Stores > ToolDiscounter.Com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
Voice your opinion! Review ToolDiscounter.Com by clicking a star below.
2017-10-14

great tools

"I order 2 nice GearWrench sets, good price for both, I like a lot this wrenches hi quality., better price., and a little longer wrench than the ones from (M-Tool Truck) and guess what they are made from the same company..
bad thing about this is the handling from FedEx, the packing box completely damaged, nothing happen to my tools,
FedEx review one * only ...

2017-10-13

15% restocking fee

"15% restocking fee only because the package is open so looking at a product in your hand will cost you, in my case I have to pay $3.00 in restocking fee and probably over $7.00 for shipping back the product which is priced at $20.00"

2017-09-26

Quick service Great price

"The Title pretty much sums it up."

2017-09-20

Worst Customer Service

"Placed an order for an item that I ordered before and their system said there was an error with the Credit Card. I called and spoke with Robert the first time, he was very short and wouldn't listen to what I was telling him that the money was already removed from my account twice. I went back to my Bank and they said the money has already been taken by Tool Distributors. Called back to speak with Mike and he said the same as Robert saying it was still pending even though I sent him a statement from my bank showing it PAID. He accused me of FRAUD.. I have requested my money back and will never deal with these RUDE PEOPLE."

2017-09-19

No communication

"Made an order. Email for cancelling because I found a replacement from a local store. No reply, and sent me the package. Send email again for return. Still no reply."

2017-09-12

Great online vendor to deal with

"I was comparison shopping online for an Aircat 1/2 inch impact gun. They had the best price overall. I was skeptical using them because I am primarily an Amazon.com customer and am not use to the billing and shipping layout of their Web page. After entering my info they sent a follow up email about receiving my order as well as a follow up email about sending my order. The only thing I would like to see them do that would improve their site overall is create a customer account profile page with billing, shipping, and payment information. That way I could log in similar to Amazon.com and just click and buy, instead of repeatedly entering my information. Also it would be great if the profile account had information about my previous purchases so I could keep track of them easier. Other than that they are pretty cool"

2017-09-03

Great service, fast processing

"Found exactly what I needed and they got it to me without issue. Great customer service and a pleasant experience all around."

2017-08-28

Best seller ever. Super fast. Best quality products

"Best seller ever. Super fast. Best quality products. I am more than satisfied with my order."

2017-08-28

Can't be beat

"We have had nothing but positive experiences with tooldiscounter.com. Great service, with pricing that beats my local suppliers."

2017-08-22

Mityvac brake bleeder

"Quick and easy. I would do business here again, for sure"

2017-08-19

Great Service Great Price

"I ordered a hand held vacuum/ air pump. Best price on the internet. Service faster than I expected."

2017-08-15

Kelly in NC

"Great prices and fast shipping!"

2017-08-14

"Product has always matched the description and goods have been received in good condition"

2017-08-11

Poor shipping

"Ordered 7/23/17 now it's 8/11/17 called all I got was blah blah gonna be requesting refund good luck too me. Don't buy from here"

2017-07-29

Better than Amazon!

"I shop multiple outlets for tools, Tool Discounter is one of those trusted sites for my tool purchases. I am a shade tree mechanic and own a business, a business that requires tools and getting my hands dirty. Mechanics are no longer affordable for those little things I can do myself, and thanks to outfits like Tool Discounter I can afford near tool truck quality tools at discount prices. And the prices at ToolDiscounter.com are very competitive, and many times less than the other outfits I shop. They are quick to ship and the packaging is first rate. I have never received a busted up box and or damaged product and everything has been as advertised. I will continue to do business with them until they give me a reason not to. Top notch outfit in my book. "

Share ToolDiscounter.Com's store rating

ToolDiscounter.Com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ToolDiscounter.Com is a merchant member
ToolDiscounter.Com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,441 merchant members.