• Rating 5.00/10 2 reviews

Tractor Parts Express is not a merchant member
    Tractor Parts Express does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Tractor Parts Express contact information

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"I ordered a 6V Starter from Tractor Parts Express for $149.00 like I have order parts previously, but something unusual happened. I received an Invoice in the mail from a company name Atlantic Quality Parts for the same starter I ordered from Tractor Express, but the price was 81.00, so Tractor Parts Express farmed out my order to this other company for a lesser value and kept the profits. Nice huh! I'm done with them!!!"

modified review This review was modified by SCOTTPRIVER on April 15 2014 04:20:39 AM

"Very fast service, very polite and professional on the phone.

My order arrived much faster than I expected too. They obviously shipped it out the very same day I placed the order.

When I opened the box all the products I ordered looked great - I've ordered tractor parts before only to get some really poor looking (probably used, missing part numbers...)product. Everything was brand new, clearly labeled.

I will DEFINITELY use them again, and probably won't even bother to shop around. I get the feeling they just charge an appropriate price for their product - no excessive markups, no outrageous fees or shipping. They simply sell quality parts, and reasonable prices!