Stores > ToyotaPartsOverstock.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.96/10 6.96/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.71/10 7.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.25/10 7.25/10
Voice your opinion! Review ToyotaPartsOverstock.com by clicking a star below.
2017-10-16

Outer window from strip, 2011 Toyota Corolla

"To ensure that I was actually ordering the right part, I called Lakeland Toyota and spoke with a representative. When I had to provide the VIN number for my car, I knew I was in good hands. The rep read the part number to me, which matched what I had selected. I placed my order online with ease. Shipping was well within the timeframe given. The part arrived well-packaged, in perfect condition, and installed quickly. Thank you, Lakeland Toyota! I have a new supplier for any parts needed in the future."

2017-10-01

Great Service

"I mistakenly missed the part number, but their folks checked against the VIN, and corrected the order. Part shipped on time as promised."

2017-10-01

New shocks for 2012 Prius V

"Had quote from dealer of $500 to replace rear shocks. YouTube has video for procedure, Lakeland Toyota had shocks, two for quoted price of 1 at dealer. Quick delivery, product as advertised. Literally 20 minute job with correct tools and parts. Will definitely be ordering from Lakeland Overstock again!!"

2017-09-27

Great source for W58 parts.

"I bought an almost-new 1982 W58 gearbox for a great price a few weeks ago but it was missing a ball, spring and cap for one of the shifter rods. I looked for a while on-line and found this unbelievable supplier of these hard-to-find parts. Price was right and shipping was excellent. If I ever need other parts for this unit, I know where to buy them. "

2017-09-16

Terrible Experience (Technical, Service, Customer Service, Shipping)

"I am really disappointed with this company, the way they handle things. I placed an order through them for a part... They told me how much it would be for the part and shipping, so I placed the order. Seven days later they tell me that I have to send them more money for shipping ($100+) if I want my part; otherwise they will not send the part to me. They will refund me. Because they made a mistake and they were not going to lose money in sending my part. I originally had a coupon from another dealership that I let go because of this purchase. They made me lose my time, my money, my coupon. So I have to run the costs of their incompetence and their dishonesty. They have bad customer service. The rep did not care about a customer, they did not want to own up on their mistake.The rep. told me, " We are not going to lose money for sending you our part." Yes, that is very true, but they are going to lose money by losing a customer or customers! "

2017-08-05

easy to use

"great, fast shipping & easy to find a parts"

2017-08-03

The best parts...and price

"Good prices on OEM parts for my four Toyota's. I do all the labor so I can afford the best parts."

2017-07-24

bolts

"It was good. The salesperson was very knowlegeable."

2017-07-10

First Class

"Great all around - polite, helpful, quick and best price!"

2017-06-27

Oil filter & gasket kit for 2014 Prius

"Accurate products and fast service. Very satisfied. Saved me a trip to the dealership that always ends up in a ridiculous wait."

2017-06-19

Had exactly what I needed

"Went to my local auto zone for a battery hold down clamp. They said its on the shelf one size fits all. I said it would not fit can they look it up. They said that's what they sell. Came home Googled the part and your site came up. Found my part ordered it. It was at my house 2 days later. Fit perfect. Thanks for the fast easy service."

2017-06-15

the Best

"Most parts for Toyota Supra!"

2017-06-12

Parts I got did not fit to my car

"I ordered three different bolts, but they did not fit with my car."

2017-05-31

good products

"they are pretty nice market"

2017-05-31

Timely delivery

"Ordered parts for LandCruiser, showed up correctly and timely. They provided up do date emails about the process never leaving you to wonder. "

Share ToyotaPartsOverstock.com's store rating

ToyotaPartsOverstock.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ToyotaPartsOverstock.com is not a merchant member
ToyotaPartsOverstock.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!