Stores > ToolDiscounter.Com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.25/10 5.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.93/10 3.93/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review ToolDiscounter.Com by clicking a star below.
2017-04-19

Great prices, but poor customer service and order tracking.

"Ordered a tool and paid $20 to have it shipped 2-day fedex. 4 days later and I still have not received the tool. Their online tracking cannot find my order, I havent received a reply to my email, and haven't been able to get through to them by phone."

2017-04-12

Quick delivery!

"I ordered an angle grinder and was amazed at how quickly it arrived at my door. It is exactly as advertised and works great!"

2017-04-11

Excellent and incredibly fast service

"Great customer service...Quick delivery and great quality."

2017-03-28

Never do business with again!

""Horrible customer service, accepted my payment but never sent item. Representative said I had to have same shipping address as billing address when their own web site allows for a different shipping address and billing address. I told them that I wish to cancel my order and they informed me I would get a refund for the item I purchased. Going on day 2 now, so looks like I will have to file a dispute with my bank. They actually told me to go to my bank and change my billing address.

2017-03-24

Fast ahipping just as ordered

"No problems, fast shipping everything was just as described.. Thank you"

2017-03-23

Great Product/Great Price

"Having not heard of them before I was a bit hesitant about ordering. I'm glad I decided to. I got a great product at an amazing price. Although there is one shipping carrier, it's definitely worth it."

2017-03-19

ToolDiscounter is quality without the high prices.

"ToolDiscounter is quality without the high prices."

2017-03-08

Best price

"Pleased with the price, they were the cheapest on the Internet. However, the shipping box was falling apart when I received. Luckily, items were not damaged. Had issues with some defects on some of the SK sockets. A couple pieces have to be sent back to SK for warranty. "

2017-03-01

Lied to by Robert

" Ordered Robinair Recycle machine, they had the best price. Ordered got cancelled, called was put on hold three times, finally Robert told me the machine had been discontinued! The price I paid was $3885.87. I hung up the phone, ordered it from competitor, went back to ToolDiscounter.com and the same machine was now $4194.87. Terrible customer service! Save yourself a headache and go elsewhere!"

2017-02-17

Horrible!

"Horrible customer service, accepted my payment but never sent item. Tried to to say I had to have same shipping address as billing address when their own web site allows for a different shipping address and billing address. When I became frustrated they no longer wanted to do business because I was upset with them. They actually told me to go to my bank and change my billing address. When I said no, and that this is poor business, the operator said they didn't want to do business with me and hung up. Still haven't gotten my refund."

2017-02-10

Great experience!

"Wide selection of items. Purchasing was a breeze. Transaction was smooth, although I received an email shortly after placing my order that my shipment was put on hold due to shipping address and billing address being different, but one phone call, and that was taken care of within minutes. This did not negatively impact my perspective at all. Items were shipped out that same day and arrived very quickly, within just a few days, even though the order was made over the weekend. Would definitely use ToolDiscounter again."

2016-10-21

Not all merchandise sent.

"I ordered three items from them two ratchets and a harmonic balancer installer I got the installer and one ratchet. The other ratchet ezred was not in the box. No packing list. I was going to buy from them again but will never buy from them ever again. The box doesn't look like it was open and retapped or broke open. To me this is a ripoff not sending all merchandise."

2016-10-21

Loadpro DVOM Test Leads

"I have to admit this tool is everything they claim. I the week Ive owned it it has paid for its self in billable hours. Makes me wish I had got it with the diagnostic manual option to see if I could learn any other short cuts. I wasnt sure I would like the size of the tool but it hasnt been a problem "

2016-10-08

Discounted Tools at ToolDiscounter.com

"Recently bought a Milwaukee angle driver from tooldiscounter. Overall satisfaction was good. Good price compared to other online site. Plus, had a coupon code so price was even cheaper. Fast shipping as well."

2016-09-16

Not the best experience

"I placed an order on August 16th and it's now September 16th and I still don't have my order yet. I called them to ask where my order was and how much longer I would have to wait. They claimed their vendor did not get the product sent out and it's on back order. Now they never bothered to inform in the time I have been waiting that my item is on back order and that I could either cancel my order or they would contact the vendor to see when the product would be available. I told them I waited this long and what's a couple more days, but I did ask them to contact me as soon as possible to let me know the status of my order. Well it's been a week and I have had no contact from tool discounter informing me as to what's going on with my order. I would highly advise not doing business with this company since their customer service is severely lacking."

Share ToolDiscounter.Com's store rating

ToolDiscounter.Com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ToolDiscounter.Com is a merchant member
ToolDiscounter.Com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,410 merchant members.