Stores > ToolBarn

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.42/10 5.42/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.64/10 4.64/10

2016-06-27

Very satisfied; will recommend Toolbarn to anyone!

"We have been a Toolbarn customer for many years; we are very satisfied with
their prompt service and prices. We did not have any problem with shipping
or packing; the merchandise is always superior quality. We will gladly recommend
Toolbarn to anyone!

Cuts smooth as butter

"I purchased for my husband's kitchen cabinet installation projects. After using for the first time I asked how he liked it.
His reply "Cuts right through butcher block with ease"
Only time will tell for how this jigsaw will work but for now very happy with it.
My husband wanted to also mention that the blade he uses is a Bosch double side extra clean T-shank
(item number T308BO)

2016-06-26

"Item delivered promptly. Same as was advertised.

Great service

"Good price fast shipping overall satisfied"

2016-06-26

"Order was the right item and delivered quickly. Thanks"

2016-06-26

"They never let me down. Fast delivery and never problems"

2016-06-25

Wrong item!

"I ordered a M12 milwaukee source power and i got a pressure washer nozzle"

2016-06-25

Great Product. Competitive Pricing. Consistent Service.

"The store front our company bought it's tools from went out of business. ToolBarn has been a great fill-in. So far they have worked as advertised."

Quick turn around

"Everything I ordered came quick and it was exactly what I was looking for."

Just what I needed!

"Works perfectly! I make toys for sugar gliders and this is compact enough to do just what I need!"

great service

"i was very happy with the order . very quick and on time, i will order again in the future"

2016-06-24

Top of the line consumer pressure washer

"I resurched all pressure washers and found tool barn had the best price on the best ones.
This one has a longer hose,metal connections and nozzles,larger auto feed soap tank,and 2000 psi pressure. Item came double boxed for protection and security,and quickly delivered to my home. It was a breeze to set up. It's the only consumer washer that can use up to 140 degrees water (from my renni instant on water heater hot drain) to wash my autos. AR 390ss by Blue clean.

2016-06-23

"Jeff was great. Customer service is right on point. Thank You again."

2016-06-23

I had to sign for driver bits?

"Everything was fine with the order, but I had to take time off to go to the post office and sign twice in person for drywall driver bits. The whole reason for ordering online was to just get them in the mail, so that I wouldn't have to take time off during the day to drive to another site and get these. In the future, I will just buy locally."

Rep reply posted Jun-23-2016

A rep from ToolBarn, Toolbarn2015, has responded

“"Thank you for the feedback about your recent purchase. Customer satisfaction is our top priority and we apologize for the issues you had regarding the delivery of the DeWalt Bits you ordered. We shipped them to you via US Priority Mail, to the address provided. USPS note says that there was no secure location to leave the package when they attempted delivery? Again, maybe we could try a different address that would be secure in the future? Please let us know if you have any additional issues or questions, simply contact us at qualityassurance@toolbarn.com and we will answer your inquiry quickly.

We again would like to apologize for any inconvenience and hope you will choose Toolbarn for future online purchases.

Thanks,

Toolbarn Customer Service Team
qualityassurance@toolbarn.com"”

2016-06-23

"I purchased a reconditioned 15lb demolition hammer from tool barn.It worked great until it got hot and grease started leaking out of the front of the top cover.It turns out the seal on cover was improperly installed."

Rep reply posted Jun-23-2016

A rep from ToolBarn, Toolbarn2015, has responded

“"Thank you for the feedback about your recent purchase. Customer satisfaction is our top priority and we apologize for the issues you had regarding the Reconditioned Milwaukee Demo Hammer you ordered. From reading your message it sounds like you must have taken it to a Milwaukee Service Center for repair? We have made Milwaukee aware of the issue, and appreciate your bringing it to our attention. Please let us know if you have any additional issues or need any additional assitance. If you have any additional questions then simply contact us at qualityassurance@toolbarn.com and we will answer your inquiry quickly.

Thanks,

Toolbarn Customer Service Team
qualityassurance@toolbarn.com"”

Share ToolBarn's store rating

ToolBarn is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ToolBarn is a merchant member
ToolBarn participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,562 merchant members.