• ToolDiscounter.

Product & services pricing Rating 8.52/10 8.52/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.84/10 8.84/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10

"Fast service, great price. What more is there to say."

"Quick service, good price, & received exactly what I was expecting."

"Good service, great prices, excellent selection! Nice to have a place to be able to buy the tools I need."

"These scumbags took the order, charged my credit card immediately and now they won't answer my email."

"Great prices and fast service. I will definitely use ToolDiscounter again."

"Product as described, great price, delivered on-time (early)"

"Great price on great S-K product! Fast shipping!!"

"I made an order from them over 2 weeks ago. They sent me an email saying the part i ordered was going to ship directly from the manufacturer. They gave me no estimate as to when the part would ship or from where. They said all i had to do was email them and they would get me the tracking number, etc. Well I have emailed them several times and they won't even respond.

Don't bother with this company. There is no customer service here. They might be ok if they have the part in stock, but I won't be finding out. My next call is going to be my bank to try and get my money back from this "business".

"Great price and fast shipping"

"I bought a Rimac Spring compression tester. The price was the lowest I could find. The tester was received a few days sooner than expected. Notifications were quick. I would order again from Tool Discounter.Com"

North Dakota

"Needed an adapter to use for my compression tester for a 24v cummins. Searched online, found this store, ordered the part, and had it in a couple of days. A little pricey, but didn't find anything cheaper anywhere else .

Bad news was that the engine failed the test (more than 100 psi difference between cylinders) and I had to rebuild the engine.

"As for as the order it was great. However i dont like UPS be cause they always late. and there to high rates. This order was ordered on the 25 or the 26th and here it is the 3rd of Feb. 12: Noon and i still have not received my order. Seems they cant find my Address. Order was fine Shipping UPS Sucks. Also rate for shipping to high. Tried to save money buying online But cost me more with Shipping. Proberly buy local next time.

Thanks
David Fussell

"It was a pleasure to deal with ToolDiscounter. Everything wend smoothly and they processed and shipped my order quickly (they didn't create a label then hold the shippment for two or three days like some on like companies do to make it looked like the item was shipped)."

"Very good experience doing business with ToolDiscounter, the best prices and fast shipping. Serious people working hard to be one of the best Tools supplier. Recommended 100%"

"Very easy to order. Excellent prices (my order was 50% cheaper than what I found elsewhere). Received super quickly! "

Share ToolDiscounter.Com's store rating

ToolDiscounter.Com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ToolDiscounter.Com is a merchant member
ToolDiscounter.Com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,859 merchant members.