Stores > ToyotaPartsOverstock.com

Product & services pricing Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.41/10 8.41/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
Voice your opinion! Review ToyotaPartsOverstock.com by clicking a star below.
2017-05-14

2 Thumbs up!

"Very user-friendly website and it had all the parts I needed and more."

2017-05-04

Staff very helpful. Upset about the miss advertising

"I was recently hit and need a replacement part. The other driver was willing to pay for the part. You advertised the shipping as $17.00 when in fact it ended up being $54.00. I had to eat the difference. Bad business practice. You should have covered the difference. It was your error not mine. I even called to validate price prior to ordering and was told that was the correct price."

2017-05-04

Very helpful

"ToyotaPartsOverstock was able to answer questions I had about transmission parts for my Corolla when it seem I couldn't find answers anywhere else. They had the parts I needed which are also of high quality"

2017-04-28

Great Communications

"Ordered a part that could go on other vehicles, but they quickly emailed for VIN. They had out the door and to me in 4 days. Great Service."

2017-04-24

Great selection of Toyota parts

"I highly recommend buying from Toyota Parts Overstock. The were the only online store that I could find my parts on and their prices were low compared to the other online Toyota dealers I've used in the past. I put in a order and received my parts in less than a week with great communication and tracking information."

2017-04-06

Great Service

"This is the 2nd time I've ordered parts for my 2004 Tundra and they were very helpful in delivering the correct parts to keep my truck looking great.

Jim

2017-04-02

2003 Toyota Tundra Rear Axle Housing

"Was having trouble finding parts for the rear axle housing on a 2003 Toyota Tundra SR5, but when I found this website my troubles were over. All the parts I ordered were exact fit and quality parts."

2017-03-24

Excellent Service

"Even thought I received the wrong part originally you guys took care of the issue right away and I got my part really fast. I am satisfied with my purchase and the service I received. Will shop from you guys again."

2017-03-22

Great service

"Great service, good parts, fast shipping. Couldn't have been better! Would order from again! "

2017-03-06

Amazeballs

"Fast and accurate!! Something you don't see to often anymore. Thanks!!"

2017-03-03

Fast, accurate and friendly

"I have used Toyota Parts Overstock for two different cars and a number of parts. I am impressed with the speed in which I receive the parts and the friendly customer service when I have questions. I love my Scion and since there are a number of Toyota vehicles in the family I will be using TPO for a long time."

2017-03-03

The Best

"Toyota Parts Overstock is without a doubt the best online parts center for your Toyota. From the website design, processing, notification of shipment and personal help they are the best. I highly recommend getting your Toyota parts here.
Yes, I am a Highly satisfied customer!

2017-03-02

Fast and easy

"Thought I would have problems with my order because the items I needed were not ordinary maintenance and repair parts. They had them in stock and to my door in a few days. Very impressive!"

2017-02-07

Great Service and Fast Part Shipment

"Great part selection and service. Parts were shipped very fast and arrived on time. I surely will use them again. "

2017-01-21

Outstanding Service

"Been looking to restore my 1992 toyota MR2 for a long time. I went to this site to find some hard to find parts and was pleasantly surprised to find just about everything I needed at a modest cost. Shipping was quick and painless. Telephone support available to ensure you are getting the right parts. I definitely will be back. "

Share ToyotaPartsOverstock.com's store rating

ToyotaPartsOverstock.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ToyotaPartsOverstock.com is a merchant member
ToyotaPartsOverstock.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,408 merchant members.