Product & services pricing Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

"It's Dec 19th and I still have not received an item I ordered on 11/29/14. There is no phone# on this company's website and they don't respond to any emails. I doubt I will see this toy before Christmas. I will never order from this company again. "

"Placed an order, November 16th, 2014. Received confirmation of order same day. I checked website to see if order shipped. Their website order status page does not work. Emailed support on the 20th of November, 2014 and have not received a response as of November 25, 2014. (they claim they will respond with-in 48 hours), it been 6 days no response.

I will need to get hold of my credit card company and dispute charge.

Their Forums page is nothing but spam ads.

Worst customer service ever. Avoid purchasing at this website.

No phone number listed on website to call.

modified review This review was modified by joramos on November 25 2014 07:33:17 PM

"Very easy to find product I was looking for. Product description was complete and thorough. I will shop again with Toy Store Inc."

modified review This review was modified by tjllmr on October 27 2014 04:19:32 AM

"can you give no stars? my wife ordered a costume a 3+ weeks ago. never arrived, can't track it, as site's tracking "button" is non functional, and they do not reply to emails. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by bryoonie on October 14 2014 09:46:40 AM

"i ordered a toy about a week ago never came. i was so dissipointed i really wanted that toy and now i know its never coming. they havent charged my mom's credit yet though. but all i know is that im never ordering from that sight again. should of listen and done research. so much for getting new lps. Other peolpe reading this review and others remember to keep away from this site = toystoreinc.com"

modified review This review was modified by LpsGivingGifts on September 09 2014 03:40:59 PM

"Same as many. Should have researched better. Ordered a birthday present for my son that never showed up. Track order button on their website is disabled, contact form does not work. No phone numbers available. Filing fraud claim with my credit card now. "

modified review This review was modified by ESPorter on July 19 2014 01:36:10 PM

"My son saved up enough money to order a pokemon plush from this site. We paid 77.49 and placed our order on 4/12/14. We received a confirmation number and thats pretty much it. The order does not show as being shipped and we have been unable to get any response back from our emails asking for status. At this point we just want my sons money back. He is really disappointed that someone would do this. Does any one have any contact information for these people?"

"Another victim of Toystore Inc. After hours of follow up for months we got the refund minus shipping cost (both ways).
BEWARE OF THIS SELLER!!!

modified review This review was modified by Lipi on February 17 2014 07:27:57 PM

"Wish I saw all these reviews before I ordered..ordered Christmas presents for my Sisters on December 11th, got the confirmation email right after. sent emails about the order status with nothing in return. I used a credit card and they haven't charged my account yet..This is this is the first time this has happened to me..should I call the credit card company and warn them? is there anyway to cancel an order?"

modified review This review was modified by JohnnyM23 on December 21 2013 08:52:40 AM

"I am angry and in a panic after reading the reviews! I ordered a toy last week (paying more than $18 in shipping), and my account was debited (which the site said they would not do until it shipped). I have tried repeatedly to contact this company to track my order, but their website tracking device doesn't work, their email does not work, there is no one available to chat with online, and there is no phone number to call. I feel like a fool!! "

"DO NOT USE THIS PLACE!!!!! There is NO customer service and if you have ANY issues or problems you WILL NOT hear anything from them.

STAY AWAY from this place!!!

"I ordered late at night, got an immediate email confirmation, then, by the time I woke up, another email stating my order had shipped. I admit, I was a little nervous when I read some of the previous reviews but I believe everyone should get the opportunity to correct things and move ahead. My experience has been very positive and it appears that whatever issue may have occurred in prior reviews have been resolved! WOOHOO!!"

"This is the worst place I have ever had the unfortunate opportunity to order from. I never received my merchandise, and I have sent email after email with absolutely no answer from this merchant. If someone knows how to reach them, or how to report them to the Better Business Bureau -- please post. I feel like I have been scammed and I do not like it!!!!!!"

"I purchased a factory sealed Lego set as a gift. The child was putting the set together only to find that a major piece was missing. As you cannot contact them via phone (gee I wonder why), I emailed them...twice. No response. No way to even contact customer service (though I doubt they even have someone to handle complaints)! I guess they don't email back since they have an "all sales final" policy.

I contacted Lego who ended up sending me a piece since they felt bad that such a horrible vendor was reselling their products.
I have to say that the package got to use quickly, that was a plus. The fact that they never responded to any emails is a minus. I would have never purchased from them if I had seen the reviews they were getting on various websites!

"When I first ordered from this site, I forgot to check the reseller ratings, and was disappointed, however, I decided to go with them anyways.

Seriously awesome. I have no complaints at all. I made my order and it arrived within a week using USPS (which of course sucks, but worked great this time). Even when I got the receipt, it had a hand written thank you with my name on it! Seriously you just don't get that anymore.

For the negative experiences, I am wondering if it was USPS that failed, not the company. The product (Dug from Up!) was in perfect condition, and everything was working just the way it should. And since most of the complaints were shipping, you should totally disregard shipping problems during holidays since there always is!

Thank you so much Toy Store!

P.S. My name is Mark Gevaert, you can look me up on the web and see I have NO affiliations nor any special offers from these guys.

Toy Store Inc is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Toy Store Inc is not a merchant member
Toy Store Inc does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!