• Address: 205 Westwood Avenue, Long Branch, NJ
    • Phone: 1-866-942-6273
    • Business Hours: Mon-Fri. 7am - 7pm EST /Saturday & Sunday: Closed.
    • Fax: (732)-222-7088

Product & services pricing Rating 9.43/10 9.43/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.89/10 9.89/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.94/10 9.94/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10

"Great service and follow up - would definitely order from them again! "

"I had a great experience with Touchboards. The smart board we purchased works great and we are very pleased with the overall experience from purchasing to using."

"Service was fast and easy. Andy Glaberson was helpful and made the quote and order process simple. Thank you! "

"We've recently changed some of the products we're using in our conference rooms so I was on the search for another vendor that had good prices, could get me the parts I needed, and could make recommendations. I found the customer service to be easy to deal with (I worked with Andy), I received the product when they said I would, and I wasn't overcharged. In the past few weeks I've placed multiple orders with Touchboards, and I've been really pleased. In particular, I needed a special cart for a very large display and they recommended an excellent product that we've already assembled, deployed, and has been used by folks in our company with excellent feedback."

"Touchboards has always been my number one source for the "Room Wizard" room scheduling system that my firm uses extensively.

When I request a quote I always receive it in a timely manner and without issue. Paul Schlechter has provided me with many quotes and is a pleasure to work with.

"I worked with Andy Glaberson on the purchase of a SMART board floor stand. Andy was veny courteous, knowledgeable and PATIENT. I had several issues on my end with getting everything together and approved for payment and Andy never once got frustrated or let that affect his excellent customer service. I appreciate how quickly everything was processed and delivered. Other companies estimated delivery for the same product to take 3 weeks, Touchboards delivered in 4 days. "

"I just purchased 3 Hovercams from Andy Glaberson, sales consultant with Touchboards. The process was easy and hassle free. "

"Great service, went out of their way to make sure we got our power carts on time"

"Professional prompt service. Worked with Charles Reilly and he was able to find me and made suggestions to save me money."

"Excellent service. Very satisfied."

"Touchboards is a great company to work with. Time and time again they have delivered both on the quality of the products they sold and the support with the items. This particular invoice was on a Qomo QConnect which Jonathan at Touchboards recommended and we are very happy with this product!"

"Excellent product and priced well"

"Great price, great personal service."

"It is a pleasure to do business with the folks at Touchboards."

"Jonathan was extremely helpful in making sure I had the right product"

Touchboards is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Touchboards is a merchant member
Touchboards participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,861 merchant members.