Stores > TopGearAutosport.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.11/10 1.11/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.11/10 1.11/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.43/10 1.43/10
Voice your opinion! Review TopGearAutosport.com by clicking a star below.
2017-04-26

Faulty mirror / won't replace it

"I ordered a set of 2008 conversion mirrors for my 2006 ford f350 and my order arrived promptly and all went well with the passenger side mirror install until I plugged in the driver's side and I heard a fuse pop I thought that maybe I did something wrong so I checked the fuse for the. mirrors /llights and it was blown so I replaced it and now everything I plug the driver's side mirror in it blows I have called top gear customer service multiple times and left many messages and no returned call so I started sending emails and the first reply I got asked me what the problem was even though I told them exactly what was going on when I sent the email so I explained the problem again being very specific and the next response from them asked me the same thing what's the problem so every time I tell them the problem thier response is what's the problem or tell me about your issue so I have attached my phone number to all my emails and practically begged them to call me because all I want is a properly functioning mirror that I paid for but nothing do not order from these people"

2017-04-23

Horrible service

"Their services just terrible after it told me that the order was paid into it and to wait for the shipment information as they came back and told me that they didn't receive a payment when the in fact they did"

2017-04-19

they have my money I don't have my product

"This place is absolutely horrible. Ordered on April 7 and it's the 19 of April. No emailsuch answered except the confirmation of the order. Since then not one phone call or email has been answered. 635 dollars including shipping and UPS has yet to receive my package although the tracking number on their website says it has shipped. "

2017-03-30

Poor Customer Service

"Have an issue with my order and cannot get anyone to answer phone or respond to facebook messages or texts.

Very unprofessional.

2017-03-22

"Got exactly what I ordered no hassles no problems. "

2017-03-18

"I had much reservations about ordering anything especially something with a (what I consider a high price tag). I love to be proven wrong as I was with this purchase. My order came well within an acceptable time and in perfect condition. The packing was exceptional and not even a scratch was made. Thank you very much. Expect more orders in the future. "

2017-03-15

Plug and play!

"Grill came in the day it was due, plugged right in the stick holes, less than 5 minute install to pull it all apart and get it back together. Really clean look, no complaints at all!"

2017-03-12

Did not reserved order not recommended to any one don't waste you time

"I paid extra $21 for 3 days shipping it's one weeks still not reserve my order . customer service
Not responding. Big company and they're using Google voice number like fake people does on
Craigslist . I do not do busines again.

2017-03-09

"Nice product, affordable price, got here quick......what more could you ask for! The updated look they gave my truck is just what it needed."

2017-03-09

Good looking product

"The product was shipped and delivered as they say it would. The only problem was the grill I ordered didn't come with new nuts, make sure you spray them down with WD 40 or PB blaster. Other than that it was good fit."

2017-03-06

"Ordered head lights and for the past week the shipping information continues to say ready for UPS. Can't get ahold of anyone by calling and no response from emails. Very disatisfied with this service and still have not received the parts."

2017-03-05

AAH Nuts !!

"Received Grill within 1 week very happy till I went to install kit was missing some hardware 2 top corner nuts and 5 screws to secure sides and bottom. Thought to use old hardware but original was a smaller size. Ended up going to Auto store to get the right sized hardware. All said and done pleased with outcome.
Not a mechanic Scott

2017-03-01

Headlights/LED

"Awesome lights, bright as you can get. Quick shipping as well. Perfect fit no modification necessary plug and play"

2017-02-21

"I am so happy with my order. They were so easy to install, and they give me the perfect vision I need to tow my camper. I saved hundreds of dollars doing it myself. I highly recommend these mirrors from this company, and do it your self. You will not be disappointed."

2017-02-07

Right on time

"Ordering was easy and I was very pleased with the quality of the tow mirrors.
I need to tow my trailer this weekend and was very pleased that TopGear Autosport gave several shipping options allowing me time to install the mirrors, Right on time,

Thanks TopGear Autosport!
Rick

Share TopGearAutosport.com's store rating

TopGearAutosport.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TopGearAutosport.com is a merchant member
TopGearAutosport.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,407 merchant members.