• ToolDiscounter. ToolDiscounter.Com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.76/10 7.76/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.33/10 6.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Great price shipped quickly"

"We purchased a tool cart and received it badly damaged (beyond use). I've contacted seller 3 times in the past 2 weeks and haven't received any reply. "

"They had what I needed and they had the best price. Very fast shipping even though I selected the least expensive mode of shipping."

"I bought this light for various uses in my Photography business. Based on what I'm seeing, I will probably purchase another one. It is everything they stated it was. Arrived when they promised and it is sold at a fair price."

"The price of my item was the best ANYWHERE, and the FREE shipping was super-fast. I'm very pleased with my purchase, and I will definitely come back the next time I need any tools!"

"I am very pleased with the order process, communications,
and delivery on date promised. The price of the tool was
very good. However the shipping charge seemed a bit high.

I would recommend this company looking for the right
tool at the right price, and delivered when promised.

"I am satisfied with my order and the time of delivery."

"Tooldiscounters had the same set of drill bits for about half the price and shipped it quickly and safely. They are going to the top of my tool shopping sites! Excellent deal and service. "

"They consistently provide terrific service. The delivery is fast without overcharging the customer. The website is also easy to navigate through."

"Great product, fast shipping. Great Communication. "

"ordered a backpack sprayer on 5/11/15. Paid $60.00 for 3 day shipping. On 5/18/15 I had to call company to check status of order. Spoke to a Gary Anderson from customer service. He said the item had not shipped out yet from the company. I asked for a credit on the $60.00 I paid for three day shipping. He said he could not do that, only people above him could authorize that. I asked to speak to someone above him that could make that decision. He told me there was no one in that I could speak to. He said we will send it out 3 day shipping after the order is processed. It has already been a week I told him. I asked him to cancel my entire order (over $500.00). He said he would issue a credit to my mastercard for the entire order. Kind of funny he has the authorization to credit back my entire purchase, but he wasn't authorized to credit back my shipping cost, which would have been the right thing to do. Mr. Anderson is not a good customer service representative in my estimation. Why should I have to pay $60.00 for 3 day shipping when my order has not gone out for at least 7 days now? I would not purchase anything from this company again. "

"Fast shipping, came packaged well and price was best available. Would recommend to any of my friends. Only downside is that their website isn't very user friendly if you're trying to browse for something - but if you already know what you're looking for like I did then its a non-issue."

"Searched for a few weeks before buying product, did not find any place with a better price plus free shipping.
Excellent service.

"The 107 piece Channel Lock tool kit came complete, and undamaged. This is a great tool kit for the do it yourself mechanic."

"Fast service, great price. What more is there to say."

Share ToolDiscounter.Com's store rating

ToolDiscounter.Com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ToolDiscounter.Com is a merchant member
ToolDiscounter.Com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.