• Contact: support@topgearautosport.com

Product & services pricing Rating 6.07/10 6.07/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.57/10 3.57/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.93/10 3.93/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.50/10 3.50/10

"Hi, I just would like to say Thank You very much for this experience. You guy's have been fantastic. "

"WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been trying to resolve the defective headlight that they mailed to me since 7/10/14. I paid $267.23 for a pair of headlights, which one was defective. I reached out to the company immediately after my mechanic informed me that one of the headlights did not work & I would need a replacement. I have yet to have this situation resolved. The company NEVER answers their phone when calling the only number listed on their website, which I call almost daily to get this resolved, yet I have yet to receive a call back. I email the company on their website, as well as, my own email on a regular basis in an attempt to resolve this matter, which I was told on 7/16/14 (via email) that I would receive a return label "shortly." I have yet to hear back from this company since.

Today, I reported this company to their local Better Business Bureau (the company is located in Temple City, CA, of course with a p.o. box listed). I will also be pursuing getting my money refunded by my credit card company, since this has been ongoing for almost one month!

I would WARN anyone looking at buying auto parts from topgearautosport, due to their LACK OF commitment in providing top quality auto parts & quality customer service!!

"It was very easy I will be ordering more from you all Thanks"

"One of the bulbs was busted in the head lights I ordered. Right out of the box. "

"Quick response and the fastest delivery I'm so glad with my purchase and I want to thank you for your effort,and care of ours the customers thank you "

"Thank you and keep up the great service. "

"Product shipped quickly and was exactly as described.... Would definitely deal with again. Thanks"

"My order came with no directions. Products are good though"

Southwest BC Canada

"Quick delivery but it would be better to have USPS as an option for delivery to Canada. UPS brokerage fees are ridiculous. Headlight installation was a bit problematic as the mounting boss' on the headlights are about 5mm closer together than stock Ford units. Once installed (even after matching the old units settings) the lights are aimed very low. Later properly aligned they turned out better than expected. Would buy again.

"Very high rating here on time and great quality"

"Still havent got my package "

"Paid $300 for headlights that didnt even come with bulbs, had to use the ones off my old lights. The instructions were a joke. No words or anything. After we figured it out it was okay. Could of been a better experience "

"i was very pleased with your service the product arrived a day early . thank you and it was exactly what i had ordered and at a very good price"

"One of the headlights was put together slightly wrong and it didn't come with any of the splices needed to actually hook it up to the car. Other than that I am pleased."

"Very prompt delivery and good quality items"

TopGearAutosport.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TopGearAutosport.com is a merchant member
TopGearAutosport.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,878 merchant members.