• Address: 205 Westwood Avenue, Long Branch, NJ
    • Phone: 1-866-942-6273
    • Business Hours: Mon-Fri. 7am - 7pm EST /Saturday & Sunday: Closed.
    • Fax: (732)-222-7088

Product & services pricing Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.85/10 9.85/10

"I worked with Jonathan Dolan and he was extremely helpful in every way!"

"The staff has been extremely helpful in selecting the appropriate equipment to fit my company's needs. Also, they have been available post-purchase to help ensure that I am getting things set up correctly and am able to use everything as intended. I have no qualms about recommending these folks to others and will most certainly use them again."

"I absolutely LOVE my Hovercam. I use it daily in my first grade classroom. It is a wonderful for about every subject. I use it for shared reading, math, and about everything else!!!"

"I place the orders with Jonathan through Touchboards for our school district's doc camera needs. Our teachers love these document cameras. I personally love working with Jonathan. He is fantastic. He is on top of his job and makes my job so much easier. His service is performed in such a professional and timely manner. He always acknowledges the order and confirms quickly. He is a true asset to his company and represents Touchboards well."

"Jonathan was very helpful with the process of ordering 6 new Anthrocarts. I would recommend Touchboards to anybody looking to purchase these high quality tables."

"Thanks for the great service. I worked with Jonathan Dolan on my order. He was very efficient and friendly. He kept me informed regarding the progress of the order and answered all of my questions. He is an asset to Touchboards!

Thanks,
Sister Sharon Dempsey, O.P.

"Jonathan Dolan at Touchboards has been so helpful. We placed two separate orders for Chromecart's, and he was very helpful from the initial contact of deciding what to order, to placing the order, to keeping me informed about when our PO was received by Touchboard, and then when our orders were shipped. We have received our first order of the Chromecarts, and we are very satisfied with our order."

"Jonathan Dolan was a BIG factor as to why we made our purchase through Touchboards. Exceptional customer service, he was available whenever I had questions or concerns. Jonathan was quick with emails to keep me abreast of our order and very knowledgeable with the Anthro Technology Furniture, which we LOVE! Don’t hesitate to do business with Touchboards; Jonathan’s customer service and TouchBoards products ROCK!"

"yes this is a good sell website aieriwill.com"

"Could not have been easier to order our ELMO. My sales rep answered all of my many questions with patience and professionalism. He expedited my order quickly and assured me that we would be extremely happy with our purchase. We just returned from our Annual Convention and the ELMO was fantastic. Thank you Jonathan. If we are in need of another product from Touchboards I will certainly call you again."

"Jonathan Dolan was very informative and helpful through the entire process. I really appreciate his time and effort. Thanks!"

"Touchboards fast and helpful service is a breathe of fresh air in this economy. Have ordered many times and have always been more than pleased. Fast shipping and great pricing keep us coming back"

"I recently had the pleasure of doing business with Touchboards, specifically Jonathan Dolan, and I would like to commend you on your excellence and professionalism. The overall experience was wonderful and Jonathan went above and beyond my expectations for a customer service representative. He was more than willing to help me through the purchasing process and also offered assistance with the setup of the projector after I purchased it. It was also very nice that I received a follow up email asking how the projector was working weeks after the purchase was final. This has been my first purchase through the company and I will not only be continuing my business with your company but will also be recommending your company to friends and colleagues. Again I would like to thank you and Jonathan Dolan for the quality and professionalism provided to me throughout this purchasing process."

"They were very quick turning around quotes and orders for us and are looking forward to working with them again soon."

"Awesome experience - Jonathan was great. So far, so good on the product and will definitely be back as sites have needs. Thanks for wonderful service!

Not grooving on this particular rating site, however. This is my third attempt and each time it says I've completed the process. I'm only continuing because I want Touchboards to get the ratings.

Touchboards is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Touchboards is a merchant member
Touchboards participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,849 merchant members.