• Tool King

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"Great deal on the tool. Took a long time for delivery. Website did not show shipping info, even after delivery. Email asking for details was answered promptly with tracking number"

"prompt delivery and grass seed was good. No complaints"

"Placed order & paid on 3/8. Had to call customer service on 3/23 because order never arrived. Customer service couldn't find it & had to track it down & ship for the first time on 3/23.
Not the GREATEST FIRST Impression.
Bill

"I ordered a Flotec Pressure tank FT7120-010 and according to the specs and picture on website it showed mounting bracket on the top of the tank. When I received item (10) days later there was NO MOUNTING BRACKET ON TOP and the base and tank itself was severely damaged apparently from UPS. No we have no water and waiting from someone from UPS to designated shipment as damaged. very Dissatisfied."

"It took over a week to fill my order. I tried to communicate w/o success. Then when I tried to cancel I finally got a message saying it had already shipped. Although I was somewhat disappointed by the service I was happy w/the item. I would purchase from Tool King in the future."

"Very happy with delivery and I can't wait to order again. Thank You!"

"This item... That I paid 2 day shipping on NEVER arrived. I'm in the process of checking in to it. Considering this problem I probably would not order f on this seller again. My position could be changed if they compensate for my issues...time will tell. I'll do an updated review then."

"It has been several weeks since I placed my order and I have never received the merchandise that I ordered. There has also been no communication to me from Took King since my order was placed. I have sent an email to Tool King asking for information about when my order may have shipped, and to see whether they could track my order, and no one has ever replied to me. I assume it is possible that my merchandise may have been lost during shipping, but the radio silence from Tool King is inexcusable."

"I made my order 15 days ago. Nothing has been recieved at this time, nor has there been any shipping information sent. I called 4 days ago. They said it had not been shipped yet."

"I still have not received my merchandise. Where is it ?
Please advise.

"I have called in to cancel this order and I'm still waiting to receive my refund! I'm very disappointed in this company and I will never waste my time with this site in the future. "

"The computer charged my card for the tool I ordered, but failed to send the order to the warehouse for shipping. I had to call 10 days later. Kristan told me she would handle it. Two days later I had to call back to find she had done nothing about it. Zachary finally got my order set. Now I am waiting to see how long it takes to get my order"

"I encountered no problems. I had one inquiry and customer service was very nice and prompt with answer. 5 stars"

"was never emailed my receipt .. other than that.. everything is fine"

"I was happy with Tool King, and it's great to see them beat Amazon in prices!"

Share Tool King's store rating

Tool King is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tool King is a merchant member
Tool King participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,839 merchant members.