Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"I ordered a 12v starter for my Ford 750. Put maybe five hrs on the tractor since install and the starter died. I emailed them on Sunday night and first thing Monday they were calling me. I told the rep what happened and that I wasnt 100% certain it was the starter, but more like 80%. She listened to what I had to say and told me better safe than sorry then started the exchange process. She called me back the next day to say the original supplier was out so she arranged for another supplier to ship one to me.

I have been a customer for about a year. Now I can be considered a "loyal customer" for life. I tried different suppliers for various parts, but TPE is by far my favorite to work with.

modified review This review was modified by wcomscott on July 18 2014 07:56:21 AM

"I ordered a 6V Starter from Tractor Parts Express for $149.00 like I have order parts previously, but something unusual happened. I received an Invoice in the mail from a company name Atlantic Quality Parts for the same starter I ordered from Tractor Express, but the price was 81.00, so Tractor Parts Express farmed out my order to this other company for a lesser value and kept the profits. Nice huh! I'm done with them!!!"

modified review This review was modified by SCOTTPRIVER on April 15 2014 04:20:39 AM

"Very fast service, very polite and professional on the phone.

My order arrived much faster than I expected too. They obviously shipped it out the very same day I placed the order.

When I opened the box all the products I ordered looked great - I've ordered tractor parts before only to get some really poor looking (probably used, missing part numbers...)product. Everything was brand new, clearly labeled.

I will DEFINITELY use them again, and probably won't even bother to shop around. I get the feeling they just charge an appropriate price for their product - no excessive markups, no outrageous fees or shipping. They simply sell quality parts, and reasonable prices!

Tractor Parts Express is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Tractor Parts Express is not a merchant member
Tractor Parts Express does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!