• TopGearAutospor TopGearAutosport.com Elite Status

• Contact: support@topgearautosport.com

"Quick shipping and good fit looks like to be good quality piece, competitive price. "

"Ordered on the 19th it was in stock. Received on the 27th. And NOW on his truck! One very HAPPY 16 yr old!
thanks, t. smith

"i give the product 5 stars but i would have been good to explain the installation process more."

"One of the lights gets hot and smokes and is a different color from the other 3 lights."

"Very quick delivery and and on the date promised. Very well packaged."

"had a really good experience with my order. picked out the merchandise I wanted and it was in stock and delivered when you said it would be delivered. I will recommend you to all of my friends."

"I was satisfied I would buy from them again "

"Great!!!!! Very good to work with and buy from"

"great lights aaaaaaaaaaaaaa++++++++++++++++"

"I ordered the LED Sideview mirrors for my 04 neon with the impression, since the actual page said " 00-04 dodge neon led Sideview mirrors" , that they were going to fit effortlessly, and I was wrong, I actually had to cut part of the mirror place holder to get it to fit properly and not to mention the wires were no where near long enough to reach where I needed them to, even with the extra wire I was given. Could've been a lot better experience. I'm also kind of disappointed that there are so few leds, only 2 blue for each side in that wide space, and 4 white leds on each side, a row of entirely blue and a row of entirely white would've looked much better and less cheap."

"parts came in quick, easy to install. Looks great!"

"I purchased a set of headlights and in the first six months they are peeling top and bottom and the headlight has a clip that is already worn out which allows the light to want to fall out. I contacted the seller and was told to take pictures well after fighting to do that I emailed them in after a week they email me saying they only warrenty lights for 90 days.. "

"Very satisfied with the trailer tow mirrors for my 96 Dodge Ram. The mirrors match the current late model Dodge design. Very prompt service and delivery."

"Order came in on time and very well packaged "

"Very good experience shopping with TopGearAutosport. The parts ordered were packaged very safe from damage. Received parts in a timely manor."

Share TopGearAutosport.com's store rating

TopGearAutosport.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TopGearAutosport.com is a merchant member
TopGearAutosport.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.