• Address: 4280 Centerville Road Vadnais Heights, MN 55127-7813

Product & services pricing Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10

"Product as described. Excellent service and price. Highly recommended and satisfied. A+++ Thanks!"

"The order came very fast; easy to order. Thanks!"

"ToolDiscounter.com has an easy website to navigate, an easy check out and they were quick to follow up with shipping info. Shipping was faster than expected and the customer service continued to impress with an email ensuring full satisfaction with the experience. I would most certainly shop here again"

"great place to find tools "

"Gary at tooldiscounter did a great job to get my order corrected when a part was missing in my order
thanks for the honesty

"Product was great, price was outstanding, and the shipping was very quick. I had never ordered anything from ToolDiscounter before and I was leery, but they succeeded my expectations and I plan to visit them again when I have tool needs. "

"Easy to use website; found what I needed quickly. Ordering was a breeze. Great price saved over $45. Fast shipment. Highly recommend and will be using Tool Discounter again."

"Great service. Fast shipping easy transaction. Will order again"

"Was exactly what I was looking for the only problem I had is the website didn't generate shipping charge "

"Terrible Customer Service!!!!!!

I ordered a $460 paint gun. Got an email hours later saying they didn't have any in stock and that it would be 7-10 days before anything would even happen with the order...maybe.

I sent an email asking why their website doesn't specify items are on back order and why it took hours to let me know this. Waited 2 days and zero response to my polite email.

I called them up and the guy said "not my problem. Goggle specifies what the website needs to say, I can't keep stuff in stock all the time. Want me to cancel the order? ..." Basically said nothing nice about the order, or sorry for it not being in stock, or fight to keep my business so I said sure...Cancel my order. He said ok. Good luck finding some other company that has it in stock and hung the phone up on me.

Not to mention their website seems to have been designed by a high school student. Unbelievably terrible to navigate and find what you want. I'm just glad I didn't order any other stuff from them with this order(due to it being too difficult to find what I wanted)

I guess that's what I get for going with the cheapest I could find... guess I should have expected them to be poor in other aspects.

I'll find some other company to spend my money with that won't act like a complete dick. I went online and found another company who's website clearly said "5 in stock" for the exact same price. Ordered. DONE.

"An order was placed for replacement equipment for our police department. The order arrived in a very timely manner, was not damaged, and was exactly as advertised at a very reasonable price.

I will be placing future orders with them based on my satisfaction with these items.

Great Job!

"Quality tools, great prices and fast shipping."

"great service fast delivery and good price. what you would expect from a great firm"

"This Ferret Adapter made it a very simple and easy job of timing my diesel. This adapter is a very simple setup on my 7.3 IDI engine. The service was very prompt."

"Great Price and Fast Shipping"

ToolDiscounter.Com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ToolDiscounter.Com is a merchant member
ToolDiscounter.Com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,920 merchant members.