Stores > ToolTopia

• Address: 125 Freestate Blvd
    • Contact: support@tooltopia.com
    • Phone: 1-800-794-6793
    • Customer Support: 1-800-794-6793
    • Business Hours: 7:30am-4:00pm (cst)
    • Fax: 1-800-395-6376

• option not available Customer Notification For Publicly Replies

2016-06-25

Quick to ship

"3 day turnaround for shipping. Very nice indeed :)"

2016-06-24

Poor customer service after the sale

"I frequently order from tooltopia as a shop owner and my orders are generally 300 plus a month and haven't had any issues until the past order. Two items in my order had issues, I received a grinding wheel that was broken in half right out of the box. This was no issue and was resolved quickly. A couple days after I receive the package I install a reel drop light in the shop and it doesn't work, I called tool topia got someone right away and they made it seem like no issue it was going to be resolved quickly. Iam slightly irritated that a 136 dollar light was broken but I understood it was nothing they did. The request was put in 6/17/16 and a couple business days go by and I hear nothing so I call. It is hard to get ahold of the person whos extension I was given that is handing this particular help desk case, the finally get back to be at the end of the business day and assure me that I will know what is going on early the following business day. I didn't hear anything the next day. I call two days after and Jessica still has no idea what is going on and assures me ill know in two hours. I did hear from them a couple hours later but now I have to talk to manufacturer of the product, I didn't understand why I wasn't told this the day I filed the request and it took five business days to get to this conclusion but I went along with it anyways. The manufacturer contacted me and instructed me that I would have to ship it back to them and once they got it they would ship me a new one, I no longer have the box for the product so ill have to purchase one or make another work for it and pay the shipping? The representative from the manufacturer also told me they weren't contacted until that day regarding this. I told them iam not satisfied with the situation and want a refund, and they instructed me that tooltopia had to issue refunds. I called tooltopia and spoke with a manager and they fought me saying this isn't the way the manufacturer handles their warranties. I eventually got them to send me a prepaid label and am still waiting to receive it. Overall I was very disappointed with this transaction and I lost faith in tool topia. I'll be searching for other suppliers of quality tools from this point on."

2016-06-24

Always Great Service!

"With all my on-line ordering, I have never had a problem ordering or receiving any items.
It's always great service. Can't be more pleased.
Thank you ToolToopia!
Tom

2016-06-22

ToolTopia delivered the goods

"fast and correct with an unbelievable price!"

2016-06-22

Great Products!!!

"Great quality products and reasonable prices! Always quick and efficient! "

2016-06-21

Bleeder saved me a bunch.

"Vacuum Brake Bleeder offered at a discount price, delivered on time with no shipping charges. Look forward to my next purchase."

2016-06-21

Get it when you need it.

"Ordered a tool that I needed and had it the next day for use.

Great experience!

Jump start

" I found the battery jump starter i wanted easily and the the delivery was much quicker that stated"

2016-06-20

"The Robinair Vacuum Pump Was New and priced less than a used one on ebay."

2016-06-20

Exactly what I was expecting.

"Right items, right on time, right price!"

2016-06-19

Cheap, fast shipping

"I've bought from toolTopia twice and shipping was fast both time. I appreciate their service."

This review was modified by joshuawallis on June 23 2016 08:34:36 AM

2016-06-19

"Received order as promised. Good, timely delivery. The on-line tracking system leaves a bit to be desired but the speedy response by your help department more than makes up for this minor annoyance."

This review was modified by doanejohn00 on June 23 2016 08:35:07 AM

Auto body pulling clamps

"Delivered day after ordering it. Very happy with product and tool topia. Will order from here again."

This review was modified by woodiewood79 on June 23 2016 08:35:07 AM

Very Satisfied

"Very Satisfied with the quick service !"

A/C tools just in time

"Best price and excellent service. A+ rating"

Share ToolTopia's store rating

ToolTopia is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ToolTopia is a merchant member
ToolTopia participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,564 merchant members.