Stores > Touchboards

• Touchboards Touchboards Elite Status

• Address: 205 Westwood Avenue, Long Branch, NJ
    • Phone: 1-866-942-6273
    • Business Hours: Mon-Fri. 7am - 7pm EST /Saturday & Sunday: Closed.
    • Fax: (732)-222-7088

Product & services pricing Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.67/10 9.67/10

2016-03-22

Love my Hovercams - Solo 5 model

"I used Hovercams in my old district. Just ordered 5 more for my new district. The teachers were soooo excited when they received them. They came super fast and were affordable. Love them!"

This review was modified by SAllen513 on March 22 2016 07:15:08 AM

2016-03-16

Bringing the classroom into the 21st centruy!

"Thanks to Touchboards for recommending this camera. I use it with my mac air, and it works beautifully. I would recommend this camera to anyone wishing to modernize his/her classroom."

This review was modified by joebos on March 16 2016 08:48:14 AM

2016-03-15

Jonathan Dolan

"Doing business with Touchboards has always been easy and efficient. Which makes my job a lot easier. :) Thank you for all you do!
Christie

This review was modified by ChristieHite on March 15 2016 07:19:38 AM

2016-03-09

Great product and AMAZING customer service

"Shout out to Jonathan Dolan at Touchboards for quick reply to all my questions! LOVE my HoverCam Solo 8!! It's an amazing document camera! I use it in my classroom and my students are thrilled! The 30 day guarantee is great and sure makes it easier to spend the money without the stress. Highly recommend both the product and the company!"

This review was modified by crayontin on March 09 2016 02:07:21 PM

2016-03-08

Slick Touchboard Product

"Stacie did a super job in getting us the information that we needed to get an additional device for a project we were kicking off. The information she provided was on-point and quick. She made us feel like our project was an important to her as it was to us. Thanks for another great job Stacie."

This review was modified by william.j.ashe on April 22 2016 09:54:55 AM

Great Service

"I have to give Touchboards a shout out for having great service and pricing!"

This review was modified by djatko121 on February 23 2016 12:29:38 PM

Great Service

"Touchboards has been great at communication and Shipped product fast and without Hassle"

This review was modified by Frank353 on February 23 2016 10:24:25 AM

Very helpful!

"The sales reps at Touchboards provide excellent service, pricing, and support!"

2016-02-20

Great product. Fast service!

"Our Elmo broke just days before our Seminar. We found Touchboards and ordered another one. We asked if they could ship it fast, since we needed it that weekend. Touchboards TOTALLY ROCKED! Our Elmo came within 2 days and was just as promised.

Thanks so much! I don't remember my invoice number, but the date was September 2015.

Fast shipping

"Received products new, as described with full warranty from the manufacturer."

Success

"Touch boards came through when I literally had less than a week to get for the super bowl and everyone else was not able to accomplish or guarantee my delivery much appreciated video wall was a success "

This review was modified by Greatful1 on February 23 2016 07:35:43 AM

HoverCam Solo 5 a hit with teachers

"We purchased several of the HoverCam Solos and the teachers really like them. We had purchased one before and it worked well. The new software is more user friendly and is easy to set up since it is actually built into the HoverCam."

This review was modified by mhorstlf on February 19 2016 01:35:52 PM

2016-02-19

"I telephoned the company to let them know that it appears that we are missing some parts. They were going to look into it and get back to me and never did. I will never use this company or recommend to anyone I know.
I received a call from a representative from the company this morning and is willing to look into this situation and fix the problem, because of this I am willing to give a second chance to this company and believe that others should too.

This review was modified by Dissatisfied1234 on February 22 2016 07:47:37 AM

2016-01-15

Jonathan Dolan

"Jonathan Dolan always provides a complete and quick response. "

2015-11-24

"The hovercam that I have is awesome! I am able to share a lot more information with my students, through the smart board."

This review was modified by Sjkw on November 24 2015 12:21:56 PM

Share Touchboards's store rating

Touchboards is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Touchboards is a merchant member
Touchboards participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,535 merchant members.