• Address: 7820 L St Omaha, NE 68127

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.50/10 1.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.88/10 1.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

"7/24/2014------RIDICULOUS! Placed order 6/11/14- nothing shows up. Call in to the very unhelpful rep who wouldn't give me any dates specifically. Finally pinned him down to waiting until July 18th at the most. Here it is July 24, I call no info. Promised to call me within the hour. NO CALL. call again , same rep promises a call by 1pm, guess what? NO CALL, call in again to be told they have NO DATE for when my items will release, however 1 of the items is available. In the time I asked him to go ahead and ship that item I had already found and placed my order elsewhere to arrive in 2 days. Not surprising another obstacle, they want my credit card info AGAIN! Seriously if this is how they do business I am not giving them mine. The choice is yours! "

"Despite the negativity in most of these reviews, my experience with ToolBarn was OK. I wasn't in a hurry for the parts & the webpage stated my order would ship in 10-14 days. I received it on the 12th day. However they never did email me when the order shipped, as they said they would. "

modified review This review was modified by sailorphil on July 09 2014 07:06:33 PM

"HORRIBLE!!!!
$500 Order
Sold Me Stuff They didnt even Have.
Had no idea untill after I paid and waited 11Days without receiving Anything. I call and im told we didnt have any of your items and so we ordered them. Told it takes 2 WEEKS Just for Them to get it. Then It will probably take 2 WEEKS for Me to get it From Them.
I have ordered stuff from over seas and gotten it faster than 2 weeks.
buy something from this Sorry company and it will take more than a month ,If Your Lucky.
Thats assuming i will get Anything!
Smh...
ABSOLUTELY REDICULOUS

"Originally gave them one star. We called to return a tire for a band saw - didn't realize price was for only 1 (others have a pair for less) - and they said "no returns". Same when we emailed. However, I called again today and was able to arrange to return (have to pay shipping & restocking fee I think). So customer service seems to be "spotty. The man I spoke with today was very courteous and reasonable."

modified review This review was modified by sammond on June 19 2014 02:50:28 PM

"Bad News, Shop elsewhere - Purchased a -not cheap- item "in stock", waited a week then asked them where it was. "We should be shipping that in 2-3 WEEKS". So maybe a month after I paid for it. An idiot, I paid with PP and they will not cancel an order unless you are shipped a wrong or broken thing. So I won't use them anymore either."

"WATCH OUT! This site and probably all its alias will leave you wanting. Go to their site, use their parts finders, order the indicated parts. Oh and by the way, if its electrical and wrong, due to their inaccuracies, you own it. You will get a sorry and a screw you. DO NOT BUY from these pirates!"

modified review This review was modified by t-o-guy on February 20 2014 02:55:39 PM

"I ordered my items on the 3rd and received on the 11th. I was satisfied with toolbarn and have no complaints"

modified review This review was modified by factorywarlord on January 12 2014 06:55:35 AM

"I paid for USPS 2 day express and 4 days later still waiting. Called and they said sorry but there is a disclaimer on the shipping option page. Get your tools somewhere else."

modified review This review was modified by Danny65 on October 02 2013 08:10:13 AM

"I ordered Bosch hammer carbide bits for a project, expecting to received them within a reasonable timeframe. After two weeks of waiting in limbo for a tracking number or some kind of an update, I finally inquired about the status of my order by email. The reply came a day or so later, at which time I was casually informed that my items would be on back order for another two weeks, meaning at least a one month delay from the order date to the shipment date. What really peeved me is that they made no attempt to contact me. I was the one who had to reach out to them after two weeks of waiting! I promptly canceled my order (no problems there), and I ordered from another online vendor, Valutool. They had my order packaged and shipped with a tracking number within 24 hours. Never again, ToolBarn. Never again."

modified review This review was modified by ToddLara on July 09 2013 01:32:02 PM

"Beware they use a bait and switch on the shipping. The website states "usually ships in 2-3 days" but when you call to check the status they tell you it has to be ordered from the manufacturer and the estimate is 2 weeks. I canceled my order after waiting 2 3 days."

modified review This review was modified by mikami on April 26 2013 10:56:20 AM

"Toolbarn.com (also DBA Acetoolrepair.com and Tighton Fastener) are not just a bad seller, they are crooks. I ordered a part for a sander. The website said it was in stock and would ship the next day. Weeks went by. I emailed several times – nothing. After almost 2 months, I figured they were never going to send it and I gave up. Then I noticed that they had charged my credit card. I called and was hung up on more than once. No talk, just pick-up and hang-up. More emails – no response. I finally got through to a human after a few days and was told that the part was still on backorder – 2 months now – even though it still showed as “in stock” on the website. They also said that the charge was “just a pre-charge authorization” and not a real charge, so I should ignore it. I called my credit card company, who verified that it was a real charge. I contacted my State Attorney General, who wrote them. Eventually, I received a copy of toolbarn’s reply letter, which stated (in rather poor English) that I had been “made whole,” and that it was just human error. Was it “human error” to lie about it when I called? It is a pretty good scam – get an order, wait for the customer to forget about it, and then run the credit card. The worst that can happen is they will have to give some of the money back. This is just robbery. They should be in jail."

"Tool barn just lost all of my future business today. They sent me the wrong item. I looked at the box and saw something that looked like the right item so I put them on the shelf. three months later when I needed to use them I opened the box and found that the staples are the wrong ones. when I called to have them fix the situation the "customer service" guy told me it was my fault for not looking more closeley when I got them. after dealing with this guy for a few minutes I asked for his boss. His supervisor was just as much a jerk about as he was. they are telling me that it is my fault htat they sent me the wrong item because I did not catch it right away. Finally he said he would let me return them this time but that he would NEVER do it again! It wasn't so much that he will not do it again but rather the tone he took. They seem to say what kind of idiot are you that you did not even catch this.

Anyway I will never do business with them again. Not because I lost $20 to their stockman who is probably overworked. But because their "customer service" team is a bunc of a__ h___'s.

"I placed a $300 order (items on Sale, and shown as in stock) and after 2 weeks, I am the one who had to contact Toolbarn and ask where is my order? They replied back with, sorry these items are out of stock and we have no idea when they will be back in stock. I canceled my order and I am taking my business elsewhere, and will never do any business with
Toolbarn.com again.
Note: "A month later and these items still show as in stock and on Sale."

"Ordered one $300 "in stock" item, 9 days after receiving a confirmation for my order I receive a "processing" notice that it might be shipped from their warehouse the next business day. I won't hold my breath on that one. Next time I will give my business to a more reputable shop. "

"I am very satisfied with
Tool Barn. Their customer service was fast and accurate. They also had the best price. Will bookmark them with my preferred vender's.

ToolBarn is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ToolBarn is not a merchant member
ToolBarn does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!