Stores > ToolDiscounter.Com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.55/10 8.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"Ordered my MityVac Pressure Bleeder and it was delivered a day earlier then I was expecting it. The price was right and never have had a problem with ToolDiscounter.com. This is my 5th order in the last 60 days and I will be ordering again."

"Had a REALLY good experience with their weekly special. I was shopping for a 12V air compressor and found the one I was looking for for 30% less than ANYWHERE else so I took a chance. The product arrived on time and with no surprises. I will definitely be shopping with them again in the future."

"The service was excellent and their price was the best. Only took a week for me to get the headlight adjustment tool. I would recommend tool discounter to anyone. The only problem and this really wasn't a problem was that I wasn't notified when my item was shipped. I sent them an email and I was answered right away with the tracking number. My package was waiting for me when I got home from work that day."

"This is the first time I have ever dealt with ToolDiscounter.Com. The pricing on the item I ordered was about 45% lower than any other place I could find it. I was very skeptical about placing the order, but there was not a lot of dollar risk involved, so I took a chance.

The product arrived as expected and was exactly what I was looking for.

I will look to them again for other items that I need.

"I buy many tools on-line. I search many sites looking for the best price. ToolDiscounter beat out all the competition on price. Product delivery was very fast. I'll be back to ToolDiscounter for more products. "

"ToolDiscounter offered the best price out there for a brake rotor micrometer. Shipped promptly, and item arrived in perfect condition, exactly as described. Would not hesitate to purchases something else from them."

"Quality tool, very much needed, took about a week to receive. great job will use again."

"Swift and accurate delivery. Price was better then on Amazon, and shipping was prompt, would definitely buy here again. "

"Great Price, fast shipping, tools just as advertised what more could you ask for?"

"No problems.. placed an order and got it."

"Great price and fast shipping. What more could you ask for. Thanks "

"Great experience! Shipping was quick as well. I never new you existed. I will be buying more in the future. "

"Very pleased with company. Order arrived 3 days sooner than expected. Tool was exactly what I was looking for and works great. Would use site again"

Share ToolDiscounter.Com's store rating

ToolDiscounter.Com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ToolDiscounter.Com is a merchant member
ToolDiscounter.Com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,678 merchant members.