• TopGearAutospor

• Contact: support@topgearautosport.com

"great lights aaaaaaaaaaaaaa++++++++++++++++"

"I ordered the LED Sideview mirrors for my 04 neon with the impression, since the actual page said " 00-04 dodge neon led Sideview mirrors" , that they were going to fit effortlessly, and I was wrong, I actually had to cut part of the mirror place holder to get it to fit properly and not to mention the wires were no where near long enough to reach where I needed them to, even with the extra wire I was given. Could've been a lot better experience. I'm also kind of disappointed that there are so few leds, only 2 blue for each side in that wide space, and 4 white leds on each side, a row of entirely blue and a row of entirely white would've looked much better and less cheap."

"parts came in quick, easy to install. Looks great!"

"I purchased a set of headlights and in the first six months they are peeling top and bottom and the headlight has a clip that is already worn out which allows the light to want to fall out. I contacted the seller and was told to take pictures well after fighting to do that I emailed them in after a week they email me saying they only warrenty lights for 90 days.. "

"Very satisfied with the trailer tow mirrors for my 96 Dodge Ram. The mirrors match the current late model Dodge design. Very prompt service and delivery."

"Order came in on time and very well packaged "

"Very good experience shopping with TopGearAutosport. The parts ordered were packaged very safe from damage. Received parts in a timely manor."

"Headlights came with no paperwork, instructions, or even a little card letting me know I was an idiot for buying these. The LED ring was brighter than the actual headlight and turned my Jeep into a 3000# road hazard at night. I'll keep these on a shelf to remind me that you always get what you pay for, and in this case it was unfortunately crap. Thanks for the really cool paperweights and I hope your company goes under soon before it kills someone."

"Installation went well,but could you confirm to me the alignment process?....thx"

"My experience with topgear was great. My experience with your mail courier service was and is still being a nightmare. I never imagine UPS was so unprofessional. I'm not sure if I will ever order anything else from topgear if UPS is going to be the only courier that I can choose from to receive my orders.
Respectively,Don Root

" Great web site and fast shipping. "

"Bought Headlights for my 1968 Camaro. First off one bulb glowed brown the other a bright white. No problem that is what you get with china bulbs. I replaced the bulbs and now one of the lights has a white film inside of it, appears to have come from the LED ring. Contacted the company took a week to get a reply and they asked for pictures. I sent pictures and now they do not reply to my e-mails or phone messages.

Only reply was on 8-13-2014
"Gordon,
Please take a picture of the issue so I will have my return department take a look.
Kind Regards,
Jason
TopGearAutosport.com"

"On 8-2-14 I ordered sealed beam headlights (with white halo rings) for my 2006 Jeep Wrangler from TopGearAutosport.com. On 8-8-14 I received them, and installed them. By the time I finished installing them it was dusk, and I must say they looked pretty cool. Well this morning (8-9-14, 10:30 a.m.) with the sun up and bright I pulled my Jeep from under the carport to checkout the DRL (halo rings), well to say the least I was disappointed. I was so disappointed that I wouldn't put those lights on my vehicle again if they were given to me !! I tried to go back to the site and write a review (to save others money), but I couldn't even find the lights I bought on the site. I must have bought the last set. Lucky you, unlucky me. ?#?saveyourmoney"

"Not sure if this company is even a real company at this point. I read some positive reviews but I am beginning to believe that the reviews are coming from someone within this possibly bogus company making it look real. I ordered some Halo lights on August 4th along with some other parts from a different company. It is now the 7th, I was able to track the other parts through the process and they have already arrived. With regards to this company, it just says preparing. You can't reach anyone to get help with the status. The phone number is bogus. All you get when you call the number is a message stating that this google customer is not accepting calls. when you email them which is the only choice it really gives you to contact them, you don't get a response. If this is a real company, you really need to work on your poor customer service."

"I had a great experience with the customer service team!"

Share TopGearAutosport.com's store rating

TopGearAutosport.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TopGearAutosport.com is a merchant member
TopGearAutosport.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,883 merchant members.