TonerRefillKits.com Reviews - TonerRefillKits.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 511 reviews

TonerRefillKits.com is not a merchant member
TonerRefillKits.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I bought my refills for my Brother HL-3070CW color laser printer 2 years ago. I don't use it much, but they came with "starter" cartridges so I bought them after getting my printer (I like having spares on hand). Anyway, I've since recently replaced the black and yellow toner and each time, the printer recognized the refills and printouts were just as good as the original toner. I especially love the "no matter what" warranty which is backed up 100%. These guys are tops in customer service! Buy with confidence and refill instructions are clear and easy to follow."

"Just got my toner refill today! Took me 10 minutes to do it and popped it in the printer and works perfectly..so happy I saved a lot of money! Will be order more colors soon!"

modified review This review was modified by mharkey6 on September 25 2013 01:18:56 PM

"great product and great service, as always."

"I'm always pleased with the help I receive when I call with questions.
The written directions are much easier to understand. Thank you!

"Communication and shipping was excellent, unfortunately my cartridge is damaged and streaks but the refill worked fine and its good enough for daily text printing."

"service worked,don't mess with it."

"I love the people at TonerRefillKits.
They are really helpful and nice.
I recommend them to my friends

"Thank you for your seeped in delivery.

"Nice prices fast servicefast service"

"Really good products and service!"

"Great service, you guys have saved me almost enough to buy a new computer."

"I am pleased with the toner refill I bought from this vendor. The ordering process is easy, delivery was prompt, and the performance of the cartridge was as expected. I have purchased from this vendor before, and have always been pleased."

"Awesome! I had my toner with in a few days. I love the refill kit by the way, it's nice to have all the tools for the job in one place. The only thing I would have added was a mask for that first refill when I had to empty old toner but I'm probably a bit messier that most. If I hadn't found your company I probably would have junked my $400.00 laser and gone back to ink-jet. You guys are good for economy and environment! "

"They were very fast. They called to make sure I have the necessary tools to do the job. and when I got the box they had a pack of M&M'sin and a little LED flashlight. Impressive."

"I can't believe how fast and simple it was to refill a toner cartridge. Thank you so much for a wonderful kit. "