Stores > ToolTopia

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.45/10 9.45/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.19/10 9.19/10
Voice your opinion! Review ToolTopia by clicking a star below.

Happy Motorhead

"no problems as usual, fast shipping"

Great Site

"Tools arrived on time. Prices are very good. Looking forward to buying more from them."

Good website great shipping

"Good selection super fast shipping"

fast service, quality tools

"Thanks go to Jessica in customer relations for going the extra mile to search for a specialty tool for me. "

2017-05-24

Spot On and Lightning Fast!

"After looking long and hard for best price on a fairly pricey specialty tool for pulling rear axle bearings from Lexus and Toyota SUVs and pickups, I discovered that Tooltopia had the lowest price and free shipping. Checked ResellerRatings and saw that they had an excellent reputation. With free ground shipping, I assumed a couple of business days for order processing and a couple more business days for shipping, so I'd see the item in roughly a week. I hit the SUBMIT ORDER button on Monday at 1PM. FedEx delivered the tool to my door less than two full days later on Wednesday at 10:30AM. The item is exactly as advertised, was packaged well, and was delivered unbelievably quickly with zero shipping cost to me. This is top-drawer performance by an online retailer! I know where I'll be buying tools from now on."

solid company

"always great service prices and fast shipping"

Great Customer Service

"Was contacted as a fraud precaution since I was shipping to address different than billing address. Notification was delayed several days because I didn't listen to land line voice message. When I contacted Customer Service they understood and I received the item the next day Customer Service rep was very helpful and courteous. Would definitely purchase from them again."

That was easy...

"Easy to navigate the site; searched by brand,found the wrenches I was looking for , purchased and they were at my door before I could say "hey where's my order??""

Always a pleasure.

" Great prices and fast shipping. Product description is very minimal, but if you know what you're looking for this is the place. "

OTC special tools

"Good price, quick delivery, great tools"

Veay pleased shopper.

"I/m a master mechanic and have found I can save a lot of money by buying tools from ToolTopia. Fast delivery. Great brands."

excellent

"Fast service, great product, will definitely buy again from this seller."

Great

"Great prices. Big section "

Poor performance.

"Prices are good. Communication was poor with unreliable shipping date promises. Canceled item through credit card dispute and lost over a month of ownership. Purchased same item elsewhere."

Rep reply posted May-24-2017

A rep from ToolTopia, tooltopia, has responded

“I have reviewed the order information and the ticket that had messages between you and our agent. Every message regarding how to access your order status was responded to the same day (May 5th.) There were no previous failed order attempts, no cancelations and this order was never held. It was placed on 5/4/2017 at 9:23 PM (after normal business hours) and the order imported and was approved the next day 5/5 when business hours resumed and the order shipped that day and was delivered to you on 5/6. ”

Gearwrenchs

"Very easy to navigate, plenty of selections and good delivery time. Products arrived in perfect condition. I will definitely consider doing business with ToolTopia again."

Share ToolTopia's store rating

ToolTopia is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ToolTopia is a merchant member
ToolTopia participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,403 merchant members.