• Address: 4280 Centerville Road Vadnais Heights, MN 55127-7813
    • Fax: 888-329-5468

Product & services pricing Rating 8.98/10 8.98/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.89/10 9.89/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.57/10 9.57/10

"An order was placed for replacement equipment for our police department. The order arrived in a very timely manner, was not damaged, and was exactly as advertised at a very reasonable price.

I will be placing future orders with them based on my satisfaction with these items.

Great Job!

"Quality tools, great prices and fast shipping."

"great service fast delivery and good price. what you would expect from a great firm"

"This Ferret Adapter made it a very simple and easy job of timing my diesel. This adapter is a very simple setup on my 7.3 IDI engine. The service was very prompt."

"Great Price and Fast Shipping"

"I was kind of skeptical at first at their pricing and buying tools online. But I couldn't have been happier, The tool got here quick and hassle free. I would definitely do business with them again."

"Great product and fast shipping a good company to do business with. Outstanding catalog..."

"Great Pricing
Great Service
Reasonable Shipping
Quality Products
Perfect Transaction. I'll be back!

"This was my first order with ToolDiscounter.Com. I chose them because they had the lowest price I could find on a diagnostic tool, so I wasn't expecting much more than the low price. My item was shipped the same day, and I received it two business days later. Lowest price and lightning fast free shipping, how can you go wrong? What a great experience."

"Tool came as advertised, packed well, and priced great. No complaints and will order from again."

"Great service and the best price."

"Called to verify item in stock. Item was in stock. No delay in shipping. Item received and checked out fine. I am happy with Tooldiscounters service."

"Step Back fast shipping! Haven't had a chance to use it yet but once I install the wheels, I'll give 'r a spin."

"Incredibly fast transaction and processing!!! ToolDiscounter.com had the product I was looking for at the absolute lowest price I could find, including tax and shipping (I shopped and compared prices across SEVERAL sites) AND I received my package a day in advance! Thank you, ToolDiscounter.com!"

"I purchased the Hein Werner HW93642 2-ton Service Jack from ToolDiscounter.com. I had read very positive reviews on the Hein Werner brand and numerous poor reviews on the China imports. Yes, this jack is a little more expensive than an import, but Im sick of China flooding the US with all of their garbage and am willing to pay a little more to support American workers. In searching for competitive pricing on the HW93642, I did numerous searches and read a number of Forum postings. Both Amazon and the ToolDiscounter had competitive pricing on the floor jack. However, there is a bit of confusion, at least to me, regarding Amazons listing; Hein-Werner (OMEHW93642) 2 Ton Floor Jack, which is sold by ToolTopia. For this reason I chose to purchase from ToolDiscounter.com. ToolDiscounter provided me with comprehensive e-mails regarding my order, when it was shipped and a Tracking Number. The floor jack arrived on time and in tact. The Hein Werner is a quality product and worth the extra expense. One side note; as stated on the Instruction Manual, this jack is assembled in the USA with both domestic and imported components. In this day and age it is very difficult to manufacture and assemble anything without some imported content. Bottom line; I am happy with the Hein Werner Floor Jack and the service provided by ToolDiscounter.com. Next time you are looking for tools, I would recommend you check out ToolDiscounter.com"

ToolDiscounter.Com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ToolDiscounter.Com is a merchant member
ToolDiscounter.Com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,866 merchant members.