TopGearAutosport.com Reviews - topgearautosport.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 6.90/10 424 reviews

TopGearAutosport.com is a merchant member
TopGearAutosport.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,866 merchant members.

"Well I placed an order on the 3rd and its now the 15th and I have been given 2 tracking numbers neither which are coming to me. "

"Great pricing and speedy delivery. Thanks!"

"All arrived in good time and in good order"

"We were very impressed with how fact we received the parts we ordered."

Rating 8/104/5

"Been 4 days and ups created a shipping lable but has not received product..if paying 46.00 + for shipping u should be on top of it!!!"

Rating 8/104/5

"the head lights should of been plug and go! It was ddifficult trying to wire the led lights to the main head lights! At the end of the day,it all came out great!"

Rating 8/104/5

"hello, i am somewhat satisfied with service, more satisfied than what i wrote, the thing is, well, its not your guy`s fault that my lights come from california(where you are) and i live in quebec(canada)! it`s going to take a while. The lights were hard to find, only you had them. Other than that, no complaints at all, Jason and I wrote a few emails, very nice guy. I just hope the lights are in one piece when i get them that`s all, Thanks again, David.
Will buy from you again. One thing my shipping receipt said you sent it by ups but, it was by USPS and then Canada post, not a big deal.

"Didn't receive product yet"

"Product is very cheep! No directions with the parts. I am not going to install Plastic headlights on my jeep. The parts will be returned. "

Rating 4/102/5

"when I ordered it said 3 in stock got message next day didn't have any left now have to wait 3 weeks. If they didn't have any in stock should not have said they did would have shopped around that had in stock."

Rating 4/102/5

"Having trouble sending back
i orderd the wrong one
i called and was suppose to get email about sending back and got nothing will not do any further buissnes with them
john keim

"great fit, look good and function well"

"Product came in a timely manner and in good condition."

pawnee il

"Greatloved it but it took a few to get here"

"When I received my order I had a question of the contents. They got back to me within 24hrs. Thank you! Once I put in the item I was surprised by the lack of quality. The "LED" light was not LED at all. The connection actually ended up blowing a fuse. Once I installed the headlights (without the "LED" connection) the headlights worked 50% of the time and were of less quality than the cheap replacements you can but at Walmart. =( I have since tried to contact TopGear and have not heard back from them. Not sure what to do with these headlights that don't work."