• Rating 1.67/10 96 reviews

Toy Store Inc is not a merchant member
    Toy Store Inc does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Toy Store Inc contact information

"Another victim of Toystore Inc. After hours of follow up for months we got the refund minus shipping cost (both ways).
BEWARE OF THIS SELLER!!!

modified review This review was modified by Lipi on February 17 2014 07:27:57 PM

"Wish I saw all these reviews before I ordered..ordered Christmas presents for my Sisters on December 11th, got the confirmation email right after. sent emails about the order status with nothing in return. I used a credit card and they haven't charged my account yet..This is this is the first time this has happened to me..should I call the credit card company and warn them? is there anyway to cancel an order?"

modified review This review was modified by JohnnyM23 on December 21 2013 08:52:40 AM

"I am angry and in a panic after reading the reviews! I ordered a toy last week (paying more than $18 in shipping), and my account was debited (which the site said they would not do until it shipped). I have tried repeatedly to contact this company to track my order, but their website tracking device doesn't work, their email does not work, there is no one available to chat with online, and there is no phone number to call. I feel like a fool!! "

"DO NOT USE THIS PLACE!!!!! There is NO customer service and if you have ANY issues or problems you WILL NOT hear anything from them.

STAY AWAY from this place!!!

"This is the worst place I have ever had the unfortunate opportunity to order from. I never received my merchandise, and I have sent email after email with absolutely no answer from this merchant. If someone knows how to reach them, or how to report them to the Better Business Bureau -- please post. I feel like I have been scammed and I do not like it!!!!!!"

"I purchased a factory sealed Lego set as a gift. The child was putting the set together only to find that a major piece was missing. As you cannot contact them via phone (gee I wonder why), I emailed them...twice. No response. No way to even contact customer service (though I doubt they even have someone to handle complaints)! I guess they don't email back since they have an "all sales final" policy.

I contacted Lego who ended up sending me a piece since they felt bad that such a horrible vendor was reselling their products.
I have to say that the package got to use quickly, that was a plus. The fact that they never responded to any emails is a minus. I would have never purchased from them if I had seen the reviews they were getting on various websites!

"When I first ordered from this site, I forgot to check the reseller ratings, and was disappointed, however, I decided to go with them anyways.

Seriously awesome. I have no complaints at all. I made my order and it arrived within a week using USPS (which of course sucks, but worked great this time). Even when I got the receipt, it had a hand written thank you with my name on it! Seriously you just don't get that anymore.

For the negative experiences, I am wondering if it was USPS that failed, not the company. The product (Dug from Up!) was in perfect condition, and everything was working just the way it should. And since most of the complaints were shipping, you should totally disregard shipping problems during holidays since there always is!

Thank you so much Toy Store!

P.S. My name is Mark Gevaert, you can look me up on the web and see I have NO affiliations nor any special offers from these guys.

"Placed an order on 12/11, it was for a Christmas present. It's 1/5. My order never came, emails checking status have been ignored. IF/ when the order comes I am going to refuse it and file a charge back with my credit card. The authorization eventually dropped off and I wasn't charged for the purchase, thankfully. Companies like these are why I don't use my debit card to shop online. Rotten service and communication! If I could give negative stars I would!"

"Ordered a toy for my son for his birthday. After it charged my account for the product I thought great fast company but it has been pending in my account for 2 months now and the bank just keeps telling me it has a hold on it. The toystoreinc.com account says the transaction is open and I have sent four E-mails asking for either conf. Or cancel order so I can take care of my banking problem with no response and all emails are...OPEN. I sent one last request to these ppl while my lawyer is filing the paperwork for criminal fraud and deception and theft for holding my money!"

"DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! I have waited 30 days for my merchandise and still nothing. Don't waste your time or money, order elsewhere! I've sent 3 emails and called twice. Terribly disappointing!"

"Worst online shopping experience. I placed an order and got a confirmation....and that was it. Weeks have passed and I have sent four/five emails and heard NOTHING. Horrible customer service. I wouldn't order from them again despite their low prices on certain things because it doesn't matter if you never get your item. I would gladly of paid an extra ten(or even twenty) bucks if I knew I was never going to get it. "

"Stay away from Toystoreinc.com. My daughter ordered some cat ears for a costume on 6-2-12, for an event on 6-29-12. Plenty of time. 2 weeks later, nothing shipped. I sent two emails asking for an update, no reply. 2 days after that, it said my email was being processed! Here we are on 6-29-12, still no response. I sent an order cancelation..hopefully they process that one in time. Never doing business with this company ever again, you shouldn't either."

modified review This review was modified by Dogslifedon on June 29 2012 10:18:08 AM

"Please, do not order anything from this outfit unless you want to be disappointed. Order placed with "expedited delivery" fee 4/22/2012. Was not received until 5/8/2012. My repeated requests for updates went unanswered until the order actually shipped. I then had to request that they back out the extra "expedited delivery" fee, which they did and finally apologized for. No confirmation email is sent after an order is placed, so if you feel compelled to order, even after the warnings against it, please be sure to print off the confirmation number you get at that time. When my order finally did arrive, one side of it was crunched in the mail. Because it still worked, I did not try to return it or haggle, as I'm sure it would be more trouble than what it would be worth. Small amount of savings definitely not worth the poor service."

"Item did eventually arrive. Customer service/response could have been better, though."

modified review This review was modified by excell398383 on May 19 2012 04:32:58 PM

"Saw the bad reviews for ToyStoreInc.com, but they had the cheapest price I've seen for a toy that I was looking for so I thought I'd give it a shot anyways since it wasn't a whole lot of money. After placing my order on 4/10 at 9:48pm I received a confirmation email and literally 17 mins later at 10:05pm I received a shipping confirmation email, which I thought must have been a mistake. No mistake it seems as I received the toy today on 4/13 all the way in CA and ToyStoreInc.com is based out of NY. No way can I say I had a bad experience ordering from them 'cause it was great! Cheap price and fast shipping. What more could I ask for from a seller?"