"sure wish I had read reviews first before ordering, has 3 weeks since ordering 3 mags for 17HMR, top said on the way then back order then on the way again, now won't answer phone or emails, anymore, Then did the big No No. I asked for a refund! My God what was I thinking! "

"Hi All,
I bought a .22 plinker from Topglock through their TGSCOM, INC. subsidiary site viridianlaser.com. I was horrified when I read the reviews below as I thought I must have made a terrible mistake using these guys as my vendor.

I'm relieved to say I had a very different experience. I got a competitive price on the item and sending them the info from my FFL was painless. Actually it was a great price and I recall I was able to order with credit card and got free shipping on my item.

Then there was a couple of days of processing then 3 days to arrive. Not too shabby by any comparison. My item arrived as expected and I'm having fun testing it out.

Based on my first experience, I would say I would buy from this company again. I haven't had much need to contact their customer service so I can not speak for that.

I did email them once before ordering and I was answered in about 24 hours which is about industry standard from my limited experience.

Hope you have as good luck as I apparently did.

"horrible customer service. they say 7-10 days for shipping and it has been over 2 weeks i am waiting for something they said they had in stock. they keep telling me its shipped and someone else is telling me nothing has shipped. lol. i buy a lot of stuff for my glocks and topglock and anyone who affiliates with topglock will never receive my business again!"

"4 weeks and waiting on items claiming to be in stock. Terrible customer service. DO NOT ORDER from Topglock.com. I tried canceling my order but all of a sudden it had been shipped today. "

So Cal

" I ordered a glock 17 magazine floor plate. The plate failed when 4-7 rounds were put into the 15 round original magazine.
I sent the part back with an RMA at my expense, with a mechanical drawing showing the part was 0.050" too wide to work properly.
They sent me the same part again. I called to see what they suggested I do, they claimed the part was not included, the heavy manila envelope was torn and the part missing, when I had taped and stapled the part to the paper with the mechanical drawing in the envelope with the RMA. The rep. also indicated I had ordered the wrong part number, and suggested a different part number, and refused to allow me to return the wrong part again, even when the mechanical drawing was clearly indicating the wrong part was sent the second time.
I will not be doing business with topglock.com ever again, if they can't handle getting an $8 order correct, they are not to be trusted with another dime from me.

modified review This review was modified by skyfreal909 on August 10 2010 12:20:28 PM

"I also ordered something "in stock" and it wasn't. These people make it a practice to deceive and lie. I would never again do business with them and urge everyone else to avoid them as well. These liars have a complete absence of integrity. "

"I have the same problem as everyone else. They list items as "IN Stock" on their websites and they are not it stock. Very deceptive practices. They then make it hard to cancel your order by making you give them all of the informnation again when they can just pull it up by computer. Virtually everything on their sites that says in stock, is NOT . They also do business as Glock World and a host of other names. TGS appears to be the parent company. These people are dishonest."

"The website claimed that the item was in stock. After I placed my order, I was informed that the item would ship one month later. It has been 1 & 1/2 months since I place my order and I have still not receieved it. Further, NO ONE ANSWERS THE PHONE WHEN I CALL!!!! THIS COMPANY PROVIDES NO CUSTOMER SERVICE..."

"This is, without a doubt, the worst internet vendor I have ever worked with. I have now waited 2 months for the completion of an order for an item their website states as being "in stock". The have virtually no customer service. They will ship you a partial order and charge you the full shipping amount and then make you wait for months to get the remainder of your order. That is if you are lucky enough to get the reamining portion of your order. Do yourself a favor and STAY AWAY FROM THIS WEBSITE."

"The TopGlock website indicated that all of the items I wanted were In Stock, and I placed an order. When I received the order, one of the items was not included because it was really Out of Stock. Later I received an e-mail saying that not only was the item not in stock, the price on their website ($15.99) was wrong and would I pay $29.99 instead. I told them that they should honor their published price. They didn't even respond to my request and instead just cancelled the order. I wrote them another email about their non-responsive customer service, and they did not answer that email either."

"I also bought from topglock.com and had no problems. Their customer service quickly responded to an initial question that I emailed to them. Shipping was prompt and items were as described."

"Shipped wrong item,had to wait for return label,then a month later I called and they said they put a credit on my card but did not send me the right product A two month backorder on another item and am still waiting.Won't do business with them again."

"I ordered a total of six items (including a Glock) on 14 July. Order was supposed to be delivered a week later to a federally registered gun retailer. However, the store I had the order delivered to closed. I'm concluding they DO NOT double check their list of local stores in your area. I called on the 17th and cancelled my order to advert any confusion. Today is the 22nd, and I still have not received my refund. "

TopGlock is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

TopGlock is not a merchant member
TopGlock does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!