Stores > Touchboards

• Touchboards Touchboards Elite Status

• Address: 205 Westwood Avenue, Long Branch, NJ
    • Phone: 1-866-942-6273
    • Business Hours: Mon-Fri. 7am - 7pm EST /Saturday & Sunday: Closed.
    • Fax: (732)-222-7088

Product & services pricing Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10

"The hovercam that I have is awesome! I am able to share a lot more information with my students, through the smart board."

This review was modified by Sjkw on November 24 2015 12:21:56 PM

"Very Happy! Love this ELMO! Wonderful teaching tool for my art class:)"

"First time ordering from Touchboards. The experience has been a positive one and great prices! First Charles walked me thru the Anthro products, answered all questions and help me put the order together. Next, Theresa was great in helping me track my shipment (which was shipping 1 week earlier than quoted :)))). I would not hesitate to buy from Touchboards again!!!

"We had a problem wiith a defective touchscreen TV that arrived with a line displaying through the middle of the screen. The unit comes with a three year Manufacturer Warranty, and the manufacture needed the serial number to research our purchase and help us resolve our problem. We had the order number, but didn't have the serial number.

I called Thouchboards and talked to Katherine Schaumberg. I explained that I needed the serial number, but the unit was mounted to a wall, and it was real heavy and we didn't want to have to take it off the wall. She wasn't sure if she could find the serial number in her records, but took my order number info, and in a few minutes came back with the Serial number I needed. I couldn't believe it! She went the extra mile for me, and I will now be able to contact the manufacturer to get this issue resolved.

It was siimply tremendous customer service!

"Excellent customer service with my inquire!,,,"

"Excellent service from before the purchase, helping me decide what product was right for me re: affordability and my use, following through to after delivery and use of the equipment. The Hovercam Solo5 is awesome. Salesperson (Jonathan) returned emails and phone calls promptly from the very beginning. I feel that I would be able to call with any concern or question and receive friendly service at any time. "

"Jonathan is a great help. Service if very fast and accurate."

"We have been very pleased with ELMO document cameras."

"Touchboards.com itself has been a wonderful experience. They have been an awesome resource. I enjoyed my experience 100%. Even when other parties involved(freight, manufacturers, etc.) were causing issues, touchboards.com stepped up to the plate and helped me out. "

"Great live chat assistance...best competitive price...informative messaging...and timely delivery!"

"Touchboards is an amazing company to work with. I currently work under a grant and everything we purchase must have competitive price quotes from at least 3 vendors. The prices of the products we ordered were the same everywhere, however, I chose to work with Touchboards because the customer service is impeccable, the shipping was free, and the product came with a free 15-foot USB cable.

I have been on live chat with them twice, have received immediate response to my questions and requests, and the products were shipped out the same day (or the next day) from when we ordered them. We want to order 5 more HoverCams and the paperwork is done. I anticipate the same service.

"Extremely impressed by the customer service I received throughout the entire ordering process. I will definitely use Touchboards again."

"I ordered a 4K KVM switch from Touchboards and was impressed with the level of service I received during the purchase process. It`s not often that I get that level of attention while buying what arguably isn`t a very expensive item."

"great, i order a lot from them.
they are fast friendly and good.

"Excellent product, I recommend this to everyone!"

Share Touchboards's store rating

Touchboards is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Touchboards is a merchant member
Touchboards participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,677 merchant members.