• Top One Interna Top One International Corp. Elite Status

• Business Hours: Mon-Fri 10AM to 5PM

Product & services pricing Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10

"Happy with the purchase!
Initially was unsure what the experience would be since it is the first time I ever ordered from this company. After reading many feedback (both positives and negatives) took a leap of faith and the outcome has been great!
Shipment on time, service was great (responded to my inquiry about the watch on a timely basis), best of all (reason I bought from this outfit) was price was $100 less than any other places for the same watch.
Would highly recommend them.

""Purchased a G-shock watch from them. It was shipped and delivered on time (took 2 days) and verry happy with the watch. Their customer service is great. I do recommend them.""

"The product was delivered in the stipulated time and good conditions"

"Package was late a day or two but it was not their fault. It was the post office's mailman mistake. But they were very helpful in process of helping me locate the package!"

"Purchased a Michael Kors watch from them. It was shipped and delivered on time (took 2 days and the shipping came out free). Very happy with the watch. I don't know about their customer service since I never had to use it. I do recommend them."

"I bought an atomic watch and I changed my mind when I read that it was not sure that I will be able to use the atomic feature in my area. They agreed to cancel my order and I chose another one. They shipped the watch very fast and it was very well packaged. I'm very satisfied with this purchase and I will certainly buy from NYWatchStore when I will be ready to add other watches to my collection.

I bought an atomic watch and I have changed my mind when I read that it was not sure that I would be able to use the atomic function in my area. They agreed to cancel my order and I chose another watch. They shipped the watch quickly and it was very well packaged. I am very pleased with my shopping experience and I will definitely buy from NYWatchStore again when I'll be ready to add more watches to my collection.

""I did some shopping at this store, and I received the watches smoothly. All genuine at a great price.
I'm very happy with my two buluva watches and with good helpful costumer service. .....
I like to purchase from this store again and again.
thank you again Top One International Corp.

Great store. recommend!

"I have bought a couple of watches from NYWatchstore in the past however I came across my first "hiccup" when purchasing for a friends wedding present.
It was a metal watch that arrived with scratches on the wristband from the tin in which they were packaged from the manufacturer. I discussed this and then sent it back for an exchange (which I was a little wary about) and the new item arrived a not two weeks after I sent the original back to the USA (from NZ)
I could not be happy enough to recommend NYWatchstore to friends and family! Thank you again!

"Just recently purchased 2 Skagen watches from Top One International and was very happy with service, delivery and products. Would have no problem shopping here in the future
Thanks guys

I canceled the last purchase because the stock had been exhausted, and I was reimbursed without any difficulty.
Great store. recommend!

"Excellent and friendly service. Delighted with purchase!"

"I was a little worried after reading previous reviews, but I should not have been! Watch arrived within 5 days, transaction was smooth, great price and great watch. Will buy from you again. Thanks!"

"I was skeptical due to the great price however my experience was stellar! Unfortunatly the watch had a bit of a problem, thankfully Top One was very professional and offered multiple solutions to resolve the issue. I was very pleased with the response and the actions. They certainly put their money where their mouth was when it came down to fixing the problem. Site is bookmarked for my next watch purchase!!"

"Great watch at a really great price. Speedy shipping was icing on the cake. I couldn't be happier. Will buy again."

"Great! Love this web! They are fast and wonderfull!"

Share Top One International Corp.'s store rating

Top One International Corp. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Top One International Corp. is a merchant member
Top One International Corp. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.