• ToolDiscounter.

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.24/10 8.24/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.24/10 8.24/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.12/10 7.12/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"ordered a backpack sprayer on 5/11/15. Paid $60.00 for 3 day shipping. On 5/18/15 I had to call company to check status of order. Spoke to a Gary Anderson from customer service. He said the item had not shipped out yet from the company. I asked for a credit on the $60.00 I paid for three day shipping. He said he could not do that, only people above him could authorize that. I asked to speak to someone above him that could make that decision. He told me there was no one in that I could speak to. He said we will send it out 3 day shipping after the order is processed. It has already been a week I told him. I asked him to cancel my entire order (over $500.00). He said he would issue a credit to my mastercard for the entire order. Kind of funny he has the authorization to credit back my entire purchase, but he wasn't authorized to credit back my shipping cost, which would have been the right thing to do. Mr. Anderson is not a good customer service representative in my estimation. Why should I have to pay $60.00 for 3 day shipping when my order has not gone out for at least 7 days now? I would not purchase anything from this company again. "

"Fast shipping, came packaged well and price was best available. Would recommend to any of my friends. Only downside is that their website isn't very user friendly if you're trying to browse for something - but if you already know what you're looking for like I did then its a non-issue."

"Searched for a few weeks before buying product, did not find any place with a better price plus free shipping.
Excellent service.

"The 107 piece Channel Lock tool kit came complete, and undamaged. This is a great tool kit for the do it yourself mechanic."

"Fast service, great price. What more is there to say."

"Quick service, good price, & received exactly what I was expecting."

"Good service, great prices, excellent selection! Nice to have a place to be able to buy the tools I need."

"These scumbags took the order, charged my credit card immediately and now they won't answer my email."

"Great prices and fast service. I will definitely use ToolDiscounter again."

"Product as described, great price, delivered on-time (early)"

"Great price on great S-K product! Fast shipping!!"

"I made an order from them over 2 weeks ago. They sent me an email saying the part i ordered was going to ship directly from the manufacturer. They gave me no estimate as to when the part would ship or from where. They said all i had to do was email them and they would get me the tracking number, etc. Well I have emailed them several times and they won't even respond.

Don't bother with this company. There is no customer service here. They might be ok if they have the part in stock, but I won't be finding out. My next call is going to be my bank to try and get my money back from this "business".

"Great price and fast shipping"

"I bought a Rimac Spring compression tester. The price was the lowest I could find. The tester was received a few days sooner than expected. Notifications were quick. I would order again from Tool Discounter.Com"

North Dakota

"Needed an adapter to use for my compression tester for a 24v cummins. Searched online, found this store, ordered the part, and had it in a couple of days. A little pricey, but didn't find anything cheaper anywhere else .

Bad news was that the engine failed the test (more than 100 psi difference between cylinders) and I had to rebuild the engine.

Share ToolDiscounter.Com's store rating

ToolDiscounter.Com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ToolDiscounter.Com is a merchant member
ToolDiscounter.Com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,838 merchant members.