Stores > Toryburch.com
  • Toryburch.com

Voice your opinion! Review Toryburch.com by clicking a star below.
2017-09-10

Overpriced, terrible quality

"Please don't ever buy shoes from Toryburch, they are overpriced and the quality ****. I bought a pair of tory burch flip flops one year ago, and now it is lifting at the sole, on both left and right pair. I contacted Tory burch and they said they cannot do anything since it is out of warranty, terrible company to deal with. My suggestion is to save your money and spend it wisely, don't buy into the hype that is Tory burch, which should be renamed as Tory butcher, they butcher your wallet I tell ya."

2016-01-06

"Terrible customer service. Have spent over ten hours and months on phone trying to fix my order and receive credits for multiple charges to my credit card over the span of three months. Originally ordered two boots on sale from the online store end of November and was charged. They did not ship after waiting 10 days and were needed as gifts. This order was supposed to be cancelled as they found the boots in a California store instead. Was then charged full price for two additional pairs from California. Received them, one had been worn with scratches on the leather and bottoms scuffed, also were not gift wrapped. Needed to ship both boots back to California, as the other did not fit and needed to exchange. The two original boots ordered online shipped in error mid December, after being assured they would not ship, and was charged again for two additional boots. Returned all four pair of boots after waiting days and calling several times to get return labels from store. Did not receive call backs from many of the customer service reps I spoke with. After all boots were received back, had to call again several times to get my one exchange processed and to credit my card for the additional three pairs. Was told they did not have the size I needed and the refund had already been made, when it fact it had not. I had only been credited the difference in sale price. It's now January 6th and I have been charged again from a Florida store. I have been charged for a total of seven pairs of boots and am finally received refunds. After waiting three business days for tracking from Florida store, I was assured would be sent next day air , I called again to find there was no order on file. Later they called and said they did in fact have the order and it ship ground by mistake and should arrive tomorrow. After being told by two people I would receiving 10% off for my troubles I'm still waiting to see it this will go through. Feeling very frustrated, disappointed and astonished by this level of customer service by Tori Burch. Today the boots finally arrived, two different sizes, one boot size 7 the other a 7.5! Will this ever end?!?!"

2013-11-02

"on june 1 I bought the gift for my sister and they send the confirmation email after 3 day they cancel my order they were out of stock it was very bad experience they were poor customer care

Share Toryburch.com's store rating

Toryburch.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Toryburch.com is not a merchant member
Toryburch.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!