• Toolup.com

• Contact: Sales@toolup.com
    • Customer Support: (702) 891-8150
    • Business Hours: 6am - 4pm PST Monday thru Thursday and 6am - 3pm PST Friday; Closed Saturday and Sunday

Product & services pricing Rating 7.90/10 7.90/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.26/10 8.26/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.65/10 7.65/10

"Really annoying that you could not take my credit card as payment and then ask me to FAX in forms. I use my card in a lot of different places and have not seen this level of paranoia anywhere else. Who uses a FAX these days?

Well I got the unit but it was broken. They asked me to take some photos of it and first they told me that they would ship a new unit. After getting the photos, they told me that I would have to order a new unit on my own and then they would reimburse me whenever they got the old unit back. They did send me a fed-ex link for shipping and that part worked well.

Against my better judgement I immediately ordered a new unit from Toolup. 2nd air so I would at least get it during the weekend. Turned out that they had marked it as 'weekday-only' delivery so that was totally wasted. Let's see what it looks like on Monday and let's see when I get my money back...

Stars lowered to 1...

This review was modified by TAS-H on August 01 2015 01:52:37 PM

"Tool Up is convenient, but shipping is quite pricey. I love the quality, but it would be nice to see better prices."

"FOUND WHAT I WANTED AND COULD PAY WITH PAYPAL AS I DESIRED."

"website was easy to work with and found the toolbox cheaper than through the Mac tools dealer"

"N/A on customer service. Good website. Lots of products at decent prices. Will return in the future."

"We would like to see you become a member of the NAPHCC the oldest Plumbing Heating & Cooling Association In America."

"Easy site to use with a good selection of products and great prices"

"I hate these damn surveys, if I didn't like your company, I'd shop somewhere else. Obama sucks !!!!"

"Good selection. Need more coupons for frequent buyers. Incentive program."

"Why do I have to type in text to fill out a customer satisfaction survey? This just lowered my user experience with your site."

"prices where a tad high or i would have bought more"

"It was very easy to order my products and at a good value."

"Finding what I was looking for was very easy. Thank you!!"

"Awesome....................................................."

"as always, great experience and great prices "

Share Toolup.com's store rating

Toolup.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Toolup.com is not a merchant member
Toolup.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!