Stores > Toolup.com

• Toolup.com

• Contact: Sales@toolup.com
    • Customer Support: (702) 891-8150
    • Business Hours: 6am - 4pm PST Monday thru Thursday and 6am - 3pm PST Friday; Closed Saturday and Sunday

Product & services pricing Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

2016-02-04

Toolup.com has terrible customer service and horrible policies

"Toolup.com is not an online seller, they are a local company with a limited ability to accept orders online. Customer service is a joke. Hung up twice and seemed more eager to cancel my order than work with me or help me to complete my order."

This review was modified by Mp557 on February 04 2016 09:29:31 AM

2015-12-04

"I ordered a "new" product from Toolsup.com and it came in used condition. The mailing box was in perfect condition; however, the product box had been opened, damaged, taped over, and shipped to me. I had planned on giving this expensive item as a gift, so reached out to Toolsup.com to see if I could exchange it and they informed me that I would have to pay for shipping both ways. Really???? I am gravely disappointed that any company would send a "used" product to someone and then not pay to rectify the situation. It is unfortunate that they have lost a good customer. I influence hundreds of people at my company who will be informed of this unfortunate situation, which means that Toolsup.com will have lost potential future customers. I am truly grateful that any other company that I order from always go above and beyond!"

2015-09-21

"Ordered a ladder on their website. It was priced good and was comparable to what I had found on Amazon for the same model. Thought all was good until I got this reply from Chris Cervantes at Toolup:

The item that you ordered should have never been on our website. This was a mistake on our IT dept. We have canceled your order and nothing will be charged against your credit card. If you have any future questions, please feel free to email me back or call us on the number below.

Regards.

No sorry, hope you understand, we can order that item but at this price, nothing. Like it was standard business for them to put items on their website for sale that shouldn't be there in the first place. Maybe in the bizzaro world. This is how they treat a first time customer. No sorry and have a nice life. I can only imagine how they treat customers who have actually gotten something delivered that was a incorrect or not working properly.

From the previous posts I have read, I got lucky having my order canceled so soon before it got further. These folks do not know how to conduct business. This company should be a case study on how not to setup an online retail business.

This review was modified by TKelley136 on September 21 2015 07:23:05 PM

2015-07-27

"Really annoying that you could not take my credit card as payment and then ask me to FAX in forms. I use my card in a lot of different places and have not seen this level of paranoia anywhere else. Who uses a FAX these days?

Well I got the unit but it was broken. They asked me to take some photos of it and first they told me that they would ship a new unit. After getting the photos, they told me that I would have to order a new unit on my own and then they would reimburse me whenever they got the old unit back. They did send me a fed-ex link for shipping and that part worked well.

Against my better judgement I immediately ordered a new unit from Toolup. 2nd air so I would at least get it during the weekend. Turned out that they had marked it as 'weekday-only' delivery so that was totally wasted. Let's see what it looks like on Monday and let's see when I get my money back...

Stars lowered to 1...

This review was modified by TAS-H on August 01 2015 01:52:37 PM

2015-07-25

"Tool Up is convenient, but shipping is quite pricey. I love the quality, but it would be nice to see better prices."

2015-07-25

"FOUND WHAT I WANTED AND COULD PAY WITH PAYPAL AS I DESIRED."

2015-07-24

"website was easy to work with and found the toolbox cheaper than through the Mac tools dealer"

2015-07-23

"N/A on customer service. Good website. Lots of products at decent prices. Will return in the future."

2015-07-17

"We would like to see you become a member of the NAPHCC the oldest Plumbing Heating & Cooling Association In America."

2015-07-17

"Easy site to use with a good selection of products and great prices"

2015-07-17

"I hate these damn surveys, if I didn't like your company, I'd shop somewhere else. Obama sucks !!!!"

2015-07-16

"Good selection. Need more coupons for frequent buyers. Incentive program."

2015-07-16

"Why do I have to type in text to fill out a customer satisfaction survey? This just lowered my user experience with your site."

2015-07-15

"prices where a tad high or i would have bought more"

2015-07-15

"It was very easy to order my products and at a good value."

Share Toolup.com's store rating

Toolup.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Toolup.com is not a merchant member
Toolup.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!