ToyWiz Reviews - toywiz.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 1.33/10 20 reviews

ToyWiz is not a merchant member
ToyWiz does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I had preordered several Funko Pop figures. The first one came with an additional $8 charge for Shipping and Handling which I thought was for the complete order. After waiting a month after it was already in the stores, I contacted for the second preorder which the sent with a charge for Shipping and Handling. I contacted Toywiz and was advised that this is added to each shipment. I cancelled all my other preorders because you end up paying nearly twice as much with the hidden Shipping and Handling on each shipment and it would be faster to just go to store rather than preordering with Toywiz."

modified review This review was modified by rogerv69 on April 07 2014 05:09:19 PM

"Extremely disappointed and heart broken.

I placed an order just under a week ago for a s h figuarts dragonball z frieza final form character for my fiance.

Well it arrived today and I feel absolutely terrible. I literally feel like we paid 60$ for a piece of trash.

The front left corner of the character's box is very dented INCLUDING the cardboard brown factory box which tells me that whoever packaged it into the main shipping box saw the dented box and chose to send it anyway.

What's worse than all the smashed corners is the fact that the front plastic off the box is very cracked and broken. Like.. ridiculously.

I went from overjoyed to see my future husband's face to in tears feeling so guilty for ordering a figurine he can't stand to look at.

I did not pay $60 for a collectible figure to come in such poor condition when according to your site you're items are shipped in factory fresh condition.
I have a hard time believing that broken plastic and a smashed corner would be considered factory fresh.

A scuff or very small dent I could have overlooked. Broken plastic is ridiculous.

Very very upset.

modified review This review was modified by ajpeacockk on March 27 2014 01:51:24 AM

"I made a large purchase of over 50+ marvel legends figures and paid almost full market price for each figure. I spoke to customer representatives concerning the condition of the figures, card and bubble. Response, "everything is near mint, case fresh, very minor shelf wear, great pieces!"
That's not what arrived. About half the figures showed more then minor shelf wear, many of the bubbles were scratched and faded, dings on card, card splitting, bubble coming off the card (and in some cases, the bubble seemed to be taped back on).
Called to ask for our options as I was mislead to think the figures would be up to a collectors standard and had expected them to understand the term near mint, case fresh. They shared with me that one figure had damage, on the card. I accepted that figure. 10+ figures also showed the same damage and wear as that one and they didn't share that info. On the phone they continue to claim that the best pieces were picked and no damage was there and I should expect minor shelf wear.
I understand shelf wear, not creasing, small tears, bubble coming off and splitting of the card.
They will accept return, but want a 10% restocking and I pay shipping for what they didn't share with me. It'll cost me more to ship and restock than to just keep the figures. Horrible service. No understanding of collectors and condition terminology. Never do business with them. Use bigbadtoystore.com. They are the standard for collectors.

modified review This review was modified by Devennir on February 08 2014 12:57:33 PM

"I placed an order on June 6th for a Walking Dead Trading card set 2 Binder.

Order # 1673626

Toywiz.com responded to me via email that I had to verfiy my address with Paypal or my order would be canceled. I immediately took the steps to verfiy my address that they requested in their email. I then promptly sent them an email informing them that I had taken the steps they themselves!! suggested and asked Toywiz if they could contact me before cancelling my order.

I waited a couple of days to receive an email from Toywiz and have gotten no response.

I then checked to see if Toywiz had charged my Paypal account. My account had been charged and refunded and charged and refunded again several times....and finally refunded. I checked Toywiz.com, and to my amazement, my order had been canceled! I was very unhappy to find this out. I attemped to reorder the item using my credit card, instead of using Paypal. I was shocked to discover the item was sold out!!!!!! REALLY!!!!!?????

I am very unimpressed that no one on Toywiz end had or has contacted me to resolve the issue.

I am upset that I stopped looking for that item at other retail sites thinking Toywiz would have held the item until my request for my confirmed address had been completed.

Then today I received an email asking me to review Toywiz.com on how my order is going and if I have received my order. So....Here's my review.

modified review This review was modified by ronfarjar on June 19 2013 08:26:59 AM

"I ordered a toy for my 6 year old daughter's birthday a week in advance and paid expedited shipping. 3 days later they called to say that they could not ship to a different address than the billing address. Since the website gave the option, I had wanted it shipped to my office so that my daughter wouldn't see it arrive. So I then told them to ship to the billing address and still had 4 days to get it to my house with the $40 expedited shipping that I had already paid. Then 2 days later they called to let me know that the amount that their website calculated was incorrect and that I would have to pay more to get it shipped expedited. It was now too late for it to arrive by the time I needed it to, not to mention that the shipping was going to cost more than the toy.

