Stores > ToyWiz

Customer service: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-05-14

Good experience with ToyWiz

"I was one of the few that had a good experience with ToyWiz. I paid via paypal and purchases 6x Pops that vary between 30usd-80usd each, Im an in-box Pop Collector, so box conditions are important to me, hearing all the reviews got me a little worried, but I took a chance.

My parcel arrived in Sydney, Australia within 5 business days and all my pops came in perfect condition! I was extremely happy and will buy from ToyWiz again.

This review was modified by FrayPOP on May 14 2016 06:47:45 PM

2016-03-23

STOP! DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!

"JUST TO BEGIN WITH, I PLACED MY ORDERS IN EARLY NOVEMBER OVER $500 DOLLARS WORTH. THEN AS TIME WENT BY TWO WEEKS NEVER HEARD ANYTHING SO I START LOOKING TO SEE WHAT IS GOING ON WITH MY ORDERS "CALL US, THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH YOUR ORDER" AND ALSO "YOUR ORDERS HAS BEEN CANCELLED". SO I CALLED AND THAT WAS A BIG WASTE OF TIME THIS GOES ON UNTIL TWO DAYS BEFORE CHRISTMAS?! THEY KEPT CANCELLING ORDERS THEN REINSTATING THEM OVER AND OVER AND OVER!!! WORST EXPERIENCE EVER SHOPPING ONLINE! THREE OF THE ITEMS NOT AS DESCRIBED, SO I RETURN THEM AND ME PAYING THE S/H THEY WOULD ONLY REFUND ME BACK 70% OF THE ITEMS ORIGINAL COST! WHAT A LOAD OF DONKEY DOO! DO NOT DEAL WITH THESE PEOPLE GO SOMEWHERES ELSE!!!"

This review was modified by gaelic340 on March 23 2016 01:30:40 PM

2016-03-15

Quick delivery

"I placed an order for mine craft mini figures which are hard to find. After I placed the order I decided to check reviews which made me very nervous paying $30 for speedy delivery! Actually, I am very happy with the toys as they are in perfect condition and they were delivered quickly as expected!:)"

This review was modified by Llforsythe on March 15 2016 11:56:44 AM

2015-11-16

"I placed a pre-order for a special edition monopoly board game. I ordered in September, their listing said it would ship in October. I sent a message asking about the status and was given a vague brush-off which felt like a form letter. October went by, then a week into November I sent another message and received no response at all that time. I cancelled the order and bought it through Wal-Mart and had it in three days."

This review was modified by Cynlow on November 18 2015 11:00:01 AM

2015-08-04

"I ordered from them two times and both time I received everything in mint condition and safely packaged in less than 5 days after the payment. That's pretty amazing considering I live in Canada ! Every time I had a question I was answered in less than an hour by email and had excellent customer service. I have nothing bad to say about Toywiz and I am pretty surprised to see so many negatives reviews with the quality of the service I was given. I recommend this store to all fellow Canadians who are looking for rare items at a cheap price."

This review was modified by AquilaSolaris on August 04 2015 01:53:13 PM

2015-06-30

"I spent a lot of time shopping around online checking prices of an item that I wanted to buy, and found that Toywiz had these items listed on their website for a good price. Not insanely discounted, mind you, but a good price. So I placed an order through them, even though their shipping was really expensive for the relative size of the package.

Two days later I receive an email from Toywiz saying that they didn't have the items in stock so they had to cancel my order and issue me a refund. I logged back into the site ASAP and immediately saw that they DID have the items in stock and that they had relisted the items for much higher than what I had purchased them for. Coincidence? Definitely not.

I will never shop from Toywiz. This kind of business practice shows that they care little about their reputation, as evidenced by the slew of negative reviews they've received.

This review was modified by JamesC82 on June 30 2015 10:34:56 AM

2015-06-25

"Horrible experience. After placing an order for a hasbro dinosaur and paying for express shipping (which cost more than the item itself) I received 3 emails and one phone call from toy whiz stating there was a "minor problem" with the order. I was camping and could not be reached, when I call them back, they stated, they wanted to confirm rush delivery....um...didn't my paying you $23.00 confirm that???? Anyways, when I inquired how paying for Rush is worth it when it actually delayed my order the rep became impolite and said "that's jusT the way it is".... Order cancelled, item bought off eBay at a better price and lower shipping cost, oh and it will be here in 2 days. Save your money and shop somewhere else!!!!!!"

This review was modified by Colmasean on June 25 2015 06:40:48 PM

2015-06-09

"I pre- ordered a figure from toywiz on 11-29-14. Today is 6-9-15 I have not received the figure yet. Every time I call to find out what the deal is some customer service rep gives me the same response , Like he or she is reading it from there manual. "The supplier pushed back the release date"Well the truth is the supplier did not push back the release date because people who ordered from there competitor have already received there item months ago. Now I'm stuck with a pre-order that was unfulfilled and every where else is sold out, Guess im stuck buying from eBay and paying double. Do not buy from Toy wiz ,terrible customer service they are happy to take your money on items they do not have or wont get."

