Stores > ToolBarn

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.76/10 6.76/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.19/10 7.19/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.75/10 6.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review ToolBarn by clicking a star below.
2017-04-27

Turn Around Time Huh ??

"Ordered Simple Items, Router Bits on Clearance, Chisel Set, Cross Cut Saw, a book, and a digital angle thing. 4/3/2017 and my order got messed up, back and forth on the phone 3 weeks later wheres my order, already paid they got that right no problem, 5/5/2017 for just the chisel set and one router bit, i cancelled the other bits, and got the book and digital angle thing around the 4 week mark, holy moly stunning never again, good luck tool barn."

2017-04-23

Great prices

"Delivered in no time straight to my door"

2017-04-14

Wrong item

" I ordered a quick drive screwdriver and received a case for Milwaukee bandsaw and customer service acknowledged a screwup in their shipping department that caused people to get the wrong item and would not refund me the cost of the tool until they received the wrong item back. It was their screwup and I had to jump through hoops to make it right. It was a Friday night when I receive the item at 5 PM Eastern standard time I called customer service and said they cannot issue a refund without a shipping label been created they sent me a shipping label and said if I could get it shipped they would give me a refund so I drove to UPS got it scanned in call back customer service for my refund which then I was informed their accounting was closed and they would not be able to help me until Monday I will not be shopping here again. "

2017-04-12

No Issues whatsoever!

"I don't remember what this purchase was exactly but I have dealt with Tool Barn a number of times over the last 5-6 years and never had a problem. Everything has arrived in good condition and within the expected time if not sooner. Sometimes they have the lowest price on what I need. I'd buy from them again no questions asked! Thanks for having it together Tool Barn!"

2017-04-07

Satisfied customer

"I bought a tool from toolbarn but didnt realize it wasnt the one i expected. It was completely my fault and toolbarn was still willing to take it back so i was thrilled about that. I then bought another staple gun but was sent one slightly different(color and brand) but seemed to be equal quality. Toolbarn said they would exchange that one as well but i was happy with it so i kept it. I would recommend toolbarn to everyone "

2017-04-06

Very pleased with ToolBarn. Good price and timely shipping.

"ToolBarn had a very good "delivered" price and delivered both Makita LXT tools and batteries in a timely manner. They did a good job packing the tools and they arrived in good condition. Prior to ordering the tools, I called them and asked multiple questions. The guy I talked to was pleasant and informative. My experience was good and therefore I recommend doing business with them. Tom"

2017-03-31

Excellent

"Good price and faster shipping "

2017-03-24

In the era of Amazon waiting over month for shipment without any updates is prehistoric

"At least let me know you aren't planning on shipping items for a month and a half? I have to call a month later from placing order to find out it will be another two weeks? "

10 out of 10

"Easy and fast. Got what I needed without head aches, and at a great price. "

Excellent service!

"Items were delivered as promised and as described. Will buy from them again."

Awesome

"the part I ordered was a well priced. Shipping and delivery of my item was quick. Absolutely no problems or complaints on my end"

wet saw

"parts fit well an saw is up an working"

Received as indicated.

"Easy to find on site, ordering was a snap and simple."

Great experience

"My order arrived quickly and was in great shape---what more could I ask for?"

2017-03-22

Great prices and service!

"Shopped here a few times. Always great."

Share ToolBarn's store rating

ToolBarn is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ToolBarn is a merchant member
ToolBarn participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,406 merchant members.