Stores > Touchboards
  • Touchboards Touchboards Elite Status
      Mon-Fri. 7am - 7pm EST /Saturday & Sunday: Closed.
      1-866-942-6273
      (732)-222-7088

Product & services pricing Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
Voice your opinion! Review Touchboards by clicking a star below.
2017-09-07

Never go wrong with Touchboards

"No worries when I buy from Touchboards. Great products with fair pricing and the best support in the business!"

2017-09-05

Jamboard Purchase!

"Everything went well smooth. Pleasure working with Touchboards staff. "

2017-09-01

Excellent pricing & service

"We have had nothing but very positive experiences with Touchboards, and we've done business with them for years. Friendly, knowledgeable sales people, great pricing and on time delivery. "

2017-08-25

New Sharp Touch Board is Awesome!

"Touchboards matched our price and shipped quickly. Every "touch" by Touchboards was exceptional and professional. Will I use them again?? Absolutely! kf"

2017-08-24

no response company

"You have to chase them to get answers on product ETA's. Have to get manager involved, but still you have to be sending emails and get no response. It's a frustrating process that i really don't want to experience ever again.
Looking for a new distributor, especially when you spend over 130k. SMH....

Rep reply posted Sep-18-2017

A rep from Touchboards, Fred Reynolds, has responded

“This response is for order number A283599 customer who ordered quantity 6 of each item, 3 items total. I reference this only because this customers order was not $130K. In response to this customer or any customer, we want to express our desire to deliver exceptional results and have happy customers. In our business it becomes more difficult to deliver exact dates for large item shipments due to manufacturer’s delays, natural disasters, holidays etc. Compounding this is shipping large items outside of the Fed Ex, UPS type companies and using freight carriers that make multiple stops across the US before an item reaches its destination. We work diligently to communicate with our partners to deliver better information, with automatic emails that are sent when we update shipping details. We are always looking to improve and have a free user portal where customers can log on and track packages, obtain invoices, and get special pricing. We hope this customer will reach out and let us work toward making the experience better.

2017-08-17

Very nice to to business with

"Very easy business to work with. Needed item overnight and they came through. Thanks !"

2017-08-14

Directed me in the right direction without overselling

"We are a computer consultant, so we do not buy SMARTboards everyday. Gentleman directed me in the proper direction with the customers needs and cost in mind. Highly recommended "

2017-08-09

Horrible shipping

"I haven't even received my product yet, but I ordered an active hub on July 24- after I ordered I was told that it wouldn't ship from the warehouse until August 7- no problem- I called and changed my shipping speed so I could get it by the time my kids came (8/14). I was able to change my shipping speed no problem (yay!), but I just got an email saying that it now won't ship from the warehouse until the 14th- 3 weeks after I ordered!!! I wish they would've told me shipping takes this long BEFORE I ordered. I'm extremely frustrated as my kids come Monday and I won't be able to use my technology as planned. "

2017-08-05

Great price.

"Needed an option to mount my TV using a conventional TV mount. The TV required a special mount that was no longer manufactured. Tried to buy one on e-bay but the prices were outrageous. This converter allowed me to use a conventional mount saving hundreds of dollars."

2017-07-31

NewLine IdeaMax Interactive Whiteboards

"We received the whiteboards but haven't installed them yet. The first batch was damaged by the shipping company but Touchboards was very quick to get new ones shipped out asap. "

2017-07-30

International shipping is NOT worth it

"I currently live abroad, but I needed an item that is hard to find here. Heard about the positivity of Touchboards through this website. I inquired through live chat if they shipped this item abroad, and they said yes. Shipping and import charges were higher than usual (as I've had many items shipped to where I currently live). The international shipping said "5 to 9 days" so I was ok with the higher-than-usual international shipping charges, if the shipping is indeed that quick.

3 weeks later, I have not received the item. I look to the order status and see the item hasn't even been shipped, and the "Estimated to Ship" is in 3 more weeks. Basically, this item that is apparently was currently in stock, that I ordered and put my card information for, won't be shipped in over a month after ordering. In addition, delivery abroad takes at least a week or two, so I wouldn't be receiving the item until 2 months after the initial order. Absolutely ridiculous. I contacted Touchboards and they said the item was out of stock and wouldn't be in stock until the day it would ship out. I was confused - I had specifically asked them via live chat, before ordering, if the item was in stock. I'm not sure if they straight up l lied or they didn't realize it was out of stock, but they could have at least contacted me ASAP to let me know the item was out of stock! The company ended up refunding me quickly after I sent an email about this entire mess, so +1 for that.

Out of every website that I've had ship items to me abroad, Touchboards is the worst. Every website and company will ship the item ASAP, as they are aware how long international delivery takes. In addition, for other companies shipping charges aren't this high. It's fine that they are, but not when the company doesn't even ship the item over a month after ordering.

Seems like domestic shipping is great and all, but not international. Do not order if you want international...

Edit: it seems like this company is very uptight and controlling about the reviews on this website. I submitted my invoice # with this review (which was stated on my invoice, which I double checked was correct). Touchboards responded by telling Reseller Ratings that my order number didn't exist. I submitted my invoice email that confirmed the invoice in fact did exist and I had purchased from Touchboards. I wouldn't be surprised if some of these reviews are from the company themselves... just saying.

Rep reply posted Sep-18-2017

A rep from Touchboards, Fred Reynolds, has responded

“I appreciate you taking the time to share the experience you had, both good and bad reviews are beneficial to us. Good reviews tell customers what we are good at, and bad reviews help us identify how we can communicate with our customers better. After reviewing your order it’s clear that we could have provided you with better information with regards to our process. First, we do not charge a credit card for an order until the item ships. We do process a pre-authorization for the order when it is placed but do not collect the money. Second, our costs may seem a little higher than other companies and that is because we utilize a shipper that includes all duties and taxes that you would pay with other companies. We have found that this process does in fact save our customers money.
With regards to the person who pushed back on the original review, This was a newer person who didn’t realize that the order number and invoice number were two different things. We value all feedback, both good and bad.
Finally, we didn’t do a good job of sharing the details of “when”. Because we utilize a company other than Fed Ex or UPS to ship internationally we maintain a trail from our warehouse to them, then to our customers. We should have identified when the item would reach each point in the process and communicated that with you. We are constantly improving our systems and working toward delivering excellent results. We hope we can earn your business in the future as our customers are our number one priority.

2017-07-04

Best Price...Great Service

"Found the Hitachi projector I was looking for and then did a search on best price. That turned up touchboards. Also received the projector promptly with no hassles. Thank you."

2017-06-23

Superior

"Fast service. Equipment as described. "

2017-06-19

Touchboard TV Stands

" I found Touchboard to be quick and responsive on the purchase of two large TV stands. I also found their prices to be very competitive. Their customer service is excellent and I was notified of the shipment when it left - and they arrived as stated!
I purchase for business and it is good to know I can rely on quick efficient and reliable service. This is a difficult achievement to accomplish for most vendors but Touchboard does it well. Hat's off to them!

2017-06-13

Great advice and technical assistance

"I had to purchase a projector for an existing short drop mount and Starboard screen. I need advice on what would work with the aspect ratio and size of my screen and either fit my mount or be adaptable to it. The staff at Touchboards reviewed the equipment options across a reasonable price range and helped me pick a projector and adapter plate that have worked our perfectly for us. While my purchase was not driven by a search for the lowest price, when I checked Touchboards against other sources for the same item I found them to be very competitively priced. Based on my experience I would highly recommend Touchboards."

Share Touchboards's store rating

Touchboards is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Touchboards is a merchant member
Touchboards participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,434 merchant members.