They wasted 5 days because they were unorganized and unprofessional (and made their own mistakes). They would not make up for the situation. Instead my daughter didn't receive the #1 gift on her list for her birthday.

I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND USING THIS COMPANY AS YOU WILL HAVE ISSUES.

Buy from a more commonly known store so that you can be assured you don't go through this kind of stress and disappointment.

"I believe they are not keen to fulfill their own statements.
In August, I preordered an item (scheduled shipping in October) but nothing is moving and absolute no information is updated throughout the whole October.
Only after mail to customer service, I got their reply on 8 Nov saying they also expected the item to arrive previous week. The items were delayed due to the hurricane, and should arrive the next day. They would ship out after that...
And after more 7 days, finally I got a notice for the item has been shipped on 15 Nov and is scheduled to arrive 26 Nov.
Considering the same item is available on Amazon, eBay, and other web stores from mid October; and the delayed from the reception to shipping out. I believe they are not keen to fulfill their own statements.

"I will NEVER shop with this "on-line" (more like fly by night) merchant! It has taken weeks for a supposedly in warehouse order to get assembled and they STILL did not include my complete order :( Almost a month later I am still trying to get them to even acknowledge my order was even placed. Thank GOD I used Paypal -- they would have likely stolen all my money from my back account if they had more direct access.

(Yeah Toywiz, I am going to say nothing good about your business -- there is nothing good about it that anyone could say...)

"I placed an order on 12/16/2010. Today is 3/21/2011 and it finally arrived. 95 days later. The stuff I did order in December was for my son's 3rd birthday, in February. FAIL FAIL FAIL. I will not do business with toywiz again not because this is the first time but because this happens every time I place an order there it takes months for delivery. E-Bay, Amazon, tons of other sites I can get overnight if I want to. On top of it all their customer service made me feel like crap every time I'd call (started to call weekly wondering where it was) and well... ok.. i've complained enough... read other ratings about them from people who post real reviews and you will see I we all have had the same troubles.

Message from Toywiz.com:

Tracking Number: 1Z89E69E4277612444
Delivery Date / Time: 21-March-2011 / 7:27 PM

modified review This review was modified by superz3161981 on March 21 2011 06:42:22 PM

"I ordered a package 2 months ago from ToyWiz and it hasn't even been shipped! Shitty service they will not give me a refund. Will NOT be buying from again."

"A bit pricey if you are willing to find it cheaper on an online auction site. But I would have to say that they do have quick shipping. Not sure if I would order again, but only as a last resort do to the higher than average prices."

"Similar to what appear to be poor reviews already provided by other customers -- I can attest to their poor customer service. We purchased a toy, it arived in a reasonable time frame, but arrived broken. I notified Toywiz on that same day of the product defect and returned the toy at my cost, looking only for a replacement. Toywiz did not have an exact replacement and sent a toy that was $5 less (verified by their own invoice). They refuse to fefund the difference, and refuse to refund my shipping cost on the return. I do not recommend this retailer. "

"One camera lens broken on delivery"

"Placed an order online on Dec 26th. Paid thru Paypal immediatly. Order status was not available on Jan 3rd upon request. Got notified from PayPal about a partial refund from Toywiz on Jan 7th. No e-mail from Toywiz with any information about this whatsoever.
Totally not acceptable. If you like to be kept in the dark about your already paid order, go ahead.
Otherwise if you like to be informed immediately if there are problems with fulfilling the order (like all the others I´ve done business with do) stay well clear of toywiz.com
T. Maciol

noodle192000's Avatar
Dallas, TX

"I ordered several in-stock items and one that was for preorder. This was on August 11th and they are now listing my preorder as in stock; however, I have not gotten my order. I have e-mailed them twice and they just told me that the item is still preorder. I have also tried to call, but no answer. I have had good luck with them in the past, just avoid their preorders!

UPDATE: I finally got through to them a year later! By then they were willing to try and just ship my non-preorder items and then it turned out that those items were no longer in stock (they didn't even hold them for me). I see a few other figures I want there that I haven't been able to find anywhere else but it's not worth it. I'll just go without.

modified review This review was modified by noodle192000 on February 19 2013 09:40:40 PM

"I placed my very first order with Toywiz several days ago and, last night at 9:45 at night, I received a phone call from their customer service requesting that I call them back. First off, no one should be calling about an issue like this at 9:45. This is NOT good customer service.
Secondly, I call back to find out that my item is not in stock and won't be able to be ordered. Not a huge problem except it STILL says "in stock" on their website.
Not very accurate. I was given an excuse that it's busy around Christmastime. That same CSR ALSO told me that she would get me a refund immediately.
5 hours later, I had to call AGAIN to request my refund. That person told me the original agent probably "got busy."
Well, I'll make sure I'm too busy to use their store ever again. They're horrible.