Stores > ToolDiscounter.Com

Customer service: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10

2016-02-03

Great

"Wonderful to do business with. Fast response, great description and customer service. Accurate and helpful. "

This review was modified by combopipey on February 03 2016 08:29:10 AM

2016-01-27

"great experience. will be using them again."

This review was modified by customdesign on January 27 2016 10:00:11 AM

2016-01-26

Special tool for a special price!

"I had the need to re-install a harmonic balancer on my 3.7L Jeep Liberty, turns out it requires a special tool that none of the local auto part stores sell or have for rent. I did a search for the tool that I needed and ToolDiscounter.Com had the best price on the net by a good margin. Making the order on the website was quick and easy, and shipped out the same day. Made the order on a Thursday and had it in hand on Saturday. The quality of the part was also very good, no complaints."

2016-01-25

Well worth it!

"Great tool great price. Shipping was ok. Will be a return customer."

This review was modified by MrTool on January 25 2016 10:14:31 PM

2016-01-25

"Fast service great customer service an reliable"

2016-01-23

Mr

"Got the tool I wanted at a great price, and quick delivery. They asked that I write a review, and since most people only write one when they are unhappy, I wanted to give them their credit for doing a great job.

Thanks!

This review was modified by MyMurci on January 23 2016 10:37:05 AM

2016-01-11

"fast shipping, got exactly as described."

This review was modified by Hotdog111 on January 11 2016 02:13:57 AM

2015-12-20

"The tool purchased performed as designed and made a hard job simple. Very competitive pricing."

This review was modified by Oil400 on December 20 2015 02:57:56 PM

2015-12-09

"Ease of ordering, prompt delivery and quality product. I'm satisfied!"

2015-12-03

"I would definitely buy from the tool discounters again. My items were delivered quickly and were exactly want I ordered at a great price."

2015-11-07

"Ordered my MityVac Pressure Bleeder and it was delivered a day earlier then I was expecting it. The price was right and never have had a problem with ToolDiscounter.com. This is my 5th order in the last 60 days and I will be ordering again."

2015-10-29

"Had a REALLY good experience with their weekly special. I was shopping for a 12V air compressor and found the one I was looking for for 30% less than ANYWHERE else so I took a chance. The product arrived on time and with no surprises. I will definitely be shopping with them again in the future."

2015-10-29

"The service was excellent and their price was the best. Only took a week for me to get the headlight adjustment tool. I would recommend tool discounter to anyone. The only problem and this really wasn't a problem was that I wasn't notified when my item was shipped. I sent them an email and I was answered right away with the tracking number. My package was waiting for me when I got home from work that day."

2015-10-28

"This is the first time I have ever dealt with ToolDiscounter.Com. The pricing on the item I ordered was about 45% lower than any other place I could find it. I was very skeptical about placing the order, but there was not a lot of dollar risk involved, so I took a chance.

The product arrived as expected and was exactly what I was looking for.

I will look to them again for other items that I need.

2015-10-24

"I buy many tools on-line. I search many sites looking for the best price. ToolDiscounter beat out all the competition on price. Product delivery was very fast. I'll be back to ToolDiscounter for more products. "

Share ToolDiscounter.Com's store rating

ToolDiscounter.Com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ToolDiscounter.Com is a merchant member
ToolDiscounter.Com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.