Product & services pricing Rating 1.88/10 1.88/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.88/10 1.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.63/10 0.63/10

"I placed an order online with toywiz on july 13, 2014.

I went to my toywiz account to check the status an it wasnt showing the progress of my order. So I emailed an called an both times they said that they was assembling my order in their warehouse. Then today I get a message saying that there was a problem with two of the iteams that I had placed an order for. so I called again today to find out what the problem was an they was out of stock on two of the three iteams that I had placed an order for. an said that my order would be shipped out on friday. This is only the second time that Ive ordered from toy wiz. Im not pleased with my service this time with them. so now Im guessing that it will be sometime next week before I get what I ordered. I live in south carolina an toy wiz is in new york.

modified review This review was modified by summerbreeze43 on July 16 2014 11:49:19 AM

"I had preordered several Funko Pop figures. The first one came with an additional $8 charge for Shipping and Handling which I thought was for the complete order. After waiting a month after it was already in the stores, I contacted for the second preorder which the sent with a charge for Shipping and Handling. I contacted Toywiz and was advised that this is added to each shipment. I cancelled all my other preorders because you end up paying nearly twice as much with the hidden Shipping and Handling on each shipment and it would be faster to just go to store rather than preordering with Toywiz."

modified review This review was modified by rogerv69 on April 07 2014 05:09:19 PM

"Extremely disappointed and heart broken.

I placed an order just under a week ago for a s h figuarts dragonball z frieza final form character for my fiance.

Well it arrived today and I feel absolutely terrible. I literally feel like we paid 60$ for a piece of trash.

The front left corner of the character's box is very dented INCLUDING the cardboard brown factory box which tells me that whoever packaged it into the main shipping box saw the dented box and chose to send it anyway.

What's worse than all the smashed corners is the fact that the front plastic off the box is very cracked and broken. Like.. ridiculously.

I went from overjoyed to see my future husband's face to in tears feeling so guilty for ordering a figurine he can't stand to look at.

I did not pay $60 for a collectible figure to come in such poor condition when according to your site you're items are shipped in factory fresh condition.
I have a hard time believing that broken plastic and a smashed corner would be considered factory fresh.

A scuff or very small dent I could have overlooked. Broken plastic is ridiculous.

Very very upset.

modified review This review was modified by ajpeacockk on March 27 2014 01:51:24 AM

"I made a large purchase of over 50+ marvel legends figures and paid almost full market price for each figure. I spoke to customer representatives concerning the condition of the figures, card and bubble. Response, "everything is near mint, case fresh, very minor shelf wear, great pieces!"
That's not what arrived. About half the figures showed more then minor shelf wear, many of the bubbles were scratched and faded, dings on card, card splitting, bubble coming off the card (and in some cases, the bubble seemed to be taped back on).
Called to ask for our options as I was mislead to think the figures would be up to a collectors standard and had expected them to understand the term near mint, case fresh. They shared with me that one figure had damage, on the card. I accepted that figure. 10+ figures also showed the same damage and wear as that one and they didn't share that info. On the phone they continue to claim that the best pieces were picked and no damage was there and I should expect minor shelf wear.
I understand shelf wear, not creasing, small tears, bubble coming off and splitting of the card.
They will accept return, but want a 10% restocking and I pay shipping for what they didn't share with me. It'll cost me more to ship and restock than to just keep the figures. Horrible service. No understanding of collectors and condition terminology. Never do business with them. Use bigbadtoystore.com. They are the standard for collectors.

modified review This review was modified by Devennir on February 08 2014 12:57:33 PM

"I placed an order on June 6th for a Walking Dead Trading card set 2 Binder.

Order # 1673626

Toywiz.com responded to me via email that I had to verfiy my address with Paypal or my order would be canceled. I immediately took the steps to verfiy my address that they requested in their email. I then promptly sent them an email informing them that I had taken the steps they themselves!! suggested and asked Toywiz if they could contact me before cancelling my order.

I waited a couple of days to receive an email from Toywiz and have gotten no response.

I then checked to see if Toywiz had charged my Paypal account. My account had been charged and refunded and charged and refunded again several times....and finally refunded. I checked Toywiz.com, and to my amazement, my order had been canceled! I was very unhappy to find this out. I attemped to reorder the item using my credit card, instead of using Paypal. I was shocked to discover the item was sold out!!!!!! REALLY!!!!!?????

I am very unimpressed that no one on Toywiz end had or has contacted me to resolve the issue.

