• Top One Interna Top One International Corp. Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

"I bought an atomic watch and I changed my mind when I read that it was not sure that I will be able to use the atomic feature in my area. They agreed to cancel my order and I chose another one. They shipped the watch very fast and it was very well packaged. I'm very satisfied with this purchase and I will certainly buy from NYWatchStore when I will be ready to add other watches to my collection.

I bought an atomic watch and I have changed my mind when I read that it was not sure that I would be able to use the atomic function in my area. They agreed to cancel my order and I chose another watch. They shipped the watch quickly and it was very well packaged. I am very pleased with my shopping experience and I will definitely buy from NYWatchStore again when I'll be ready to add more watches to my collection.

""I did some shopping at this store, and I received the watches smoothly. All genuine at a great price.
I'm very happy with my two buluva watches and with good helpful costumer service. .....
I like to purchase from this store again and again.
thank you again Top One International Corp.

Great store. recommend!

"I have bought a couple of watches from NYWatchstore in the past however I came across my first "hiccup" when purchasing for a friends wedding present.
It was a metal watch that arrived with scratches on the wristband from the tin in which they were packaged from the manufacturer. I discussed this and then sent it back for an exchange (which I was a little wary about) and the new item arrived a not two weeks after I sent the original back to the USA (from NZ)
I could not be happy enough to recommend NYWatchstore to friends and family! Thank you again!

"Just recently purchased 2 Skagen watches from Top One International and was very happy with service, delivery and products. Would have no problem shopping here in the future
Thanks guys

I canceled the last purchase because the stock had been exhausted, and I was reimbursed without any difficulty.
Great store. recommend!

"Excellent and friendly service. Delighted with purchase!"

"I was a little worried after reading previous reviews, but I should not have been! Watch arrived within 5 days, transaction was smooth, great price and great watch. Will buy from you again. Thanks!"

"I was skeptical due to the great price however my experience was stellar! Unfortunatly the watch had a bit of a problem, thankfully Top One was very professional and offered multiple solutions to resolve the issue. I was very pleased with the response and the actions. They certainly put their money where their mouth was when it came down to fixing the problem. Site is bookmarked for my next watch purchase!!"

"Great watch at a really great price. Speedy shipping was icing on the cake. I couldn't be happier. Will buy again."

"Great! Love this web! They are fast and wonderfull!"

"After 25 days, my watch arrive in Romania. A little late, but the fault of the USPC.
Everything is ok, and I'm happy with my watch.

"Great store! Cheaply, quickly, safely and professionally. I'm from Poland. I ordered a watch on November 19, and November 25 was with me (shipping $ 14.95). I am very happy with the service and would recommend this store to all."

"Thrilled with my Purchase. Fast on-line service and even faster shipping. Great value for my money!! Would definitely buy from Top One International again!"

"I ordered watches 4 days ago. Until now has not shipped."

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-20-2014

nywatchstore, Top One International Cor rep has responded

“Credit card billing information did not verify, Customer was notified but failed to come up with needed information.”

"outstanding sevice ,incredible prices,very fast shipping!!"

Share Top One International Corp.'s store rating

Top One International Corp. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Top One International Corp. is a merchant member
Top One International Corp. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,840 merchant members.