• Address: 205 Westwood Avenue, Long Branch, NJ
    • Phone: 1-866-942-6273
    • Business Hours: Mon-Fri. 7am - 7pm EST /Saturday & Sunday: Closed.
    • Fax: (732)-222-7088

Product & services pricing Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.87/10 9.87/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.73/10 9.73/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.96/10 9.96/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.90/10 9.90/10

"Great service and very fast delivery!"

"Jonathan from Touchboards gave me great customer service each step of the way! I would highly recommend using Touchboards!"

"Wonderful seller to deal with! The Eiki projector was great! The quality of the projected image is better than we expected!"

"Good Morning,

I've been working with Jonathan on a few orders for one of my largest customers, and he has been a huge help. With great response time, product knowledge, and customer service, he has been able to help me win all of the customer's business on this large product.

"I've dealt with Anthony on multiple purchases from Touchboards.com. He is very knowledgeable about the products they sell and the way the interface with each other. He has been very courteous in helping us contact manufacturers when needed and very friendly throughout the process. I highly recommend Anthony and the rest of the team there, they're really great!"

"Worked with Jonathan. He is very knowledgable, helpful and friendly. If you need specific help with any of the products ask for Jonathan! Touchboards is excellent to work with and ship fast. Never a problem!!!"

"We recently purchased a Hitachi Interactive board from Touchboards. Our sales rep was Paul Schlechter and I want to give him 5 stars. Paul came up with several suggestions after hearing what we were looking for and we feel we got the board at a great price. Paul was very available every step of the way and a great, great help. Plus we love the board!!!!"

"Jonathan Dolan is a pleasure to work with and provides quotes quickly. He does a good job to manage expectations regarding shipping and pricing."

"A wonderful company to work with! I am a teacher who ordered a product for the classroom. Upon requesting a quote, I received a quick response with an offer to help me with anything I needed along the way. They offered a great selection of products with the most competitive price on the equipment I needed. I received the product quickly. About a week after receiving the product, I was contacted by customer service to see if I needed any assistance in setting up or using the product. I will definitely use this company again."

"good service and support by Touchboards. Answered my questions quickly and accurately."

"This was very easy to order and Andrew was very easy to work with and made the whole process very easy."

"Jonathan Dolan was so helpful in assisting me in purchasing my Elmo document camera. He made the ordering process easy and simple. He was quick to help me with my questions and was easy to contact. It could not have gone better."

"Andy Glaberson
Sales Consultant

"Great customer service, seamless ordering, and everything arrived in great shape and right on time!"

"Great company to deal with. We recieved our quotes on time and our boards. Highly recommend."

Touchboards is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Touchboards is a merchant member
Touchboards participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.