This review was modified by 1972nico on June 09 2015 08:48:25 AM

2015-05-16

"I ordered 3 vinyl figures from toywiz.com. I got a call 2 days after my order saying that they were out of stock for one item but had a damaged box. Online it was posted as cheaper but on the phone, the representative never mentioned it. I brought it up and did receive a discount. When I received my items 5 days later (it was timely), I received 2 of the correct items but one was completely wrong. I contacted them through phone and email but have not received a message back yet. I ordered this two items before my daughters birthday in order to ensure there would be no worries of it not arriving on her birthday but apparently toywiz.com cannot update their website properly nor send the write packages. I'm very disappointed but am satisfied with the timely arrival. "

This review was modified by NettleFingers on May 16 2015 07:32:39 AM

2015-05-07

"DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER. Absolutely horrible experience. The collectibles I ordered were just thrown in the box and showed up damaged. ToyWiz tried to blame the post office and had me take the items to my local USPS for inspection. The USPS took one look at the box and said it was the fault of the shipper (ToyWiz) and they would not process the claim. I then called ToyWiz back and they said they would be happy to replace the item but it would cost me shipping both ways, and extra for a more "secure" packaging. So they told me to put up another $15 dollars to replace a 6 dollar item, that they had packaged poorly for shipping. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER "

2015-05-01

"After reading all the reviews I was a little worried about the order I had made from Toywiz. I had already ordered before reading reviews and I am glad I did. I ordered a few different Power Ranger toys for my son and I have no complaints; I was actually very happy with the service. They called to make sure I was aware of charges that may happen at the boarder because I am in Canada and the product was coming from the US (I just wish that wasn't long distance). The order came in within 4 days and it is exactly what I ordered. Everything was new and I would order from them again after this experience."

This review was modified by Chantelyv on May 01 2015 09:07:30 AM

2015-03-11

"I strongly regret my decision to give toywiz a chance. I don’t have the time or patience it takes them to even get an order processed, after checking on it on a daily basis and seeing "Status: In Warehouse" I gave up, and I was able to place, an order trough my normal shop, and I was able to get everything I was from toywiz for $47.90, and it’s already been shipped out, the day I put the order trough, and expected for delivery on the 17th-18th. When Toywiz was charging me $70.73 for 1 less card even, and my order is still being "assembled" in the warehouse, with not even estimate of when I could what I ordered, or to even expect be done "In Warehouse" or if what I ordered was even in stock, It seems far to shady to me. I do not feel comfortable at all doing business with them, considering I can’t even get toywiz to answer the phone, or Respond to any of other attempt to contact them to cancel that order. I figured I would give them a try because I thought by paying more I would get better faster service, but unfortunately it’s the exact opposite. I just can’t see any valid reason on why I should keep this order with this company, or why I even thought about it doing any kind of business with them. DO NOT MAKE THAT MISTAKE. "

This review was modified by cheeseblob on March 11 2015 07:08:25 PM

2015-02-16

"I honestly don't know why ToyWiz has so many negative reviews on this page. I had no issues with them at all. I live in Australia and needed to phone them to confirm details which turned out to be a bit of a hassle due to time differences and weird phone numbers but it was sorted out regardless. They are very prompt at getting back to you via email and the postage is extremely fast! I got my parcel in 5 days! That's the fastest I've ever received a package from anywhere really. My items were all there like I ordered and in good condition. The only minor problem was that I pre-ordered items that were meant to be shipped in February and March and I had to cancel my March items and order them separately as they couldn't guarantee all my items would be held for me, which was ok as it's no big deal to cancel and then re-order. All in all, a fantastic first time buying from this online store and I couldn't see any major issues with ToyWiz at all. The customer service are friendly and the items are cheap compared to what we have here in Australia. "

2015-01-13

"Ordered a decent amount of items. It got delayed and took about 2 weeks to solve the issue before shipping. After all the waiting, it arrived with 3 expensive missing items... I shopped here before and it was okay, even though it takes so much time for a single order to arrive. Will never ever shop from here again.."

2014-12-30

"I ordered 3 items 2 weeks before Christmas. I seen the amount pending on my bank account assuming the order had been/will be placed. It is now the 30th and still have not received any items. I attempted to track the item and their system failed to recognize my email. So then, I called their customer service line and the lady had said they were out of stock on the 23rd of December that they sent an email (Which they had not sent, I have checked my emails thoroughly) Which I then asked if they are out of stock, why is my payment still pending? She had no answer and said she will cancel it right now. I should have read the reviews before ordering because it looks like im not the only one unhappy with ToyWiz's service. "

This review was modified by Carol1233 on January 02 2015 06:59:39 AM

Share ToyWiz's store rating

ToyWiz is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ToyWiz is not a merchant member
ToyWiz does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!