Product & services pricing Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.08/10 2.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"I was extremely disappointed with my experience with toywiz. I preordered 6 Breaking Bad pop figures that were meant to ship at the beginning of July. For 2 1/2 months the order said "pending: will ship within 48 hours". Once the figures had already been in stores for some time I tried to email toywiz 3-5 times to figure out what was going on with my order and potentially cancel it, receiving no response at any point. I will never be ordering from this website again, though the pricing is good it is no where near worth the headache to save a couple dollars."

modified review This review was modified by Dallasinwonderland on September 23 2014 12:31:04 PM

"I just recieved a package of Yu-gi-oh related stuff from toywiz. It took them about two weeks from the time they confirmed my order until it arrived in my area in Sweden.

The order was perfectly packaged, no damage to the box, and the items were in perfect condition.

The only thing I can complain about was that the shipping was rather expensive and that you can´t add items to your order after the payment has been completed, even if the order has not even been processed yet, so be sure to check twice that you have placed all the items you wanted in the basket before you proceed to checkout.

"hi every one I'm hear to write a review on toywiz as you know. I was so excited to order some brick arms but toywiz sadly they where missing multiple items but that didn't stop me from making a large order but many of the different colors and i placed an order but its bin five days but i live three hours away but they just shipped out the order one day ago but its bin five days "

"I can not believe this company, I placed three orders for 4 Twilight action figures for my daughter, as a gift for her Birthday coming up on August 12, and wow I should of read the reviews before I shopped here. First off we ordered one order first, of two Twilight action figures, and that was late night July 31, and then I had spoke to my wife, and she had given my the paper of what I was suppose to get I for got the two other action figures, so right away I called the next morning and, told the rude gentlemen that had no customer service skills what so ever told me he would cancel the first order, and re-order all of them put into on order which I agreed to fine ok so I go look at my bank account he canceled the order charged me for three orders totaling amount of 184.16 for 4 action figures that where only 56.12. I called spoke to a lady and told her why was my order charged three amounts, and that is because she said he never canceled the first one so now I got to wait for a refund and on top of that she told me I would have to pay 22.00 for rush deliver in order to get the items by my daughters Birthday on August 12. I was so mad I told them to cancel everything. This company is money hungry rude unprofessional customer service and, over charges so now I got to wait for my money, and still have to find a gift for my daughter of the same product cause that is what she wanted she been waiting a long time, and me, and my wife finally got the money to buy the Twilight action figures for her. DONT TRUST TOYWIZ !"

modified review This review was modified by jreagan33 on August 02 2014 01:36:42 PM

"I placed an order online with toywiz on july 13, 2014.

I went to my toywiz account to check the status an it wasnt showing the progress of my order. So I emailed an called an both times they said that they was assembling my order in their warehouse. Then today I get a message saying that there was a problem with two of the iteams that I had placed an order for. so I called again today to find out what the problem was an they was out of stock on two of the three iteams that I had placed an order for. an said that my order would be shipped out on friday. This is only the second time that Ive ordered from toy wiz. Im not pleased with my service this time with them. so now Im guessing that it will be sometime next week before I get what I ordered. I live in south carolina an toy wiz is in new york.

modified review This review was modified by summerbreeze43 on July 16 2014 11:49:19 AM

"I had preordered several Funko Pop figures. The first one came with an additional $8 charge for Shipping and Handling which I thought was for the complete order. After waiting a month after it was already in the stores, I contacted for the second preorder which the sent with a charge for Shipping and Handling. I contacted Toywiz and was advised that this is added to each shipment. I cancelled all my other preorders because you end up paying nearly twice as much with the hidden Shipping and Handling on each shipment and it would be faster to just go to store rather than preordering with Toywiz."

modified review This review was modified by rogerv69 on April 07 2014 05:09:19 PM

"Extremely disappointed and heart broken.

I placed an order just under a week ago for a s h figuarts dragonball z frieza final form character for my fiance.

Well it arrived today and I feel absolutely terrible. I literally feel like we paid 60$ for a piece of trash.

The front left corner of the character's box is very dented INCLUDING the cardboard brown factory box which tells me that whoever packaged it into the main shipping box saw the dented box and chose to send it anyway.

What's worse than all the smashed corners is the fact that the front plastic off the box is very cracked and broken. Like.. ridiculously.

I went from overjoyed to see my future husband's face to in tears feeling so guilty for ordering a figurine he can't stand to look at.

I did not pay $60 for a collectible figure to come in such poor condition when according to your site you're items are shipped in factory fresh condition.
I have a hard time believing that broken plastic and a smashed corner would be considered factory fresh.

A scuff or very small dent I could have overlooked. Broken plastic is ridiculous.

