit E

Product & services pricing Rating 8.06/10 8.06/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

"THE EXPERIENCE WAS FAST AND VERY EASY."

"item shipped promptly and was in my hand in a couple days."

"Merchandise is exactly what is needed. Delivery was timely and I will buy from you in the future."

"...your online site is great; I order, and within a few days it's at my door! I'm installing these driveway car bumpers to prevent said cars from ramming my expensive pool park fence. I ordered the Black/white to match my house color...
keep on, keeping on!
FXBrowne-Westfield, Nj

"They have made the process extremely easy to use.

"Didn't contain detailed install instructions but was on time and just what I wanted."

"Good. as advertised, no problems arrived on time and in good order"

"The purchasing of the item was easy and quick. The representative was efficient and friendly."

"Hello,

The service was excellent, but the packaging the parking blocks were shipped in were coming apart upon delivery.

Have a wonderful day! :)

"The items ordered were exactly what I was looking for and at a competitive price. And also, thanks for the quick delivery!"

"We order the Orange 28 7.0 Lb. Traffic Cone with Black Base and our company is satisfy with the product, it looks great and is a fair price for the size and is a plus because it has our company name!!! "

"I ordered twice from the company and had shipments delivered next day. They arrived as promised and placing the online orders were so easy.

The second time I ordered I used the wrong ship to address. I called the company within 2 minutes of placing the order. After two rings I got someone on the phone who within a moment's time was able to identify where I originally shipped the material and make the correction needed.

Great company!!!!

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-21-2015

WSnook, Traffic Safety Store rep has responded

“Dear Ms. Wells,

Thank you again for your business, and for your kind words regarding our company. They are both much appreciated.

Also, I will post your comment in the break-room since the team here loves to hear when their efforts make customers happy!

Thank you again and please do not hesitate to contact me if we can be of further assistance.

Best regards,
Will Snook
President
The Traffic Safety Store”

"very happy with quality and service. we will do business again."

"This was exactly what I was looking for. It ce quickly via UPS"

"Fast, delivery with items package properly. "

Traffic Safety Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Traffic Safety Store is a merchant member
Traffic Safety Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,896 merchant members.