Stores > ToolDiscounter.Com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.39/10 8.39/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10

2016-04-12

Great product; super fast delivery!

"I found ToolDiscounter to have a great price with an instock product I was looking for. The delivery times was fantastic, I had my item within a few days after placing the order on line! Thanks! "

This review was modified by mark68701 on April 12 2016 01:18:19 PM

2016-04-10

Great inventory /web site poorly designed

"If you're an automotive technician or part of any other service industry, and regularly seek to but QUALITY tools at an extremely competitive price point, TD is something you should know about.

They're often the cheapest site, and have a really diverse selection...when it comes to specialized tools (ie Volvo oil filter wrench, manufacturer-specific timing belt kits, etc)
But after u discover cheap price, their S&H system is flagrantly inferior to some of their online rivals.
Granted my last order was a Precision Instruments 1/2" split beam/flex torque wrench, 40-250ft-lbs...paid around $125 w/ free shipping.
It could've been my fault (though I tend to catch stuff like this and don't think it was my fault) . I do remember seeing $260ish credited on bank account... Called em, I got billed for two... Should've wrote down my order#, because 10 days later I was wondering when it would arrive. Email they sent was just ads for some mess I'd never buy.
I never actually got any proof of purchase (haven't needed one yet) until I got this review request.. So I never had tracking number... Come on TD! even locksmith tools and dart board sites I visit gimme a track

This review was modified by Jtward1990 on April 10 2016 10:39:12 AM

2016-04-08

Great Product and Great Price!

"I ordered a Waekon FPT2600EX1 and it was actually what I ordered at the best price I found. Fast shipment also."

This review was modified by pampaservicecenter on April 08 2016 09:27:44 AM

2016-04-08

Great service

"The part I ordered was shipped in a timely manner and part arrived as described. "

This review was modified by Convass on April 08 2016 05:16:39 AM

2016-04-03

Best light out there

"Awesome light super bright i have 2 its a must buy....fast shipping too"

This review was modified by Bowser13669 on April 03 2016 08:31:48 AM

2016-03-15

unbeatable prices!

"Best price in the internet, easy to process order and fast convenient shipping options."

2016-03-05

First time customer

"Order completed without a problem :) Saved almost $100 compared to local retailer. "

2016-03-04

FASSSSSSSSSSSSST

"It's like going to a counter , paying, and in just 2 days you have it!!!! Saved a ton , very happy."

2016-02-22

$$$ shipping

"although I got exactly what I asked for as requested the price of shipping is ridiculous as I paid $13 in shipping for a $10 part, I'm very dissatisfied and feel I have been takin advantage of. "

This review was modified by 13illy13ill on February 22 2016 04:02:55 PM

2016-02-20

Good prices and reasonable shipping costs.

"They have really good price on many tools compare to those websites on google or amazon,
I loved it that they have a huge shipping cost selections.
A one thing I want to ask for this guys is to upgrade their website, or just the searth box. Because I can't never find the item I'm looking for in the search box unless I have the item number.
Which means I get like couple of hundred results if I searth some tools not by the specific manufacturer's Item numbers.

This review was modified by jamdda on February 20 2016 02:35:13 PM

2016-02-18

Great deal!

"Brand name tools, best price, no sales tax, very fast free shipping."

This review was modified by tchergavyi on February 18 2016 08:01:56 PM

2016-02-17

Right tools right price

"I have made several purchases from Tooldiscounters and have come to regard them as the site of choice when looking for the best price and service. They don't have everything but they have a huge selection. They had my order to me in 3 business days. They know what customer service is. "

This review was modified by Firejimcf on February 17 2016 11:49:58 AM

2016-02-12

Delivered as promised

"The item was delivered as promised. I cannot rate the Mytivac itself because I haven't used it yet, but the ordering and delivery process was flawless. "

2016-02-03

Great

"Wonderful to do business with. Fast response, great description and customer service. Accurate and helpful. "

This review was modified by combopipey on February 03 2016 08:29:10 AM

2016-01-27

"great experience. will be using them again."

This review was modified by customdesign on January 27 2016 10:00:11 AM

Share ToolDiscounter.Com's store rating

ToolDiscounter.Com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ToolDiscounter.Com is a merchant member
ToolDiscounter.Com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,611 merchant members.