Stores > Touchboards

• Touchboards Touchboards Elite Status

• Address: 205 Westwood Avenue, Long Branch, NJ
    • Phone: 1-866-942-6273
    • Business Hours: Mon-Fri. 7am - 7pm EST /Saturday & Sunday: Closed.
    • Fax: (732)-222-7088

Product & services pricing Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.68/10 9.68/10

Easy ordering, great price, quick delivery

"We ordered a new shipping station. Touchboards made the order process easy, the price was better than we had found shopping for the components, and the items arrived before we expected. I cannot ask for anything more. Thank you!"

Outstanding Service!!!

"From the moment we contacted Touchboards, we were impressed. They picked up the phone right away, answered our questions, and were able to set us up with an account very smoothly. We were originally drawn in by the lower prices, but were even more sold when we experienced their customer service. Shipping and tracking information were uploaded promptly, and the packing job was phenomenal. We highly recommend Touchboards.com!"

This review was modified by KevinPolachek on October 19 2016 06:48:44 AM

Excellent communication!

"Touch boards told me that the manufacturer had scheduled shipment a couple of weeks later. They helped me resolve what appeared to be charges to my card before shipment, but which actually were not. Communication with Touchboards on the shipment and payment was very good.

I will buy from Touchboards again.

This review was modified by GrahamYM on October 18 2016 03:52:11 PM

"I have ordered from Touchboards several times and they have provided excellent service and products."

This review was modified by keibel on October 17 2016 06:52:03 AM

Very good pricing and quick turnaround time for quotes

"I really appreciate Touchboards.com and their helpfulness in getting competitive pricing and products for our customers. "

This review was modified by here2serveAR on October 14 2016 11:39:16 AM

Power Supply needed, Power Supply delivered

"Seller Drop shipped the power supply to the customer, perfect transaction"

This review was modified by brown164 on October 12 2016 11:35:20 AM

Old Fashioned Service

"It is great to work with a technology company that still employees yesterday's values into their prompt response and quick shipping. I highly recommend Touchboards.com for your next project."

This review was modified by EMS-JonC on October 12 2016 11:13:51 AM

"The best service. Customer friendly customer service, and FAST"

Projector Heaven!

"We were in dire need of a new projector--and needed one fast. The people at Touchboards engaged me in conversation, I told them my needs, and we quickly made a transaction that gave us exactly what we wanted and at a GREAT price. We are 100% satisfied with our EIKI projector--high quality, sharp colors, easy to use. We have been very impressed with the interaction from Touchboards...from initial contact to post-sale follow up to make sure we have been happy. I know where our next projector will come from!"

This review was modified by sfbcsh on October 12 2016 06:22:26 AM

Easy and fast!

"I ordered a set of filters for an (older) model Eiki projector. While the filters had to be backordered, I was still very satisfied with the service. They let me know of the backorder situation, and when the order would come in. It came in right on time. "

This review was modified by Todd88 on October 06 2016 12:47:03 PM

"Conscientious service over the phone. Took initiative to contact manufacturer regarding questions I had. Drop shipped directly from manufacturer... had the product the very next business day!"

This review was modified by DBM-NY on October 06 2016 08:49:02 AM

Great Whiteboard

"While I had a couple problems with my whiteboard when it came in, the service from Touchboards was great, and they replaced the board immediately when I contacted them. The board is up and working now, and we have really enjoyed using it!"

This review was modified by bfetterolf on October 05 2016 11:41:31 AM

Above and beyond

"They went above and beyond and delivered to us before our deadline. Even though the item was on backorder they made it happen. Great experience."

This review was modified by robertjs3 on October 03 2016 11:07:41 AM

Charging Cabinets

"Thanks for your quick and easy ordering system. Delivery to my stations was on time!"

This review was modified by DStant101 on September 28 2016 12:14:29 PM

Awesome service, great product

"The phone service they provided for my order was exceptional. Answered my questions in a helpful manner and took my order info over the phone. I'd definitely recommend checking out Touchboards.com for educational and/or presentation needs."

This review was modified by timsocc8 on September 28 2016 07:41:47 AM

Share Touchboards's store rating

Touchboards is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Touchboards is a merchant member
Touchboards participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.