I am upset that I stopped looking for that item at other retail sites thinking Toywiz would have held the item until my request for my confirmed address had been completed.

Then today I received an email asking me to review Toywiz.com on how my order is going and if I have received my order. So....Here's my review.

modified review This review was modified by ronfarjar on June 19 2013 08:26:59 AM

"Was problem with order never received item high shipping and over priced will never buy from this site again "

modified review This review was modified by jacobsw on May 17 2013 09:18:58 PM

"Toyswill is committed to serving those who love push toys as a caring and reputable “babysitter” through platform,and we
dedicated to keeping you satisfied and helping you in times of good mood.

"I ordered a toy for my 6 year old daughter's birthday a week in advance and paid expedited shipping. 3 days later they called to say that they could not ship to a different address than the billing address. Since the website gave the option, I had wanted it shipped to my office so that my daughter wouldn't see it arrive. So I then told them to ship to the billing address and still had 4 days to get it to my house with the $40 expedited shipping that I had already paid. Then 2 days later they called to let me know that the amount that their website calculated was incorrect and that I would have to pay more to get it shipped expedited. It was now too late for it to arrive by the time I needed it to, not to mention that the shipping was going to cost more than the toy.

They wasted 5 days because they were unorganized and unprofessional (and made their own mistakes). They would not make up for the situation. Instead my daughter didn't receive the #1 gift on her list for her birthday.

I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND USING THIS COMPANY AS YOU WILL HAVE ISSUES.

Buy from a more commonly known store so that you can be assured you don't go through this kind of stress and disappointment.

"I believe they are not keen to fulfill their own statements.
In August, I preordered an item (scheduled shipping in October) but nothing is moving and absolute no information is updated throughout the whole October.
Only after mail to customer service, I got their reply on 8 Nov saying they also expected the item to arrive previous week. The items were delayed due to the hurricane, and should arrive the next day. They would ship out after that...
And after more 7 days, finally I got a notice for the item has been shipped on 15 Nov and is scheduled to arrive 26 Nov.
Considering the same item is available on Amazon, eBay, and other web stores from mid October; and the delayed from the reception to shipping out. I believe they are not keen to fulfill their own statements.

"I will never use this company ever again! My mother purchased a Cars 2 Oil Rig for my Son's 4th Birthday on here and listed my name/address/number for the delivery. They demanded to speak with my mom who placed the order, but she was out of the country (flight attendant); the order was cancelled and now my son wont get his present on time. This company SUCKS! Amazon.com only for this family."

modified review This review was modified by Jordan24 on July 30 2012 01:26:44 PM

"I've been using ToyWiz for years! And haven't had one problem with my order. It came quick and fast! They are totally trustworthy and I really don't have to worry about anything. I highly recommend this toy site!"

"I will NEVER shop with this "on-line" (more like fly by night) merchant! It has taken weeks for a supposedly in warehouse order to get assembled and they STILL did not include my complete order :( Almost a month later I am still trying to get them to even acknowledge my order was even placed. Thank GOD I used Paypal -- they would have likely stolen all my money from my back account if they had more direct access.

(Yeah Toywiz, I am going to say nothing good about your business -- there is nothing good about it that anyone could say...)

"I placed an order on 12/16/2010. Today is 3/21/2011 and it finally arrived. 95 days later. The stuff I did order in December was for my son's 3rd birthday, in February. FAIL FAIL FAIL. I will not do business with toywiz again not because this is the first time but because this happens every time I place an order there it takes months for delivery. E-Bay, Amazon, tons of other sites I can get overnight if I want to. On top of it all their customer service made me feel like crap every time I'd call (started to call weekly wondering where it was) and well... ok.. i've complained enough... read other ratings about them from people who post real reviews and you will see I we all have had the same troubles.

Message from Toywiz.com:

Tracking Number: 1Z89E69E4277612444
Delivery Date / Time: 21-March-2011 / 7:27 PM

modified review This review was modified by superz3161981 on March 21 2011 06:42:22 PM

"I ordered a package 2 months ago from ToyWiz and it hasn't even been shipped! Shitty service they will not give me a refund. Will NOT be buying from again."

"A bit pricey if you are willing to find it cheaper on an online auction site. But I would have to say that they do have quick shipping. Not sure if I would order again, but only as a last resort do to the higher than average prices."

ToyWiz is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ToyWiz is not a merchant member
ToyWiz does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!