Stores > ToyotaPartsOverstock.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review ToyotaPartsOverstock.com by clicking a star below.
2017-06-19

Had exactly what I needed

"Went to my local auto zone for a battery hold down clamp. They said its on the shelf one size fits all. I said it would not fit can they look it up. They said that's what they sell. Came home Googled the part and your site came up. Found my part ordered it. It was at my house 2 days later. Fit perfect. Thanks for the fast easy service."

2017-06-15

the Best

"Most parts for Toyota Supra!"

2017-06-12

Parts I got did not fit to my car

"I ordered three different bolts, but they did not fit with my car."

2017-05-31

good products

"they are pretty nice market"

2017-05-31

Timely delivery

"Ordered parts for LandCruiser, showed up correctly and timely. They provided up do date emails about the process never leaving you to wonder. "

2017-05-21

Simple orderings no BS

"Great pictures to help in the ordering process. Quick shipping, my repair is done now!!!"

2017-05-20

Wrong quantity shipped

"I ordered eight pressure plate bolts for a Corolla, and only 3 came in the mail. My receipt clearly shows I ordered a quantity of eight. The packing slip shows only 3 were ordered. Now my project is behind schedule. Hopefully after contacting them they will make this right. "

2017-05-14

2 Thumbs up!

"Very user-friendly website and it had all the parts I needed and more."

2017-05-04

Staff very helpful. Upset about the miss advertising

"I was recently hit and need a replacement part. The other driver was willing to pay for the part. You advertised the shipping as $17.00 when in fact it ended up being $54.00. I had to eat the difference. Bad business practice. You should have covered the difference. It was your error not mine. I even called to validate price prior to ordering and was told that was the correct price."

2017-05-04

Very helpful

"ToyotaPartsOverstock was able to answer questions I had about transmission parts for my Corolla when it seem I couldn't find answers anywhere else. They had the parts I needed which are also of high quality"

2017-04-28

Great Communications

"Ordered a part that could go on other vehicles, but they quickly emailed for VIN. They had out the door and to me in 4 days. Great Service."

2017-04-24

Great selection of Toyota parts

"I highly recommend buying from Toyota Parts Overstock. The were the only online store that I could find my parts on and their prices were low compared to the other online Toyota dealers I've used in the past. I put in a order and received my parts in less than a week with great communication and tracking information."

2017-04-06

Great Service

"This is the 2nd time I've ordered parts for my 2004 Tundra and they were very helpful in delivering the correct parts to keep my truck looking great.

Jim

2017-04-02

2003 Toyota Tundra Rear Axle Housing

"Was having trouble finding parts for the rear axle housing on a 2003 Toyota Tundra SR5, but when I found this website my troubles were over. All the parts I ordered were exact fit and quality parts."

2017-03-24

Excellent Service

"Even thought I received the wrong part originally you guys took care of the issue right away and I got my part really fast. I am satisfied with my purchase and the service I received. Will shop from you guys again."

Share ToyotaPartsOverstock.com's store rating

ToyotaPartsOverstock.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ToyotaPartsOverstock.com is not a merchant member
ToyotaPartsOverstock.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!