Stores > Traffic Safety Store

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.25/10 7.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

2016-02-10

On-time !

"Fast service ! I would highly recommend this company."

2016-02-10

"good price and quick delivery"

2016-02-09

Light weight

"The parking stops don't resist moving as I hoped. Otherwise the product is attractive and the right size

Rep reply posted Feb-09-2016

WSnook, Traffic Safety Store rep has responded

“Dear Lopezjr58

Thank you again for your two garage blocks from the TrafficSafetyStore.com.

I am disappointed to hear that they "don't resist moving as I hoped." This is the first report we have had like this.

I have two suggestions if I may - 1) You may want to increase the speed with which you approach the block ever so slightly (to between 3-5 miles per hour). This will increase the chances that the block will get pinched under the tire rather than cause it to 'skid' across the floor.

2) We have rolls of butyl adhesive (non-drying and removable) that we use on recycled plastic speed bumps to help adhere to the pavement. We would be more than happy to send you some butyl adhesive pads to put under the garage blocks that will keep them in place for that split-second when the tire first makes contact until the block is wedged under the wheel.

Either way, we are fully committed to your complete satisfaction and will do what it takes for you to view your purchase from us as a "5 out of 5 star" experience. If you would like us to take the blocks back for a full refund, we will do it without any hesitation. Please let us know what we need to do for you to be satisfied.

Sincerely yours,
Will Snook
President
TrafficSafetyStore.com”

2016-02-08

Incredibly fast order processing

"Shipped same day as I ordered. I wasn't expecting that."

2016-02-08

All Positive

"I have already made another order. Got exactly what was ordered in two days."

2016-02-06

"Came very quickly. Looks great."

2016-02-04

The Car Stops here with Traffic Safety Store Solid Parking Stops!

"I ordered Solid Parking Stops from the Traffic safety Store. They have products that are made from recycled materials and videos that help explain the products and your choices, This way you can make a informed decision. Shipping was fast and well packaged to insure none of the parts were lost or damaged. The Parking Stops were easy to install and are holding up very nicely. I will be ordering all of our traffic safety needs from the Traffic Safety Store for now on."

Quality of Product sold

"I purchased the road safety 3 triangle kit. The price was fair, and the shipping time was great. The quality of box that housed the triangles is crap. When unpacking the item the box containing the triangle broke apart in two pieces. "

Rep reply posted Feb-04-2016

WSnook, Traffic Safety Store rep has responded

“Dear cedrice,

Thank you again for your order of a reflective triangle kit from TrafficSafetyStore.com.

While I am pleased that you were happy with the price and the quick shipping, I am dismayed that the box containing the triangles was not to your satisfaction. That is not acceptable and I am very sorry.

Since we stand behind our products 100%, I have already had the folks in the warehouse pull a replacement box (and check it to make sure it has no defects like it sounds like the one you got did have) and send it out in today's UPS. That replacement box will be there tomorrow.

Once again, I am very sorry for the defective box.

Thank you again for your business and please do not hesitate to contact me directly if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Truly yours,
Will Snook
President
TrafficSafetyStore.com”

2016-02-04

"We received our order very quickly. The product was packaged appropriately and in great condition. "

2016-02-04

"Very pleased with service and quick delivery of the items ordered."

2016-02-02

Arrived before the asphalt dried!!

"Quick, easy, and thorough. Made the order online, paid, and it arrived so quick that we were not ready to install. Did install and looks great. Installation was as easy as ordering
thanks

Speed of Light!

"My order for a garage parking aid arrived so quickly--very pleased with the service"

Stop Everything!

"This parking curb is awesome! It will stop anything that comes close to the side of my house. It is made from very thick and durable plastic and the included anchors worked perfectly to secure the parking curb to the concrete."

bumper blocks

"easy online ordering and quick shipping"

Very Good Store for Highway Safety Items

"I got my Class 3 Break-Away Vest Green and Pair of Orange 16 Triangular Wands Today 2/01/2016 and I am Very Happy with Them we at Cleveland County REACT are all Volunteers and a 501(c)(3) Non Profit Org. no Pay for are Service we do Traffic Control at Accident, Fires to Free up the City Police and County Sheriff. Thanks to Albert Pappalardo for all the Help I will Pass This Webpage on to all REACT Members.

Thanks and God Bless to all.

Chief. Jay Flora
Cleveland County REACT
Shelby, NC

This review was modified by REACT-Unit-1 on February 01 2016 10:59:17 AM

Share Traffic Safety Store's store rating

Traffic Safety Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Traffic Safety Store is a merchant member
Traffic Safety Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,638 merchant members.