• Touchboards Touchboards Elite Status

• Address: 205 Westwood Avenue, Long Branch, NJ
    • Phone: 1-866-942-6273
    • Business Hours: Mon-Fri. 7am - 7pm EST /Saturday & Sunday: Closed.
    • Fax: (732)-222-7088

Product & services pricing Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10

"Excellent service from before the purchase, helping me decide what product was right for me re: affordability and my use, following through to after delivery and use of the equipment. The Hovercam Solo5 is awesome. Salesperson (Jonathan) returned emails and phone calls promptly from the very beginning. I feel that I would be able to call with any concern or question and receive friendly service at any time. "

"Jonathan is a great help. Service if very fast and accurate."

"We have been very pleased with ELMO document cameras."

"Touchboards.com itself has been a wonderful experience. They have been an awesome resource. I enjoyed my experience 100%. Even when other parties involved(freight, manufacturers, etc.) were causing issues, touchboards.com stepped up to the plate and helped me out. "

"Great live chat assistance...best competitive price...informative messaging...and timely delivery!"

"Touchboards is an amazing company to work with. I currently work under a grant and everything we purchase must have competitive price quotes from at least 3 vendors. The prices of the products we ordered were the same everywhere, however, I chose to work with Touchboards because the customer service is impeccable, the shipping was free, and the product came with a free 15-foot USB cable.

I have been on live chat with them twice, have received immediate response to my questions and requests, and the products were shipped out the same day (or the next day) from when we ordered them. We want to order 5 more HoverCams and the paperwork is done. I anticipate the same service.

"Extremely impressed by the customer service I received throughout the entire ordering process. I will definitely use Touchboards again."

"I ordered a 4K KVM switch from Touchboards and was impressed with the level of service I received during the purchase process. It`s not often that I get that level of attention while buying what arguably isn`t a very expensive item."

"great, i order a lot from them.
they are fast friendly and good.

"Excellent product, I recommend this to everyone!"

"Very satisfied with the product and service."

"Excellent prices on quality equipment. I ordered 2 Optoma projectors. The price was the best of any I could find, and the service was fast and accurate."

"Great price, outstanding service."

"Excellent website. Great customer service and really quick email response. Exceptional service from Jonathan. Will definitely do business with again. We are in the k-12 sector. "

"The Touchboards staff was very helpful and gave prompt service! Thank you. "

Share Touchboards's store rating

Touchboards is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Touchboards is a merchant member
Touchboards participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.