• Contact: support@topgearautosport.com

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.50/10 1.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10

"Headlights came with no paperwork, instructions, or even a little card letting me know I was an idiot for buying these. The LED ring was brighter than the actual headlight and turned my Jeep into a 3000# road hazard at night. I'll keep these on a shelf to remind me that you always get what you pay for, and in this case it was unfortunately crap. Thanks for the really cool paperweights and I hope your company goes under soon before it kills someone."

"Installation went well,but could you confirm to me the alignment process?....thx"

"My experience with topgear was great. My experience with your mail courier service was and is still being a nightmare. I never imagine UPS was so unprofessional. I'm not sure if I will ever order anything else from topgear if UPS is going to be the only courier that I can choose from to receive my orders.
Respectively,Don Root

" Great web site and fast shipping. "

"Bought Headlights for my 1968 Camaro. First off one bulb glowed brown the other a bright white. No problem that is what you get with china bulbs. I replaced the bulbs and now one of the lights has a white film inside of it, appears to have come from the LED ring. Contacted the company took a week to get a reply and they asked for pictures. I sent pictures and now they do not reply to my e-mails or phone messages.

Only reply was on 8-13-2014
"Gordon,
Please take a picture of the issue so I will have my return department take a look.
Kind Regards,
Jason
TopGearAutosport.com"

"On 8-2-14 I ordered sealed beam headlights (with white halo rings) for my 2006 Jeep Wrangler from TopGearAutosport.com. On 8-8-14 I received them, and installed them. By the time I finished installing them it was dusk, and I must say they looked pretty cool. Well this morning (8-9-14, 10:30 a.m.) with the sun up and bright I pulled my Jeep from under the carport to checkout the DRL (halo rings), well to say the least I was disappointed. I was so disappointed that I wouldn't put those lights on my vehicle again if they were given to me !! I tried to go back to the site and write a review (to save others money), but I couldn't even find the lights I bought on the site. I must have bought the last set. Lucky you, unlucky me. ?#?saveyourmoney"

"Not sure if this company is even a real company at this point. I read some positive reviews but I am beginning to believe that the reviews are coming from someone within this possibly bogus company making it look real. I ordered some Halo lights on August 4th along with some other parts from a different company. It is now the 7th, I was able to track the other parts through the process and they have already arrived. With regards to this company, it just says preparing. You can't reach anyone to get help with the status. The phone number is bogus. All you get when you call the number is a message stating that this google customer is not accepting calls. when you email them which is the only choice it really gives you to contact them, you don't get a response. If this is a real company, you really need to work on your poor customer service."

"I had a great experience with the customer service team!"

"The headlights both had broken parts i.e. the square clip in piece that the headlight adjustment screw inserts into, also the holes for the headlight retaining pins are way to big resulting in a headlight that moves.

"Hi, I just would like to say Thank You very much for this experience. You guy's have been fantastic. "

"WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been trying to resolve the defective headlight that they mailed to me since 7/10/14. I paid $267.23 for a pair of headlights, which one was defective. I reached out to the company immediately after my mechanic informed me that one of the headlights did not work & I would need a replacement. I have yet to have this situation resolved. The company NEVER answers their phone when calling the only number listed on their website, which I call almost daily to get this resolved, yet I have yet to receive a call back. I email the company on their website, as well as, my own email on a regular basis in an attempt to resolve this matter, which I was told on 7/16/14 (via email) that I would receive a return label "shortly." I have yet to hear back from this company since.

Today, I reported this company to their local Better Business Bureau (the company is located in Temple City, CA, of course with a p.o. box listed). I will also be pursuing getting my money refunded by my credit card company, since this has been ongoing for almost one month!

I would WARN anyone looking at buying auto parts from topgearautosport, due to their LACK OF commitment in providing top quality auto parts & quality customer service!!

"It was very easy I will be ordering more from you all Thanks"

"One of the bulbs was busted in the head lights I ordered. Right out of the box. "

"Quick response and the fastest delivery I'm so glad with my purchase and I want to thank you for your effort,and care of ours the customers thank you "

"Thank you and keep up the great service. "

TopGearAutosport.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TopGearAutosport.com is a merchant member
TopGearAutosport.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,861 merchant members.