Stores > ToolTopia

• Address: 125 Freestate Blvd
    • Contact: support@tooltopia.com
    • Phone: 1-800-794-6793
    • Customer Support: 1-800-794-6793
    • Business Hours: 7:30am-4:00pm (cst)
    • Fax: 1-800-395-6376

Product & services pricing Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-04-06

Lowest prices I've seen

"I checked around at various places and other websites for the mityvac elite vacuum pump and power steering adapters and have found Tool Topia to be the cheapest of all.
And just to amuse other potential customers of these same items, I've seen the very same items in the Snap-on Tools Catolog made by MityVac branded Blue Point and I can only imagine what Snap-on is wanting for these products that I got from Tool Topia. I ordered the vacuum pump, the power steering adapter set and the right angle adapter and my total came to $134.05 versus paying $98.00 just for the vacuum pump thru Advance Auto Parts.

GOTCHA

"Have never had a problem. Every item as advertised. Decent prices. I'm a lifetime customer"

2016-03-30

"Great price & Great service"

Happy camper

"I have not had a bad experience with tooltop what so ever. All the tools purchased are of good quality. Was not able to purchase the hub grabber kit. Got an email about a sale and the kit was on sale for $259.00 outstanding price. Now it is mine."

COST OF DOING BUSSINESS APPARENTLY

"Shipping and handling cost twice as much as the part. Other than that everything was ok"

would buy from ToolTopia again

"well described items, low prices. satisfied customer"

SUPERSONIC

"EASY, QUICK AND FREINDLY
THANX
Don miller

OTC

"Great product fast shipping great price"

2016-03-30

"As advertised and delivered promptly!"

2016-01-14

"i bought an air ratchet which broke after a month . I send it for repair at a place that i was directed and after i used it 3 times it broke again. Now it is sitting in my toolbox. If you are interested for more info let me know and i will give you the number of the ratchet and the order number. "

2015-12-14

"would be a five star but order was delayed due to me using my work address for shipping due to high package theft and me using my home phone for the contact and wanting me to call from my home phone to verify when I work during your hours of operation and telling me there is a message machine after hours which there isn't other then that I will buy from again thanks"

2015-12-06

"everything was fine thanks "

This review was modified by givemesomethinggood on December 06 2015 07:26:29 AM

2015-11-29

"Great tool. Great service. Friendly helpful clerk .Very satisfied

2015-11-28

"I ordered this part on November 24, 2015 and received it the morning of November 27, 2015. Fantastic !! Part was packaged good and received in brand new condition. I highly recommend Tooltopia for all your part needs. "

This review was modified by ronxae on November 28 2015 08:09:09 AM

2015-11-27

"I'm very satisfied with my order from toolTopia"

Share ToolTopia's store rating

ToolTopia is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ToolTopia is a merchant member
ToolTopia participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,611 merchant members.