Stores > TopGearAutosport.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

2016-09-22

Want mail my running boards!!!

"I paid 60 dollars for shipping, when I track them it says ready for UPS!!!! How hard is it to ship something?"

2016-09-19

TERRIBLE

"i ordered a grille and headlights form my older chevy pick up. i called and emailed before hand to ensure that it fit on my exact model... guess what? it didn't fit. there is about a 1 cm space between the headlights and the body of the car along one of the edges. not only that but the "day time running LED's" that were a part of the headlights were dull, as well as when you connected them to the daytime running lights they would short themselves along with the daytime running light bulbs. my car is a 2000, yes its old but with only 30 k miles on it and even had a master mechanic look at it and tell me nothing was wrong with the wiring. on top of all that the passenger headlight doesn't just get a little condensation in it, but water, and a lot of it. I've had to re-seal ht headlight multiple times as well as the sockets. after calling they ignored my calls. i finally got a hold of some dude name matt and he said they would send a replacement part. never heard from him again. never got the replacement part (its been 2 months now). i spent 350 dollars on these "quality" headlights. never will i ever send another friend or will i be buying from these turds again."

This review was modified by cjbeav757 on September 19 2016 02:20:34 PM

2016-09-09

Quick and right

"quick delivery right part great price.."

2016-08-15

Rockdog Express

"My order came when it was supposed to arrive also entering order was easy orderes grill from another manufacturer on June 11th that never did arrive. Ordered from top gear 5 days to arrive. Great job for customer service. "

2016-07-12

Great price.

"I bought a set of towing mirrors for my f150. Best price I could find online. Very pleased with my product."

2016-06-26

Friendly service reps

"Although we did not get our order together, the response from customer service was spot on and fast. "

2016-06-20

????Bad Ass

"Awesome look to my truck."

2016-06-07

Mikecolcordjr

"It was ok the parts where not of the quality I was hoping for and after I ordered them I found the same stuff a lot cheaper I was ok with paying more if I would have
Gotten a better product but I didnt

2016-05-31

Product Failure

"LED Taillamps flash excessive fast"

2016-05-26

DEDICATED

"Jason contacted me so many times on my order to make sure that everything was correct. Yes I had issues with a few parts that didn't fit my application but Jason helped me through it all. also had problems with payment and with many returned calls everything got worked out. Thumbs up to Jason for such a dedicated job. I wish more people cared about their customers as Jason."

2016-05-14

"Product was exactly what was stated"

2016-05-12

"I spent over $500 and still got hit with a shipping charge? I think you should offer free shipping when someone spends so much money "

2016-04-23

Awesome light set!!!!

"A pretty good price, great looking and working lights and the shipping was fast, only 3 days. "

2016-04-10

"Service was great, questions were answered quickly.
Delivered products were as promised, thank you.

2016-04-01

Old truck gets cool stuff

"Fast delivery exceed expectations perfect fit"

This review was modified by t_snider2 on April 12 2016 01:23:20 PM

Share TopGearAutosport.com's store rating

TopGearAutosport.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TopGearAutosport.com is a merchant member
TopGearAutosport.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,635 merchant members.