Stores > TopGearAutosport.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review TopGearAutosport.com by clicking a star below.

2017-03-22

"Got exactly what I ordered no hassles no problems. "

This review was modified by BlizzardBlueGoose on March 24 2017 02:00:02 PM

2017-03-18

"I had much reservations about ordering anything especially something with a (what I consider a high price tag). I love to be proven wrong as I was with this purchase. My order came well within an acceptable time and in perfect condition. The packing was exceptional and not even a scratch was made. Thank you very much. Expect more orders in the future. "

This review was modified by kevinankeny69 on March 21 2017 12:30:13 AM

2017-03-15

Plug and play!

"Grill came in the day it was due, plugged right in the stick holes, less than 5 minute install to pull it all apart and get it back together. Really clean look, no complaints at all!"

This review was modified by codysj1 on March 17 2017 09:30:02 PM

2017-03-12

Did not reserved order not recommended to any one don't waste you time

"I paid extra $21 for 3 days shipping it's one weeks still not reserve my order . customer service
Not responding. Big company and they're using Google voice number like fake people does on
Craigslist . I do not do busines again.

This review was modified by Moakbarkhan on March 14 2017 11:00:07 PM

2017-03-09

"Nice product, affordable price, got here quick......what more could you ask for! The updated look they gave my truck is just what it needed."

This review was modified by sweetrandy5353 on March 14 2017 12:00:28 AM

2017-03-09

Good looking product

"The product was shipped and delivered as they say it would. The only problem was the grill I ordered didn't come with new nuts, make sure you spray them down with WD 40 or PB blaster. Other than that it was good fit."

This review was modified by datherton46 on March 14 2017 12:00:12 AM

2017-03-06

"Ordered head lights and for the past week the shipping information continues to say ready for UPS. Can't get ahold of anyone by calling and no response from emails. Very disatisfied with this service and still have not received the parts."

This review was modified by crosleyrebecca on March 08 2017 07:15:01 AM

2017-03-05

AAH Nuts !!

"Received Grill within 1 week very happy till I went to install kit was missing some hardware 2 top corner nuts and 5 screws to secure sides and bottom. Thought to use old hardware but original was a smaller size. Ended up going to Auto store to get the right sized hardware. All said and done pleased with outcome.
Not a mechanic Scott

This review was modified by scottstillalive on March 07 2017 09:15:01 AM

2017-03-01

Headlights/LED

"Awesome lights, bright as you can get. Quick shipping as well. Perfect fit no modification necessary plug and play"

This review was modified by bombdfuzer1369 on March 03 2017 05:30:02 PM

2017-02-21

"I am so happy with my order. They were so easy to install, and they give me the perfect vision I need to tow my camper. I saved hundreds of dollars doing it myself. I highly recommend these mirrors from this company, and do it your self. You will not be disappointed."

This review was modified by Mark766 on February 23 2017 02:15:01 AM

2017-02-07

Right on time

"Ordering was easy and I was very pleased with the quality of the tow mirrors.
I need to tow my trailer this weekend and was very pleased that TopGear Autosport gave several shipping options allowing me time to install the mirrors, Right on time,

Thanks TopGear Autosport!
Rick

This review was modified by specialtylp on February 09 2017 11:00:01 PM

2017-02-06

Terrible customer service

"I recieved headlights for my truck christmas 2016 its February 2017 and still cant get my money back on lights that do not fit. I've sent 5 emails as well as left messages and made phone calls with no response. Do not buy anything from these people."

This review was modified by Jimbeeler on February 08 2017 01:30:02 PM

2017-02-04

Worst experience you can imagine

"After 1 day of installing the headlights a bulb was out. I emailed them and didn't get a response for another week. Then after 2 weeks of the install both headlights went out. I sent them pictures and still no response. Also condensation already apeared after 1 day after install. This place is a joke. Spend the extra money and go elsewhere."

This review was modified by Battlebornglassnv on February 07 2017 12:30:05 AM

2017-01-26

Horrible customer service

"1st, never buy from a company you can't get on the phone. I've learned my lesson with that. 2nd)The lights I ordered were not as advertised. The lens an light are wayyyy to dim. You can't see the headlight 5yards away from the car. After the install I called, left messages and E-mailed multiple times. Once they even emailed me back asking for my order number but never responded again. It's been a month a no reply."

This review was modified by Dproc702 on January 31 2017 12:00:15 AM

2017-01-23

Absolute total p.o.s

"Adjusters stripped out, the headlight bezel didn't fit right had to take a hammer to my core support to fit. Lens on both sides cracked headlights didn't fight properly ,the grill itself didn't fit either. Just a horrible experience "

This review was modified by Garychase73 on January 25 2017 07:30:02 PM

Share TopGearAutosport.com's store rating

TopGearAutosport.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TopGearAutosport.com is a merchant member
TopGearAutosport.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,429 merchant members.