• Address: 1247 Wright's Lane, Unit E

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.73/10 7.73/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"Thought that these blocks would prevent me from running golf cart into rear wall, not the case. I was informed by "Bob" after purchase that they are merely a visual aid, not a physical barrier. I could have hung a tennis ball from the ceiling for a visual aid."

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-19-2014

WSnook, Traffic Safety Store rep has responded

“Dear edimsland,

Thank you for your purchase of two garage parking blocks from The Traffic Safety Store.

As I am sure you can imagine, I am quite distressed about you experience. I just spoke with Bobby the gentleman with whom you spoke this morning. Based on your review I am afraid you took his comments about the block being 'visual aid' a bit out of context. His recollection is he referred to the block as "both a visual aid, then when you feel the tire hit the block, you stop." I'm sorry that his comment was not clear.

Now, with regard to the performance of the garage block and its ability to stop the golf cart. A parking block is exactly as Bob described it, a guide to tell you when to apply the brakes to your vehicle. Parking blocks are not designed to act like wheel chocks or bollards which act as barriers to physically stop your vehicle. I doubt that any parking block will act as the barrier that you desire to actually stop your vehicle without you applying the brakes.

Since we take our commitment to customer satisfaction very seriously, I have already refunded the cost of the two garage blocks and shipping to the credit card that you used for this purchase.

Thank you again for your interest in the Traffic Safety Store and please do not hesitate to contact me directly if you do not feel we have acted fairly on this purchase.

Truly yours,
Will Snook
President
The Traffic Safety Store”

"Arrived when they said it would. "

"Website was easy to use and understand delivery of items very speedy "

"Happy with quick shipping. However, there were no instructions at all, just the product and some tools. Had a hard time finding any info online. Finally figured it out, but after much research."

"Knowing that there are many alternatives out there and many choices, its good to know that there is a company you can depend on. Thank you Traffic Safety Store."

"Quick response, fast delivery, quality product"

"Super easy to order and extremely fast shipping, great customer service! Thank You."

"Late delivery, my items suppose to be here on 11/17/14, I have to delivery that supply to my client and ups didn't shop up with my item."

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-18-2014

WSnook, Traffic Safety Store rep has responded

“Dear pmps-incorporate,

Thank you again for your order of twelve blue traffic cones from the Traffic Safety Store.

Since we take customer satisfaction very seriously, when I saw your review this morning I was distressed and looked into the details of your transaction.

I see that you placed your order on-line at 12:15 PM on Monday, November 10'th. Since we did not have any blue cones with collars installed and ready to go (as we usually do) by the time our employees put the collars on your cones, they missed the UPS truck for that day. For that, I apologize. We did get your cones shipped the next morning, November 11'th.

Unfortunately, I just tracked your shipment and see that, while it is out for delivery to you today November 18'th, it was delayed by a late UPS trailer yesterday (11/17) in Vernon, CA. As someone who also purchases items on-line frequently I know it is frustrating when orders don't arrive when you expect them. While I can't speak for UPS as to why their trailer was late and delayed your shipment by a day, I can speak for the Traffic Safety Store and apologize for the fact that we were not able to get your cones out the door the day you ordered them. We do it more than 90% of them time, but I know that doesn't help you in this instance. For that I am very sorry.

Thank you again for your business and please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Sincerely yours,
Will Snook
President
The Traffic Safety Store”

"nice products processed and shipped quickly will use again"

"Easy to browse website. Easy to choose exactly the product you want. Fast shipping, great experience!"

"Order was filled fast, however still waiting on arrival of product. Been shipped and enroute for over a week. "

"easy transaction. Great products."

"They processed the order the next day high quality products was delivered by the end the week. "

"Excellent service as promised"

"Order came exactly on the day it was predicted. The product is performing great. I'm very pleased and if I have a need for more products that the Traffic Safety Store carries I will definitely be a customer again. "

Traffic Safety Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Traffic Safety Store is a merchant member
Traffic Safety Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,900 merchant members.