Stores > TopGearAutosport.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.41/10 3.41/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.39/10 1.39/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.22/10 2.22/10
Voice your opinion! Review TopGearAutosport.com by clicking a star below.
2017-06-14

Terrible products and customer service

"Ordered my headlights for a 2011 ford F150. Came in a week and a half latter. I open the box and the passenger headlight reflector was rattling around in the housing. So I get to looking at it and found the tab that holds the adjuster to the headlight reflector was broken off. Emailed customer service and they emailed back asking for pictures. So I emailed them back pictures of the damaged part and haven't heard back from them since. I guess I got duped out of 200 dollars. "

2017-06-06

They got my money I still haven't received my parts or a email back

"I ordered a headlights and taillight package for 310,00 all together paid 31,00 in shipping on 5/06/17 still haven't recieved them on 6/07/17 my order no is 1117-43158126 I have called left messages and emails and have yet to atleast hear back from them I have never seen such poor customer service in my life I think this place is a scam "

2017-06-01

They are scammer

"I make order and I paid for over night shipping it's been over week and I have not receive my order .No tracking no no one answer the phone or emails . They using Google voice I left massage fee times no one called back ...
It's fake coumpay don't wast your money .

2017-05-17

ordered the headlight/Taillight combo

"After asking if the Taillights would with a 921 backup bulb, I ordered the combo and what do I get?? A taillight that will not work with a 921 bulb ! At least I know that hooking one of these up , would smoke electrical system. So I have tried to get in touch with customer service and nothing !! As noted in another review, they use a Google number so you look to be somewhere you are not !! At least I have someone that can use the taillights but if you are looking at any support from customer none service, don't hold your breath. I will mark this down as a life lesson and not use this company again !!"

2017-05-15

Awesome. Tow mirrors

"Good towing mirrors, but no good instructions they just say what the cable does but it doesn't show you how to actually do it. Not recommended for someone with zero experience with trucks wiring. But great mirrors"

2017-05-08

Poor

"I ordered the steps for my truck, the showed up i was excited to put them on, the sent the wrong brackets so i went out and bought the right ones. So then i go to put them on and notice after i put the drivers side on the passenger side was wrong they sent me two drivers sides instead, then i been sending emails and leaving voicemails to try and get this resolved, still no answer i go onto the facebook page and the last comment was from 2016 "

2017-05-03

Excellent and the best price for what i purchased

"Done thanks ill be sure to shop there again"

2017-04-26

Faulty mirror / won't replace it

"I ordered a set of 2008 conversion mirrors for my 2006 ford f350 and my order arrived promptly and all went well with the passenger side mirror install until I plugged in the driver's side and I heard a fuse pop I thought that maybe I did something wrong so I checked the fuse for the. mirrors /llights and it was blown so I replaced it and now everything I plug the driver's side mirror in it blows I have called top gear customer service multiple times and left many messages and no returned call so I started sending emails and the first reply I got asked me what the problem was even though I told them exactly what was going on when I sent the email so I explained the problem again being very specific and the next response from them asked me the same thing what's the problem so every time I tell them the problem thier response is what's the problem or tell me about your issue so I have attached my phone number to all my emails and practically begged them to call me because all I want is a properly functioning mirror that I paid for but nothing do not order from these people"

2017-04-23

Horrible service

"Their services just terrible after it told me that the order was paid into it and to wait for the shipment information as they came back and told me that they didn't receive a payment when the in fact they did"

2017-04-19

they have my money I don't have my product

"This place is absolutely horrible. Ordered on April 7 and it's the 19 of April. No emailsuch answered except the confirmation of the order. Since then not one phone call or email has been answered. 635 dollars including shipping and UPS has yet to receive my package although the tracking number on their website says it has shipped. "

2017-03-30

Poor Customer Service

"Have an issue with my order and cannot get anyone to answer phone or respond to facebook messages or texts.

Very unprofessional.

2017-03-22

"Got exactly what I ordered no hassles no problems. "

2017-03-18

"I had much reservations about ordering anything especially something with a (what I consider a high price tag). I love to be proven wrong as I was with this purchase. My order came well within an acceptable time and in perfect condition. The packing was exceptional and not even a scratch was made. Thank you very much. Expect more orders in the future. "

2017-03-15

Plug and play!

"Grill came in the day it was due, plugged right in the stick holes, less than 5 minute install to pull it all apart and get it back together. Really clean look, no complaints at all!"

2017-03-12

Did not reserved order not recommended to any one don't waste you time

"I paid extra $21 for 3 days shipping it's one weeks still not reserve my order . customer service
Not responding. Big company and they're using Google voice number like fake people does on
Craigslist . I do not do busines again.

Share TopGearAutosport.com's store rating

TopGearAutosport.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TopGearAutosport.com is a merchant member
TopGearAutosport.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,376 merchant members.