• Rating 0.00/10 3 reviews

TowerAnime is not a merchant member
    TowerAnime does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • TowerAnime contact information

"Yeah this guy's suck I only bought thier dvd once and it was broken so when they send me the same broken dvd again I knew this was a bad place to buy you guy's should go to Robert Anime store they always respond to the customer monday-Friday and I buy frome them always never a broken dvd and one more thing that why tower anime no longer has a website because they suck and one more thing when you use your credit card they steal it and buy stuff with your credit card how do I know it happen to me and five of my friends all I know this website is a scam"

modified review This review was modified by shadow7142007 on October 24 2013 07:04:05 AM

"When I purchased from Tower Anime, they advertised items as being in-stock that I later discovered they had to order.
While they fulfilled part of my order, I never received two dvds that I ordered.
They stopped responding to my e-mail requests for cancellation and refund of the payment for the two dvds and, of course, never refunded my payment for the two undelivered dvds.
Their postal address appears to be fake.

"AnimeZanime shares the address of TowerAnime, though 411 lists no such business in Torrance, Ca. BBB shows prior addresses in Gaylord, Ca. THEY SOUND SAFE IN THE "ABOUT US" SECTION BUT WILL NOT RESPOND TO E-MAILS.There is no listed phone number for A.Z and the one listed for T.A. is invalid. Written from a singular point of view business person,(s)he claims no funds are charged until shipping; well, I paid but never recieved and had to research just to attempt to deal with them,a legitimate business makes it easy to contact them. What does that tell you?

modified review This review was modified by sugo on September 23 2012 10:38:54 PM