• Address: 205 Westwood Avenue, Long Branch, NJ
    • Phone: 1-866-942-6273
    • Business Hours: Mon-Fri. 7am - 7pm EST /Saturday & Sunday: Closed.
    • Fax: (732)-222-7088

Product & services pricing Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.92/10 9.92/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.60/10 9.60/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.92/10 9.92/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10

"I really enjoy working with Touchboards. My salesman is very helpful when it comes to questions asked. Sometimes there are delays but nothing that one has control over. But he does follow up when I ask ETAs."

"Very Pleased with Touchboards. Excellent service, very prompt, good pricing, and wide selection of products. Have worked with several sales reps from past orders at Touchboards. Lasts was Charles. He provided very prompt service, and answered all our questions. Would not hesitate to recommend touchboards to others to use."

"Andrew G. was very prompt in handling my quote and order. Very satisfied. "

"I worked with Andy at Touchboards. He was very helpful and efficient. I would definitely recommend Touchboard."

"Touchboards rep, Andy Glaberson, listened to my needs and helped me pick the right equipment. It was a pleasure working with him."

"Our school uses the Ladibug series from Lumens and are extremely pleased with them. This time we ordered the Ladibug DC 170 for numerous teachers. I had used Touchboards before and they had done a great job with our order and checking on our satisfaction. "

"We ordered 13 Anthro YES Mini carts for our Chromebooks. The Touchboards.com sales team was excellent and very responsive. The cost was very good compared the suggested price by Anthros. They arrived within the expected time frame based on the turn around time from Anthros."

"I am very pleased with my order and the service I received. All of my questions were answered quickly. The product is everything he said it would be."

"I recently installed a projector and eBeam device in one of our classrooms. The eBeam was extremely easy to install; had it up and running within 15 minutes. My teacher is enjoying the use and convience of the device and has no complaints.
Service from Tocuhboards was excellent along with quick delivery and followup assurance.

"I've consistently ordered new ELMOs from Touchboards and have never had an issue with any of my orders from them. The prices for the ELMO units are much lower than other places on the internet. I appreciate all that Touchboards has done for us look forward to any new business that will occur in the future."

"Very professional, and the service was excellent. "

"Touchboards, and more specifically, Jonathan Dolan, came through in big way for us this fall when a local vendor dropped the ball on one of our orders. Jonathan was able to help us secure the equipment we needed and even followed up with an email message to ensure our equipment arrived and everyhing was in order. We will definitely be doing business with Jonathan and Touchboards in the future."

"Andrew was very helpful when purchasing our projector as and screen!"

"I placed our order on Wednesday and received the shipment on Friday! Very fast! "

"Our school district has been buying from Touchboards for the last year. The service has been past excellent. Calls or emails are returned immediately, all salespersons are helpful and polite. They keep you informed as to when your order ships and provide a tracking number. We will most definitely continue to order from this company because of the outstanding quality of the items they carry and the service that we receive. I am so glad that our high school principal insisted that we order the item he wanted from Touchboards."

Touchboards is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Touchboards is a merchant member
Touchboards participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,864 merchant members.