"I'm sad to see the bad reviews for Total Music. They were EXCELLENT! Fabulous service. My daughter and I walked into their distribution center not realizing it wasn't a showroom. They stopped what they were doing to help us. Very knowledgeable about the guitars. Tuned and played a few cords with her and made sure she was 100% comfortable. They didn't try to up sell us and stayed within our budget. Great experience. I recommend them! Thanks Chris and Fred!"

modified review This review was modified by staceyex5 on August 20 2013 07:49:15 AM

"I ordered a harmonica from them and paid for shipping. They sent in a manilla envelope with no extra padding. The harmonicas box arrived damaged. When I contacted them they said too bad but they don't have extra boxes. When I said I would like to return it they said I would have to pay for shipping and a 10%restocking fee. They were rude and I would not recommend them!!! "

"Most horrid staff I've ever experienced! I honestly don't think a single person there even plays an instrument!! Went in to look at products and almost everything they said proved to be untrue, not a SINGLE person knew anything about ANY of the products there!! They were also very rude! Go to Ricks - Brents - or shop elsewhere online!!"

"Nevermind, was CRAP after sale service"

modified review This review was modified by JTHompson44 on August 16 2012 11:19:59 AM

Total Music Source is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Total Music Source is not a merchant member
Total Music Source does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!