Stores > TopGearAutosport.com

Product & services pricing Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.00/10 1.00/10

2017-02-07

Right on time

"Ordering was easy and I was very pleased with the quality of the tow mirrors.
I need to tow my trailer this weekend and was very pleased that TopGear Autosport gave several shipping options allowing me time to install the mirrors, Right on time,

Thanks TopGear Autosport!
Rick

This review was modified by specialtylp on February 09 2017 11:00:01 PM

2017-02-06

Terrible customer service

"I recieved headlights for my truck christmas 2016 its February 2017 and still cant get my money back on lights that do not fit. I've sent 5 emails as well as left messages and made phone calls with no response. Do not buy anything from these people."

This review was modified by Jimbeeler on February 08 2017 01:30:02 PM

2017-02-04

Worst experience you can imagine

"After 1 day of installing the headlights a bulb was out. I emailed them and didn't get a response for another week. Then after 2 weeks of the install both headlights went out. I sent them pictures and still no response. Also condensation already apeared after 1 day after install. This place is a joke. Spend the extra money and go elsewhere."

This review was modified by Battlebornglassnv on February 07 2017 12:30:05 AM

2017-01-26

Horrible customer service

"1st, never buy from a company you can't get on the phone. I've learned my lesson with that. 2nd)The lights I ordered were not as advertised. The lens an light are wayyyy to dim. You can't see the headlight 5yards away from the car. After the install I called, left messages and E-mailed multiple times. Once they even emailed me back asking for my order number but never responded again. It's been a month a no reply."

This review was modified by Dproc702 on January 31 2017 12:00:15 AM

2017-01-23

Absolute total p.o.s

"Adjusters stripped out, the headlight bezel didn't fit right had to take a hammer to my core support to fit. Lens on both sides cracked headlights didn't fight properly ,the grill itself didn't fit either. Just a horrible experience "

This review was modified by Garychase73 on January 25 2017 07:30:02 PM

2017-01-16

Incomplete light set

"Missing RH marker light lenses for my 1995 Chevy Silverado. I ordered the lights and grille and it came with two LH marker light lenses.
I've tried contacting them but no reply.
So I went out and bought another set of lights so they would match for 168.00 disappointed after spending 290.00 for a none complete set.

This review was modified by jdgarcia8184 on January 18 2017 01:15:01 AM

2017-01-05

Quick like flash

"These guys had my item shipped the same day I ordered it. Blue my sticks off, great job guys"

2017-01-02

Not a conversion kit as advertised

"Not a conversion kit as advertised.. absolutely nothing fits on my 89 k1500 this is not a conversion kit simply newer parts for a 94 to 98 very disappointed too large to go through hassle of shipping to get a refund"

2016-12-24

Mystery of the extra parts

"Please indicate if there are parts that go for an individual year model , so we don't spend a hour figuring out that my year model did not need them ,and some indication that there are light bulbs for the turn signal blinkers { small amber lights 2 in plastic bag ) and indicate on your on line add that it comes with no lamps but all lens ..can't tell by looking at the add. Thank you great service and my replacement looks bitchen on my 92 will be ordering tail lens and seat belts after the holidays....Ken "

2016-12-19

"great service first time user hope to do more in furture"

2016-12-15

"Everything came on time, in excellent condition, for a great price. ( and looks great on the truck)"

2016-12-13

Quality product and fast delivery!

"Replaced my very oxidized F-150 headlights with brand new ones from TopGearAutosport.com. They had the best price (half of any others I could find online and even better than the local brick and mortar auto stores) and very fast delivery."

2016-12-12

First Timer

"It was the first time using Top Gear and ordering, the product was right on and delivered on time. Looking forward to doing business with you guys again. Thanks "

2016-11-29

No instructions or guides - had to adjust/cut areas to make fit

"I was surprised to find little or no assistance or instructions to change out the grille and headlights. I was shocked that I needed to re-use "tired" and old parts (original screws & plastic pieces) - had I known, I would have attempted to obtain them ahead of the shipment or better yet, you could have included those nominal parts for little cost and would have had a happier customer! Next, I had to trim pieces of molded plastic off where it was apparent it was designed that way for some reason. Also there were screw mounts in areas that my model of truck didn't have so I couldn't mount them and the integrity of the grille suffered and moved around a lot. I ended up going back and creating my own mount by drilling holes into the truck frame to make it work. Also I am currently having issues with the headlight assemblies. they move significantly with a little tap where they shouldn't move around at all - like it needs additional anchoring to stay put...cant wait to try to engineer something that will work; oh by the way, that's what I was paying YOU to do and why I supplied all of my vehicle info. I would expect that from something I ordered directly from China but figured that you had addressed those issues. I've have tried to adjust the headlights because they are beaming off to the side and into outer space and have had no luck bringing the adjustment anywhere close to where it needs to be. I've got to take additional time this weekend to figure that out as well and take apart the grille (again) and try to secure the headlight before working on adjusting the beam. Way more work than I should have had to do for an aftermarket product. "

2016-11-14

Brightest and best

"Look of quality. My eyes can see everything. "

Share TopGearAutosport.com's store rating

TopGearAutosport.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TopGearAutosport.com is a merchant member
TopGearAutosport.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,446 merchant members.