• Top One Interna

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.04/10 8.04/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"Just recently purchased 2 Skagen watches from Top One International and was very happy with service, delivery and products. Would have no problem shopping here in the future
Thanks guys

"I did some shopping at this store, and I received the watches smoothly. All genuine at a great price.
I canceled the last purchase because the stock had been exhausted, and I was reimbursed without any difficulty.
Great store. recommend!

"Excellent and friendly service. Delighted with purchase!"

"I was a little worried after reading previous reviews, but I should not have been! Watch arrived within 5 days, transaction was smooth, great price and great watch. Will buy from you again. Thanks!"

"I was skeptical due to the great price however my experience was stellar! Unfortunatly the watch had a bit of a problem, thankfully Top One was very professional and offered multiple solutions to resolve the issue. I was very pleased with the response and the actions. They certainly put their money where their mouth was when it came down to fixing the problem. Site is bookmarked for my next watch purchase!!"

"Great watch at a really great price. Speedy shipping was icing on the cake. I couldn't be happier. Will buy again."

"Great! Love this web! They are fast and wonderfull!"

"After 25 days, my watch arrive in Romania. A little late, but the fault of the USPC.
Everything is ok, and I'm happy with my watch.

"Great store! Cheaply, quickly, safely and professionally. I'm from Poland. I ordered a watch on November 19, and November 25 was with me (shipping $ 14.95). I am very happy with the service and would recommend this store to all."

"Thrilled with my Purchase. Fast on-line service and even faster shipping. Great value for my money!! Would definitely buy from Top One International again!"

"I ordered watches 4 days ago. Until now has not shipped."

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-20-2014

nywatchstore, Top One International Cor rep has responded

“Credit card billing information did not verify, Customer was notified but failed to come up with needed information.”

"outstanding sevice ,incredible prices,very fast shipping!!"

"Hi, demorou mas chegou, o correio e alfandega do Brasil é péssima , por isso eu retiro a reclamação da Top One e passo a elogiar essa loja e o produto.
Hi, it took but arrived, the post office and custom house of Brazil is very bad, so I withdraw the complaint of Top One and I commend this store and the product.

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-20-2014

nywatchstore, Top One International Cor rep has responded

“Customer placed an order on June 10 2014, and contacted us In November that he has not received his package?? He waited 5 months to tell us that he has not received the package !!! which does not make sense and we are only able to claim an insurance on the package within 90 Days, so even if this customer is being honest (and that is a big if) we are not able to claim the insurance any more.”

"Excellent store and service "

"Thanks Jhenny for a great service. I am delighted with my new watch. Would certainly recommend to friends. The UPS tracking was great too as I knew exactly where my watch was at any given point. Cheers, Scott"

Share Top One International Corp.'s store rating

Top One International Corp. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Top One International Corp. is a merchant member
Top One International Corp. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,855 merchant members.