• Address: 1247 Wright's Lane, Unit E

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

"Easy to use online catalog. Fast shipping. Great experience."

"Great cones for the price. Well made. "

"The product was exactly
What I needed and I didn't have to go store to store looking for it. Thanks

"Very helpful placing the order and delivery very prompt."

"Very good service. Fair prices"

"Seamless experience. ...thank you "

"Thank you. Your product was shipped fast and in time. Thanks again!!"

"thank you.............................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Got exactly what I needed at a great price! Received the material VERY fast!"

"Quicky Easy Shipping, product as advertised, installed well."

"The wrong hardware was sent for mounting to concrete."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-27-2014

WSnook, Traffic Safety Store rep has responded

“Dear mkaczor,

Thank you again for your purchase of five recycled plastic Commercial parking blocks.

We at the Traffic Safety Store strive for 100% customer satisfaction. Therefore, when I saw your note on Reseller Ratings, I was quite dismayed and immediately took a look at the details of your purchase in our on-line order management system.

When you entered your order on TrafficSafetyStore.com on October 15'th, you selected the Commercial parking block with the following mounting hardware-

5" Wedge Anchor - Concrete Only

Based on the photos that you and I traded last week, this is what you received with your blocks - the 5" Wedge-Bolt anchor for concrete from Powers Fasteners ( http://www.powers.com/product_07246.php ).

As I mentioned in my email to you, Powers Fasteners designed this wedge bolt solely for use on concrete. Therefore, I am more than confident that this will work perfectly for your application mounting these blocks on concrete. However, if you would like to swap the Wedge-Bolts for Lag-Bolts and Anchors, we are more than happy to send those out to you right away.

Thank you again for your business and please feel free to contact me directly if you have any other questions or concerns.

Truly yours,
Will Snook
President
The Traffic Safety Store”

"The product was exactly as advertised and we received it very quickly. Thanks!"

"The order was quick and easy on line. Delivery was very quick! Thank you~"

"Not all material was delivered "

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-27-2014

WSnook, Traffic Safety Store rep has responded

“Dear matt-84405,

Thank you again for your order of a recycled rubber parking blocks from the Traffic Safety Store.

Since we take customer satisfaction very seriously, when I saw your review I looked into the details of your transaction.

I see that you placed your order at 12:38 PM on Wednesday, October 15'th.

Your rubber blocks shipped that same day (10/15) from our Sparks, Nevada distribution center. According to UPS, those delivered to you on Friday, 10/17.

The 12" galvanized steel spikes that you ordered shipped that same day as well (10/15) from our West Chester, PA warehouse. The spikes delivered on 10/22. the same day we received your Reseller Ratings review. It was only then that we realized that you were unaware that the second UPS tracking number we emailed you was for the spikes. I'm sorry that was confusing.

As someone who buys a lot of items on-line, I know all too well how frustrating it is to get part of your shipment and have to wait for the rest. Your perception that we failed to ship you all that your ordered does make it clear to me that simply sending tracking numbers is not enough and that we need to do a better job of informing our customers in those rare instances when we have to 'split their shipment'.

Once again, I am very sorry that we didn't do a better job of communicating to you that we did in fact ship all your items on the day that you ordered them and that the spikes were simply still in transit when you completed the Reseller Ratings review.

Thank you again for your business and please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Sincerely yours,
Will Snook
President
The Traffic Safety Store”

"Thank you for your expediency"

Traffic Safety Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Traffic Safety Store is a merchant member
Traffic Safety Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,861 merchant members.