Stores > ToolBarn

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

2016-10-31

No Order Update in over 2 Weeks

"Placed an order for a SawZall over two weeks ago, and never hear anything from Toolbarn ever since. I called them and they said they're waiting on Milwaukee. So I called Milwaukee product service and they confirmed that all Milwaukee's authorized retailers should have the product in-stock. So is Toolbarn a Milwaukee authorized dealer? I called Toolbarn again to follow up the second time and the guy there literally tell me to either continue to wait (indefinitely) or he can cancel the order - no further details given on the estimated arrival of the product. Seriously? Are you doing so good in sales that you don't care about a single customer like this? Very poor service to recommend Toolbarn to anybody who need the tool right away, or at least an estimated time they will have the tool to plan their projects accordingly. THUMBS DOWN!"

2016-10-12

"good deal
will buy again.

2016-10-11

We received only the half of order.

"My husband ordered a Melwaukee magnetic measure tape with a bonus fastback knife in September and we received only knife. (((( The measure tape was missing in a set. My husband was very dissapointed. Sorry."

2016-10-11

Good Yoeman Work

"Toolbarn had a hard to find part in stock, shipped it quickly with fair pricing. Solid, not sexy, which is fine with me. "

2016-10-09

As Promised!

"They did what they said they'd do."

2016-10-07

Mighty Fine Stuff

"received tools in very timely manner in fine shape, very good price, very good deals ,happy to do business with you."

2016-10-07

Always great service

"I've ordered lots of tools from the ToolBarn and each time have received my order quickly and accurately filled."

Smooth

"Found sanding disc that I needed great price fast delevery "

on the money!

"quick service,item exactly as stated,five star shopping experience."

good price and shipping

"Bought a pair of work gloves I couldn't find anywhere. The ordering is easy, shipping was fast and the gloves are great"

2016-10-06

The email to rate toolbarn reminded me of the knife I never received

"I never received the knife, to be honest I forgot I ever ordered it, mostly because I use automatic Gerber knives and the reason I ordered this one is to see what the D2 steel hype was all about and how these knives compared to Gerber knives that are more than twice the price of the Milwaukee knives. I didn't dispute the charge nor contacted toolbarn because I'm pretty sure that the package was lost or stolen because it was shipped by a method that didn't require a signature, meaning that the second package might have suffered the same faith and that's IF they would even bother to try and ship it again. This was an expensive, $80 lesson of how when you have enough trying to get even more isn't good, also, don't order from places choosing free shipping because your stuff will get lost. I do like Toolbarn, we've ordered from them before many times, I guess because of this was a personal purchase I spaced out in it. Oh well, it happens I guess. "

2016-10-05

"Probably one of the best deals out there....so good in fact that I ended up buying two. The price was great and the quick shipping made the deal even better."

Customer service!!

"I've contacted customer service several times, for different issues, great people, which led me to order from Tool Barn."

2016-10-05

on time with lowest price

"on time with lowest price"

Knee Pad Nedanderthal

"Excellent Knee Pads. The best I have ever had as a Building Inspector that has to crawl around under houses. They are the first pair that do not not slip around in tight places in crawlspaces.
Thanks

Share ToolBarn's store rating

ToolBarn is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ToolBarn is a merchant member
ToolBarn participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,607 merchant members.