Stores > Traffic Safety Store

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10

2016-06-29

No ice cream in this cone!

"Great company, service, web site and products. The only thing that would have made it a better experience would be if the traffic cone came filled with ice cream!!!!!"

They delivered

"Good price. Quick ship. Quality product. Would use again."

You fouled up

"They sent me the wrong merchandise. They resent the corrected order which I have not yet received.

2016-06-28

"Items were easy to ordered. Having the ability to get our company name stenciled on the cones was also a plus. Items were received in record time. Very satisfied new customer."

2016-06-28

Very Fast Shipping

"This product is exactly what we need. Always in stock. Shipping is very fast."

very satisdied

"Great price great delivery time"

Velcro instead of zipper

"My first order came without a zipper in front, do I had to order another one. All the vests say they come with zippers and mine came with velcro in the front."

2016-06-27

"Traffic cones were delivered on time and in excellent condition. Carrying around collapsible cones in their own case take up minimum space in the trunk. They are very useful for traffic warning and safety. At night the lights provide an additional measure of safety."

Quick Turnaround

"I got a very quick Turnaround."

Great customer service!

"When the initial order was placed, it had said it would ship the next day. It took 2-3 more days to ship, but I did not expect it to ship that quickly in the first place.

Customer service was very helpful, quick response, and easy to communicate with. I noticed the live chat on your website and of all my questions were answered plus some extra advice regarding returns.

Thank you!

Rep reply posted Jun-27-2016

A rep from Traffic Safety Store, WSnook, has responded

“Dear valerie-37628,

Thank you again for your order of four 18" traffic cones. We appreciate your business.

Since we take customer satisfaction very seriously, when I saw your 4 out of 5 star review and read your comments, I was extremely distressed, so I pulled up your order.

Your order was placed 6:59 PM Eastern Time on Friday, June 17th. Unfortunately, we close at 6:00 PM Eastern Time so we were not open to process your order until Monday morning, June 20th. I just tracked your cones and see that they did ship from our Sparks, NV distribution center on Monday the 20th, and that they delivered on Wednesday, June 22nd.

I am sorry that our website did not indicate that we were already closed for the day when you placed your order on that Friday evening. Rest assured, we're working with our IT department to see how we can do that.

Thank you for letting us know what happened and please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any other questions or concerns.

Sincerely yours,
Will Snook
President
TrafficSafetyStore.com”

2016-06-24

"I ordered online and was very pleased with the time of delivery.

2016-06-24

best cones ever

"Ordered up 4 cones for my food booth and they are exactly what i wanted"

Fast and friendly

"Excellent service and products!"

Excellent Service

"Just want the doctor ordered"

Thanks from Tampa

"Ordered online. Product descriptions were clear and easy to understand. My order shipped on the same day it was ordered. I have the product in house and ready when my project begins. Excellent service, fair pricing, and great product! Thanks!"

Share Traffic Safety Store's store rating

Traffic Safety Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Traffic Safety Store is a merchant member
Traffic Safety Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,558 merchant members.