"I bought a set of tools that I needed. Tooltopia had the best price and shipped them out fast. The tools are made in China and probably not of the best quality, but I knew that when I ordered them. The point is that you should know what you are buying before you order it. If you don't know, ask or look around the internet.
Don't order tools at a cheap price and expect Snap-on.

modified review This review was modified by daduv7 on October 15 2013 11:46:59 AM

"They shipped my order very fast and the Ingersoll-Rand IR231 impact wrench is fine so far although i have not tried it yet. I was surprised by the negative reviews so i am happy i shared my experience. "

"911 - Alert to all consumers.
Be Careful, DO NOT GIVE YOUR CREDIT CARD TO ToolTopia.
We bought from this Website, called the customer service number, there was a lady took the order. Guess What, Turn around, she stole the credit card to pay her auto insurance. BAD BAD BAD (THE AMOUNT SHE TOOK WAS TO PAY HER 3 YEARS OF AUTO INSURANCE)

modified review This review was modified by autorepairWA on September 06 2013 02:00:40 PM

"if you buy an odb2+abs scanner for a 1996 yukon, diligently check the manufacturers abs support list, and the unit won't talk to the abs system to pull the codes, is the unit "used" and therefore not returnable?

I get that people probably buy these things, pull the the codes then return them. Don't have a solution for that.

If the unit is returned in the condition received, though, I expect the merchant to accept that failure to get the codes is not "using" the unit and issue a refund. I wouldn't mind them holding back a little to cover their free shipping, but refusing to take the unit back isn't acceptable.

initial customer server contact was fast, and an rma issued. When I checked what my refund amount would be before shipping back the unit, things degraded quickly. The replies were quick, just not what I expected to hear.

tooltopia is probably not trying to scam, and buying things you won't need to return shouldn't be a problem. I'd go elsewhere for electronics or items you may need to return - or make sure you have another source for resolution like reversing credit card charges or amazon guarantee.

modified review This review was modified by wolftalk on August 06 2013 08:55:41 AM

"Thought i was dealing with a professional business dealing with professional mechanics.Ordered a set of Sunex wrenches.Turns out they didnt bother mentioning that Sunex is now contracting their manufacturing to an outfit turning out cheaply made,low quality tools in China.These wrenches wont stand up to daily use.they are very poorly made and finished.If Tooltopia had simply stated,"Made in China",I wouldnt be out time and return costs.Wont bother dealing with them again,dont have time for BS"

modified review This review was modified by newtonpo on June 21 2013 04:39:53 PM

"I am very impressed with ToolTopia! First, their prices for the items I ordered are lower than Amazon's, or any other source I could find. Next, the order process is easy. Best of all, I received all six items ($75+) overnight! That was with free shipping! The shipped via FedEx Ground from MD and I live in NY. My items were correct, nothing backordered. I could not be happier! I would definitely order from ToolTopia again, and recommend it to all my friends."

"Wow, where to start this company is a joke! They have the wrong prices listed and are way high compared to market! First I place and order and they ship me wrong item and charge me card 900.00 for a tool that I ordered was only $39.95, then tell me they will refund when I pay to ship it back! DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY STAY CLEAR!!!"

"I ordered tools from this website have ordered from them before with no problems. This time I was shorted an item I contacted them and they said I will email you a claim form. They sent and I filled it out and faxed back to them this has taken 11 days at this point with numerous email asking for status they say it will ship soon. DO NOT ORDER HERE THEY ARE A SCAM, THE CUSTOMER SERVICE REP IS NICE BUT I AM TIRED OF THE LIES. As of Friday 1-11-13 if I do not receive my item I will dispute this charge. I am sorry it came to this but I have no other option. If anyone else is looking for an online tool store look elseware this is a rip off."

"Purchased a $300+ air ratchet as a Christmas present on 11-20-2012, sat under the tree until Christmas day and was tried the next morning. DOA. Sent email to tooltopia asking about refund, exchange or at least store credit. Tooltopia told me I was sol and to take it up with the manufacturer. I understand the 30 day return period but during the xmas season when gifts are bound to sit around until they are opened seems lame. Going to take it up with my credit card to resolve the issue, thanks tooltopia you lost my 16 bay shops business and anyone else I can warn away."

"Love this place. Price beats everyone else. I have made over 3 orders with them and the shipping, quality, everything is great about this place. Last order was placed the weekend of labor day and I still got it that same week. I work for a major dealer and my tools are my life. Some of the tools here are the same brand on the tools trucks for at least 25% less. "

"I haven't had much trouble with tooltopia and I have ordered from them at least three times with all orders over $100 now (to get free shipping). However I always check out the tool I'm ordering in reviews elsewhere to verify quality and my expectations are pretty low. I don't recommend them if your somewhat likely to want to return something. They are not like W@l-m@rt so order with caution."

"Good experience with this company good qty tools.Very cheap price.Good tracking information.Same tool the tool trucks sale but at very cheap price.Thank you housecamargo@yahoo.com"

"I bought automotive tools from tooltopia.com for my career and one of the tools ended up breaking. I contacted tooltopia.com and they refused to help me even though I bought the tool from them. I contacted the manufacturer of the tool and I had to pay to get the tool sent to them and I never received my tool back. I then contacted tooltopia.com and informed them about the situation and all I got was "sorry for the inconvenience" I didn't get a "I will help you out with this" or nothing. It seems like all they want is your money and if any problems arise then basically your out of luck and out of money!"

"When I ordered the item, because I needed for a specific time and told the order taker. I asked her if the item was in stock. She put me on hold, came back said yest it is. I ordered it, 3 days later I got an email saying it wasn't in stock. So now I'm SOL to get this to the person I was trying to get it to. When I called to see how long it would take them to my money back to me, they said they would do it tomorrow, but they don't know how long it will take my back. I'll assume my bank will get it back in my account as quickly as Tooltopia took it out. I will not ever do business again with a copy that give me inaccurate inventory information."

"SHIPPING WAS SO QUICK. PRICE GOOD ALSO. BUT DONT BUY IF YOU NEED IT QUICK, LIKE I DID . IHAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY DA SANDER WHEN I RECIEVED IT I CALLED THEM EXT. 104 SAID SEE WOULD CALL ME BACK WITHIN 24 HRS . 3 DAYS LATER I CALLED THEM. THEY SAID IR NEVER GOT BACK WITH THEM TO SEE WHAT TO DO WITH IT REC.ON FEB.23RD AND JUST CALLED BACK TODAY MARCH 7TH AND EXT104 SAID IT COULD 3-4 WEEKS BEFORE THE GET THE PART . THEY COULD SEND A CALL TAG TO PICK THE ONE UP WITCH WILL PROBOBLY TAKE ANOTHER WEEK . I NEVER BOUGHT ANYTHING BEFORE THIS AND HAD ANY PROBLEMS BEFORE . WOULD NEVER ORDER ANYTHING ANGIN FROM THEM AND YOU SHOULD NOT TO. "

ToolTopia is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ToolTopia is not a merchant member
ToolTopia does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!