Top One International Corp. Reviews - nywatchstore.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.33/10 92 reviews

Top One International Corp. is a merchant member
Top One International Corp. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.

"This is the second time I have purchased from NYwatchstore.com and have been impressed each time!
This time I purchased two watches at the End of March with 7-21 days shipping and they arrived 7 days later in Australia! One of the plastic stands had broken upon delivery but it didnt do any damage to the watch so I am not worried about it.
I used to recommend to my friends for the amazing value, now it will also be for the fantastic service! Thank you! I will be buying from here again!

"I live in Canada and have made multiple purchases from this vendor. I have never been disappointed with any purchase. Pricing, quality, and promptness of delivery has always been excellent. I would recommend them to others interested in getting an awesome deal on a watch."

THEO1975WEST's Avatar
Cape Town South Africa

"Ordered two casio g shock watches (Black Casio G-Shock Military G-Force Watch DW6900MS-1 and White Casio G-Shock Analog Digital Watch GA100B-7A) used USPS 7 to 21 days shipping to South Africa. The Watches arrived in 9 days which was awesome. I have had an excellent experience bying from TOP ONE Int. Am in the process of ordering again. They got me hooked."

"Great experience!
I ordered a mens SEIKO 5 Automatic watch through TOP ONE INTERNATIONAL CORP/NYWatchStore.com and received the item in Australia in 10 days in perfect condition. I would very much recommend TOP ONE INTERNATIONAL CORP./NYWatchStore.com, and would certainly consider purchasing from them again.

"I made a probationary purchase - I bought Seiko 5 Automatic Watch. Came today :) I'm very satisfied. For sure I'll buy another watch in the future in this shop.
Best regards from Poland

"Took some time but eventually they solved my problem

"Amazing shop! I ordered Casio G-Shock and I am so pleased right now! They are amazing and soo delicious! The pack was great, garantee and other stuff included. Thank you so so much, I will order watches from you til the end of my life, I promise. Much love from Norway!"

"Exelente servicio lo recomiendo ampliamentes a todos.
Buenos precios, variedad de marcas y excelente servicio.
Comprare de nuevo.

"My experience is that Top One always offers excellent customer service. They address any problems I've had and always exchanged or accepted returns without any problems. They also have one of the largest selections of watches and have the best competitive pricing anywhere online. The best part is that any watch I received has always been authentic and brand new. I can't say the same for other online watch purchases I've made."

"Excellent shop and transaction! I ordered a Seiko Steel Chronograph Watch and everything is as promised. The watch shipped the next day after the order, arrived in only 9 days in final destination (a small city in Europe) and the watch is in perfect condition. Thanks a lot Top One International Corp."

"I ordered a Casio G-Shock GD350-18 for France. Fast delivery. Everything is perfect. thank you"

"I just want to say thank you! I have never received such courteous and expedient service in my 63 years of life. I was taken completely by surprise how quickly you got me a replacement watch. And it set up within minutes and the atomic calibration was verified the next day. I will most assuredly tell anyone interested in the products you sell, to go to you first. I will be a return customer for sure."

"Good work, You do it well and in time. I'm absolutely satisfied with Your service and delivery time. Next watch purchase is going to You. Thanks."

"Ordered a watch from NYWatch (TopOne) arrived on time and as expected. Asked customer service for the invoice and they responded quickly and accurately. The watch was actually at my door when the shipping info was emailed. Great service, great watches! International order, received in 4 days."

"I ordered a watch on July 17th requesting shipment to France. It arrived on August 21st through USPostal Services in perfect condition. This only a few days more than the 4 weeks quoted on the web site.

I am very pleased with the watch, it is in perfect brand new condition.