Stores > Touchboards
  • Touchboards Touchboards Elite Status
      Mon-Fri. 7am - 7pm EST /Saturday & Sunday: Closed.
      1-866-942-6273
      (732)-222-7088

Product & services pricing Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10
Voice your opinion! Review Touchboards by clicking a star below.
2017-07-04

Best Price...Great Service

"Found the Hitachi projector I was looking for and then did a search on best price. That turned up touchboards. Also received the projector promptly with no hassles. Thank you."

2017-06-23

Superior

"Fast service. Equipment as described. "

2017-06-19

Touchboard TV Stands

" I found Touchboard to be quick and responsive on the purchase of two large TV stands. I also found their prices to be very competitive. Their customer service is excellent and I was notified of the shipment when it left - and they arrived as stated!
I purchase for business and it is good to know I can rely on quick efficient and reliable service. This is a difficult achievement to accomplish for most vendors but Touchboard does it well. Hat's off to them!

2017-06-13

Great advice and technical assistance

"I had to purchase a projector for an existing short drop mount and Starboard screen. I need advice on what would work with the aspect ratio and size of my screen and either fit my mount or be adaptable to it. The staff at Touchboards reviewed the equipment options across a reasonable price range and helped me pick a projector and adapter plate that have worked our perfectly for us. While my purchase was not driven by a search for the lowest price, when I checked Touchboards against other sources for the same item I found them to be very competitively priced. Based on my experience I would highly recommend Touchboards."

2017-06-09

great product, just a bit slow on the shipping, thanks!

"great product, just a bit slow on the shipping, thanks!"

2017-06-08

Awesome!!! :)

"found the product I had been looking for and they gave me a great price. It was cheaper buying the Plus board from them than it was the Plus company itself. It arrived on time before my deadline to have it. I am so grateful!

Thank you!

2017-06-02

Very prompt

"Order shipped on time and worked great. "

2017-05-19

It was a great product.

" with great communication. I told them what i needed and they found it and put it together."

2017-05-16

Very good customer service, but ...

"Let me first say that Touchboards was very good once they fielded my problem. It was dealt with efficiently and clearly, via an online chat on their website. For that I was extremely satisfied.

However, it was the description of the original item I ordered that was lacking and contradictory - from my perspective - causing me to buy an item I didn't understand I would be getting (only part of the full apparatus I needed, for only $10 less than the full version ... the pricing of which was also a source of my confusion). Once I contacted them about it, I was given the opportunity to accept a 1/2 refund without having to return the original item (which paying for shipping again would've negated 1/2 of what I'd have been reimbursed anyway), which I accepted. I then went on to re-order the entire apparatus I wanted to begin with. But because the result was paying $30 more than I needed to for what I wanted, I can only give limited stars. If the description has since been made clearer on the cheaper item, which I suggested, I'd be glad to hear it. Touchboards seems great, otherwise...

2017-05-12

Touchboard review

"They responded very quickly to our request, provided the product we purchased very quick. Easy to work with, good communication. They product arrived with no issues."

2017-05-08

packing was bad

"We received the box and it looked like it had been kicked across the warehouse before it was sent out. The tape had broken loose on the top and the sides were all beat up and there wasn't any padding in the box. We ordered document cameras and this was very concerning. We had out tech support check them to make sure that they were not damaged and they were fine, but i think that you need to make sure that this addressed."

2017-05-06

Great service

"Fast shipping, Items were as pictured and offered. I'll do business again"

2017-05-01

Filter Perfect Fit for Boxlight Projector

"The filter in our Boxlight MP65E was in dire need of replacement, but this item was really hard to find, particularly when the projector is a discontinued item. Fortunately, it was available from Touchboards.com. The online ordering was pretty simple, and the item arrived surprisingly soon. Our projector is now good for, likely, another three years."

2017-04-26

Long time customer

"Touchboards has been my preferred provider for AV equipment for over 10 years. Great sales team. Very helpful with specs and working on delivery requirements. "

2017-04-24

Discontinued products provided.

"We purchased this Touchscreen smart board to help with our training programs. When delivered we had no projector mounting means. When we sought to purchase the wall mount we experienced confusion as to the proper type of mount for our project. "Chat" assistance only suggested the items listed as an accessory for the projector (we already had discounted that since it did not match our type of construction. It was then disclosed that our projector was discontinued but the replacement was not available since we purchased a "package" for the smart board. We finally discovered (after purchasing a mount) that one was meant to have been included. We then had to return the unneeded one upon delivery. The instructions are minimal and no operation instructions have been included. It is a good thing we will not have to purchase any more of these devices since I would not recommend doing so from this company."

Share Touchboards's store rating

Touchboards is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Touchboards is a merchant member
Touchboards participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,383 merchant members.