Stores > TopGearAutosport.com

• Contact: support@topgearautosport.com

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

2017-01-05

Quick like flash

"These guys had my item shipped the same day I ordered it. Blue my sticks off, great job guys"

2017-01-02

Not a conversion kit as advertised

"Not a conversion kit as advertised.. absolutely nothing fits on my 89 k1500 this is not a conversion kit simply newer parts for a 94 to 98 very disappointed too large to go through hassle of shipping to get a refund"

2016-12-24

Mystery of the extra parts

"Please indicate if there are parts that go for an individual year model , so we don't spend a hour figuring out that my year model did not need them ,and some indication that there are light bulbs for the turn signal blinkers { small amber lights 2 in plastic bag ) and indicate on your on line add that it comes with no lamps but all lens ..can't tell by looking at the add. Thank you great service and my replacement looks bitchen on my 92 will be ordering tail lens and seat belts after the holidays....Ken "

2016-12-19

"great service first time user hope to do more in furture"

2016-12-15

"Everything came on time, in excellent condition, for a great price. ( and looks great on the truck)"

2016-12-13

Quality product and fast delivery!

"Replaced my very oxidized F-150 headlights with brand new ones from TopGearAutosport.com. They had the best price (half of any others I could find online and even better than the local brick and mortar auto stores) and very fast delivery."

2016-12-12

First Timer

"It was the first time using Top Gear and ordering, the product was right on and delivered on time. Looking forward to doing business with you guys again. Thanks "

2016-11-29

No instructions or guides - had to adjust/cut areas to make fit

"I was surprised to find little or no assistance or instructions to change out the grille and headlights. I was shocked that I needed to re-use "tired" and old parts (original screws & plastic pieces) - had I known, I would have attempted to obtain them ahead of the shipment or better yet, you could have included those nominal parts for little cost and would have had a happier customer! Next, I had to trim pieces of molded plastic off where it was apparent it was designed that way for some reason. Also there were screw mounts in areas that my model of truck didn't have so I couldn't mount them and the integrity of the grille suffered and moved around a lot. I ended up going back and creating my own mount by drilling holes into the truck frame to make it work. Also I am currently having issues with the headlight assemblies. they move significantly with a little tap where they shouldn't move around at all - like it needs additional anchoring to stay put...cant wait to try to engineer something that will work; oh by the way, that's what I was paying YOU to do and why I supplied all of my vehicle info. I would expect that from something I ordered directly from China but figured that you had addressed those issues. I've have tried to adjust the headlights because they are beaming off to the side and into outer space and have had no luck bringing the adjustment anywhere close to where it needs to be. I've got to take additional time this weekend to figure that out as well and take apart the grille (again) and try to secure the headlight before working on adjusting the beam. Way more work than I should have had to do for an aftermarket product. "

2016-11-14

Brightest and best

"Look of quality. My eyes can see everything. "

2016-11-07

"Thank you now I know where to buy when ever I need some "

2016-11-03

Slow as a sloth

"This is the worst company I have ever had the miss fortune of dealing with. It's been 2 days and I haven't even gotten a tracking number! There phone number no one answers and there live chat always seems to be offline!"

This review was modified by djarsnl on November 03 2016 02:02:36 PM

2016-10-16

"Great product great service"

2016-10-16

"it was the smoothest transaction I have had ordering over the internet.
and fast.

2016-10-10

"Delivery of order was good. Product was as advertised but the parts were not compatible with my vehicle as the clocking on the light socket for turn signals were wrong for my vehicle. Have contacted them today and have not heard from them as yet about returning the items. I am hoping there will be no problems with the return procedure. There was absolutely nothing wrong with the units that were sent other than the clocking issue. They would have looked very nice on my vehicle otherwise."

2016-09-29

Brok

"Driver top side marker is broke and bottom clips are broken and the seal for the driver side is twisted so I can't even mount correctly"

Share TopGearAutosport.com's store rating

TopGearAutosport.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TopGearAutosport.com is a merchant member
TopGearAutosport.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,446 merchant members.