Stores > Touchboards

• Touchboards Touchboards Elite Status
    • Address: 205 Westwood Avenue, Long Branch, NJ
    • Phone: 1-866-942-6273
    • Business Hours: Mon-Fri. 7am - 7pm EST /Saturday & Sunday: Closed.
    • Fax: (732)-222-7088

Product & services pricing Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10
2017-01-18

EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE

"I ordered a filing cabinet through Touchboards. The piece arrived very quickly and in excellent condition with a minor exception: the key to the cabinet was not included. I called Touchboards, and dealing with customer service was an extremely pleasant experience. Touchboards promptly arranged for a key to be sent and kept me informed of progress. I can highly recommend the service. "

This review was modified by 865Peter on January 20 2017 04:30:02 PM

2017-01-16

GREAT PRODUCT & EVEN BETTER SERVICE & SHIPPING

"THANK YOU FOR A GREAT PRODUCT & EVEN BETTER SERVICE & SHIPPING. I WAS EXPECTING SHIPMENT AFTER CHRISTMAS BUT RECIEVED MY DESK BEFORE SO THE GIFT WAS ABLE TO BE GIVEN."

This review was modified by STASULAS on January 18 2017 01:45:02 PM

2017-01-16

Great products, Great Service and Quick Shipment

"I've order several products from Touchboards for our company and everything comes in great, quickly and easily. I'd highly recommend them!"

This review was modified by ljtsquare on January 18 2017 11:45:02 AM

2017-01-15

Awesome experience!

"What an awesome experience with Touchboards! I must admit I was hesitant to place a high dollar order with a company I just found in the internet, especially when their price was so much lower than others. I read their reviews and decided to make the phone call. The rep on the phone was so polite, helpful, and knowledgeable. The order was delivered on time and the price was as quoted.

Thank you Touchboards!

This review was modified by ron-21107 on January 17 2017 06:45:02 AM

2017-01-13

Touchy subject

"The staff at Touchboards were very easy to work with and Anthony was very knowledgeable about all the products that I was deciding between."

This review was modified by ashtomcat1186 on January 17 2017 12:02:04 AM

2017-01-06

A company that cares

"This is more than just a store to buy your electronics from, it's a company that cares about it's customers. I order this GV 820 from another company at first, (before I found Touchboards), and wasn't treated very fairly. I was given the run around, and actually was lied to about when the product would be available for shipment. There wasn't any problem with them taking my payment right away though. I finally cancelled my order, and searched till I found Touchboards. I was given (up front ) all the information on the product and when it would be shipped. The cost was less then the other company, and I was kept up on when it was going to be shipped, and when I could expect it. Touchboards has employees that care about the customer, and the management should be proud of the service their employees extend to us. I will visit Touchboards when ever I need equipment again. I am writing this because it's true, not for any other reasons."

This review was modified by Grampajac on January 06 2017 12:37:16 PM

2017-01-05

Excellent presales support and best prices on the Internet

"I have used Touchboards several times for my executive conference room needs and have always been very satisfied. I like to research thoroughly before making a big purchase, but information from the Internet can be like a firehose and leave you with too many options. All of the sales staff I have spoken with (Jonathan, Paul) were very knowledgeable and helpful in steering me straight towards products that were best for my specific needs, asking the right questions and explaining the pros and cons of the various options. I did plenty of price comparisons but have found that Touchboards prices are very fair and for my purchases quite a bit cheaper than my other Internet options. Shipping time was reasonable for freight, and both times my purchases arrived by the time the sales person estimated it would."

This review was modified by jdekroon on January 05 2017 02:19:05 PM

2017-01-05

Awesome product

"Very high quality stand. It'shelped my ability to grow my online audience and makes my productivity much higher. I definitely recommend it!"

This review was modified by Blakeneubert on January 05 2017 11:20:33 AM

2016-12-30

Still waiting on a refund

"Unfortunately your product did not fit the pre-cut hole in our floor for outlet access. We were hoping to buy quite a few to replace all of our conference room floor plates. It was only off by about 1/2" or less. We wish you had other sizes. But the return process has been less than ideal. We had to pay for the shipping to return it, and did so. It was received two weeks ago and yet our refund has yet to be issued. This feels like we paid for a product, return shipping, and $500 later have to email your Customer Service to follow up. A better customer experience would have come from a pre-paid shippping label for returns, a product which came in alternative sizes instead of one size fits all, and a Customer Service team that had a better sense of urgency in issuing returns. We are repeatedly told that you will follow up with the manufacturer. But now they are closed for the New Year. But they received my return two weeks ago. "

This review was modified by OHD75067 on December 30 2016 12:40:20 PM

Efficient & Quick Parts

"Easy to search parts schematic, fast delivery and good price."

Great service

"Received the product in a timely manor "

2016-12-29

Go to vendor for sit & stand workstations

"This vendor has consistently went above and beyond to complete my order from start to finish. All of my orders have been smooth except one. It happened to be the first one a couple of years ago. The customer representative was able to resolve it pretty quickly. After that, all my orders were completed in a timely manner. I will definitely do business again.

Jon

2016-12-28

Quick services, helpful associates

"After bugging them for answers on the different products that they had we were able to narrow down exactly what I needed. They focused on my needs rather than getting a better sale. Delivery was quick, the only hitch in delivery was that the printer was shipped separately and arrived a day behind the Copy Board (which was delivered a day early), but the whole order was great and on time!"

2016-12-27

Fantastic Service from start to finish

"I originally found the products I purchased from them with another vendor but found them after a quick websearch, not knowing the company I was skeptical but they shocked me. They handled my quote and subsequent order from start to finish with professionalism and quickness you rarely find now. They were extremely knowledgeable of the charging stations I purchased and even beat the quote I had by 12%. Unbelievably great customer service from start to finish."

This review was modified by Bhaughney on December 27 2016 11:20:23 PM

2016-12-22

Quality Products in no time

"Sales staff was very friendly and our quote came fast, shipping was standard for the size of the items. Freight can only move so fast :) would buy again. "

This review was modified by windcircle on December 22 2016 02:12:52 PM

Share Touchboards's store rating

Touchboards is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Touchboards is a merchant member
Touchboards participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.