Stores > ToyotaPartsOverstock.com
  • ToyotaPartsOver ToyotaPartsOverstock.com Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
Voice your opinion! Review ToyotaPartsOverstock.com by clicking a star below.
2017-04-06

Great Service

"This is the 2nd time I've ordered parts for my 2004 Tundra and they were very helpful in delivering the correct parts to keep my truck looking great.

Jim

2017-04-02

2003 Toyota Tundra Rear Axle Housing

"Was having trouble finding parts for the rear axle housing on a 2003 Toyota Tundra SR5, but when I found this website my troubles were over. All the parts I ordered were exact fit and quality parts."

2017-03-24

Excellent Service

"Even thought I received the wrong part originally you guys took care of the issue right away and I got my part really fast. I am satisfied with my purchase and the service I received. Will shop from you guys again."

2017-03-22

Great service

"Great service, good parts, fast shipping. Couldn't have been better! Would order from again! "

2017-03-06

Amazeballs

"Fast and accurate!! Something you don't see to often anymore. Thanks!!"

2017-03-03

Fast, accurate and friendly

"I have used Toyota Parts Overstock for two different cars and a number of parts. I am impressed with the speed in which I receive the parts and the friendly customer service when I have questions. I love my Scion and since there are a number of Toyota vehicles in the family I will be using TPO for a long time."

2017-03-03

The Best

"Toyota Parts Overstock is without a doubt the best online parts center for your Toyota. From the website design, processing, notification of shipment and personal help they are the best. I highly recommend getting your Toyota parts here.
Yes, I am a Highly satisfied customer!

2017-03-02

Fast and easy

"Thought I would have problems with my order because the items I needed were not ordinary maintenance and repair parts. They had them in stock and to my door in a few days. Very impressive!"

2017-02-07

Great Service and Fast Part Shipment

"Great part selection and service. Parts were shipped very fast and arrived on time. I surely will use them again. "

2017-01-21

Outstanding Service

"Been looking to restore my 1992 toyota MR2 for a long time. I went to this site to find some hard to find parts and was pleasantly surprised to find just about everything I needed at a modest cost. Shipping was quick and painless. Telephone support available to ensure you are getting the right parts. I definitely will be back. "

2016-11-08

"I am satisfied because the part works and my truck is fixed. I give it a rating of 2.5. Good prices and easy to use but the shipping is out of control expensive. Almost $17.00 for a part that weighed but a few ounces. RIDICULOUS!! Its not like I had it shipped next day. Standard mail. If not for the shipping cost I would've rated higher. Probably could've saved time and gone down to local part store and had it in hand for same price. Their prices are great but after shipping cost the out of pocket expense ends up being the same, so save yourself some time and just go to your local auto part store. "

2016-10-11

"Good experience very quick delivery"

2016-10-07

"Part of my order was cancelled due to the staff's concern of it being damaged during shipping, and initially I agreed. When the parts they did ship arrived, I found they had been placed loosely in the box, with no padding material at all, which may be why they've had problems with parts being damaged. This was the 3rd order I had received from them, and the 3rd order shipped with no padding material (bubble wrap or otherwise) in the box. I'm not overly impressed to say the least. "

2016-09-23

"Very Smooth Process, they contacted to be sure the right part was ordered using VIN #"

2016-09-17

Toyota 4runner

"I received it before the time and it was the right part for my car "

Share ToyotaPartsOverstock.com's store rating

ToyotaPartsOverstock.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ToyotaPartsOverstock.com is a merchant member
ToyotaPartsOverstock.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,416 merchant members.