Stores > TopGearAutosport.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-08-15

Rockdog Express

"My order came when it was supposed to arrive also entering order was easy orderes grill from another manufacturer on June 11th that never did arrive. Ordered from top gear 5 days to arrive. Great job for customer service. "

2016-07-12

Great price.

"I bought a set of towing mirrors for my f150. Best price I could find online. Very pleased with my product."

2016-06-26

Friendly service reps

"Although we did not get our order together, the response from customer service was spot on and fast. "

2016-06-20

????Bad Ass

"Awesome look to my truck."

2016-06-07

Mikecolcordjr

"It was ok the parts where not of the quality I was hoping for and after I ordered them I found the same stuff a lot cheaper I was ok with paying more if I would have
Gotten a better product but I didnt

2016-05-31

Product Failure

"LED Taillamps flash excessive fast"

2016-05-26

DEDICATED

"Jason contacted me so many times on my order to make sure that everything was correct. Yes I had issues with a few parts that didn't fit my application but Jason helped me through it all. also had problems with payment and with many returned calls everything got worked out. Thumbs up to Jason for such a dedicated job. I wish more people cared about their customers as Jason."

2016-05-14

"Product was exactly what was stated"

2016-05-12

"I spent over $500 and still got hit with a shipping charge? I think you should offer free shipping when someone spends so much money "

2016-04-23

Awesome light set!!!!

"A pretty good price, great looking and working lights and the shipping was fast, only 3 days. "

2016-04-10

"Service was great, questions were answered quickly.
Delivered products were as promised, thank you.

2016-04-01

Old truck gets cool stuff

"Fast delivery exceed expectations perfect fit"

This review was modified by t_snider2 on April 12 2016 01:23:20 PM

2016-03-23

Toyota Tacoma 2005-2011 Black Euro Headlights (Item:A117XWTK102)

"Purchased these as a replacement set for the originals that had deteriorating lenses. Shipping was fast and they were packaged very well. The quality of these headlights is excellent. Lenses are sealed well and all light sockets lock tight and seal well with the rubber o-rings. All bolt points are spot on and they fit perfectly like the originals did. Fit and finish is outstanding, no gaps or irregularities. All plugged in and they work perfect! Note: These do not come with new grille clips installed in the lower left (inside) mount point of the headlight. You have to remove clips from the original headlights and insert them into these ones. Would recommend these to anyone wanting a factory OEM replacement headlight at much less cost."

2016-03-22

Sweet lights

"Received package very quickly. Had to do a very small modification to housing on my truck for the light to fit. Got them wired in ( pay close attention to positive and negative wires). These are much brighter than the stock lights. Cant wait to try them in the hills."

2016-03-08

Awesome shopping experience with ease

"Had a great experience with top gear web site . Quality products with reasonable price and very helpful "chat on line " with helpful how to do sites. Thank you "

Share TopGearAutosport.com's store rating

TopGearAutosport.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TopGearAutosport.com is a merchant member
TopGearAutosport.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,515 merchant members.