• Tool King

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10

"Purchased a panel saw from shop.com who routed it through tonzof. 2 weeks later I finally got hold of a rep who could/would not provide me with tracking info. Finally called the saw mfg. for status. The saw finally shipped only to be held hostage by the carrier because Tonzof was severely in arrears with them. The only reason I am getting my saw is I contacted the President of the manufacturing company who paid the freight out of his own pocket. BEWARE!!"

This review was modified by stephenhoff on April 30 2015 08:37:17 PM

"Ordered from Walmart but the actual company was Tonzof, new name for Tool King. Played the same game. Two days after ordering they canceled the order and refunded my credit card, saying they didn't have any in stock and didn't know when they would get it in. That's not right. If you don't have a product and have no idea if you will be able to get it, you should not try to sell that product. "

"Website is useless, majority of items no longer available, eventually found something that would suffice to redeem a gift card, only to receive an email some days later informing me that it wasn't actually available. I still haven't managed to find anything of use."

"My order was delivered incomplete. I contacted Customer Service about the order and was told I would be contacts back when the shipping info was available for the missing items. Two days later I still had not heard back and so I emailed Customer Service again and was asked what items I was missing from my order. I emailed them right back and still have yet to hear back from them. "

"The item was shown online as available. Payment was taking, but no item shipped. Has been waiting for it for two weeks and now has to buy it from different place. "

"Item arrived as requested and in good condition."

"They Cancelled the order."

"One of the batteries are not working , there is no real volume button and they are a little static. but other than that they are great. A wonderful buy "

"Got my tools Fair price OK shipping. Will do business again.
Thanks. Gary D

"Great deal on the tool. Took a long time for delivery. Website did not show shipping info, even after delivery. Email asking for details was answered promptly with tracking number"

"prompt delivery and grass seed was good. No complaints"

"Placed order & paid on 3/8. Had to call customer service on 3/23 because order never arrived. Customer service couldn't find it & had to track it down & ship for the first time on 3/23.
Not the GREATEST FIRST Impression.
Bill

"I ordered a Flotec Pressure tank FT7120-010 and according to the specs and picture on website it showed mounting bracket on the top of the tank. When I received item (10) days later there was NO MOUNTING BRACKET ON TOP and the base and tank itself was severely damaged apparently from UPS. No we have no water and waiting from someone from UPS to designated shipment as damaged. very Dissatisfied."

"It took over a week to fill my order. I tried to communicate w/o success. Then when I tried to cancel I finally got a message saying it had already shipped. Although I was somewhat disappointed by the service I was happy w/the item. I would purchase from Tool King in the future."

"Very happy with delivery and I can't wait to order again. Thank You!"

Share Tool King's store rating

Tool King is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Tool King is not a merchant member
Tool King does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!