Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 10.00/10 267 reviews

Touchboards is a merchant member
    Touchboards participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.
  • Touchboards contact information

• Address: 205 Westwood Avenue, Long Branch, NJ
    • Phone: 1-866-942-6273
    • Business Hours: Mon-Fri. 7am - 7pm EST /Saturday & Sunday: Closed.
    • Fax: (732)-222-7088

Product & services pricing Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10

"I recently had the pleasure of doing business with Touchboards, specifically Jonathan Dolan, and I would like to commend you on your excellence and professionalism. The overall experience was wonderful and Jonathan went above and beyond my expectations for a customer service representative. He was more than willing to help me through the purchasing process and also offered assistance with the setup of the projector after I purchased it. It was also very nice that I received a follow up email asking how the projector was working weeks after the purchase was final. This has been my first purchase through the company and I will not only be continuing my business with your company but will also be recommending your company to friends and colleagues. Again I would like to thank you and Jonathan Dolan for the quality and professionalism provided to me throughout this purchasing process."

"They were very quick turning around quotes and orders for us and are looking forward to working with them again soon."

"Awesome experience - Jonathan was great. So far, so good on the product and will definitely be back as sites have needs. Thanks for wonderful service!

Not grooving on this particular rating site, however. This is my third attempt and each time it says I've completed the process. I'm only continuing because I want Touchboards to get the ratings.

"Jonathan is always prompt and takes care of our orders as fast as possible. He responds quickly to any emails and is very thorough with his work. "

"Jonathan was amazing. He provided such an excellent personal and quick service that I decided to buy more things from Touchboards. "

"I love my Lumens document camera from Touchboards. It works great, and they shipped it incredibly fast! A few weeks after getting my item, a Touchboards rep checked in with me to make sure everything was satisfactory, which was very nice."

"I worked with Jonathan Dolan when I placed my order for my elementary school. Jonathan was very quick in responding to my questions. He was also very knowledgable in the products you offer. Jonathan made my job and research much easier!!!

Thanks, Jonanthan.

"Excellent customer service, both before and after the purchase. Timely shipping, great tech support and company communication. The product performs just as advertised. Very happy with finding this company."

"Excellent-- quick response to questions."

"Excellent service, helped a lot in picking out the right piece and putting the order together for our library. Excellent follow up."

"Touchboards was fantastic to deal with and delivered the product in a short time frame. Their prices were also very reasonable."

"I order my products from Jonathan Dolan. He is AMAZING. Always checks up to make sure that the products are working and always tells me when he receives my P.O. Our district used another provider to purchase equipment, but Jonathan has provided superior service compared to our previous provider. And we have been using touchboards exclusively ever since."

"Great product, very user friendly and great quality!"

"I've bought quite a few projectors through Touchboards and Jonathon Dolan has been great to work with."

"I worked with Jonathan Dolan to order 13 document cameras and he couldn’t have been more helpful. I went with his recommendation and couldn’t be happier with the product. I am the technology coordinator in my school and plan on using touchboards in the future for the devices in my schools. "