• ToolDiscounter. ToolDiscounter.Com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.19/10 8.19/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.1/10 8.1/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.21/10 7.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.5/10 7.5/10

"Great experience! Shipping was quick as well. I never new you existed. I will be buying more in the future. "

"Very pleased with company. Order arrived 3 days sooner than expected. Tool was exactly what I was looking for and works great. Would use site again"

"Great service great prices and fast shipping. very happy I will definitely shop at ToolDiscouter again or at least check prices here first.
Marco

"Price, quality and service/shipping were excellent. Will definitely do business with again!"

"Item ordered was a Midtronics Battery tester. Price was excellent, shipping was fast and free. Item works perfectly and came in undamaged. What more can you ask for?"

"Good prices but poor communication and web site is very primitive and extremely difficult to navigate/search. Text-only (no HTML or hyperlinks?) order confirmation with no way to track or see order status from web page.

Order sat a week undelivered with no further email updates. Called after a week and they apologized for the delay saying computer showed out of stock but was, in fact, in stock. Would have expected at least an email notification but nothing. Supposed to arrive today - 12 days after order. Credit card charged day of order, too.

"I am very happy with ToolDiscounter. Com. I had to call them to change a order I made over their website the night before. That went very good. I did have to call them up again because the wrong product was sent out, I was not very happy about that. But they more than made up for it by sending out the right product via next day air. that was on them!!! I also was impressed that the guy I dealt with took personal responsibility for the mess up and went to the shipping department himself to make sure the right product was sent this time. I have also read very good reviews about them sending out replacement tools for ones that broke... "

"Tools came Friday night and I put in an alternator early Sunday morning for my sister-i-law. Little swing arc is required to turn a socket with these. Performed exceptionally well in the confines of a 2007 Honda Civic. Made an hour job a 35min job. The guys at tool discounters are great. This review is for the Gearwrench 4pc flexhead 120XP ratchet set. "

"Customer service is fantastic, excellent communication.
You can actually talk to someone if you have a concern.
There was a defective tool in my order, I made one phone call, and they made it right as fast as humanly possible.
A pleasure to do business with!
And, I probably will be doing so in the near future.

"A+++++ Product.Great Communication & Great Price. :)"

"Great price shipped quickly"

"We purchased a tool cart and received it badly damaged (beyond use). I've contacted seller 3 times in the past 2 weeks and haven't received any reply. "

"They had what I needed and they had the best price. Very fast shipping even though I selected the least expensive mode of shipping."

"I bought this light for various uses in my Photography business. Based on what I'm seeing, I will probably purchase another one. It is everything they stated it was. Arrived when they promised and it is sold at a fair price."

"The price of my item was the best ANYWHERE, and the FREE shipping was super-fast. I'm very pleased with my purchase, and I will definitely come back the next time I need any tools!"

Share ToolDiscounter.Com's store rating

ToolDiscounter.Com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ToolDiscounter.Com is a merchant member
ToolDiscounter.Com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,710 merchant members.