Stores > Totally Furniture

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.74/10 6.74/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.89/10 5.89/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.61/10 6.61/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.53/10 5.53/10
Voice your opinion! Review Totally Furniture by clicking a star below.
2017-09-23

Great Experience

"My first time buying from this company and I ordered a small desk for my bedroom. Fast shipping, good pricing, and everything arrived as they said it would. I'm very satisfied. "

2017-09-22

Subpar communication

"I placed my order on September 3rd unfortunately it happened to be around the time the hurricane came through Florida. I understood the delay in shipping however the email I got told me they were checking shipping and would let me know. I did not hear anything back and had to re inquire about the status. I was informed that my order has now shipped as of September 17th but I have no way to track my order because the status has not been updated on your website. I was given a link to check tracking but it doesn't even show that the order has processed."

2017-09-18

Product was exactly what I was expecting!

"Great prices! Great customer service. Our product was delayed from the manufacturer and they kept us updated the entire time. Would absolutely recommend them and will be using them again! "

2017-09-16

White TV Stand

"We ordered a white tv stand from Totally Furniture and it was delivered to us in 3 boxes. We purchased the Manhattan Comfort 17552 - Vanderbilt TV Stand with LED Lights in White Gloss. It was a little frustrating to assemble as the instructions were vague (but that's how most furniture instructions seem to be these days). After getting assembly help from YouTube, we were able to put it together. It is a very beautiful modern tv stand and fits our 70" tv perfectly and there's room to put speakers on the side (optional). We have already gotten many compliments on how it looks. Thank you Totally Furniture!"

2017-09-15

not great, just ok

"Got an ottoman. First disappointment was "made in China." It was not well made. the tufts on top were not symmetrical. The seems on the side stick out. When I screwed in one of the legs it immediately ripped the thin fabric on the underside. Took a long time to receive item. I am keeping it because it is too expensive to return it. "

2017-09-14

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!!!!

"We ordered over a month ago, with an estimated ship date at time of purchase of 5 days out. I have been on the phone several times with customer service reps, asking to at least be reimbursed for shipping alone. I have been more than pleasant with them, after several phone calls and emails. They assured me each time it would be shipped by end of week. Now they said it would be shipped at end of month. TWO months, and still not sure item will be shipped as promised once again. Debbie, customer service manager was incredibly rude when I once again asked for shipping reimbursement. I am not sure how this company stays in business. If you would like your product in a year, shop here! Otherwise, don't waste your time. Terrible, terrible, terrible. "

2017-09-12

Damaged Item

"I recently received a piece of furniture with a damaged piece. The bolts were so warped that I had to hammer them back in place. Luckily, I was able to salvage the part and put the table together. When contacting the company to notify them of the damaged, they offered to ship me new parts if I returned the existing items. Since this would not have been of use to me and probably cost more to ship the pieces back, I simply asked them to refund the shipping cost for sending me a grotesquely damaged item and after some back and forth, they would only agree to refund 50% of the shipping cost. Definitely would not recommend this company for lack of reliability and extremely poor customer relations. "

2017-09-11

Received Damaged item

"I purchased a piece of furniture from Totally Furniture and it was delivered damaged. It has been months of going back and forth with one person at totally furniture. I have asked for a supervisors number or email but have yet to be provided the information. I have explained to them that due to deployments and assignments with the military I would like to have this resolved quickly since I am gone for weeks at a time from my home of record. The last response I received was of them telling me they would accept return, however, I must purchase the box. When I looked up the price of a box and shipping materials it was at minimum $100.00. I am very disappointed with this company because I paid full price for a product, received a damaged item, and the company doesn't even care since they obviously already received their money."

2017-09-10

Make sure you have free time for days!

"The furniture is average, but the parts and directions were awful. Things were out of order, missing, and poorly labeled. It took hours to put together and we started over 3 times. The mirror is still not hinged because a screw driver small enough doesn't exist. Hassle is an understatement. "

2017-09-06

Superior Shipping

"Totally furniture does not mess around when it comes to ensuring that your product arrives unscathed. I have never seen so much protection on one piece of furniture in my life. My nights stands were in perfect condition. I will absolutely order from them again in the future. I trust where my $$ goes. I was skeptical initially due to lower prices but they did not disappoint. Even my local furniture store couldn't surpass this!! I waited 3x as long for twice the price when getting furniture from Slumberland. Amazing price, superior shipping and product."

Best Chest Ever!

"Arrived assembled, that's a plus...great looking and very sturdy!"

2017-08-31

Only because the furniture is good

"The original ship date was not met; they did not inform me until I called 3 days later. They explained there was a problem with the manufacturer but the new ship date was a week out. After that date passed, I emailed the woman I'd spoken with. She assured me it would ship in a week. When it didn't, I emailed again asking if I could either cancel my order or have the address changed as I'd moved. No response was given on those questions, but I was told of the new ship date. The day after that I emailed to say I wanted to cancel; the next day I received an email saying I couldn't because it had already shipped. The agent was courteous and understanding, but I was frustrated! The furniture, I'm told is good quality, but it is at my old address since they wouldn't change the shipping address."

2017-08-31

Problem with billing address and shipping address

"We put in an order and received an email and voice mail that there was a problem with the difference with the billing address and shipping address. We called the number on the email and it was the wrong number. We finally found the correct number and they were indignant about the problem.

We cancelled the order!

2017-08-31

"Satisfied in every aspect."

2017-08-30

Steps for taller bed frame

"I ordered this item after looking at several sites which didn't have them. It was shipped fast and communication was excellent. I have not opened the box yet because I don't need it yet. I'm sure it will be fine. Thank you "

Share Totally Furniture's store rating

Totally Furniture is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Totally Furniture is not a merchant member
Totally Furniture does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!