• Address: 4280 Centerville Road Vadnais Heights, MN 55127-7813

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.48/10 9.48/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10

"Was exactly what I was looking for the only problem I had is the website didn't generate shipping charge "

"Terrible Customer Service!!!!!!

I ordered a $460 paint gun. Got an email hours later saying they didn't have any in stock and that it would be 7-10 days before anything would even happen with the order...maybe.

I sent an email asking why their website doesn't specify items are on back order and why it took hours to let me know this. Waited 2 days and zero response to my polite email.

I called them up and the guy said "not my problem. Goggle specifies what the website needs to say, I can't keep stuff in stock all the time. Want me to cancel the order? ..." Basically said nothing nice about the order, or sorry for it not being in stock, or fight to keep my business so I said sure...Cancel my order. He said ok. Good luck finding some other company that has it in stock and hung the phone up on me.

Not to mention their website seems to have been designed by a high school student. Unbelievably terrible to navigate and find what you want. I'm just glad I didn't order any other stuff from them with this order(due to it being too difficult to find what I wanted)

I guess that's what I get for going with the cheapest I could find... guess I should have expected them to be poor in other aspects.

I'll find some other company to spend my money with that won't act like a complete dick. I went online and found another company who's website clearly said "5 in stock" for the exact same price. Ordered. DONE.

"An order was placed for replacement equipment for our police department. The order arrived in a very timely manner, was not damaged, and was exactly as advertised at a very reasonable price.

I will be placing future orders with them based on my satisfaction with these items.

Great Job!

"Quality tools, great prices and fast shipping."

"great service fast delivery and good price. what you would expect from a great firm"

"This Ferret Adapter made it a very simple and easy job of timing my diesel. This adapter is a very simple setup on my 7.3 IDI engine. The service was very prompt."

"Great Price and Fast Shipping"

"I was kind of skeptical at first at their pricing and buying tools online. But I couldn't have been happier, The tool got here quick and hassle free. I would definitely do business with them again."

"Great product and fast shipping a good company to do business with. Outstanding catalog..."

"Great Pricing
Great Service
Reasonable Shipping
Quality Products
Perfect Transaction. I'll be back!

"This was my first order with ToolDiscounter.Com. I chose them because they had the lowest price I could find on a diagnostic tool, so I wasn't expecting much more than the low price. My item was shipped the same day, and I received it two business days later. Lowest price and lightning fast free shipping, how can you go wrong? What a great experience."

"Tool came as advertised, packed well, and priced great. No complaints and will order from again."

"Great service and the best price."

"Called to verify item in stock. Item was in stock. No delay in shipping. Item received and checked out fine. I am happy with Tooldiscounters service."

"Step Back fast shipping! Haven't had a chance to use it yet but once I install the wheels, I'll give 'r a spin."

ToolDiscounter.Com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ToolDiscounter.Com is a merchant member
ToolDiscounter.Com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,864 merchant members.