• Address: 1247 Wright's Lane, Unit E

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 8.06/10 8.06/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

"Delivered this hard to find item promptly and efficiently"

"Easy process and quick delivery "

"Delivered timely and quality materials as ordered. As a municipality it makes purchasing easy knowing that orders are filled without hassle."

No problems got the order within couple days.

"Nice product and as described. Easy ordering, confirmations promptly sent and delivery made it on-time as-scheduled with tracking numbers."

"Delivered on Saturday as a special unexpected gesture to meet a deadline on my side. Very impressed."

"Super quick delivery was an extra bonus!"

"Met my expectations. Very pleased."

"I found shopping online here was simple and quick, great service and quick delivery"

"Delivered very fast (during the holidays too) A+++"

"Just what I was looking for......"

"blocks will have to be fastened down after being told no fastenings were required !

the service. delivery was great however the base of the blocks have a slight radius, not sitting flat on the ground, so if the wheel of the car doesn't land in the middle the block it twists - I have since straightened the base.

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-15-2014

WSnook, Traffic Safety Store rep has responded

“Dear gouldterry,

Thank you again for your order of four garage blocks from the Traffic Safety Store.

I just saw your post regarding fasteners for the garage blocks and I am curious as to why you feel you need to fasten these? I have two in my garage that have been there for years with no fasteners. We have sold thousands of these without any fasteners, all with no complaint.

May I ask how you are using them?

Please let me know and we will do all in our power to make it right. If you are not satisfied with the products, please contact us so that we can have UPS pick them up and we will give you a full refund.

Sincerely yours,
Will Snook
President
The Traffic Safety Store”

"I was very pleased with the service I received. I will definitely shop here again.

"Your staff did a great job changing my order and getting me the correct product."

"Very quick and accurate service."

Traffic Safety Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Traffic Safety Store is a merchant member
Traffic Safety Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,920 merchant members.