Stores > TopGearAutosport.com

• TopGearAutospor

• Contact: support@topgearautosport.com

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

2016-11-29

No instructions or guides - had to adjust/cut areas to make fit

"I was surprised to find little or no assistance or instructions to change out the grille and headlights. I was shocked that I needed to re-use "tired" and old parts (original screws & plastic pieces) - had I known, I would have attempted to obtain them ahead of the shipment or better yet, you could have included those nominal parts for little cost and would have had a happier customer! Next, I had to trim pieces of molded plastic off where it was apparent it was designed that way for some reason. Also there were screw mounts in areas that my model of truck didn't have so I couldn't mount them and the integrity of the grille suffered and moved around a lot. I ended up going back and creating my own mount by drilling holes into the truck frame to make it work. Also I am currently having issues with the headlight assemblies. they move significantly with a little tap where they shouldn't move around at all - like it needs additional anchoring to stay put...cant wait to try to engineer something that will work; oh by the way, that's what I was paying YOU to do and why I supplied all of my vehicle info. I would expect that from something I ordered directly from China but figured that you had addressed those issues. I've have tried to adjust the headlights because they are beaming off to the side and into outer space and have had no luck bringing the adjustment anywhere close to where it needs to be. I've got to take additional time this weekend to figure that out as well and take apart the grille (again) and try to secure the headlight before working on adjusting the beam. Way more work than I should have had to do for an aftermarket product. "

2016-11-14

Brightest and best

"Look of quality. My eyes can see everything. "

2016-11-07

"Thank you now I know where to buy when ever I need some "

2016-11-03

Slow as a sloth

"This is the worst company I have ever had the miss fortune of dealing with. It's been 2 days and I haven't even gotten a tracking number! There phone number no one answers and there live chat always seems to be offline!"

This review was modified by djarsnl on November 03 2016 02:02:36 PM

2016-10-16

"Great product great service"

2016-10-16

"it was the smoothest transaction I have had ordering over the internet.
and fast.

2016-10-10

"Delivery of order was good. Product was as advertised but the parts were not compatible with my vehicle as the clocking on the light socket for turn signals were wrong for my vehicle. Have contacted them today and have not heard from them as yet about returning the items. I am hoping there will be no problems with the return procedure. There was absolutely nothing wrong with the units that were sent other than the clocking issue. They would have looked very nice on my vehicle otherwise."

2016-09-29

Brok

"Driver top side marker is broke and bottom clips are broken and the seal for the driver side is twisted so I can't even mount correctly"

2016-09-22

Want mail my running boards!!!

"I paid 60 dollars for shipping, when I track them it says ready for UPS!!!! How hard is it to ship something?"

2016-09-19

TERRIBLE

"i ordered a grille and headlights form my older chevy pick up. i called and emailed before hand to ensure that it fit on my exact model... guess what? it didn't fit. there is about a 1 cm space between the headlights and the body of the car along one of the edges. not only that but the "day time running LED's" that were a part of the headlights were dull, as well as when you connected them to the daytime running lights they would short themselves along with the daytime running light bulbs. my car is a 2000, yes its old but with only 30 k miles on it and even had a master mechanic look at it and tell me nothing was wrong with the wiring. on top of all that the passenger headlight doesn't just get a little condensation in it, but water, and a lot of it. I've had to re-seal ht headlight multiple times as well as the sockets. after calling they ignored my calls. i finally got a hold of some dude name matt and he said they would send a replacement part. never heard from him again. never got the replacement part (its been 2 months now). i spent 350 dollars on these "quality" headlights. never will i ever send another friend or will i be buying from these turds again."

This review was modified by cjbeav757 on September 19 2016 02:20:34 PM

2016-09-09

Quick and right

"quick delivery right part great price.."

2016-08-15

Rockdog Express

"My order came when it was supposed to arrive also entering order was easy orderes grill from another manufacturer on June 11th that never did arrive. Ordered from top gear 5 days to arrive. Great job for customer service. "

2016-07-12

Great price.

"I bought a set of towing mirrors for my f150. Best price I could find online. Very pleased with my product."

2016-06-26

Friendly service reps

"Although we did not get our order together, the response from customer service was spot on and fast. "

2016-06-20

????Bad Ass

"Awesome look to my truck."

Share TopGearAutosport.com's store rating

TopGearAutosport.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TopGearAutosport.com is a merchant member
TopGearAutosport.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,459 merchant members.