• Address: 14 Bond St.

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.31/10 7.31/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.73/10 6.73/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10

"Thrilled with my Purchase. Fast on-line service and even faster shipping. Great value for my money!! Would definitely buy from Top One International again!"

"I ordered watches 4 days ago. Until now has not shipped."

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-20-2014

nywatchstore, Top One International Cor rep has responded

“Credit card billing information did not verify, Customer was notified but failed to come up with needed information.”

"outstanding sevice ,incredible prices,very fast shipping!!"

"Hi I bought one in June 09 clock ever got to order Track your order from TOP ONE INTERNATIONAL CORP. Order # 335112 complained in July in November but now they say it's my fault for not having claimed earlier that they are the suppliers and has an obligation to be responsible for shipping the product but do not want to do this date 2014-07-17 and the number you sent me LZ102156944US I waited this long you guys should have seen something was wrong and I complained to time, if not I'll repay me create store websites claim this is because dishonesty. paid by the clock and not received the product.
on July 17th, I said I was taking too long, and nobody told me to complain again. I paid and not received the product, I was one who was wronged.
And no guarantees that the store had something for me, not my fault if the store only cares to get money from people like me who live in other countries

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-20-2014

nywatchstore, Top One International Cor rep has responded

“Customer placed an order on June 10 2014, and contacted us In November that he has not received his package?? He waited 5 months to tell us that he has not received the package !!! which does not make sense and we are only able to claim an insurance on the package within 90 Days, so even if this customer is being honest (and that is a big if) we are not able to claim the insurance any more.”

"Excellent store and service "

"Thanks Jhenny for a great service. I am delighted with my new watch. Would certainly recommend to friends. The UPS tracking was great too as I knew exactly where my watch was at any given point. Cheers, Scott"

"I placed an order with this company from Overseas in late July. They debited my credit card and I patiently waited for the watch to come. It didn't arrive so on the 28th of August I sent an email asking what happened and got the same response as previous customers: they claim to have sent an email asking for confirmation of the credit card, drivers licence and the signed letter. I didn't receive the email in July and, interestingly enough, even after 3 WEEKS OF SILENCE Top one did not return the money to my credit card. That means that they were happy to keep the money even without receiving confirmation of card ownership.
They claim that their policy is a public service so let's see. We can have two situations:
1. The customer used a stolen credit card and they surely wont reply Top One's email. If that is true, then Top one keeps the money (they didn't look like returning it to MY credit card after 3 weeks silence) so:
a) the real credit card owner sees the charge and contests the transaction. Top One gets to use that money as WORKING CAPITAL between the charge and the time they give it back. In effect, they borrow from the real owner at 0% interest.
b) the real credit card owner does NOT notice the charge and Top One GETS FREE MONEY! They didn't deliver the product and just got the money, themselves scamming the real owner instead of the person that had the stolen credit card.
2. The customer used his own real credit card. Top One charges for the watch but waits for the customer to send the confirmations. This may take lets say on average 10-15 days. So that is an extra 10-15 days for Top One to use working capital at a cost of.. you guest it, 0% interest.
Other people say they received their products and that may be true. But this way of running a business (scamming your customers just to get working capital or STEALING from people whose credit cards have been hacked) just shows that Top One is dishonest enough!
In their comparison, you go to the shop and ask for some products. They CHARGE the credit card FIRST then ask for your id. If you decide to just walk out without the products, they JUST KEEP THE MONEY THEY JUST CHARGED until later. They only give it back IF the bank says "this transaction is contested", otherwise they keep it. What shop does that? When have you ever seen a shop that charges the credit card first and asks for ID later? And if you don't have the ID, they keep the charge on the card?
This is pretty dishonest in my opinion. Pretty dishonest!

*UPDATE
1. one day after writing this review I got an email from ResellerRatings saying the Top One contests that I ever bought anything from them. Although this is exactly their practice and I had just email them a few times, they asked for my review to be put down as untrue!
I provided Reseller Ratings with proof of transaction AND email trail between Top One and myself! The review stays!
2. In the original review I made a mistake - i said that I contacted them 3 weeks after the purchase. Actually, it was 4 (FOUR) weeks (28 August). So they held my money for 4 weeks before I contacted them, not 3!

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-04-2014

“Hello Mr. "The Dude"

We still don't have your order information but If you have made a purchase from us, we are very sorry for your bad shopping experience with us. With that said, let us answer some of your concerns.

1. If there are any issues with any order we receive, we email the customer within one business day. No exceptions !

I find it hard to believe that you say you never received any order conformation or Shipping information yet it did not accord to you to check on your order for one month, However if that is the case, you really should not hold us responsible for that. Most customers will check on their order within 2 to 3 days when they do not receive a shipment conformation.

2. One out of every Four international orders we get is FRAUDULANT. We are not going to Just ship every order when the credit card billing information does not verify and hope for the best. We are not going to Charge your card -- Refund your card --- Charge your card again when you get back to us. Within few days, the charge will either bounce or the buyer will contact us.

3. We process and ship out hundreds of orders a day, Believe me when I tell you, we do not need your 0% interest capital to work with :)

At the end of the day, this is a matter of you not seeing our original email asking to verify your information and not checking on your order for a month.

Again, we are very sorry for your bad shopping experience with us.”

"Ordered a Fossil diver's watch. Top One posted the watch within several days, saying to allow up to 21 days. Due to reasons beyond their control, the watch took exactly 45 days to reach me in Australia. Top One responded to my emails (sometimes a little later) to tell me to wait till the 45 days to claim. I did as they said, but the delay (not their fault) is galling. Maybe they should say "can take up to 35 days to be delivered if not in USA". The watches are shipped from China directly, not the USA.
Finally, their tracking service is rubbish. I used the tracking link (they forgot to send it to me, so I had to ask) & it stopped when the watch arrived in Australia. No explanation, the track just stopped. Two post offices attempted to track the watch using their systems and could not understand why the trail went suddenly cold. Even Customs would not have held things up for so long. I deal with China *often* - it usually takes 4 days, including Customs check. Change your courier and tracking method to avoid this problem in future.

"Fast shipping and very happy with the purchase. Genuine watches at the best prices. All the shipments are well packed and insured for peace of mind delivery. Have purchased twice from them and sure to return back for future purchases."

"Quick shipment. Low prices. And the watch was in perfect condition in original box etc. Very likely that I buy there again soon"

"Dear NYWatchStore.comThank you for your quick service. I have bought Men's Black Fossil Decker  CH2573 for only 66.91 USDFirst of all, the price was the lowest I could find on the web or in any other local store. Second - service and easy-to-use interface made the purchase very easy to deal with. Third - shipment was fast ! and with the tracking number it was very easy to follow. Thank you :) Shir Aviv from Israel. "

"Great seller.
The watch is PERFECT.
Very good customer service.
Very fast shipping to Spain.
100% RECOMMENDED.

"bought a GShock watch from them last week package arrived in the time specified. its my second time purchasing from them. my first time was a Casio data-bank 350 that got destroyed 1 week prior to this purchase, it was worth every penny. wanted to try something different this time around so i went for the G-Shock 2310FB-1. product is as described on their site and is working well so far. i anticipate no problems and if i do i'm sure they'll be more than happy to assist me. their customer service was very quick in responding to my emails when i had a few questions. I will definitely shop with them again and would also recommend them."

"My package took some time to be delivered, but Top One gave me all the assistance during this time and helped me locating it.
Very good deal!!!

"great great great great great !!"

Top One International Corp. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Top One International Corp. is a merchant member
Top One International Corp. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,911 merchant members.