Very very upset.

modified review This review was modified by ajpeacockk on March 27 2014 01:51:24 AM

"I made a large purchase of over 50+ marvel legends figures and paid almost full market price for each figure. I spoke to customer representatives concerning the condition of the figures, card and bubble. Response, "everything is near mint, case fresh, very minor shelf wear, great pieces!"
That's not what arrived. About half the figures showed more then minor shelf wear, many of the bubbles were scratched and faded, dings on card, card splitting, bubble coming off the card (and in some cases, the bubble seemed to be taped back on).
Called to ask for our options as I was mislead to think the figures would be up to a collectors standard and had expected them to understand the term near mint, case fresh. They shared with me that one figure had damage, on the card. I accepted that figure. 10+ figures also showed the same damage and wear as that one and they didn't share that info. On the phone they continue to claim that the best pieces were picked and no damage was there and I should expect minor shelf wear.
I understand shelf wear, not creasing, small tears, bubble coming off and splitting of the card.
They will accept return, but want a 10% restocking and I pay shipping for what they didn't share with me. It'll cost me more to ship and restock than to just keep the figures. Horrible service. No understanding of collectors and condition terminology. Never do business with them. Use bigbadtoystore.com. They are the standard for collectors.

modified review This review was modified by Devennir on February 08 2014 12:57:33 PM

"I placed an order on June 6th for a Walking Dead Trading card set 2 Binder.

Order # 1673626

Toywiz.com responded to me via email that I had to verfiy my address with Paypal or my order would be canceled. I immediately took the steps to verfiy my address that they requested in their email. I then promptly sent them an email informing them that I had taken the steps they themselves!! suggested and asked Toywiz if they could contact me before cancelling my order.

I waited a couple of days to receive an email from Toywiz and have gotten no response.

I then checked to see if Toywiz had charged my Paypal account. My account had been charged and refunded and charged and refunded again several times....and finally refunded. I checked Toywiz.com, and to my amazement, my order had been canceled! I was very unhappy to find this out. I attemped to reorder the item using my credit card, instead of using Paypal. I was shocked to discover the item was sold out!!!!!! REALLY!!!!!?????

I am very unimpressed that no one on Toywiz end had or has contacted me to resolve the issue.

I am upset that I stopped looking for that item at other retail sites thinking Toywiz would have held the item until my request for my confirmed address had been completed.

Then today I received an email asking me to review Toywiz.com on how my order is going and if I have received my order. So....Here's my review.

modified review This review was modified by ronfarjar on June 19 2013 08:26:59 AM

"Was problem with order never received item high shipping and over priced will never buy from this site again "

modified review This review was modified by jacobsw on May 17 2013 09:18:58 PM

"Toyswill is committed to serving those who love push toys as a caring and reputable “babysitter” through platform,and we
dedicated to keeping you satisfied and helping you in times of good mood.

"I ordered a toy for my 6 year old daughter's birthday a week in advance and paid expedited shipping. 3 days later they called to say that they could not ship to a different address than the billing address. Since the website gave the option, I had wanted it shipped to my office so that my daughter wouldn't see it arrive. So I then told them to ship to the billing address and still had 4 days to get it to my house with the $40 expedited shipping that I had already paid. Then 2 days later they called to let me know that the amount that their website calculated was incorrect and that I would have to pay more to get it shipped expedited. It was now too late for it to arrive by the time I needed it to, not to mention that the shipping was going to cost more than the toy.

They wasted 5 days because they were unorganized and unprofessional (and made their own mistakes). They would not make up for the situation. Instead my daughter didn't receive the #1 gift on her list for her birthday.

I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND USING THIS COMPANY AS YOU WILL HAVE ISSUES.

Buy from a more commonly known store so that you can be assured you don't go through this kind of stress and disappointment.

"I believe they are not keen to fulfill their own statements.
In August, I preordered an item (scheduled shipping in October) but nothing is moving and absolute no information is updated throughout the whole October.
Only after mail to customer service, I got their reply on 8 Nov saying they also expected the item to arrive previous week. The items were delayed due to the hurricane, and should arrive the next day. They would ship out after that...
And after more 7 days, finally I got a notice for the item has been shipped on 15 Nov and is scheduled to arrive 26 Nov.
Considering the same item is available on Amazon, eBay, and other web stores from mid October; and the delayed from the reception to shipping out. I believe they are not keen to fulfill their own statements.

"I will never use this company ever again! My mother purchased a Cars 2 Oil Rig for my Son's 4th Birthday on here and listed my name/address/number for the delivery. They demanded to speak with my mom who placed the order, but she was out of the country (flight attendant); the order was cancelled and now my son wont get his present on time. This company SUCKS! Amazon.com only for this family."

modified review This review was modified by Jordan24 on July 30 2012 01:26:44 PM

"I've been using ToyWiz for years! And haven't had one problem with my order. It came quick and fast! They are totally trustworthy and I really don't have to worry about anything. I highly recommend this toy site!"

ToyWiz is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ToyWiz is not a merchant member
ToyWiz does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!