• Touchboards Touchboards Elite Status

• Address: 205 Westwood Avenue, Long Branch, NJ
    • Phone: 1-866-942-6273
    • Business Hours: Mon-Fri. 7am - 7pm EST /Saturday & Sunday: Closed.
    • Fax: (732)-222-7088

Product & services pricing Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.78/10 9.78/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.82/10 9.82/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.90/10 9.90/10

"I ordered a 4K KVM switch from Touchboards and was impressed with the level of service I received during the purchase process. It`s not often that I get that level of attention while buying what arguably isn`t a very expensive item."

"great, i order a lot from them.
they are fast friendly and good.

"Excellent product, I recommend this to everyone!"

"Very satisfied with the product and service."

"Excellent prices on quality equipment. I ordered 2 Optoma projectors. The price was the best of any I could find, and the service was fast and accurate."

"Great price, outstanding service."

"Excellent website. Great customer service and really quick email response. Exceptional service from Jonathan. Will definitely do business with again. We are in the k-12 sector. "

"The Touchboards staff was very helpful and gave prompt service! Thank you. "

"This is my first time buying from Touchboards.com but it is a fact I am going to be a loyal and repeat customer for years to come.

I searched high and low for a true HD projector (1920 x 1200) with ultra short-throw or short-throw that can blanket at least 300" screen size. This is a simple spec, yet not an easy to find. At the moment, only one manufacturer can live up to this.

All of the other sites were out of stock. Some even listed as in stock but when called, they would need to back order. Not only Touchboards has the product in stock, they also had the best price.

I didn't expect to receive best price and was even more pleasantly surprised with the superior customer service received from this company.

I really enjoyed chatting with the support representatives, especially Jonathan. He was very helpful, answered all questions clearly, and as a bonus... full of Hawaiian aloha spirit. Even after the sales, Jonathan made subsequent follow-ups to ensure that I was happy with the product.

Touchboards have earned a 6 stars rating. But since this review only allow up to 5, I would have to go with such option. Can't say enough good thing about this company.

FYI: This is a confirmed purchase by my company. I was not paid by Touchboards to write this review. I frankly don't have time to write reviews on regular basis. As a matter of fact, this is the first review I have ever taken the time to write for a company that deserve such honor.

"Jonathan D. at Touchboards was very helpful with the order. We received the best price for our product from Touchboards and the product arrived on time and in excellent condition."

"I love my hovercam solo 8. I use it everyday in my first grade classroom. It does not need to be plugged into an outlet which is convenient. It takes up a very small desk space. It comes in very clear and it is so easy to use. When I needed help setting it up for my mac, their customer service was excellent!"

"Great personal customer service, definitely would use them again!"

"I had a great experience using Touchboards. I found everyone to be very helpful and knowledgeable of the products. Paul Schlechter was my direct contact and he was great, he helped me throuhg every step of the process and I hope to deal with more people like him in the future. "

"Thank you so much! It has been a pleasure working with your company!"

"I am very happy with the product and service that I received from Touchboards.
John Dolan was great answering all of my questions, getting the quote to me the same day and within 10 minutes of my request.
I have requested my second quote for the Hover Cam and the order will go in after the holiday.
I see us doing business in the future.
Thanks John for your help.
Candace

Share Touchboards's store rating

Touchboards is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Touchboards is a merchant member
Touchboards participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,839 merchant members.