Stores > Touchboards

• Touchboards Touchboards Elite Status

• Address: 205 Westwood Avenue, Long Branch, NJ
    • Phone: 1-866-942-6273
    • Business Hours: Mon-Fri. 7am - 7pm EST /Saturday & Sunday: Closed.
    • Fax: (732)-222-7088

Product & services pricing Rating 9.63/10 9.63/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.52/10 9.52/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.52/10 9.52/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.63/10 9.63/10

2016-08-24

Dolan Does It

"Jonathan is always helpful, quick on the follow-ups and quote requests, along with leading us in the right direction with any purchase we have with Touchboards. Jonathan gets it done!"

This review was modified by jdiblasio on August 24 2016 05:49:51 AM

2016-08-22

Awesome Products and Amazing Service!

"The Touchboards products are awesome and work so well with the iPads! The service is also amazing and quick responses to any issues are resolved! I would definitely recommend this company and will purchase from them in the future. Thank you for making great products and employing great people!"

This review was modified by sconley24 on August 22 2016 12:21:54 PM

2016-08-19

Worth every Penny

"At the time of ordering from Touchboards there were no ratings, but they had the lowest price so I took a chance. I'm so glad that I did. Not only did my package arrive quickly, but it also was in perfect condition as if it came right off the assembly floor. I would definitely purchase from them again and give my wholehearted endorsement for what it's worth."

This review was modified by Sean.Williams on August 19 2016 01:37:52 PM

2016-08-18

Great Service

"Touchboards helped me select the right stuff for my job. They were very knowledgeable and helpful. Thanks again for the great service and quick response.

2016-08-17

Excellent Representatives!

"We originally ordered 1 power sequencer to verify that it would work in our devices. It met or exceeded our expectations and we have gone ahead and ordered several more to replace the ones we currently have installed. I contacted a Sales Rep. to get a quote for a quantity purchase and they responded almost immediately! All of the items were sent out quickly and arrived on time. We will use Touchboards again when the need arises."

This review was modified by trip737 on August 17 2016 11:58:34 AM

2016-08-16

Great Service

"We recently made our third purchase from Touchboards and were very pleased with the customer service. They answered all of my questions, suggested a number of different products for my application and placed the order for me. They made what is usually a difficult task very simple for me.

Thank you Touchboards for the great service you provided.

This review was modified by Drizzo622 on August 22 2016 10:17:24 AM

2016-08-16

Exceptional Service!

"Touchboards provided me with exceptional service. From the request for pricing, finding out the lead times, and shipping/delivering the product. Our rep followed up with me through out the entire process, which gave me peace of mind."

This review was modified by tmhcook on August 16 2016 07:43:34 AM

2016-08-12

Quick, efficient, & well done!

"I had trouble other places finding what I needed. Touchboards had the goods, were professional and quickly took complete care of my needs. I highly recommend them."

This review was modified by jessezumwalt on August 12 2016 12:21:38 PM

6'3 with 3 monitors, works great

"Couldn't as for better. Customer service was great in researching and recommending the product.

I've using 3 older 24 inch Samsung SyncMaster 245BW's, that makes it more heavy than what it's spec'd for. But it still works great. Although you can get shaking as you type when fully extended. But it's not bad. The monitors are the normal side by side landscape sort of view.

On the platform I have a ergonomic microsoft keyboard/mouse, my Office and cell phone and there is tons of room. I don't feel cramped at all.

I'm 6'3 and my desk when I full extent the platform it's perfect. Depending on the height of your desk I think it'd be fine for people up to 6'6.

The cable management is pretty good. It takes a bit of effort to lift it up since I have more than the normal weight. Fully loaded I can still scoot everything around which is nice for tweaking.

Overall I think it's a great product and was a good buy.

2016-08-12

No to three times the charm.....

"Even though the company was kind enough to work with us because we didn't catch the missing parts right away. The actual board was described as well as the parts missing. They company sent out a replace stand but, when we received it, it was the same as the first. We got creative and took pieces from both to create something that would work. It does not appear that the sales people who place the order and the warehouse it is shipped from talk. Would I purchase from this company again, no. Would I recommend this company to others, no. Do I want to receive any phone calls, emails, faxes, or mail from this company, no. I have moved on and wish the company to do the same and stop send me emails asking to "We appreciate your recent business and look forward to your feedback. We are listed with a site called Reseller Ratings. We would be very grateful if you could leave us a 5 star rating for our service: http://www.resellerratings.com/store/survey/Touchboards. It is not going to happen!"

This review was modified by Upright... on August 12 2016 11:24:12 AM

2016-08-11

Best Price, Knowledgeable & Helpful Staff...can't beat it!

"After weeks of searching the webs for the best price, for my idea of the best audio receiver, I found these guys!

Price was great, customer service was even better. Will definitely buy from them again

2016-08-08

Knowledgeable and Responsive!

"I have been working with Toucboards for several years and the team members across all departments are always knowledgeable, responsive, and friendly. I work closely with Jonathan and Anthony and they always make time to answer my questions or provide solutions no matter how busy they are. They do their homework and bring on products that they know will provide a solution for their customers. Touchboards is completely committed to their customers and manufactures. They will not disappoint!"

2016-08-05

Great Document Camera at a Great Price!

"What a great way to incorporate technology in my classroom. Our generous PTO was able to fund 5 Hovercam T3 document cameras for our second grade teachers due to the low prices. They shipped very quickly and customer service was fabulous. I use it all the time to improve my instruction and student learning. My students love it too!"

2016-08-05

Super ed tech products a competitive pricing

"I have purchased hardware large and small (Hitachi Trio Board/Doc camera, etc.) and have always been very satisfied with quality and price. Their online videos are excellent and they even provided me with onsite support as I was the only teacher in the building with Hitachi (we all use Smartboards). This is a general review but I included the required info below on the largest purchase that I made."

Ordered it, Got it, installed it, Works perfect

"Ordered a projector from Touch Boards, and they sent a quality projector having all the features I needed. Was a snap to install and use. Been using it now since early April and the class loves it and I love it . Trying to get funding for another one. If I do "Touch Board. com will get my order.
They are great.

Share Touchboards's store rating

Touchboards is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Touchboards is a merchant member
Touchboards participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,513 merchant members.