"We orderd from TonerPirate.com as the prices were great and have had great luck with another such online company, well we did not get the same result here, our yeild was HORRIBLE, maybe 250-300 pages for what their site says will be 2500-2900, not impressed at all. tried to call about issue and all we got was the run around, you have to order another and send the bad back and then they will look at a credit, um no I dont think I want to spend anymore money with them what so ever, so then they agree to send a return shipping label and we do that returning the one cartridge that we had, they claim that I sent the wrong cartridge back to them, so I send the other black cartridge back that we had in our office, the only other one as this is a brand new MFP and the only other that we had was what came with the device a GENUINE HP, then they stated that the cartridge was broken and that they would only issue a credit "in store for our cyan that was never opened, we purchased a 4 pack and only used maybe 250-300 on the black, and 5-10 magenta and yellow as we got a shadow when we printed/copied, which was happening because the cartridges are not recognized by the MFP for a full adjustment, which TonerPirate claims has nothing to do with their product. We placed our order with our previous company (only ordering from TonerPirate because of the cost-BAD IDEA!!!!) and are not having any of these issues. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by kkrejci on June 06 2014 02:33:07 PM

"Beware! Do not buy anything from this company! They sent defective NEW laser toner to me and won't replace it. I sent them the test pages to prove that they were defective. They tested them and say they are fine. I will never purchase anything from them again."

modified review This review was modified by Jon999555111 on May 23 2013 10:10:40 AM

"I ordered 2 ink cartridges from TonerPirate. They worked for a short time before the first one quit working and ink started going everywhere. I had to buy another cartridge and send mine in before they would send me another one. THEN about a month and a half later the other one did the same thing. It got red ink all over me and droped a spot of ink on my SHOE!!! Im not happy and wont buy from them again."

"I wish I had checked here before I purchased two toner cartridges from tonerpirate.com - I replaced my used cartridge with one of the cartridges I received and from the very first page that I printed, I knew there was a problem. It was streaky, dark and light all over the page.

I sent them an email on their website and also via my email account. I received a response saying they tried to call me but could not reach me. That's a lie. I gave them my cell phone number which is always on. There were no missed calls. I called several times but no one ever answers the phone. I sent two more emails but never received a reply. This outfit is a total ripoff.

In any event, I am fortunate that I needed the cartridge ASAP. I found out right away that the product was inferior. I contacted my credit card company and they credited mmy account and took the money back from Tonerpirate's account. We'll see how they respond - I want to send these crappy cartridges back to them but they will have to foot the bill.

modified review This review was modified by clauderaines on April 02 2013 08:17:07 AM

"They do NOT answer their phones or their emails. The cartridge did fit my printer, but the 'Not Compatible' message would not go away. Completely useless! I cannot even get them to return my emails. Total scam!"

"DON'T BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!! If the cartridges you order work You ARE LUCKY!! Because if they do not work, as three of the four bundled cartrdiges I recently ordered did not (leaking toner, chip did not work, etc) you will not receive any help from the company. Rotten customer service and poor products. This is not a sour grapes review. We buy lots of toner. This company had a great price, but the service and product was awful."

modified review This review was modified by JAtelier on April 27 2012 10:42:15 AM

"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMAPANY!!! I recently ordered a toner cartridge from them. The toner didn't even print 20% of yeild advertised. When I returned the cartridege in person they told me, "the cartridge was empyt and they couldn't verify the page count." They said the best they could do was offer me free shipping on my next order. WHY WOULD I ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN?? THEY ARE THE #1 ONLINE TONER INK RIP OFF! "

"Ordered package of 4 toner for my Brother printer. Black toner would not reset my printer warning light. Emailed problem and they sent me instructions how to take apart the gears and reset it. Still didn't work. Tried again, same problem. Had printed off 4 test pages and they sent me label to ship back at their cost. I receive same toner back saying they repaired because I used 25% of the toner. That much toner for 3 test pages? I think not. I filed a complaint with paypal and went round for round until they told me to ship it back at my expense and they would replace it.

NEVER USE THIS VENDOR!!!!!!!!!

"They deserve their name - pirates! My recommendation: STAY AWAY FROM THEM!

We ordered several toners and they arrived damaged. They do not answer the phone and there's no option to leave a voice mail. Defective products and poor (= no) customer service. What more can you ask for?!?

"Ordered a remanufactured drum. It took 7 days to get to me (not the 1-5 they promised) and then it did not work. Called the company, they said it happens in 5% of the cases. They said they can refund my money, or send me a replacement chip, that was the problem. I asked if they could overnight me the small chip, since I waited so long to get the drum, and I was one of the unfortunate 5 %. They said no, because they don't make much money on these parts. So I guess they are choosing poor customer service over profits. Isn't that backwards thinking? I will never use tonerpirates.com again. The name says it all....pirates!"

"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.
We spent $335 on two sets of toners. Only ONE set arrived and even that set didn't work in the printer. We tried to contact them and they would not help us, so we filed a complaint with Paypal and lost because TonerPirate lied to them saying they sent the entire order and since we have no way of proving otherwise we lost. Total frauds!

modified review This review was modified by BBNYC59 on June 14 2010 06:53:31 AM

"I have been moving from one store to another past couple of years. I think I am going to stay with TonerPirate. Just placed my 3rd order with them. Not only their prices are great, they have no problem getting me replacement for a bad unit I get. Unlike OEM, remanufactured cartridges have some defect. If you order several qty like I do, you want to make sure your seller will replace when you get a bad one. Tonerpirate even sent me a return label. THANK YOU."

tm2

"I get why they call themselves pirates! They are thieves! Ordered three toner cartridges for my Dell 1110 and they all were garbage. They came in sealed bags and when I opened all of them the toner poured out. I thought that it might have been from just shipping them but they continued to pour toner out when I held them over the garbage can! ALL OF THEM! Chatted with someone on there website and they told me I had to cover the shipping back to them and they would replace the cartridges - I TRACKED THE SHIPMENT BACK TO THEM (WHICH I PAID FOR!) AND THEY RECIEVED THEM BACK ON THE 1ST OF DECEMBER! TODAY IS THE 4TH OF JANUARY AND STILL NOTHING AND NO RESPONSE TO MY EMAILS! CROOKS! DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM!"

"I ordered Tonerpirate's remanufactured nk cartridges for my HP photosmart. I got ontime and they work as well as new HP cartridges. Price is lowest ever found online. I would be long term customer. Posting this as a thank you."

"I ordered two ink cartridges on October 26, 2009 and paid extra for priority shipping because I needed the ink soon. After a few days with no change in order status, I contacted them and got no reply. I contacted them again a few days later and still no reply. My order was not shipped until November 10 and still have yet to receive a reply as to why the order was taking so long to fill."

TonerPirate.com / ZINYAW LLC is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

TonerPirate.com / ZINYAW LLC is not a merchant member
TonerPirate.com / ZINYAW LLC does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!