Stores > Traffic Safety Store

Product & services pricing Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10

Fast & Fabulous

"Just what I was looking for, and just in time. Very pleased. Thank you!

2016-08-22

Wish every on-line store was this quick with shipping. I will buy from them again.

"Very pleased with the whole transaction. From the traffic store easy to navigate web-page to the ordering and the shipping WOW. Seems like when I hit the send button it was already outside my door. Great Job!"

2016-08-22

"great product, but did not work for our application"

2016-08-21

Great product

"I ordered speed bumps 4 in front of my house. It came 3 days sooner than it was supposed to. I put them out people are not going 40 miles an hour past my house anymore theyre slowing down to 15 like it calls for. Thank you for your product it was the best investment I think I've ever made."

This review was modified by dezmiller65 on August 21 2016 06:11:20 PM

2016-08-21

Home Run!

"Ordered and delivered within a few days. Exactly what we wanted."

2016-08-20

Perfect garage park stop and service

"I looked all over for the right size and weight of a nice looking garage park stop so that I could fit my car into the garage without hitting the walls or garage items. This this item fit my needs perfectly. This store has the best selection and the best prices. In addition, I received the well packaged, well wrapped item less than two days after I ordered it. I wish every business would give this kind of service. "

This review was modified by Mjvelardo on August 20 2016 08:40:00 PM
Rep reply posted Aug-21-2016

A rep from Traffic Safety Store, WSnook, has responded

“Dear Mjvelardo,

Thank you again for your business, and for your great review. I will pass your comments on to the whole Traffic Safety Store team.

Best regards,
Will Snook
President
Traffic Safety Store”

2016-08-19

VERY GOOD!!!!!!

"SURPRISINGLY QUICK DELIVERY,GREAT PRODUCT!!!"

2016-08-18

awesome service

"ordered on Tuesday and received on Thursday. Saved on shipping cost too!"

2016-08-17

"Company itself did fine. Delivery was two extra days than originally planned. :("

Didn't Disappoint!

"Fast, easy, accurate and I even received a call when they noticed a slight miscount (my fault) and they fixed it without any fuss. Seriously awesome and I will recommend them every time!"

Great Product, Fast Delivery

"The parking blocks we received were just as described, great quality, and were delivered in two days. Installation was easy as well. "

2016-08-17

Great quality and fast shipping

"Good price too. Have bought from Traffic Safety before and have always been satisfied.

I think the bulbs in the cones could have been a little brighter but I haven't used them after dark yet either.

2016-08-17

Wow!!! Fast and friendly! !

"I placed an order for some parking lot wheel stops, and I couldn't be happier. Shipping was amazingly fast, and everything was packaged perfectly!!! "

2016-08-17

traffic control at the county fair.

"Thanks for the fast service. Our CERT Team will be happy with new traffic wands.
Chuck Goldstrom Alcona County Michigan.

2016-08-16

Fritz's Training Cones

"The cones were exactly what I was looking for to train my puppy. The order was filled quickly and packed nicely. Overall, I was very pleased with my purchase and the service received from your company. Thank you."

Share Traffic Safety Store's store rating

Traffic Safety Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Traffic Safety Store is a merchant member
Traffic Safety Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,517 merchant members.