• Address: 16726 14th ST SE STE 153 Monroe, WA 98272
    • Phone: 866-469-8556
    • Customer Support: 866-469-8556
    • Business Hours: 9:00am-5:00pm Mon-Fri

" GO TO WWW.HARDWAREWORLD.COM for the best prices
Hardwareworld.com has a squeegee for $3.79 Exact same product at tools2parts.com was 5.31 each Asked for their "BEST PRICE GUARANTEE, WE PRICE MATCH" and received an email
"We do have that quantity available however the price you have found is an amazing deal that we cannot beat. I would guess that they are close to or would be losing money at that price. Sorry we cant help with this particular item.

Best regards,
Beau
Customer Advocate
1 (866) 469-8556
GO TO WWW.HARDWAREWORLD.COM for the best prices

modified review This review was modified by MrThifty on August 02 2013 04:41:47 AM

"Very poor experience. I ordered some locks and a 5" deadlatch for my doors to replace the aging and broken locks. Their site said that they normally process in 24-48 hours or they will communicate a reason for the delay. They sat on the order for over a week. No explanation, no reason, no communication.

I finally complained and the offered to credit my shipping. They never did. It is scheduled for delivery on Tuesday after the Holiday weekend. In the meantime I have a sock stuffed in the doorknob hole waiting for the knobs to arrive.

I won't be ordering from them again

"Product arrived very quickly."

"I ordered a dog collar coupler used to walk two dogs at a time without getting the leased tangled. The design online looked fine. When I received it , it was as advertised. The shipping was prompt and the merchandise of top quality. What more can you ask for from an internet sale. "

"They had what I needed at the cheapest price. Shipping was fast and parts were as ordered. Very happy!"

"A very reputable business. Quick delivery however had a problem with the merchandise, called customer service and they rectified the problem without any hassel. I am very pleased and would highly reccommend this business.))"

"It actually took a couple tries to get the sequence right to get maximum heat out of the can, but once we did, the hot chocolate heated up beautifully. It's not the best hot chocolate ever--tastes like it came out of a can, actually--but it's sweet and hot and when you're cold and stuck outdoors, that's what matters."

"I found tools2parts online when searching for small baskets for a client. They had the best variety of products, best prices and most economical and quick delivery. Placing my second order today!
LittleSpring Creative

"I am very unhappy with not being able to e-mail your customer service at tools2parts.com. I was given an order # & tacking # for uUSPS of 22 #'s. USPS only takes 10#'s. In trying to find out about my order, it comes up with "no record of my order". When I tried to e-mail you under "contact us"
after I wrote out my problem, then there was that stupid jumbled code # to fill in & no matter how many times I tried to fill in the code, it came back rejected. How ridiculous a system they use just to contact customer service? They make it impossible to get info about an order. Very unhappy about my dealing with Tools2parts.com.

"The garbage disposal is exactly what we ordered. The shipment came timely and as described."

"Was very pleased with my purchase. Very hard to find the bag clips and they where exactly what I expected. I own many of these and very happy when I found them again online. They where by far the cheapest I found and shipping was very fast. "

"My order was not very large, but quite varied. Items were shipped in separate packages for speed and integrity. My order arrived quickly and without damage. Items were just as, or better than described. Prices are low and reasonable. Website ordering is a pleasure and it was easy to find what I was looking for. I'll be back. Thanks."

"The item I ordered was available at other online sites, but the price (including shipping costs) was cheaper at Tools2parts.com. The item arrived and was as described. I will consider them again for future purchases, but I hope to have a better Internet experience. Their site moved slowly, and I actually thought that my order had not gone through. I was surprised to receive their confirming email containing my order number--and then disappointed that the tracking number they provided was not recognized by UPS. To tell the truth, I was surprised to see the arrival of my purchase!"

"I purchased 100 feet of 10 gauge building wire from Tools2parts. The price was the lowest I could find on the internet. The product arrived and is as described. I would definitely buy from Tools2parts again. For full disclosure, I ordered the product on Nov 14th and it did not arrive until Nov 29th. Now it qualified for free shipping so they may not have used their normal shipping practices (I don't know). It also crossed the Thanksgiving holiday. That said, I was surprised it took over 2 weeks to get to me. Fortunately, I was not in need of the product right away. However, as I said I would buy from them again. If it was for a product I needed quickly I would call first to get as estimate on the shipping time. "

"This was my first order from your Tools2parts. When I received the shipment, I noticed the tube of solvent I ordered had been damaged and was leaking. I notified customer service and they promptly sent a replacement tube of solvent, this time more securely packed, as per my suggestion after seeing the damaged goods. The reship arrived quickly and was in great condition. I will use Tools2parts again based on my seamless interaction with their Customer Service area."

Tools2parts.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Tools2parts.com is not a merchant member
Tools2parts.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!