• Rating 3.67/10 16 reviews

Toyotapartszone.com is not a merchant member
    Toyotapartszone.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Toyotapartszone.com contact information

"it is illegal for me to fully express how I feel about this company.the worst internet site or retailer of any kind that I've ever dealt with. They said they could only send to a physical address but then sent my package usps, gave a bogus tracking number, I had to email them to fix it. The freight on a20 mm nut was 11 dollars, but I couldn't find it any place else. They did not show a picture of the part or give a description. No dimensions. They just ask you to type your vin in the little box and it came up with a part. And lo and behold, after a Weeks wait it was the wrong part. I emailed them to try to exchange the part and they replied that they had no idea what I was trying to obtain try the Toyota dealer. The parts return process is ridiculous. Even if its their error you will not get a full refund. I can't even get them to begin the the process. I'm going to get a regular 20mm nut and make it work. for the sake of your own sanity, do not buy from these people. You would be better off going to a machinist and having him build whatever you need"

modified review This review was modified by keithdgray on October 16 2013 05:25:53 PM

"I ordered a Air Cleaner Hose for the 1999 Toyota 4-Runner. They have it locally here in Hawaii for $65.00 plus tax, but I decided to order it from Toyotapartszone.com due to it was cheaper, even including the shipping to Hawaii. Grand Total was a little under 50.00. Part came in less than a week, and it was exactly what I ordered. Awesome shipping speed and it was a genuine Toyota part. Also, I am not affiliated in any way with Toyotapartszone.com. I just feel that if a company does an awesome service they should be commended. "

modified review This review was modified by Cimano on September 03 2013 08:29:55 PM

"Please, do not deal with this company. I ordered a side window for my toyota tacoma. Incredibly, the window was shipped out in two standard UPS cardboard next day air boxes (the flimsy cardboard ones), cut up and stuck together with tape. Inside the window was NAKED, with NO manufacturers stickers, bar codes, etc -- and packed using cut up UPS foam mailers as shipping protection!

Turns out the product didn't fit, and I later learned there are a few different window versions for my model/year. I didn't blame them too much for that, other than thinking they should have had some way to warn me before hand.

What really burned me up was the return process. They have a laundry list of items to complete for the return, including an admonition that the part be returned in the "original" shipping container. OK, I wouldn't have shipped the window the way they did, but I sent it back EXACTLY the way it came - naked, in the "original" cut up foam mailers, and the "original" two-UPS-boxes-stuck-together. My return was rejected, incredibly, because it was not shipped back with the original Toyota parts container/bar code/etc. But IT WAS SHIPPED TO ME NAKED IN CUT UP FOAM MAILERS, LOOKING LIKE THEY JUST RIPPED IT OFF OF A JUNK YARD! They basically said I was lying - that the dealers they represent would never ship out a part that way.

Dealing with a middle-man like this you just can not have quality control - there are too many places to hide. If you do use them, you better hope that you get _exactly_ the part you need, and it arrives in good shape. God help you if you need to return something.

And, to add insult to injury, even if they accepted my return, it would have meant a 15% restocking fee, in addition to my $15 burned to ship it back to them.

"I ordered a side view mirror - they shipped the wrong part, made me send pictures, wouldn't ship the correct part while the other was in transit back to them. Lost a customer during the debacle and they refused to take the part back b/c I was over the return period. I challenged the charge with the credit card company and toyotapartszone exhaustively detailed why they're not liable. So I'm stuck with a >$200 part I can't do anything with. This company stinks - don't recommend anybody do business with them."

"HOLDER, CUP, NO.2

This is the Description of the Item...You should get "TWO"-2
No you get ONE $14.71 Plus $12.41 to Ship... It's size is
4"x4", weighs about 8 ounces, If That...It Came in a 16"x20" box. Of Course I only needed the Drivers side and the only one they sent is the passenger side....I can only return in the same box and I Pay the shipping PLUS A 15% RESTOCK Fee...
I WILL NEVER EVER DEAL WITH THIS RIP-OFF COMPANY AGAIN..
I'm going to keep my ONE Cup holder. I certainly do not want to deal with these Crooks anymore.

"Bought and paid for a Rav4 roof rack and 6 days later I got an email saying I needed to pay an additional $9 freight or Cancel the order. I spoke to Jason, and he would not honor the order even though I already paid $22 for their quoted freight. I told them it was bad business and for $9 he could keep the roof rack, and let it take up space in his warehouse."

"This people are the WORST, Run away!!! try other dealer!!

They sell things, they don't have in stock, and put you to wait and wait.!

I put a 1 star because is the minimum, but They deserve a 0 Star.

They Want to make money in the shipping too!

modified review This review was modified by lpmillion on July 03 2012 11:44:54 AM

"We ordered a bike rack for our highlander and when we went to install it we found out that you need adapters, even though it was a toyota rack on toyota cross bars. Toyota parts zone didn't tell us this. We asked for the adapters and guess what, they're discontinued and so was the bike rack. So the rack is useless. They should not have sold us the rack and it will cost $65 to ship back. So we spent $85 and have nothing!!"

In a House

"You order Toyotapartszone.com S.O. No. 31680 has been cancelled!

Your order has been voided because of the following reason:
cant get part..

I emailed them about the part they said they can get it placed order.. waited 4 days no part then received email..

Still no refund three days later...

They advertise they have the parts then they try to drop ship orders... Recommend you buy from Toyota as they are going to order it when you place order.. No inventory.. Just a guy with a computer who will not answer phone

Rating 6/103/5

"They do have a good database to search from and low prices. Problem i have is that all i order was a idle air control valve (much less than a pound) and they charge me $22 shipping UPS when I only live 10 miles away from where they are located (Norwalk, CA). I kept complaining to them that it costs me only $10 to ship UPS for something that weigh much more but they did not partial refund the shipping like they said they would. Now, i'm checking their website and adding to cart two brake pad kits, two air/fuel sensors, and tx oil pan gasket and they want to charge me $46 on shipping. How much do you think all this really weighs? They really rip you off on shipping.

I ended up returning the idle air control valve but it took them more than 1 month to credit it back. I had to call them to remind them about the refund.

"I bough water pump from Toyota parts zone. It was cheaper then the dealer and it arrived in 4 days. The guy with the washer nozzles should know they are sold individually just like at the dealer. When buying on line it pays to use some common sense. If the dealer has them for 30. Each do you really expect to get 2 for about the same price. Return policy is pretty bad although I've seen worse. I will buy again. "

"I love sorting parts via VIN number. Helps to make sure you get the right part. Shipping was fast and prices compared to the dealer were great!"

"I was impressed by the quality of information on the website. The
part I was looking for, an air-fuel ratio sensor, was available at
several online stores, and the prices were similar. However the
tricky part was getting the correct part for the car. I read stories
of several people who ordered a wrong sensor on the first try.
This is where toyotapartszone stood out. They can find matching parts
based on the information you provide. They don't require VIN number
but can use it.

The order processing was quick: ordered shortly before midnight on
Tuesday, shipped on Wednesday, received on Friday morning.
The part was genuine toyota, not a substitute.

"Stay far away from this rip-off company,
I bought what I thought was two little plastic washer nozzels and received just one at a cost of $24.00.
As soon as I saw what I received I called and was told they would charge me another 15 percent restocking charges if I return it.
Don't ever buy from this store!

"Good price for the parts ordered. Order processed and sent the next day; order arrived in three days. Very happy with this merchant. Highly recommenaded."