Stores > ToolDiscounter.Com

Customer service: Rating 8.06/10 8.06/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-09-16

Not the best experience

"I placed an order on August 16th and it's now September 16th and I still don't have my order yet. I called them to ask where my order was and how much longer I would have to wait. They claimed their vendor did not get the product sent out and it's on back order. Now they never bothered to inform in the time I have been waiting that my item is on back order and that I could either cancel my order or they would contact the vendor to see when the product would be available. I told them I waited this long and what's a couple more days, but I did ask them to contact me as soon as possible to let me know the status of my order. Well it's been a week and I have had no contact from tool discounter informing me as to what's going on with my order. I would highly advise not doing business with this company since their customer service is severely lacking."

2016-09-06

Better than I expected.

"I was so pleased I bought this second pair."

2016-08-19

The BEST place to tool shop, period!

"How can you argue, fast shipping, lowest price, tech savvy and knoledagabe human beings anser the phone to help you with your order."

2016-08-10

Catchy Tool

"Fast Delivery on Item. Happy so far with the oil suction pump !!"

2016-07-31

shipping charge

"the prices on this site are fair and i have shopped here several times but they always charge shipping and that often puts the final price higher than their competition.if they set a minimum for free shipping i would buy more from them."

This review was modified by mperitz on July 31 2016 07:52:05 AM

2016-04-29

Fast and cheap, but not flimsy

"Product came right away. Perfect condition and the best price around."

This review was modified by Lolyfe1966 on April 29 2016 10:03:12 AM

2016-04-12

Great product; super fast delivery!

"I found ToolDiscounter to have a great price with an instock product I was looking for. The delivery times was fantastic, I had my item within a few days after placing the order on line! Thanks! "

This review was modified by mark68701 on April 12 2016 01:18:19 PM

2016-04-10

Great inventory /web site poorly designed

"If you're an automotive technician or part of any other service industry, and regularly seek to but QUALITY tools at an extremely competitive price point, TD is something you should know about.

They're often the cheapest site, and have a really diverse selection...when it comes to specialized tools (ie Volvo oil filter wrench, manufacturer-specific timing belt kits, etc)
But after u discover cheap price, their S&H system is flagrantly inferior to some of their online rivals.
Granted my last order was a Precision Instruments 1/2" split beam/flex torque wrench, 40-250ft-lbs...paid around $125 w/ free shipping.
It could've been my fault (though I tend to catch stuff like this and don't think it was my fault) . I do remember seeing $260ish credited on bank account... Called em, I got billed for two... Should've wrote down my order#, because 10 days later I was wondering when it would arrive. Email they sent was just ads for some mess I'd never buy.
I never actually got any proof of purchase (haven't needed one yet) until I got this review request.. So I never had tracking number... Come on TD! even locksmith tools and dart board sites I visit gimme a track

This review was modified by Jtward1990 on April 10 2016 10:39:12 AM

2016-04-08

Great Product and Great Price!

"I ordered a Waekon FPT2600EX1 and it was actually what I ordered at the best price I found. Fast shipment also."

This review was modified by pampaservicecenter on April 08 2016 09:27:44 AM

2016-04-08

Great service

"The part I ordered was shipped in a timely manner and part arrived as described. "

This review was modified by Convass on April 08 2016 05:16:39 AM

2016-04-03

Best light out there

"Awesome light super bright i have 2 its a must buy....fast shipping too"

This review was modified by Bowser13669 on April 03 2016 08:31:48 AM

2016-03-15

unbeatable prices!

"Best price in the internet, easy to process order and fast convenient shipping options."

2016-03-05

First time customer

"Order completed without a problem :) Saved almost $100 compared to local retailer. "

2016-03-04

FASSSSSSSSSSSSST

"It's like going to a counter , paying, and in just 2 days you have it!!!! Saved a ton , very happy."

2016-02-22

$$$ shipping

"although I got exactly what I asked for as requested the price of shipping is ridiculous as I paid $13 in shipping for a $10 part, I'm very dissatisfied and feel I have been takin advantage of. "

This review was modified by 13illy13ill on February 22 2016 04:02:55 PM

Share ToolDiscounter.Com's store rating

ToolDiscounter.Com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ToolDiscounter.Com is a merchant member
ToolDiscounter.Com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.