Stores > Touchboards

• Touchboards Touchboards Elite Status

• Address: 205 Westwood Avenue, Long Branch, NJ
    • Phone: 1-866-942-6273
    • Business Hours: Mon-Fri. 7am - 7pm EST /Saturday & Sunday: Closed.
    • Fax: (732)-222-7088

Product & services pricing Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.48/10 9.48/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.80/10 9.80/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10

2016-12-01

quick delivery and great after service

"We received our order promptly, however the finish on the cabinets was different than the one we ordered last year. In talking to Customer Service we found that the manufacturer had made changes without changing the model #. Customer Service was able to get us the prior model facings so our new cabinet now matches the prior. thanks Customer Service"

This review was modified by JKed on December 01 2016 05:01:38 AM

2016-11-30

Great product

"Our teachers are very pleased with this product. It is priced competitively and has outstanding features. From the quality of the camera to the ease of use, we have been very pleased with this model. We will be ordering more of these for the next school year!

As with all or our orders, we have been very pleased with the great service and quick shipping. Very easy group to do business with. I always get the feeling that we are a valued customer.

This review was modified by bulldoggchs on November 30 2016 01:00:13 PM

2016-11-30

"Fast shipping and a quality product!"

This review was modified by Bulldogs1 on November 30 2016 11:21:14 AM

2016-11-29

Excellent product

"This is my first time in this site but i rate it as excellent shipping experience"

This review was modified by Khaled2009 on December 02 2016 01:19:45 PM

2016-11-28

Thankful for Non-Profit Educational Discount

"Our church had limited funds for starting an English As A Second Language free program for internationals in our community. I looked at many document cameras on the market and found the HoverCam 5. I called the company to ask a few questions, and told them about our new program. They said I was eligible for an educational discount on the equipment. I decided to order, but had to wait because they were out of stock. Other than waiting a few weeks for restocking, the item came. We hooked it up to our equipment, and found it to be useful and easy to use. I would not hesitate to order, again, from this company."

2016-11-28

Exactly what we ordered - delivered quickly - well packaged (safe)

"We were in search of an out of production unit. Your company had two in stock, and sent them as soon as possible. They arrived quickly, and were packaged well - important, given the worth of these devices. The service was great - a representative was in touch quickly and attentively. "

This review was modified by DavidHoppe on November 28 2016 11:36:08 AM

2016-11-25

you need a new shipping company

"I am very happy with my product HOWEVER your shipping company is horrible. They missed 4 delivery setups and when they did come they were rude."

2016-11-23

"Very nice board. Installer friendly."

2016-11-22

Very responsive and great service

"Had a great experience using Touchboards. They were quick to respond to questions and helped expedite the order. I've used the Clarus product in the past and have been using it ever since, its one of the best dry erase surfaces and they look great. "

This review was modified by RaBaeza on November 22 2016 07:20:02 AM

2016-11-18

Fast and efficient

"Thank you for assisting me in the sale of 5 Elmos. You gave a good price but no free shipping :(. Everything went smooth and you answered me as fast as you can.

I can't select I don't know fo rthe # 2 and #5

This review was modified by apons on November 18 2016 08:44:18 AM

2016-11-17

Summerville Review

"Helpful online assistance. Quick shipment. Perfect product for the board we have."

2016-11-15

Good Quality well priced product!

"The product is good quality and best priced on the market. Only problem was that it was back ordered and we were not informed, but when calling customer Service they were very friendly. "

This review was modified by GeoScull on November 15 2016 02:28:21 PM

2016-11-14

Great customer service

"They did not have the projector we usually buy in stock. The customer service was very helpful and recommended a different brand and model which was available immediately. It was even cheaper than the other projector."

This review was modified by SDFAS on November 14 2016 10:56:46 AM

2016-11-07

Great products and Great Service!!

"I am greatly pleased with the products choices from Touchboards. What sets them apart was their product review videos, this allowed me to see the functions of different doc. cameras and choose what would work best for my teachers. The staff have been very helpful and they really know their products. I would recommend them to everyone!"

2016-10-24

Good Job everyone!!

"We have been working with Touchboards for several months now and no complaints from us. They provide tracking and invoices which are the two things we require for each order. Their prices are competitive. "

This review was modified by BetisGroup on October 24 2016 11:08:52 AM

Share Touchboards's store rating

Touchboards is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Touchboards is a merchant member
Touchboards participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,607 merchant members.